【06】𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲

────☆★☆────

Trending Worldwide

Twinboo
Tommyinnit
Poppyduo
Technoblade

────☆★☆────

TwinBoo
@Twinboosaysstuff

Comedic genius I am

|
|

Ranboo
@Ranboosaysstuff
[replying to @Twinboosaysstuff]

I don't know the context of this, but I'm sure you're going to tell me in the next three minutes by barging into my room

|
|

TommyInnit
@tommyinnit
[replying to @Twinboosaysstuff]

You think you're funny, don't you?

|
|

Technoblade
@Technothepig
[replying to @Twinboosaysstuff]

facts

|
|

Twinboo
@Twinboosaysstuff
[replying to @tommyinnit]

Yes. Very.

────☆★☆────

────☆★☆────

"Don't you think it's weird that Tommy and your sister are suddenly spending so much time together?" Tubbo spoke as he Ranboo were in a call together. The two of them weren't streaming or recording a video, or anything relating to that, they were simply chilling and talking to each other about their lives and what not.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Ranboo replied jokingly, leaning back in his chair and letting his hands fiddle with a Rubiks cube to keep them occupied.

"No, it's just- I don't know, maybe it's just my imagination," Tubbo replied thoughtful from the other end of the line.

Ranboo shifted in his chair, "I mean, yeah, they text a lot. I think I heard them call once or twice too, and her being on the stream was kind of out of nowhere, if that's what you're getting at."

A moment of silence filled the room, Ranboo still fiddling with his Rubiks cube while Tubbo sucked in a breath, preparing himself for the sentence he was about to say.

"I think Tommy might have a crush on your sister," he spoke carefully, hoping that he didn't upset his friend, but he only blinked a couple of times in confusion and surprise.

"What? They barley know each other for two months. That's impossible."

Tubbo shrugged, "I don't know, man. It's just a theory," he paused for a moment, "A game theory, thanks for watching," the two said simultaneously, although Ranboo sounded less enthusiastic about it than his friend, before continuing their serious conversation.

The dark blond sighed, "I mean there is no point in just wondering. We could just ask him."

"As If he's ever going to admit that to anyone, especially you," Tubbo replied immediately.

Ranboo nodded, "Good Point, Good Point," he said, "I mean nothing serious has happened yet, we should just sit back, relax and see how this all pans out."

"That's probably for the best," the brunet agreed, "...But if Tommy does have a crush on her, does he have permission to go out with her?"

"What kind of question is that? I don't know how to answer that. I guess? It's her choice first and foremost."

"So you're not going to be the protective older brother like in the movies?" Tubbo asked further, "You know the ones that say, 'if you hurt her I will hurt you'."

"Don't the dads typically say that?"

────☆★☆────

"Tommy, they think you have a crush on me," the female spoke into her phone as she lifted her ear from the door of her brother's bedroom.

Was listening in on their conversation an invasion of privacy? Yeah, but they were talking about her so, it wasn't totally unreasonable to listen. Besides how could she know that when she needed help with her computer he would be in a call with his best friend?

Tommy laughed at the other end of the call, "What?! Why would they think that?" He laughed again, "That's absurd, I could never like someone as unfunny and mean as you. Not to mention, an American."

Twinboo blinked in disbelief, "Wow, okay. No Twinboo clout for you then."

"You know what I just realised, you never told me your real name."

"Why would you need my real name?" The girl asked back.

"Well, I'm not gonna call you Twinboo for the rest of my life," Tommy explained matter of factly, she couldn't see his face but she was sure that he was smiling cheekily as he said that.

"I'm not telling you my name just so you can slip up and tell your viewers on stream," she replied, then taking a breath as she thought for a moment and a brillant idea came into her head, "Let's do it this way, I'll tell you my real name when we meet in real life for the first time."

"Oh, piss off. We're never going to meet in real life!" The blond boy complained loudly, making Twinboo flinch slightly and move the phone further away from her ear.

"Who knows? I mean, you're gonna want to meet Ranboo one day, right?"

"Not really."

"Hey, don't be mean to my brother!" She said, then paused as she heard movement from the other side of the door. "Oh, he's moving I gotta go now or he knows that I spied on him. Talk to you later, Tommy."

"Talk to you later... Boo."

────☆★☆────