The tales of Drago (Dc Superh...

By CQuinn309

You are a blue dragon that can do fire magic and had a twin sister, you and your sister always be there for e... More

Prologue
Sweet Justice: Part 1
Sweet Justice: Part 2
Sweet Justice: Part 3
Sweet Justice: Part 4
Y/N/Drago's Bio and Hero logo
Hate Triangle
Burrito Bucket
❤️ Valentine's Day Special ❤️
Dc Superhero girls Pokémon team

Adventures In Bunnysitting

1.8K 25 3
By CQuinn309

At the Danvers house in Kara's room, she was sleeping on her bed then her super-hearing heard knocking on the front door of the house which cause her to stern awake.

Kara: (groans) "Stupid super-hearing."

She said as she uses her pillow cover head from the knocking.

Mr.Danvers: "Kara, your friend is here."

He said which causes Kara to wake up.

Kara: "What?"

Kara got out of bed and walks towards her bedroom door.

Kara: "Who's coming over here this early?"

Then out of nowhere the bedroom door opened which hits Kara reveal to be Zee in her magician outfit.

Zee: "Kara dear, my pride and joy."

Kara was behind the door as she close's it.

Kara: "Pride and huh?"

She said as Zee showed Kara the two cages that she's holding, and revealed to be a rabbit in each cage.

Zee: "This is Blackberry Hazel-Von Oslo the third, and this is Dandelion Pipkin Da Heisenplay."

Kara: "Okay. Why are they in my room?"

Zee: "Uh, hello. We had a whole text thing about it last night."

She said as took out her phone and showed Kara the long text she gave her and Kara text back said "Whatev."

Kara: "Whatev."

Zee: "Please, Kara! You simply cannot flake on me now! This is my very first paid performance as a solo magician, and I need you to care for my two little lovelies while I'm away."

Kara: "Can't you just take them with you? Aren't they, you know, part of your act or something? And why can't your boyfriend take care of them?"

Zee: (scoffs) "These are magical rabbits, my dear. They might be a bit much for a children's birthday party. And besides Y/N has some errands to run, so I can't. Now, where can I put them?"

Kara: "I don't know, put them over there."

Kara showed Zee where to put the rabbits. Then Zee gasped as she saw the floor was filthy.

Zee: "On this floor? Ugh. Hold these."

She said as she gives the rabbits to Kara as Zee uses her magic wand to clean up the mess.

Zee: "Now, there are only a few simple rules to bear in mind. First, they must be given only organic vegetables, cut into segments of no larger than an inch cubed. And I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to limit the cruciferous vegetables, as little Blackberry Hazel-Von Oslo the third has had some issues with stomach discomfort recently. Then of course, they'll need access to fresh water at all times, no cooler than 57 degrees Fahrenheit, that's around 13.5 degrees Celsius. Ooh, and very important, when it's time for their brushing..."

Kara: (stammers) "How long are you gonna be gone?"

Zee: "Eh, no more than an hour."

She said as she uses her magic wand to make a poster of herself appear on Kara's wall.

Zee: "Now, as to the brushings. Three strokes gently to the left, then five strokes gently to the right."

Kara: "Yeah, yeah, I got it."

Zee is starting heading out the door.

Zee: "Oh, okay. Oh, well there is one more rule."

Kara: "Dude!"

Zee: "This is the most important rule of all. You're not, under any circumstances, to put these two together. Do you understand?"

Kara then looked at the two rabbits then to Zee.

Kara: "Whatev."

Zee: (exclaims) "Thank you, Kara! Mummy's gonna miss you lovelies. See you soon! 

She said as she wave her rabbits goodbye and the rabbits did the same.

Zee: "Bye!"

Zee closed the door and starts heading to the party. Once she left Kara was starring at the two rabbits, then put down the cages out of excitement.

Kara: (cooed) "Who's the cutest little bunny-wunnies of all bunny-wunnies? It's you, isn't it? Yes, yes. Oh, are you the sweetest little magical bunnies? Are you? Are you the sweetest and magicaliest? I think so. Yes, I do. What were your stupid names again? Ah, who cares! (points at Blackberry) You look like a Merlin, (points at Dandelion) and you look like a Harry Houdini! Do you like those names? Yes, yes. Ah, you're so cute! Come here, Merlin."

She said as she takes out Blackberry out of its cage and holds him while Kara was adoring him.

Kara: "Oh, Merlin's a squishy little warm-bunny. Yes, he is! Yes, he is!"

Kara puts back Blackberry into his cage, then Kara took out Dandelion next.

Kara: "Now you, Harry Houdini. (chuckles) I'm drowning in cuteness! Now for a selfie for only us to see."

She said as she grabs her phone and takes a couple selfies of herself and Dandelion.

Kara: "Okay, back in your cages."

She said as she put Dandelion back in his cage.

