Quirk Marriage Law (Shoto x R...

By Spidergirl_1225

The hero commission rises to undeniable power as they had promised to rid the world of the league. They had s... More

We Thought We Had Won
The Media's Control
Forced to Settle
What do I do?
Memories Resurfacing
Where it All Went Wrong
Where Do We Go From Here
The Chaos Continues
What was that?
Did I Do It?
What Options Were There?
The Best For Her
We'll Fix This
Home Sweet Home I Guess
What. The. Hell.
Cool... Just Cool
Let's Get This Mission Started
The Mission Prep
Of Course it Went to Shit
This Needs to Stop
Well That's A Relief
Oops...
I Didn't Expect That
Today's Going to be Good
Overprotective but With Good Reason

What Really Happened

203 6 0
By Spidergirl_1225

(Just a quick warning this chapter does mention some darker themes, like torture, but no details don't worry,)

      "While I'm telling you this I need you to just listen no questions, no interruptions or I don't continue the story. Got it?" I asked Todoroki just receiving a nod in response.

     "The first thing I could remember was the darkness. I couldn't even see more than a foot in front of me, then the pain hit. I realized I had been so rudely place on my injured shoulder and flat on the ground and with the cuffs still on. There was no way for me to roll off of it without causing myself pain. So I just laid there for hours, or at least what I would guess was hours before someone finally came in. While I was there it turned out the first person who came in was the one I ended up wishing would enter every time that door opened. But he ended up coming in very rarely and only when I was extremely injured, maybe he just managed to draw the short straw each time someone had to fix me up, but he was the only reason I didn't completely lose my mind in there." I thought while recalling all the bizarre interactions.

     The villain we know as Twice was the one to help and treat my injuries. He was always upbeat and polite even though that was the last thing I expected from someone on their side. I even managed to kick him away the first time he tried to help, but he never reacted he just joked around and his split personalities always kept the truth. Whenever he came in I was able to find out what time and day it was. How bad my injuries really were and even some information on the league that ended up helping with a follow up mission. His unstable mind didn't allow for him to lie, we even had a few small normal conversations and he would bring me food when he came. But I think the rest of the members started to catch on that he was too nice and so they stopped sending him in only on rare occasions." I recounted as I realized things went down hill after Twice had stopped visiting and sort of helping me.

*Flashback*

      The girl sat limply against the cold, hard wall of the dirty cell she had occupied for about a week. Other than the lack of food and water not much had occurred other than a single villain coming in once and awhile. 5 small meals if they could even be called that and half a cup of water a day was by far no means sufficient enough for the girl to function in prime form. And by no means was it even enough to gain energy while her body was trying to heal the injury inflicted a week ago. The bullet wasn't lodged in the wound, but all the villain had done was stop the bleeding somewhat, the injury needed stitches and the girl knew she wouldn't get them. With the cuffs around her wrist she knew she wouldn't even be able to activate her quirk if she tried, and even if they weren't there her quirk required energy which at the moment she was severely lacking.

      But the circumstances began to get worse by the second as the girl noticed the door slowly creaking open and multiple foot steps entering the room. She looked up to see some of the original members of the league standing before her, due to her tiredness she could only make out some of the whispers between the people who had just entered her little cell. All she made out were "Take turns" and "I call the most days" unsure of what they were talking about the girl turned her head slightly to attempt to understand the body language of the people talking. However, when she did so she made eye contact with piercing blue eyes that held a hint of amusement, but that was quickly replaced with a look of insanity. The man instantly pointed out the point that I was awake and moving to the others and the leader, Shigaraki, told Dabi it would be his turn first since he seemed so eager.

    Knowing what the man was capable of the girl was extremely nervous on why the man began to approach where she had propped herself up on the wall. She attempted to scoot away but after trying she realized she had nowhere to go.

    "Where you going little hero? I just want to have a quick chat... This is how it's going to work I'm going to ask a question and you are going to answer it or there will be some consequences. I must say you are quite the looker, I'd hate to mess up any of that pretty appearance you have." He commented with a smirk leaning in closer until he was able to reach out and grab the girls chin to force her to make eye contact with him.

  "Do you understand?" He questioned he. But she refused to give and sat there in silence trying to avoid his gaze. She knew it would happen eventually, that they would interrogate, and possibly torture her. U.A had always instructed them to hold out or attempt to lead the villains on a wild goose chase if you were to say anything. She planned to hold out, but the sudden heat that was applied to her chin made her realize that this was going to be more difficult and painful than she anticipated. The girl let out an involuntary whimper when she began to feel her skin burn and the twisted man took that as an answer.

  "There you go, good girl. Now little hero you are going to tell me everything you know about that little mission the heroes tried to pull when we captured you, or you aren't going to be having a pleasant time. Are we clear?"

    The girl remained silent. The silence was the choice the girl made and had planned to stick through, but within the next few moments that tense silence had turned into screams and crying as the girl felt the man burn his handprint onto her arm. However, it still wasn't enough to make her cave, so he burned another hand print into her stomach. 

      And this is how it went for the first week. Dabi and occasionally Toga would come in in an attempt to get information from their captive, but would eventually leave without the information and a bleeding girl on the floor. When they realized she wouldn't budge they seemed to give up on getting information, and go after the real reason they grabbed her, for her quirk. They wanted to understand how it worked and if they could bioengineer their NOMUs to have the ability. After some psycho doctor studying the blood that Toga must have taken from her they made the discovery that her body needs her quirk to survive, that's why she seemed to struggle to heal and even move before they had started there fun with her. So they removed the quirk canceling cuffs, but never increased the amount of food. It supplied her with enough energy to stay alive but not for her to use her quirk without the risk of causing herself to pass out or worst case scenario using up so much energy she doesn't survive. 

