IN LIFE [SKZ]

By Ace_Muse

"Hold out your hand, I'll never let you go, I Promise" "You've successfully reached the Back Door" STAY is gi... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏ: 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘
ɪɴᴛʀᴏ: 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧
Complete
Soulmate
Wait
Idol
Like
Bme
Best Friend
Trainee
Like Yourself
Hot
Sick
Dark Lover
Together
Lucky
Stars
Everything
Red Lights
Surfin'
Gone Away
Holiday
Unexpected
Anymore
For You
Remember
Bachelors
Mafia
Snow Globe
Maniac
Up All Night
Monster
Tavern

Angel

13 0 0
By Ace_Muse

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 2.2k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): none

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, han

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: skz

ʟɪꜰᴇ: angel

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: holiday special series

Han was inside his room, skimming through his closet in hopes of finding a nice shirt. Yesterday, y/n had invited him to meet up, and Jisung was more than delighted to do so. "Oi Hannie! Wanna watch a movie?" Hyunjin shouts from their living room and Jisung sighs loudly. "No thanks! I'm going out" The sentimental rapper replied, yanking out a white shirt and a suitable jacket. Hyunjin and Changbin were cuddled together on the comfy couch, munching on a bowl of popcorn. Both idols watched as Jisung jumped around their dorm, putting on his clothes all while rushing to the door. "Dude you okay?" Changbin asks, but Jisung was far too busy to answer and dashed out of the door.

"Don't ignore me you punk!"

It was a cold night when the two had met each other for the first time. Jisung was at a park, drowning in his thoughts and suffering from a producer's block. He was on the verge of giving up, wishing to go back to his home and embrace his parents, spend a lot of time with them. But his career was more demanding and he was incapable to accuse anyone since it was his choice to be an idol. The year 2020 had barely begun and seeing him in a depressed state was hurting his members too. Chan was the one who recommended him to take a walk that day.

That one fine day was y/n's arrival on planet earth. She was given the duty to deliver Lord Zeus an important message and messed up pretty bad. Halfway in to the milky way galaxy, y/n had accidentally crashed up against a stray asteroid, losing consciousness and entering the earth's atmosphere. From then on she was unable to go back and Jisung had brought y/n to the hospital after she crashed landed in front of him. Ever since that day, the two became inseparable friends. Being an immortal; an angel, she didn't require food or any shelter, this led y/n to randomly help people around Seoul.

Y/n also occasionally wandered the planet to find a way to exit earth. Being a fifth grade Angel back in heaven, resulted in no one coming in search of her. And ultimately it became her obligation to find a path back on her own.

Jisung slammed the taxi door shut and strode to the park with a skip in his steps. Hearing the old swing set creak, he grinned before walking over. The full moon was brighter than usual and created shadows of the trees, almost looming over him. It did look a little spooky, but after seeing y/n, Jisung felt the night was eternal. "Jisung!" She smiled at the idol and nodded towards the second swing. Han grinned and sat down, slowly swinging back and forth. "Why'd you wanna meet?" He asks, turning to her.

Y/n immediately tensed up, accidentally springing out her wings. Jisung scrambled to his feet and knelt in front of her. "What is it? You do that when you're scared" Y/n looked to the side, watching the small pond glimmer under the moonlight. "I... I'm going back Jisung" Jisung chuckles, placing both his palms on her leg. However, his laughs subsided, seeing a tear roll down y/n's cheek. "Y-y/n are you serious?" The angel turned to him with teary eyes and nodded.

"I found a way back, a nine-tailed fox here helped me, I'm... I'm going through the afterworld, I'll surely end up in Heaven any way" Y/n said, wiping off her tears and smiling at the boy. Jisung's mouth was agape and without him knowing, a tear escaped his wide eyes. "What, I... You're leaving" Jisung mumbled, looking down at the ground. Y/n shuddered, holding his hand and compelled Han to look up. "I can come back though! With- with this!" She placed a tiny box in Han's hand and smiled weakly.