Kara: "Huh?"

Kara saw the rabbits whining cause they want to reach for each other. So the rabbits we're begging her.

Kara: "Aw! Zee said I should keep you two apart."

Kara doesn't want to break Zee's one rule, but the rabbits keeps on begging her to release them.

Kara: "I bet she gives you lots of dumb little rules to follow. She gives me dumb little rules, too. But we don't need those rules, do we?"

Kara then opens the cages, and holding the rabbits.

Kara: "Cause we're the cutest little magical bunnies ever. Rules are for suckers, aren't they? Yes, they are! Yes, they are. (gasps) You know what would make this even better? Let's have a carrot party!

She said as she puts them down, then Blackberry looks at Dandelion and he smiled mischievous, and Dandelion did the same as well.

Kara: "And don't do anything too cute while I'm gone, all right?"

She said as she getting the carrots, few seconds later she got back and got them as she close's the door.

Kara: "We got lucky, boys. Last one. (gasps) Harry Houdini! (gasps)"

Kara gasps as she saw the rabbits hugging each other and she also saw three little bunnies appeared.

Kara: "You're a mom!"

She said as she starts grabbing the bunnies.

Kara: "You are so cute! I can't take it! Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. I never knew I needed this in my life."

She said as she took as she takes out her phone and ready for a selfie.

Kara: "Say "carrots!"

She said as she took a selfie with the bunnies. Once she does that more bunnies appeared out of nowhere.

Kara: "Huh?"

She was confused of what just happen, then someone was knocking on here door.

Mr. Danvers: "Hey, Kara. I'm headed to the farmer's market. Need anything?"

Kara: "Carrots?"

Mr. Danvers: "You got it."

Kara: "Okay, okay. Think, Kara."

She said as she try to think of a plan, then she felt something in her fist. She opened it and revealed another bunny, and she realized that more bunnies keep appeared around her which caught by surprise.

Kara: "Ah! No, Kara, stop thinking."

She said as she grabbed a pile of bunnies and puts it in a cage.

Kara: "There."

Kara then saw some more appeared.

Kara: (gasps) "How did I miss these?"

She puts more bunnies in the other cage, then she saw some more bunnies keep appearing.

Kara: "Gah! What is going on?"

She said as she uses her guitar as a shovel as she shovel all of the bunnies into the laundry basket, and sighs in relief.

Kara: "Phew."

Kara then saw huge pile of bunnies appeared.

Kara: "Eek!"

Kara grabbed a blanket from the bed and uses it to cover the bunnies to make it stop. But it just keeps multiplying and the blanket that she covered is getting bigger.

Kara: "Uh-oh"

Then the blanket started to tear and it exploded. Kara gasps as she her room flooded with bunnies, she see one of them playing with her laptop, and some of them are on the ceiling fan, then more bunnies keep multiplying as the room is starting to flood.

Kara: "No, no, no, no, no, no!"

Once the bunnies are all flooded it cause the window to open, and multiple bunnies came out. Kara pops her head out of the flooded of bunnies and she saw Blackberry and Dandelion still hugging each other as they started to escaped through the window.

Kara: "Hey, you two. Stop right there"

Both Blackberry and Dandelion waved goodbye and they jumped out of the window as the bunnies floated them away.

Kara: "Uh, this might be getting slightly out of hand.

Outside at Matt's Vegan Cafe was normal, then they saw a little bunny.

Male Employee: "Aw."

Then flood of bunnies came and the people we're freaking out. Then at the Pet shop, the Pet shop owner wrote a sigh says "Adopt a Rabbit $75.00". Then the flood of bunnies came and the rabbit from the Pet store was freaking out, and the Pet owner was annoyed as she cross off the "$75.00". Then out side of the theater the people are watching "The Revenge of the Carrots" as they saw a bunnie.

Crowd of people: "Aw!"

Then a flood of bunnies are starting to come out of the theater, so the people are running out the theater screaming as the bunnies burst out of the theater. Then Y/N was walking like it was a normal day.

Y/N: (signs) "I wish I could help Zee taking care of her rabbits. But I got errands to run. Oh well, at least I got it done."

Then he saw something that's coming towards him.

Y/N: "What the?"

Y/N then saw coming towards him, and revealed to be a flood of bunnies as it takes him away. Y/N pop his head out and holding a bunny, which he was confused.

Y/N: "Bunnies?"

Then he saw something from the sky, and revealed to be Supergirl. So he holds his breath as he dives down, and starts transforming into his demon form. Then starts flying out of the flood of bunnies, and fly towards her.

Drago: "Supergirl! What's going on? And why are they're bunnies flooding the city?"

Supergirl: "Well. It's a long story.

She said laughing nervously as Drago has a feeling that this must be her doing.

Supergirl: "Come on! Time to take out the adorable trash!"

