【03】𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

────☆★☆────

Tommyinnit upload a new video

I spoke to Ranboo's sister

────☆★☆────

"In this video I talked to Ranboo's sister on the DreamSMP, and Uh, things got pretty out of hand. Also according to YouTube statistics only a small percentage of people who watch my videos are actually subscribed. So if you like this video, do consider subscribing. It would help me out a lot and it is totally free and you can always unsubscribe later."

────☆★☆────

"Alright, so we settled our differences," Tommy spoke up as his Minecraft character walked along the Prime Path with some bread in hand.

"No, I still think you suck," the female voice of Twinboo rang through the call, making Ranboo laugh out loud.

Tommy paused for a moment, a shocked look on his face as he stared into his facecam in disbelief, "Oh wow, okay," he said, "I think you suck too."

The girl let out a fake gasp, "That's not very feminist of you, Tommyinnit Self-proclaimed lover of women."

"It's called equal rights," Tommy only replied, making the girl break out in laughter, "Is Ranboo there?"

"Yes, I am," the familiar calming voice of Ranboo spoke up.

Tommy nodded at that, "Can you tell you sister to shut up?"

Ranboo sighed, "She doesn't listen to me ever. Even though I'm older."

"No, I'm older," Twinboo interjected.

"Don't believe her, she's lying to you."

"No, he's lying to you."

"I'm not. She's lying to you."

Tommy broke out in loud laughter at the petty twin squabble, it lasting quite a while until everyone calmed down again, "Anyways, where are you right now?"

"I'm at my house," Ranboo replied, the sound of keyboard keys and clicking accompanying it.

"Can you come meet me at my house?"

"Sure, just give me a moment."

"It's alright, take your time," Tommy replied, before taking a sip from his cola, "Twinboo are you familiar with the DreamSMP?"

"I've seen it a few times on Ranboo's stream."

"Do you only watch Ranboo's streams?"

"They're the ones I watch most often, cause you know..."

"Do you watch my streams?"

Twinboo thought about it for a moment, "Sometimes, when I'm bored. I like your YouTube videos though, they're funny."

Suddenly a large smile appeared on the blond's face, "Oh? Are you a subscriber of the Tommyinnit Youtube channel?"He asked, before turning to his camera, "Which you should all subscribed to by the way."