๐’๐„๐— ๐’๐„๐‹๐‹๐’ | Tommyinni...

By Moonbunny_28

โ๐’๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š ๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐
ใ€01ใ€‘๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐›๐จ๐จ ๐๐จ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ 1.50$
ใ€02ใ€‘๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
ใ€03ใ€‘๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐›๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ž
ใ€04ใ€‘๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ญ
ใ€05ใ€‘๐›๐ž๐๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง (๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ก๐ง๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž)
ใ€06ใ€‘๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
ใ€07ใ€‘๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ, ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ
ใ€08ใ€‘๐จ๐ก ๐ง๐จ
ใ€09ใ€‘๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ญ
ใ€10ใ€‘๐ข ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง
ใ€11ใ€‘๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐š ๐ฑ๐จ๐ฑ๐จ
ใ€12ใ€‘๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž
ใ€13ใ€‘๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ
ใ€14ใ€‘๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐š ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐จ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ?
ใ€15ใ€‘๐จ๐ฐ! ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ?
ใ€16ใ€‘๐ข'๐ฆ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ž๐ซ. ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ž๐ซ. ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž.
ใ€17ใ€‘๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ?
ใ€18ใ€‘๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ญ
ใ€19ใ€‘๐ข ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ...
ใ€20ใ€‘๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
ใ€21ใ€‘๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐š, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
ใ€22ใ€‘๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง
ใ€23ใ€‘๐ง๐จ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ฒ
ใ€24ใ€‘๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค
ใ€25ใ€‘๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐›๐จ๐จ ๐๐จ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ 6.90$
๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ

ใ€100๐ค ๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งใ€‘๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž?

5.7K 186 123
By Moonbunny_28

────☆★☆────

Hey, so, this book hit 100k reads, probably more by the time I'm updating this, and over three thousand votes. And I'd just like to say that's a pretty big number and my dumb monkey brain likes big numbers.

This wouldn't have been made possible with all of you reading this right now and before I go into how much I love you and how much I thank you, I just decided to write a little non-canon bonus chapter since Ranboo is back in the UK. (How crazy is it that those events line up?)

Also I decided to open the Spotify playlist I listen too while writing this story up to the public, so you can listen to that if you want.

Anyways I missed my little trash OC and I missed writing for her and the bench trio, so enjoy this little thing :)

────☆★☆────

"Are you nervous?" Asked Tubbo his obviously nervous friend as they waited for their American friends to arrive.

Tommy scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Am I nervous?" He mocked his small friend, "Why would I be nervous? I just haven't seen her for two months and she hasn't talked to me in three days and... You think I should have brought flowers or some shit?"

The blond started to look around for a gift shop or something similar in chances of buying a small welcome back something, but Tubbo quickly stopped him by grabbing him by his shoulders and making him stay in place.

"I think you need to turn it down with the presents after what you did for Christmas," the brunet boy said.

It has become a joke amongst their friends that Tommy is the biggest Simp for Ally by almost always doing what she asked of him and giving her a shit tone of presents when she didn't even ask for anything.

That joke shockingly became a reality when around Christmas time the couple talked what to get the other as a present. Ally made Tommy a little scrapbook of her time in the UK with him and bought him a bunch of Pokémon cards and gifted subs with the rest of her limited budget. Tommy on the other hand had no clue what to get her and so she send him a link to her Amazon wish list and told him to pick anything on it.

But he couldn't just pick one item on the list, that'd be lame. So one quickly became two, and two quickly became four, and at the end almost half of the list was ordered and payed for by him. It made for a good surprise, but good god did his bank account not like that.

Tommy nodded at Tubbo, and the latter let him go. "It's too late anyways, they will be here any minute now," he said as he did so, "Also the biggest gift for her is seeing you again anyways. In case you forgot she actually likes you."

With that the two teens continued waiting for a couple more minutes, constantly checking their phone in case of some change of plans, but that luckily never happened. Instead someone tapped Tommy on the shoulder. He assumed it was someone asking for directions or some fan wanting to take a picture, so he turned around, not expecting much, but his eyes widened in pleasant surprise as he saw who it actually was, his lovely girlfriend.

