Katsudeku/Bakudeku Oneshots

By Alessia_527

These are a few Bakudeku OneShots. These are really bad but if you want to read them, go on ahead. 🙂 There a... More

Little Kacchan and Deku
Fever
Red String
EXPLODO BOYS B-DAY
Trapped
Dog Kacchan
Thunderstorm

Update:

806 3 2
By Alessia_527

Heyyyy uhm I wanted to thank you guys for so many reads :) ♥️

Sadly, I am not part of the MHA fandom anymore. Mostly because I just fell out of it and because it was toxic. Not to only me, but others. I hated seeing others get hate and the fandom wasn't a friendly place.

I'm in like every fandom now but thank you guys again for enjoying my story. Of course, this was made more than a year ago and I've already forgotten about it.

If you would like me to re-edit the chapters so it's easier for you to read or etc; I might consider. Though I am busy with school and others things.

Thank you, -A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

965K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
118K 2.7K 12
this story takes place at an ordinary orphanage without demons and dead children 😃👍 (emma, ray, and norman are 16) LOL THEY NEVER GOT ADOPTED AHA R...
3.4K 65 15
Lisa x Male reader . . . Lisa : Why are you smiling? Y/N : Because..... You're quite cute. 😊 Lisa : Hey!! , I'm your teacher!!! Don't say thing like...