Jisung quirked an eyebrow, wiping the tears off his face like a small kid and sniffling. He unlocked the box, only to find three match sticks inside, fancily placed over a velvet cloth. "I can only come back three times... I'm sorry"

The matchbox fell to the floor and Jisung's head dropped. Y/n sniffled loudly and took the boy to a hug as her wings wrapped around them. "I'm sorry Jisung" However, when Han finally looked up, only a thin layer of fog surrounded him, with small drops of glitter and y/n was long gone. The matchsticks glowed in the moonlight, almost calling out to him, asking to be burnt out to bring back his Angel. But he didn't dare use it. Maybe it was good that y/n was gone, so he could stop lying to his fans and members. He lied to protect her and if she's no longer here, why should he bother? She left him, alone.

The walk back home was relatively taunting for Jisung. Hyunjin and Changbin had seen him go out heartily and to return like a withered flower would surely bring him attention and tons of questions. Hoping they had already slept and are dreaming of unicorns, Jisung swung open the door, only to see seven of his members instead of two. "Hyung! The movie's about to start!" The youngest exclaimed cheerfully, grinning at him with foxy eyes. Jisung could not fake it, he couldn't keep it in.

"Why are you crying? I know I.N's a cutie but bruh!" Hyunjin shouted as the group scrambled to their feet with confusion. Jisung sobbed loudly as the leader moved him to the couch while the others stood still, surprised to see Jisung cry so seriously. "Jisung what the hell happened? Where were you?" Bang Chan with apparent concern, inquired.

"So you're telling us that you met an angel who crashed against an asteroid and you have been friends ever since and now you fell in love, but she left?" Briefed Changbin, trying his best to keep up with the information. Jisung nodded, blowing his nose on the hundredth tissue. "I know it sounds crazy but-"

"We believe you idiot, but why the fuck didn't you introduce us?! I mean, you met an angel! I wanna see her too!" Whined Felix as Han looked up at the one-day younger boy. "you-you guys believe me?" The rapper squeaked in a tiny voice and the seven idols nodded. "Although, you could've told us" Changbin remarked, crossing his arms. Jisung slumbed back to the couch and felt the matchbox move around in his pocket. "There's no point now, she left and probably won't come back"

"Why don't you take a nap huh?"

Three weeks passed, and Jisung was still the same. Though his face was plastered with a cheerful smile, the depth of his pain was heard by his members. He had almost given up on Y/n but everytime he sees the matchbox, he recalls he can see her again. But what's the point in it? He just doesn't wanna see her, he wants to be beside her, holding her small hands in his and walk down the road. Yet it hurt him to wish for it again and again, despite knowing that could never happen.

It was past six when Han had returned from a demo recording. Odd enough, the dorm was engulfed in a sweet aroma and it it felt rather soothing. "What's this-" Jisung stops himself, watching the maknae surrounded by aroma candles, lighting up the last one before he noticed the rapper. "Oh? Hyung! Felix brought these today, we wanted you you relax a bit. Since-"

"What the fuck yang Jeongin?!" The youngest flinches, scratching his head unable to understand his hyung's reaction. Jisung's voice calls out the other members as he fell to the floor by his knees. Three burnt to death matchsticks laid on the floor, letting the floor elope it's ashes. "I-i found them in your room Although they looked fancy they-they're just matchsticks no?" Jisung slumps on the floor, dropping his bag to the floor while Hyunjin and BangChan stood to his side. "The matchsticks... They were the ones i told you about"

Before the maknae could cry and beg for forgiveness, the door bell had rung, sending a jolt of shock through the group's nerves. "No no no no! That's gotta be y/n!" Jisung exclaims, dragging his palms accross his face. "You bound to let go of her anyways Han, it just came quick that's all. Now go, open the door" Changbin consoles his fellow rapper, who looked at them with horrified eyes. If he was gonna meet you now, it was for the last time. And if chose not to, he'll never see you again.