"Miss me?" She asked with a teasing smile upon seeing his face.

"Shut up," he replied quickly with a similar smile, before wrapping his arms around her and engulfing her in a tight hug. The Beeduo watched the scene unfold like proud parents (Tubbo even taking a sneaky picture for the group chat). It was cute and heartwarming, and honestly so much better than either of them imagined the reunion was going to be.

"I missed you so much," Ally mumbled, burrowing her face into the crook of his neck. She took in the long forgotten sent of his stupid deodorant, that just filled her brain with memories of last summer.

"I missed you too," Tommy replied in a mumble. He was still processing that she was really here. That he was talking to her, touching her, feeling her. Only then did he realise how much he actually missed this feeling of her being near him.

The pair only broke apart once they heard someone clear their throat behind them. With red faces the couple turned back around, hands intertwined, facing the other two, who started to feel a little bit like they were intruding on them.

"So, we should probably head to the hotel and check in..." Ranboo said, pointing at the exit. Tubbo next to him nodded eagerly in agreement. Ally and Tommy looked at each other and also started nodding.

"You're right." "So, right." "Very right."

"You guys are getting weirder every time I see you together," Tubbo commented, which quickly led to him getting hit over the head by Ally.

────☆★☆────

The Benchtrio plus Ally checked into their hotel, seeing as they were staying in London for a few days to meet with more people. Tommy and Tubbo shared a room, and Ranboo and Ally shared a room. Despite Tommy insisting that nothing would happen if him and Ally shared a room Ranboo shut him down, while Tubbo played devils advocate and rooted for them to share a room.

In the end the four just spend most of the night in one room together anyways, so it didn't matter that much.

"I WIN!" The boys groaned and threw the rest of their cards on the bed, while Ally celebrated her fourth win in UNO over the famous streamers.

"Piss off! You are definitely cheating!" Tubbo accused angrily, getting up from the floor and pointing at the girl in question.

"How am I suppose to cheat at UNO?" Ally countered, also getting up from the floor.

"I dunno. You just are," he replied with a glare and a shrug.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

Meanwhile Tommy and Ranboo just watched the two argue, too afraid to intervene and also partially curious on who would win. Tubbo picked up a pillow from the bed and threateningly pointed it at the girl.

She raised her hands in defence, "Put the pillow down."

"Only if you admit that you're cheating," the brunet said seriously.

"I'm not cheating!" From one second to the next the pillow flew across the bed and hit Ally square in the face.

Silence briefly filled the room. Ranboo and Tommy both sucked in a breath as the pillow fell to the floor. They both knew that Tubbo was going to be in trouble for that. Ally let out a deep breath and picked up the pillow that hit her in the face a few seconds prior and another pillow from the bed, "Alright. Just as a reminder, you did this to yourself."

Tubbo looked at her in confusion, "Wha-" before he could even finish his question two pillows came flying at him. Luckily he ducked in time and the pillows instead hit Ranboo and Tommy. Another moment of silence filled the room and all four teens shared a knowing look, all sharing the exact same thought.

"PILLOW FIGHT!"

Everyone grabbed all the pillows they could gather and soon enough all of them started flying through the air and the room. Someone hit a lamp, several bottles of water were knocked over and after only a few minutes Ranboo was already hiding somewhere, because despite being the oldest and tallest he didn't have enough pillows.

"Surrender!" Tubbo shouted, throwing another pillow at his friend.

Ally ducked and picked up another pillow from the ground. "Never!" She shouted back at him, accompanied by two pillows coming right at him.

The brunet hid himself behind one of the beds. Tommy was next to him, clutching a pillow to his chest.

"Why isn't she attacking you?" Tubbo asked upon seeing him.

Tommy turned to look at the smaller with an irritated expression, "Probably because I didn't accuse her of fucking cheating and threw a pillow at her face."

