Flickered By Innocence (Cross...

By Terrorious

(CROSSING THE LINE SERIES 4) 21-year-old (Zein Alexis Garcia), a wealthy heir of a successful family, he's in... More

Prologue
F.B.I-1
F.B.I-3
F.B.I-4
F.B.I-5
F.B.I-6
F.B.I-7
F.B.I-8
F.B.I-9
F.B.I-10
F.B.I-11
F.B.I-12
F.B.I-13
F.B.I-14
F.B.I-15
F.B.I-16
F.B.I-17
F.B.I-18
F.B.I-19
F.B.I-20
F.B.I-21
F.B.I-22
F.B.I-23
F.B.I-24
F.B.I-25
F.B.I-26
F.B.I-27
F.B.I-28
F.B.I-29
F.B.I-30
F.B.I-31
F.B.I-32
F.B.I-33
F.B.I-34
F.B.I-35
F.B.I-36
F.B.I-37
F.B.I-38
F.B.I-39 (SPG)
F.B.I-40 (SPG)
Epilogue
Author's Note
Announcement
F.B.I (Special Chapter)

F.B.I-2

5.3K 203 16
By Terrorious

Gellian was holding a tray with two plates of rice, vegetable soups, chicken adobo, the cake that I asked for, and two glasses of orange juice. He set the table for the both of us before he gave me the plate of rice and soup with a mix of vegetables.

"Gellian, you know I don't eat gulay. Just give me the adobo instead." I told him. 

"Hindi ko ibibigay sa 'yo yung cake, kapag 'di ka kumain ng gulay." He replied in his autoritative tone.

I got my purse from my bag and put a one-thousand-peso bill on the table. "I'm willing to pay naman, so give me my cake. Now!"

He just smirked in annoyance before he grabbed a spoon and took a bite of my cake while looking at me playfully. I sighed heavily and hit his arm, feeling pissed off.

"Alam mo, you're so bad!" I yelled so loudly, tears forming in my eyes.

Kaagad napatingin sa table namin ang ilang estudyante dahil sa lakas ng boses ko. Napayuko nalang ako dahil sa hiya habang tumatawa si Gellian. Wala na akong nagawa kundi kainin ang gulay na nasa harap ko habang masama ang loob.

"Zein, wag ka ng magtampo. Bibili nalang kita ng ice cream. Gusto mo strawberry?" Nag-aalalang tanong ni Gellian nung pabalik na ako sa classroom.

I just rolled my eyes. "Do you think an ice cream will calm me down?"

He wrapped his arms around my shoulder.  "Then, tell me what you want. I'll buy it for you, Zein." 

I removed his arm when I noticed a few students looking at us with curiosity on their faces. "Y-You don't have to buy me anything, Gellian. I'm fine." I hissed.

Nagpaalam na rin siya agad nung tumunog ang bell dahil sa kabilang building pa ang classroom niya. Kagaya ng naunang prof ay pagpapakilala lang ang naganap sa unang araw ng pasukan. I got to know some of my classmates' names, but they don't approach them just like Ezra did.

Tirik na ang sikat ng araw nung matapos ang klase at nauna ng sunduin si Ezra. I was walking down the hallway of the building where Gellian class is located when a group of girls wearing fancy hair bands blocked my way. The girl in the middle, who looks like their leader, takes three steps closer to me. 

"Pretty boy, are you the younger brother of Gellian Zamora?" Matapang niyang tanong habang nakataas ang kilay.

I held a tight grip on the lace of my bag, feeling nervous. "N-No, he's my friend."

My shoulders shrugged when she fixed the collar of my polo uniform with a grin on her face. "You don't have to be scared. We'll not mess with you... as long as you follow my little request."

Gusto kong sumigaw pero alam kong walang makakarinig sa akin. Naligaw na yata ako sa laki ng building at wala akong nakikitang ibang estudyante bukod sa kanilang tatlo. My sweat is rolling down my forehead. I'm scared, and I'm too frail to protect myself.

She opened her bag and handed me a pink envelope. "Make sure to give that to Gellian. You won't like what we are capable of, so better follow my order, you understand?!"

I just nodded my head and sighed when they left me alone. My knees are trembling and my tears are rolling down in my cheeks. Nagpakawala ako nang malalim na hininga bago nagsimulang maglakad at hanapin si Gellian.

I just leant on the wall of the corridor when I finally saw him in the midst of a lot of girl students. They are all giving him gifts and letters, and he's just refusing them. He waved his hand when he turned his head in my direction. Gellian grabbed that opportunity to step out of the crowd and ran towards me.