Supergirl and Drago starts flying ahead of the flooded bunnies, and Supergirl landed on the ground.

Supergirl: "Halt!"

She said as order them to stop, but instead it passed her which causes her to blow her bang out of annoyance.

Drago: "Well that didn't work."

Supergirl saw something that shocked her.

Supergirl: (gasps) "They're heading for midtown. They'll overrun the whole city!"

She said as she and Drago starts flying towards the bridge, and Supergirl uses her strength to break on of the beams, and she creates a blockade which causes the bunnies to stop at its tracks.

Supergirl: "Sorry, rabbits. This road's closed."

She said as she sits on a beam that she put down. Then she saw the rabbits are head to a different direction.

Supergirl: "Ah, seriously, guys?"

Out of nowhere the flooded of bunnies took her and it's heading to Pelham Park.

Supergirl: (exclaiming) "Whoa!"

Drago: "Supergirl!"

He said as he flying towards the direction that the bunnies are going and it's head for Pelham Park. At the park Zee was doing a magic show for a boy's birthday party.

Zee: "Now, Tommy, let's see what's behind... your ear!"

She said as she pulled a quarter out of Tommy's ear. But besides a quarter, what she pulled was a little bunny which got her confused.

Zee: "Uh... Huh?"

Tommy: "That's not my quarter. That's a - -."

Little girl: "Bunnies!"

The flood of bunnies came at them and now the park is flooded. Then both Supergirl and Zee popped their heads out, and Zee was glaring at her for breaking her one rule.

Supergirl: "So, how's it goin'?"

Zee: "I told you to keep them apart!"

Supergirl: "I did. I totally did, for, like, at least ten minutes.

Zee didn't buy it.

Supergirl: "Five."

Zee still didn't buy it.

Supergirl: "Three minutes, I..."

Zee still didn't buy it.

Supergirl: "One minute."

Zee: "Gah!"

Drago: "Really?"

Zee and Supergirl saw up in the air reveal Drago, and he glared at Supergirl. Then he saw his girlfriend and smiled as he waved at her, and Zee smiled as she waved him back. Then they both glared back at Supergirl.

Supergirl: "What was I supposed to do? They love each other."

Zee: "Exactly! That's the problem."

Tommy: "Oh, wow! A dragon! And what a great Superman costume!"

He said as it made Supergirl upset and as for Drago he thinks that's funny.

Supergirl: "This is not a Superman costume."

Zee: "Uh, yes, children. These are my lovely assistants, Drago and Supergirl! Their here to help with the next trick, which is to make all these rabbits disappear!"

She said as she grabbed the bunny out of Supergirls head and puts in her magic hat which mad it disappear.

Zee: "See, all good! Come on, my two lovely assistants. Let's make the rest of these rabbits vanish."

She said as they started to fly.

Children: "Yeah!"

Drago, Zee, and Supergirl started cleaning up the rabbits, as Drago, and Supergirl grab some bunnies and throw it at Zee's magic hat. Then Supergirl pulls off a slide and uses it to scope up the bunnies as it slides upwards and fells into the magic hat. As for Drago was holding a pile of bunnies on each arm, and he put them back inside Zee's magic hat. Then Supergirl was flying around really fast that it creates a bunnie tornado, and Zee throws her magic hat which made the hat big enough fit in. Once all the bunnies went into the magic hat, all the bunnies in the park have been cleaned up, and Zee's magic hat was back to normal size and puts it back on her head.

Zee: "Ta-da!"

Children: "Hurray!"

Tommy: "Superman's sister is the best!"

He said which got Supergirl angry as Zee and Drago we're trying to calm her down.

Supergirl: "Listen, kid I - -."

She said as she cracked her knuckles, and before she could say anything else they hear rumbling.

Supergirl: "Maybe it's just the rest of the city applauding?"

They turn around a saw a huge wave of bunnies coming, and at the top they see Blackberry and Dandelion still hugging each other.

Zee: "Oh, no! They're still together!"

Supergirl: "And they still love each other."

She said as the flood of bunnies are coming at them.

Drago: "Uh-oh."

The flood of bunnies crashed on the heroes and they all screamed from being dragged away in the streets of the city.

Supergirl: "Ah! Drowning in cuteness!"

Zee: "I gave you one rule!"

Supergirl: "No. No, you didn't. You gave me, 500 rules."

Zee: "And you broke the only one that mattered!"

Supergirl: "How was I supposed to know Harry Houdini was a girl?"

Tommy: "Whee!"

He said as he was having fun being taken away by bunnies.

Zee: "Harry what? How dare you! Those rabbits are purebred magical creatures with carefully selected names. They are not to be mentioned in the same breath as Merlin and Harry Houdini!"

Supergirl: "My names are way better than yours!"

Drago: "Girls! Let's focus on how to stop it before this gets out of hand."