"Nah, you have pretty boyfriend privilege," Tubbo immediately countered, completely dismissing Tommy's statement. Then his eyes widened in realisation, "Which is exactly why you need to form an alliance with me."

The blond raised an eyebrow at him, "Why would I do that?"

"Because together we can take her down."

Meanwhile behind the other bed Ally found her twin writing a tweet with a picture attached to it of the current state of the room. "Are you sure you want to tweet that?" She asked sitting down next to him, a pillow in each of her hands.

The boy nodded and put the phone into the pocket of his pants. "Sure, it'll be fun to see the reactions," he replied, then turning to look at his twin, "What can I do for you?"

"I require assistance to take down Beeboy and Racooninnit," She spoke, trying her best to sound serious, but the permanent smile on her face made that really hard. 

"Teaming up with you to win a totally nonsensical fight... Feels like I'm back in middle school. I'm in."

────☆★☆────

"Ally! I want to negotiate surrender!"

The plan was simple. Tommy lured Ally out with a false offering of surrender, while Tubbo sneak attacks from behind, hopefully hitting her and ending the war. What they didn't know however was that the twins also allied and tried for the exact same plan.

The girl popped up from behind the bed she was hiding at and sceptically looked at Tommy. "Alright, let's hear it."

The blond send one last glance at a crawling Tubbo, then looked back at his girlfriend. "This battle has gone on for too long and I can't stand fighting you anymore," he paused for a moment and looked back at Tubbo, who mentioned for him to continue talking, "Uh, I care about you? You're beautiful a-and-"

"It's over!" Tubbo finished for his friend, appearing behind her and pointing two big pillows at her.

Tommy let out a breath in relief, while Ally glared at him. "You betrayed me!"

The boy shrugged, "You know what they say. Bros before- Actually I'm not going to say that, because you are not a whore."

"That's sweet," she spoke with doe eyes, making Tommy smile proudly at himself. But then her entire demeanour changed and she smirked at him, "Oh, and also I'm not stupid."

She snapped her fingers and behind Tubbo Ranboo appeared also holding a pillow. "Drop it." He said, trying to sound intimidating and succeeding.

The brunet gasped, "Our little meow meow has betrayed us!"

"Okay, just for that sentence alone you deserve to go down."

"If you shoot, I'll shoot," Tubbo replied with a smug smile. He turned his head to look at the only girl in the room, "Looks like we're at a stalemate, my friend."

But Ally didn't look worried at all, "Are we?"

Tubbo looked at her in confusion, that was until she walked over to Tommy and handed him a pillow as well. His confusion quickly turned into betrayal and then finally anger. "Traitor!"

"Sorry, mate. She pulled the boyfriend card! I couldn't say no!" Tommy defend.

"Looks like it's three against one. It's over, Beeboy."

"It is, isn't it?" He said defeated, letting his head hand low, "Before you brutally pummel me with pillows can I just say something?"

Ranboo, Tommy and Ally shared a look and then nodded. "Sure."

Tubbo nodded too and slowly raised his head with a sinister expression. "It was never meant to be."

"What?" The other three said in unison. From one moment to the next Tubbo hit Ally with one of his pillows and then himself, taking them both out and effectively ending the pillow fight.

Both teens fell to the floor from the sudden impact of the pillow and started laughing uncontrollably. The other two quickly joined in due to the ridiculousness of the situation.

"That was fun," Ally said.

"We should do that again sometime," Tubbo agreed.

────☆★☆────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 3.5K 38
I'm leaving forever but read these if you want. Not taking them down. Don't try to find me on other platforms Includes: Oneshots Preferences Mature C...
694K 24.9K 46
#๐™ณ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ด๐™ฝ, ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€. ๐“†ฉแฅซแญก๐“†ชหห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท open for mor...
273K 11.1K 28
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
4.2K 117 14
This is a Tubbo x Reader. Only fluff, no NSFW. Cause I don't know if he's comfortable with that.