Sleepyhead | H.P. Fan fiction

By Plantsimp

(Slow updates) various! H.P. Characters × Modern!f!Reader **✿❀ ❀✿** In this book Y/N has died on her epic ad... More

Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
The characters
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Love interests
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52

Chapter 47.

3.8K 200 154
By Plantsimp

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Snape." Remus called out to his old school mate, while he slowly cracked open the door to Severus' private chambers.

He didn't really want to talk to the man, because even after his looks changed, Remus still thought that he was the biggest prick ever. Snape may have looked better now, because of God knows what reasons, but he still called him a monster and still was the Snivellus he remembered, from back in the day.

So the sight in front of him was quite shocking. Snape. Completely drunk, as he was smoking his eight cigarette by now.. He looked like a wreck. A hot wreck, Remus had to admit, but a wreck nonetheless.

"Is this a wrong time?" He asked hesitantly, but was shocked when Snape just signalled him to get in and shut the door behind him.

"Whatcha need, wolfy? A stick, a little treat? Wanna go on a walk?" The drunk man giggled out, which made Remus try really hard to hold back his own laughter. "Or do you want me to put on some eyeliner and pretend to be your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?" Remus mused at that with an amused smile, while taking the firewhisky bottle from his hands and putting it aside.

"Yeah, didn't you fuck one of them?" Severus yawned out, while extinguishing the cigarette against his ashtray. "Was it Peter or Sirius? Or was it that stupid strutting Potter! With his handsome looks he stole away the love of my life.."

"You mean Lils? You're still not over her, lad??" Remus questioned, purposefully ignoring his other statement, because since that Halloween night he didn't want to think about his supposed lover. He would never forgive Sirius. Ever.

"Nope!" Snape replied, with a pop, as he grabbed Remus and pulled him into a hug, still laying down. "I'm talking about my little witch.."

"Who?" Remus asked again, but he didn't get an answer and didn't want to push his luck. "Anyways.. Could you do me a favor?"

At his question Snape groaned out in annoyance, while pushing him off and onto the other end of the sofa. "Favor here, favor there! All of you want favors from me, don't you?!"

"You, Minerva, Poppy, Gilderoy and even Dumbledore! All of you are pathetic really.." He hissed out, already feeling sensitive from all the alcohol he drank. "Wait.. Do you want me to sleep with you? For your new book?"

Remus looked at him absolutely baffled, because who the hell had the guts to ask Severus fucking Snape to sleep with them for their book? "Not Dumbledore surely?" He asked, hoping that the answer was a 'no', because otherwise he would have lost all respect for the old man he still had left.

"That old geezer?? God forbid.. I would have resigned by now." Snape giggled out, before he pulled some strands from his face, revealing his black eyes better.

Remus liked Snape's eyes. He actually only now got a good look at them, because back then he and his friends just kept tormenting him, which truthfully he mostly deserved. But he was glad that they were as black as the night, but instead of having stars or the moon in them he just had blackness and peace in them.

"It was Gilderoy, that fool acted just like when we're back in school.. Just that he got famous off of his little fantasy stories." Snape answered him, before grabbing Remus by the collar and pulling him towards him. "Anyways, wolfy.. Do you need something? A potion? A map? Someone to bandage you up and kiss it good, after you let that monster out?"

"You could suck my dick, you cunt." Remus told him with a smirk, but was a little shocked at his reaction. Snape was just laughing at his words, not seeming to be offended at all.

"I would do it, if you would look a little better, smartass.. But yeah you probably came to me of all people for some wolfsbane, correct?" He questioned as he stood up, wobbling a little but still holding Remus by the collar to support himself. "Sit here and I will try and brew up something."

"Doesn't it take days to brew wolfsbane??" Remus asked, while staring at Snape's back.

The man himself chugged down some water, before taking of his black cloak and revealing the black button up and matching trousers beneath. Both looked like they were made just for him, which was true after all Y/n had them tailored to fit the man.

"I am the best potions master there is!! I even helped some little witch with her animagi potion, you know?" He told him, still not completely sober. "Do you want some tea or liquor? I know that Y/n's parents bribed you with this potion, but I think liquor will get your inner pain away more easily, mate."

"You drink??" Remus asked, as he stood up, but limped a little before sitting back down again.

"Don't move, you fool.. It's clear how fucked up you got over the years. Honestly no clue how you aren't dead yet." Snape warned him, which made Remus slightly smile, even through his words were harsh the git still seemed to care for him slightly.

"At least you now have a teaching buddy your age!" He teased back, making himself comfortable and happy that he went to Snape himself, instead of having McGonagall or Dumbledore ask him to do it.

"I had Gilderoy and honestly when he was here the year began way better.. And Y/n wasn't attacked by that oafs giant chicken." The potions master of the two of them huffed out, which made Remus understand the state he was in.

"Snivel--Severus." He quickly corrected himself, after a warning look from said individual. "She isn't dead, you know? Saw her parents rush there and her father thoroughly scolding her, so you will probably see her in a month or something. Maybe in a few weeks, but you could also maybe visit her."

"She will probably be out by tomorrow, that brat never let's anything hold her back.. I just drank, because I finally had a reason to crack that fire whisky open!" Snape told him, feeling much more sober, while mixing up some random ingredients.

"What are you making?" The werewolf questioned, a little amused and also slightly turned on, because goddamn Snivellus really had to have a glow up of all people, didn't he??

"Shut it, I need to concentrate. When is the next full moon again?" He asked, while putting some more herbs into the mix, that would later become a sample potion for his class tomorrow.

