๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐Œ๐’๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐’

By LovelyRoseBlossomm

*editing* "๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ€ขโ€ขD I S C L A I M E Rโ€ขโ€ข
โ€ขโ€ขC H A R A C T E R Sโ€ขโ€ข
โ€ขโ€ขP L A Y L I S Tโ€ขโ€ข
One |Do it for mafia
Two |Rot in hell
Three |Sweet irony
Four |Whipped
Five |Show
Seven |Deadly scorpion
Eight |Annoying siblings
Nine |Psycho lovesick teens
Ten |Matchmakers
Eleven |Watch your mouth
Twelve |Arrangement
Thirteen |20 questions
Fourteen |Last night
Fifteen |See ya there baby
Sixteen |Two rings
Seventeen |I do
Eighteen |Cry baby
Nineteen |Finding rats
Twenty |Furious
Twenty-one |Movie night
Twenty-two |Pick up lines
Twenty-three |Getting away easily
Twenty-four |Ratatouille
Twenty-five |Bugatti La Voiture Noire
Twenty-six |Childhood friend
Twenty-seven |Boom
Twenty-eight |Please be alive
Twenty-nine |Awake
Thirty |Nightmare
Thirty-one |50 shades
Thirty-two |Intimate
Thirty-three |Tackled
Thirty-four |Help
Thirty-five |Brother
Thirty-six |Come here
Thirty-seven |Arguments
Thirty-eight |Passionate
Thirty-nine |If you hurt my sister
Forty |A list celebrity
Forty-one |Game of poker
Forty-two |His bet
Forty-three |Entertain
Forty-four |Throwing
PLEASE READ
Forty-five |Dominance
Forty-six |Breakfast
Forty-seven |Teasing me
Forty-eight |Best friend
Forty-nine |My comfort, my love
Fifty |Meetings
Fifty-one |Snobs and rumors
Fifty-two |Dinner
Fifty-three | 3..2..1..go
Fifty-four |Blue & Crimson
Fifty-five |Rage
Fifty-six |Let it out
Fifty-seven |Shower
Fifty-eight | Hookup
Fifty-nine |Sickness
!UPDATE!
Sixty |Doctors & Anxiety
Sixty-one |Tears
Sixty-two |Tired
Sixty-three |Childhood
Sixty-four |Afraid
Sixty-four |Ghost of the past
Sixty-five |House of hoes
Sixty-six |Brothers bonding
Sixty-seven |Doctor Eveland
Sixty-eight | Angel to the rescue
Sixty-nine |Her revenge
Seventy |King of ashes
Seventy-one |Kiss her
-T H A N K-Y O U-
BONUS CHAPTER
UPDATE

Six |I like you

6.8K 133 35
By LovelyRoseBlossomm

•••ANGELICA•••

"Leonardo DiCaprio can suck it up with his acting compared to you." Angel's voice was heard as I turned my body to him weird feeling of warmth exploding in me. Fuck.

"And James Bond can suck it up with his sneaking skills  compared to you." I said back as I leaned against my door crossing my arms.

Deep chuckle bubbled up in his throat, making me smile a little while my body turned into puddle at the heavenly sound.

"I don't want to stay on these halls all night so wanna come in and tell me what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked him with my very cocky attitude pointing my slender thumb towards doors behind me.

"What a kind words you have for your fiancé." Angel said with hand on his heart looking at the ceiling with pouty lip. Moron.

"It's my specialty you know, they are chosen specially just for you." I said with grin, oh how I love to make egoistical man drop their ego.

I opened my door for him and he walked in. I went to my closet and threw a robe at myself since I don't want to be just in my sexy sexy pajamas. He took his hoodie off and sat on my bed probably waiting for a miracle to happened.

"Drink?" I asked as I pour myself some whiskey glancing at him.

"Didn't you just drink that whole bottle of wine?" He asked as he pointed to my nightstand that held my half drunk wine that me and Alessia were drinking together this evening

"Maybe I did why do you care? So drink?" I asked again with smirk of a talk about my so called alcoholism.

"You need to loose up with that attitude." Angel said to me with weary look. He looks like a scolding mom mixed with cute puppy of a husky.

"And you need to learn how to answer simple questions." I said confidently my comeback trying to get him to submission but this guy is tough.

"Yes I would love to have a drink with you until it's not poisoned." he said as he sat further on bed leaning his back against headboard, making himself comfortable.

"So you don't want to spice it up with some cyanide. What a pussy." I said as I shook my head in disappointment while I pour him a drink. He chuckled at my comeback as he leaned his head back and sighed. I came to my bed and sat across from him as I handed him his drink.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked him curious on why is this fine man in here with me and not with some woman so I could chop his dick off later.

"I couldn't sleep." he said as he took a sip of his drink trying to drink down his poor attempt to lie.

"So you couldn't sleep, so you decided to find the hotel that I'm staying in and come to me?" I asked in amusement doubting his excuse to see me. It's kind of funny how I can see through him.

"Practically and this is my hotel so it wasn't that hard." Angel said with cocky smirk as he looked around probably proud of his investment.

"Interesting and by the way you own a nice hotel but also why you did you really come here, cause I think it wasn't just because you couldn't sleep." I said sipping my whiskey trying to make him admit that he is a whipped mother fucker after one meeting.

"I couldn't sleep so I came here cause it's nice talking to you and so far you're the one of few people I can tolerate around me." He explained keeping his voice convincing. I think this was a half truth and he probably knows that I know by looks I'm giving him.