Jisung stumbled on his feet, wobbling as he inched closer to the door. He glanced at the boys for a mere second, noticing the ringing had stopped. His slender arms reached out to the handle gripping it's cold texture. "HAN JISUNG!" A voice yelled out, before the entire door blasted, throwing Jisung to the wall and the metal door on top of him. The group of seven watched in horror as a girl entered the house, a few dust particles and tint of white glitter circling around her. "Y/n?" Seungmin dared to ask, though a bit scared by the girl's rather strong introduction. "Where's Jisung?!"

Y/n asks, unable to see the familiar male. Seungmin lightly scowled, having his question unanswered, het he moved to the broken down door with Felix and pulled a very stunned and dusty Han out. Y/n gasps rushing to his side. "Lordy! Are you alright?! I'm so sorry!" Han however, softly pushed both if his friends off, taking the angel into a hug. "You're back"

"So yeah, I'm y/n- and don't worry about the door I can fix it" The boys nodded, still unable to register the fact that Jisung was indeed correct and she had single-handedly destroyed their front door. Y/n gently gulped the orange juice, shifting her eyes between the eight males. "Look, one of us accidentally lit all three matches without knowing what they were actually for. So please- it's just- we hate to see Han like this and-" BangChan began, getting trouble to correctly speak out his mind as he's afraid he might miss the chance. "I'm the one who lit them, I'm sorry" the youngest soon spoke up, his foxy eyes glistening with tears.

The angel places the empty cup dwon, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "Earthly things are really tasty" Minho blinked a few times before he re-opened the juice can and pour another fill. Y/n smiled gleefuly at him and again took the cup in her hands. "I didn't come here because of the matches- well partially" Stray Kids look around eachother, confused. "What do you mean?" Jisung asks, finally interested enough to exchange words as he believed that was their final meeting.

"When I ended up here long ago, there was a lot of work piled up back at my master's HQ. To be frank, I'm not a fan of that and was unable to catch up to all the work so..."

"So Zeus fired you or what?" Felix questions with an unsure tone. Y/n nodded vigorously, motioning Minho to pour her another fill. "What what? So you're like- gonna stay here? On earth?" Jisung asks with bright eyes, a smile waiting to appear on his stoic lips. "I don't have any earth money on me and I don't have a place to stay, but yeah, I'm staying-"

Instead of getting cut off with Jisung's hug, y/n had all of the boys hug her tiny form. "Thank you! You don't know what that means to us!" Felix spoke, almost yelling as he closed his eyes shut. "Yeah, we have our Han Hyung back now" Jeongin added, shaking y/n back and fro by her shoulders. "Yeah, really, thanks y/n, and for the time being you can- um where will you stay though?" Changbin said next, scratching his infamous chin.

"You know how to dance?" Out of the blue, the leader asks. Y/n pondered, glancing at each of them. "You mean, the weird physical motions of our body that blends with music somehow? Yeah, I know that, Jisung taught me" The Angel stated, smiling at the end of her sentence.

"There's an open audition tomorrow! you'll probably get a roof over your head and a boyfriend to be your guide!" Bang Chan exclaims with surprising enthusiasm, although knowing that dating will get his ass beaten. However, he believed STAYs wouldn't be that harsh and they are people who are chill with this stuff, hopefully. Not that he'll let it go public. "Okay, b-boyfriend is too extreme of a term" Han interrupts, an unavoidable blush on his cheeks and ears. Since the group was known not to waste a chance, they announced that the rapper did deserve a little teasing. Y/n on the other hand scratched her head, turning to face Lee Know with his empty carton of orange juice.

"What's a boyfriend?"

"ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴇɴᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 8.2K 103
AnYeongHaseYo!~ I will write various imagine about our sweet 8 boys❤️. I hope you will support this book as well😊 The story in this book is original...
49.8K 721 38
stray kids x reader scenarios, imagines and reactions that hopefully won't make you absolutely cringe and die, lower caps intended - this book contai...
576 26 3
Chan meets his family for the first time when he's back in the country. But with his first step in this world, it feels like he's sinking into quicks...
225K 7.3K 43
WILL UNDERGO MAJOR EDITING BUT THE STORY ITSELF WILL REMAIN THE SAME What's friendship compared to debuting and becoming successful? We were friends...