    Their research concluded she could go around 2 weeks before her body would begin to completely shut down due to the fact her body no longer had the extra support she would constantly use her quirk for. The league couldn't figure out how to replicate it and so they put her through test, torture, and anything else they could think of to try and understand her quirk the last thing they thought of was a sick, twisted, and completely dehumanizing method to attempt to reproduce her quirk without the flaw of the host body needing it to survive, and that was they needed to see what the next generation looked like.

     Their were a few who argued against this idea, even though they are villains some still held morals and respect for other people. This plan they had would be completely unethical and demeaning even if their captive was a hero. They didn't fail to point out the fact that their captive was still basically a child, just becoming an adult mere months ago and still had yet to graduate and become a pro hero officially. But the ones who had already reached the point of insanity didn't care, they were willing to do what they needed to win this war and they wanted that quirk.

    What they wanted was a kid, they wanted to see what genes would reproduce. Guaranteed it would be a long, tedious experiment they were ready to invest in the project. This messed up idea came from the one and only Dabi. After his own family experience he felt if his father believed he could make the 'perfect creation' and that worked with little  Shoto Todoroki that the league would be able to accomplish the same exact thing. So they let Dabi attempt his little idea and no one questioned or attempted to stop him. 

       After the meeting Dabi decided the sooner the better, so he made his way to the cell to inform their little plaything of the new plan. After about a month of constant torture he was quite pleased with how their captive behaved. He was happy that she listened and did whatever he said, he was happy he broke her, so he was excited to see if this would get a reaction out of her. He was looking for entertainment in his own sick way and this is where he had found it.

      He entered the cell looking at the girl curled up on the floor unmoving in the same spot she was in the day before when he left. He admired the fragile doll they had constructed and he looked with pride on the injuries he had left on her. He began speaking, "So little hero, me and some of my acquaintances have come to a decision, and that decision is that we want a perfect form of your quirk."

    The girl continued unmoving unphased by this information until the next words left the cruel mans mouth, "That means we need a better you, and how do quirks evolve?" He questioned and he could see the revelation occuring on the girls face and smirked in satisfaction before he continued. "That's right you're going to be our little baby factory until we get the perfect specimen to create our army, and since I'm running the project I say we start now."

    He finished talking and by then as he stalked closer to the girl he noticed her attempting to use her energy to try and scramble away from him. The closer he looked at her face he could see the silent tears streaming down her face as she realized he had backed her into a corner as she was trying to crawl away from the monster that was hidden in a man's skin. As he was just about to reach her a large explosion shook the building causing Dabi to take off sprinting to evaluate the issue.  

    After a month of holding out the heroes had finally found the student they had lost but in worse condition than when they had last seen her. The first hero to find her was a local hero and the girl wouldn't let him get close enough to even touch her she just kept screaming, so the hero backed away and guarded near the door for villains until someone the girl could recognize came. After hearing the scream, Bakugo who was in a nearby hallway took off in the direction he heard the cry. Everyone else seemed occupied with their opponents and Bakugo had already taken down his assigned target. When he finally arrived at the room he recognized one of the smaller heroes they brought on the mission standing at the door talking on his com signaling he found the missing student. 

     Bakugo ran past him into the room and what he saw terrified him to no end. He saw his classmate leaning on the wall in the corner with silent tears streaming down her face eyes cast to the floor. If it wasn't for the struggled rise and fall of her chest he wasn't sure he would have believed she was alive. He finally gained the courage to try and approach the girl realizing he would have to be cautious. He had never seen one of his strongest classmates look so broken.

    "(L/N), hey can you hear me?" He questioned quietly as he could. He noticed her eyes shifted to him and he saw the recognition flash before more tears started streaming down her face. What she said next made him promise to protect her and all his other classmates from anything like this happening to them again.

      "Katsuki please, please get me out of here, I can't be here, please" It was no more of a whisper because of her strained state but it was enough for him to hear. He rushed over going to pick the girl up to carry her to safety. Even though he knew she realized it was him she still flinched when he reached out towards her. Ignoring that for the time being he rushed her out, contacting Aizawa that he had her and was making his way to the ambulance then, the heroes began to pull back and cover his exit. Once he reached the medics the girl wouldn't let go of him so he went with them knowing she needed a sense of familiarness and he knew it would be a long time before she got back to normal

*End Flashback*

      "Yep that's about all that happened, and I guess with the commission trying to control my future and wanting heroes for the same thing caused a freak out. Also please do not tell anyone anything I told you, also don't tell Bakugo about the leagues plan for me, you were the first person I told that part to." I asked hoping he would agree not to say anything

     "I won't say anything no need to worry. I just need some time to wrap my head around your story, try and get some rest we'll talk about this in the morning or after work tomorrow. Good night." Todoroki finishes and leaves.

    And all I can think about is what have I possibly done by sharing this information with him.

------------------------------------

(A/N) Woah that was a longer chapter! Sorry I haven't updated recently I have had a lot with work, school, and medical issues. I was scheduling a surgery and pre op appointments and I was in the right mindset to write but here this is! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter sorry it's kind of dark but I tried not to make it too bad but still get the point across so that the PTSD is understandable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 9.5K 144
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
74.1K 3.1K 57
With their childhood behind them, Katsuki Bakugou and Shouto Todoroki are entering high school closer than ever. Always having the other to lean on...
15K 164 13
~{DISCONTINUED}~ New kid in class 1-A? 3 students already crushing over them, but who'll they chose? In this story, the reader(you) gets to see what...
214K 6.3K 43
ห—หห‹ [ ๐๐ž๐š๐, ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฉ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ] หŽหŠห— ยท๐–ฅธยท After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...