"Wow you just boosted my ego over a top. I feel so special now to be tolerated by one and only
Mr. Angel Alexander King." I said as sarcasm was dripping off my tongue with fake grin of proudness.

He nodded looking amused by my actions. He isn't used to someone talking back to him. How funny. Get used to it bitch.

"Do you always act like this?" He asked me looking amused and genuinely little surprised.

No bitch, just to you. I wanted to say my another sarcastic comment but I bit down on my tongue.

"Yeah with people that I'm comfortable with, you should feel special about it sweets." I said to cheekily to him with smile.

"I'm feeling very special." Angel said as he looked out of window on city in front of us making his eyes twinkle at the lights of a loud and bright city, bringing out new shades of blue that I didn't know existed.

I look at a same direction as him after observing his eyes in my mind like a poetic human I'm.

"I thought about all of this like us getting married and shit and I think we can do it." Angel's words surprised me, scared me and excited me at the same time.

"And why do you think that?" I asked wanting to know more about his feelings about me a person he is supposed to spend a rest of his life with.

'You're asking and talking about it like you don't feel the same you puta.'
I mentally scolded myself.

"Cause I like you already which never happened but you're lot like me. You have your own head and respect. You hold your head up always with stone cold face and keep your facade no matter what. But when you're with people that you trust or you're comfortable around you let yourself go." he explained looking out of a window at the beautiful city admiring his now biggest weakness to me, which is funnily enough him liking me.

"You're quite good at observing people aren't you?" I asked him not admitting shit cause I'm stubborn fuck.

"Well it's something I've been learned to do all my life. Read into people no emotion." Angel said as he looked at me his eyes searching for mine as he admitted the sad truth of being in mafia.

"I was taught the same thing after my brother said he won't be next to 'throne' so, I didn't have a choice I was forced to be trained since I was a kid and on my tenth birthday after my father and my then fifteen year old brother had a huge argument my father came to me with paper about me taking my position as mafia Donna when I reach my seventeenth birthday. And since then I just grew to heartless monster." I said without emotion as I said my son story to him acting like I'm not affected by my sucky past and present and probably future.

I always tried to look like it didn't bother me that my whole childhood was taken from me but it did. It so did so I took a big gulp of whiskey as I continue to stare out of a window avoiding to look at Angel that probably had pity face on. No need for pity party here.

Suddenly two big tattooed arms wrapped themself around me. I was confused but leaned into warm touch that made my body heat up with warmth and relax with gentleness.

"Please just don't punch me in ribs you seemed like you needed it." Angel said as he buried his head into my neck making my breath shutter. I turned around so I was facing him and hugged him back.

I never do hugs and if I do it's with my brother or best friend Alessia. No one else. But this was weirdly comforting making me want more of it so I buried my head into his shoulder as I inhaled his scent making me addicted.

We stayed like that for a while until we pulled away making us look into each other's eyes. Both of them held unknown emotion. We both looked at each others lips but then quickly looked back into the others eyes. Fuck my head must be in some kind of daze after inhaling his parfume.

We broke the eye contact when we heard loud bang on the hall. We quickly stood up panicked on what is happening. I took my gun with me and he took out his making us look like Bonnie and Clyde.

We both walked out of a room where we saw two of my guards dead on a floor. On the wall there was a text in Russian.
'pozdravlyayu k predstoyashchey svad'boy don i donna nadeyus' vam budet ponravitsya moy podarok'
(Translation: congratulations to your upcoming wedding Don and Donna I hope you will enjoy my gift)

Well shit. I sigh and frowned looking at the text that I understood well cause I needed to learn languages as kid.

"I think after our so called wedding we have some Russians to take care of and I need new security." I said calmly, sounding careless like two people weren't killed because of message for me.

I walked up to my father door and walked in hoping he won't have a woman there. Thankfully he didn't thank god. Angel was right behind me checking the area for any danger.

"Papà svegliati. Abbiamo un problema." I said to him in Italian while I turned on his light making his wrinkles show as he frowned opening his eyes.
(Translation: papà wake up. We have a problem)

"Cosa vuoi figlia?" He asked as he looked at me, then at Angel behind me and then at guns in both of our hands.
(Translation: what do you want daughter?)

"Che cazzo è successo?!" He asked pissed making me think of what he can be so mad about.
(Translation: what the fuck happened?)

I don't know if he is more pissed on Angel being here with me or that we have guns or that we woke him up.
I guess we will find out eventually.

Me and Angel said in union like a unit we are.
"Sono accaduti i russi"
"The Russians happened."

•••••

A/N: hi lovelies
How do you like story so far?

I think they're pretty funny duo and they will be pretty chaotic together.

Our Angelica or nickname that I absolutely didn't find by internet Ann opened up a little about herself.

I know I ruined their moment okay call me a bitch but I love to mess with people and build the tension.

Did you liked this chapter?

Let me know in comments

With lot of love

-your Lovelyroseblossomm <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 24.4K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
245K 6.2K 52
Complete storyโœ”๏ธ Soraya On my 25th birthday I'm going to take over my father's throne. I know that in order to keep my seat as the Donna of the Easte...
36.1K 4.6K 63
Ranked #2 in Aquarius Award He is a mafia don she is a doctor. He is ruthless, and she? A innocent soul,who tries to save and safe everyone. Every...
64.5K 1.4K 35
It all started with one night. She was being amiable and agreed to go to the Heat with her best friend. Never in her wildest dreams did she think th...