Zee: "Right. The only way to stop magical rabbits..."

She said as she hold her breath as she dives down. Then she fly out in her hero outfit.

Zatanna: "Is with magic itself. Since the cause of all this is the love between Blackberry Hazel-Von Oslo the third and Dandelion Pipkin Da Heisenplay..."

Supergirl: "Merlin and Harry Houdini."

Zatanna: "... then I will simply have to cast a hate spell to drive them apart. Leef ton stibbar evol kaeps I." (Feel not rabbit love speak I)

Zatanna cast a spell on the bunnies and it worked. But unfortunately the bunnies are pilling up together all of a sudden.

Zatanna: (gasps)

The bunnies eyes start to turn red as they become something big.

Supergirl: "Uh, what's going on?"

Drago: "Zatanna?"

The bunnies keep pilling up together as it gets bigger, and bigger and it forms a giant rabbit monster made out of bunnies. The rabbit monster started to growl, and started to roar, as Drago and Supergirl eyes widened of what they saw.

Zatanna: "I may have worded that spell wrong."

Supergirl: "I couldn't handle them when they were a million tiny bunnies, but one giant monster? No problem."

Supergirl fly towards the rabbit monster ready to smash it. But the monster opened a hole from its chest, as Supergirl passed threw it..

Supergirl: "Whoa, whoa, whoa!"

Supergirl stopped and see the rabbit monster closed the hole from its chest.

Supergirl: "Oh, come on! Let me punch you!"

She said as she try to smash the rabbit monster, but she keeps on going threw it. Then she charges up a powerful punch, but she was grabbed by the rabbit monster.

Supergirl: (grunts) "Hey!"

Once Supergirl been grabbed the rabbit monster is going to start eating her.

Zatanna and Drago: "Supergirl!"

Supergirl: "I'm sorry I broke your stupid rule."

She said as she got tossed into the monsters mouth and got eating. As Zatanna and Drago shock to see their friend gone.

Drago: "No."

Zatanna: "Kara."

They said as they're sad that they lost their friend.Then the rabbit monster roars as it starts walking towards the people.

Zatanna: "Run, children!"

She said as the people start running away from the monster. Once the people are gone Zatanna starts shooting magic at the monster.

Zatanna: "This is not how I raised you!"

Zatanna keeps on shooting magic at it but it's not working, and Drago can't use his fire magic on it cause it will hurt the bunnies, including Zatanna's pets. So the rabbit monster starts to walk towards the heroes. Then the monster starts to feel something off as Zatanna and Drago are confused of what's happening. And then the monsters chest burst out reveal to be Supergirl and she was holding Blackberry and Dandelion while their still hugging each other it was formed of a shaped heart.

Zatanna: "Supergirl! You're alive!"

Drago: "Yes!"

They said happily as they realized that it's not over yet, as the rabbit monster still keeps on coming. So the only way of stopping it is by separating Blackberry and Dandelion.

Zatanna: "Hurry! You've got to separate them!"

Supergirl: "But... But they love each other."

Drago: "Seriously?"

Supergirl didn't have a choice as she starts separating them while the monster is coming after her. The rabbits we're hang on tight but they are not strong enough to hold on, and finally Supergirl separated them as the rabbit monster finally disappear. Supergirl landed while holding the rabbits as Zatanna hug her and glad that she's ok, and as for Drago he nodded at her for doing the right thing. While they're have their moment they realized that the citizens are watching them.

Zatanna: "Uh... Ta-da!"

She said as the crowd cheered for the heroes. Later they're at Kara's bedroom as Zee gave her rabbits to Kara, so she could bunny sit them.

Zee: "Now, if you'll just place Blackberry Hazel-Von Oslo the third in that cage, and Dandelion Pipkin Da Heisenplay in the other, and never the twain shall meet. Let's just go over the rules again."

She said as she explains the rules to Kara, while she cleans her room with her magic wand.

Zee: "Cut into segments of no larger than an inch cubed. And I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to limit the cruciferous vegetables...

Kara: (Whispers) "Don't worry, Harry Houdini. I'd never keep you from your little love Merlin forever, would I? No, I wouldn't. Rules can't stop true love."

Y/N: (whisper) "Don't even think about."

He said as he glares at here which cause Kara to get annoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 2.7K 45
"I love you, Blue Jay. I love everything about you." "And I love you, Dick Grayson. But-" "But what?!" "How can you say you love everything about me...
150 0 9
Kara's Aunt, Batty. Invites Her To Go For A Detour Around Central City, While Her Friends Are On Patrol. However, The Villains Don't Give Up Ever Sin...
1.6K 39 14
When an ancient weapon of mass destruction resurfaces on Earth in the present, it's up to the Justice League to save the world from the weapon fallin...
25.9K 865 26
Read After Batman V Superman. Join the Justice League when they fight a threat bigger than themselves