You can call me Josh

By sanriolover1213

Tyler has never been to School before...ever..... until now. Mr.Dun is Tyler's stern teacher. Tyler has a way... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
UPDATE
ANOTHER UPDATE
Where is my story going? Author's note.

Final and last update, my apologies to all (adressing triggers⚠️)

980 15 6
By sanriolover1213

   I began writing this book when I was 14 years old, I was under a lot of stress and wrote this fanfic as a way of coping. I never ever expected it to get this big ever. I really really appreciate all of the support and love I've gotten from this story. But I've grown since then and re-read this story and I don't feel comfortable continuing it. After re-reading it I've found it to be extremely triggering. I apologize to everyone for this story, i see now how this may have gone too far at points.With the triggering mentions of ⚠️sh,Age play, age gap, SA. Which are all things I personally was struggling with at the time and subconsciously venting through the story. I now realize how triggering and inappropriate the entire story line is. I apologize sincerely to everyone. To anyone who has been triggered by this story. I hope that you guys can understand. I'm older and more mature now, I can now see how the age gap is wrong. How predatory the whole story is and how it's romanticizing abuse in a lot of ways. I experienced some very tough things with an abuser prior to writing this story and poured my traumas onto the characters. I deeply apologize and hope everyone can understand why I won't be continuing this story and don't encourage the reading of this story. I thank all of you and I sincerely say I'm sorry.

-Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 4.7K 25
"I heard he's a felon." - Josh likes to consider himself a well behaved student. Tyler Joseph is the last person he would have expected to start a fr...
193K 5.1K 56
Tyler has never had it easy, he's always had to fight to get what he wants...and he's always been alone; especially after the only person he depended...
297K 7.8K 20
tyler, the cutest femboy in the neighbourhood. josh, well, josh. / currently being edited bc this book is poop
128 1 36
tyler makes a new friend but his new friend is in new york for college. ( the beginning is a little rough, but towards the end it gets better ) stay...