"Kanina ka pa naghihintay?"

 I shook my head. "Nope, I just came a few minutes ago."

I was stunned when he cupped my face, making me meet his eyes. "A-Anong nangyari? Umiyak ka ba?"

I held his wrist and felt the warmth of his bare hands. "No, I did not. Let's go. I want to go home. "

Gellian took out his mesh cap from his bag and put it on my head. He got my bag and carried it on his wide shoulder before we started to walk towards the parking area. Hindi na ako nagtaka nung makita si Mang Noel na naghihintay sa labas ng van.

"Sasabay ka ba sa 'min, Gellian?" Tanong ni Mang Noel matapos niyang maipasok ang bike ko sa compartment ng van.

"Hindi na po. Parating na rin po yung sundo ko. Ingatan niyo po si Zein." Gellian uttered before he gave me my bag.

I took off his cap before I tiptoed my feet so I could wear it on his head. He immediately grabbed my waist when I almost fell, making my heart skip a beat. Gellian just chuckled because of the sudden embarrassment. 

"Susunduin ulit kita sa inyo bukas," Gellian whispered in my ear.

I just nodded before I went inside the van. I waved my hand at Gellian and saw him bow his head in response. The van's door is already closed, but he's still standing while waiting for me to finally leave his sight. 

"Baby, how's your first day?" Mom asked me after she kissed my cheek when I entered our mansion.

I let out a deep breath. "Tiring!"

"Baby, don't state the obvious; I'm asking if you have gained new friends?"

Kinuha ko ang remote at binuksan ang tv bago humiga sa sofa. "Yes, I met a new friend. His name is Ezra, and... he's cute."

"Is he cuter than Gellian?"

I pouted my lips, trying to think of an answer. "Gellian is not cute, he's... handsome?" I replied, sounding unsure.

Mom gave me a playful smile. "Do you like Gellian?"

My eyes widened in shock. "No! Mom, he's my friend."

Tinaas ni Mommy ang dalawa niyang kamay at umaktong sumusuko. Lumapit nalang siya kay Manang Fe para tumulong sa paghanda ng aming tanghalian. My stomach growled when I smelled the steak that they were cooking.

Si Manang Fe ay asawa ni Mang Noel at kasama ko sila sa paglaki. Madalas kasing wala sila Mommy at Daddy sa bahay dahil abala sila sa pag-aasikaso sa mga resort namin. Wala akong kapatid kaya si Gellian ang tinuturing kong kuya simula nung pagkabata. Ilang taon na ang nakalipas pero tandang-tanda ko pa ang una naming pagkikita.

"N-Nanny Fe! Where are you?" I shouted while holding a balloon in the middle of the park when I got lost.

I had been walking for a long time, and my feet were starting to get numb. Nanny Fe advised me to wait on the swing before she bought me an ice cream, but I disobeyed when I saw other kids playing with the sand. It's already noon and the sun's rays are starting to fade, which makes me feel more nervous.

I wiped my tears on my cheeks when I saw that the boy that I was playing with earlier came back for me. He's holding a strawberry ice cream in his hand that is almost melting. I was shocked when he extended his hand and gave me the ice cream that was on his hand.

"Take this and stop crying. I will stay with you until your nanny come back." He promised me.

I forced myself to stop sobbing before I got the ice cream in his hand. "D-Do you think she will come back? What if she left me because I didn't... follow her?"

He wiped his sticky hand on his shirt before he cupped my face, making me look at his eyes. "Then, I'll stay with you forever if she won't come back. I will never leave you alone." 

We just sat on the swing while waiting for my nanny. Somehow, my anxiety faded because of him. He started to tell me about his toy collection, which made me calm and happy. I shouted when he pushed the swing that I was riding. I felt carefree after he did that. 

"I'm Gellian, what's your name?"

"Zein," I answered in a soft voice.

"Do you want to be... friends with me?" He sounded a little bit hesitant.

I turned my face to him. "Sure! Let's be friends, Gellian."

He smiled in awe when he heard me say his name. When Nanny Fe came back to pick me up, I instantly felt a pang in my chest. This is the first time that I've had a friend around my age, so I'll be sad if I lose him.

"Bye, Gellian..." I whispered when I was about to get inside the van.

"I'll find you again, so don't be sad. See you again, Zein." Gellian assured me. 

----------

🌈💅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 29.1K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
107K 3.2K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
1.1M 48.8K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...