"Eh.. In about two weeks or something. Can you prepare it by then? I-i know that it's a huge favo--" "Lupin." Severus cut him off, now already mostly done only having to leave the liquid simmer till morning.

"Look, I couldn't care less about this. Brewing your goddamn potion, isn't something difficult to do, I did it back in our school days and now I can basically brew it with my eyes closed." He waved his concerns of, making quick work of casually changing into his sleepwear.

Remus blushed at his shirtless body, but was also glad. Because with Snape taking care of himself.. He looked too much like him and now that he saw his body, he was glad that they didn't look the same. At least to his knowledge that is. Snape had a little bit of a dad bod, but still looked very attractive and Remus slightly cursed himself for never trying to stop the bullying, but then he was reminded of the slurs and insults the potions obsessed boy was throwing around and didn't care anymore.

"Honestly I think you should be a little thankful.. Our bullying made you hot, Snivellus." Remus teased him, which just ended in Snape throwing him a warning look, as he pulled on some silky sleepwear, which Y/n had forced him to get.

"I hope you feel like shit the next time you transform, Lupin." He hissed out before grabbing his favorite and precious recipe book and letting his fingertips glide over the roughed up pages. "I will give you your potion the next time the students go to visit Hogsmead, so they won't be suspicious of you."

"Thank you, Severus." Remus thanked him, not trying to say anything more to anger the man, who could very well also just not save him from losing his mind and control over his own body every month.

"Don't mention it.. But if you hurt Y/n like you did back then with her.. I will have you skinned and wear your fur around as a coat." He threatened the man, who just stared at him before smirking.

"Snape, you know that she isn't her, right?" He chuckled out bitterly, but the potions master just looked at him sternly.

"Doesn't matter, does it now? I'm not trying to obsess over people, who decide to leave my life and she genuinely was a big help over the past few months and I wouldn't want her or any student of that matter to be attacked by you and your irresponsibility." He told him in breath, before pointing at the door of his private chambers. "Now leave, new Defense against the dark arts professor."

"Y-yes.." Remus managed out, before he walked towards the door almost out and back to his own quarters if Snape's voice hadn't stopped him.

"And thank you for coming in here and telling me, Remus. Otherwise I would have probably drunken until I passed out." He told him, while smiling, which made Remus smile back at him.

"No problem," He began as he opened the door and stepped outside, a safe distance away from the ex-Deatheater. "SNIVELLUS!"

And off he ran back to his own room, with a limp in his step from all of the years where once a month he had to go through the worst pain ever. That would at least now be a little more bearable, with the help of his supposedly school nemesis and the professors that actually cared for him.

Meanwhile in the infirmary currently her two best friends we're snoring away, while Y/n was awake and eating fucking chocolate, that her father bought her. Her mother didn't approve of course, because the chocolate wasn't something that Y/n should eat while she was healing.

"So what happened sweetheart?" She asked her, while her father had hugged her close already.

"So you know Draco?" She asked them rhetorically and they just looked at her ready to kill the little ferret boy. "He thought it would be wise to just strut towards a hippogriff and act all high and mighty and almost got his head ripped off, but I stepped in."

"Draco did that?" A new voice mused and when Y/n looked up, she saw that it belonged to an angry looking Andrew. Draco's life was in real danger now and Y/n in her medicated state had an absolute blast.

"Yeah, probably told you guys and his daddy that Hagrid unleashed the bird thing on us, but he actually provoked it and it didn't leave any room for Hagrid to intervene." She explained, while getting up from the bed, much to her parents surprise and protest. "Honestly it would have been hilarious to see whiny Malfoy, but I don't wanna have Hagrid quit teaching or the giant chicken dying."

"Y/n an hippogriff on school grounds is the stupidest and most dangerous thing ever.." Andrew argued, but he was already planning on beating Lucius up for his son's mistakes. He couldn't beat Draco, because he was still a child, but his dad was on the table.

"No it is not! A fucking house full of little racists is what is the stupidest and most dangerous thing ever." She argued back, while walking out of the hospital wing and into one of the bathrooms. Her parents just followed alongside Andrew, while she used one of the med kits to redo her bandages. "I mean honestly I lowkey hate all of the houses. They are cute and stuff, but having people hang around each other twenty four seven? Fucking cult behavior."

"Language, young lady." Her mother scolded her, before gently helping her with the bandages.

"I'm just saying, like I have nothing against Slytherins in particular, but you have to admit that most of their parents are racists and that they just hangout between each other and immediately become little racists themselves!" She told them, while the new bandages felt slightly tight against her skin, but just enough to make her feel real. At least for now. "Mum, you should become minister of magic and propose to Dalila."

Her mother just slapped a hand to her forehead at that, but it was clear that the older woman was flustered. "Y/n.. those two things don't make any connection whatsoever!" She told her daughter, before frowning slightly. "But sweetheart, I am serious.. tell me anything you want and I will do it. You don't have to do all of this on your own, your father, me, Andrew and Dalila would burn the world down to the ground for you.."

"Can you make McGonagall headmistress? Dumbledore and his raggedy ass is getting on my nerves." She asked, which made all of the adults snicker.

"Y/n you are still very much influenced by the medications, but I have to agree.. Dumbledore is a psychopath who likes to use child soldiers." Andrew agreed, before lifting Y/n up and carrying her back to the hospital wing.

Her parents followed with fond smiles on their faces, while Y/n just looked tired at this point. More than usual at least. She was pouting, as she just layed down on her bed with Astoria and Zehra cuddling in the one next to her. Her parents had moved them with magic, because the bed was getting to cramped and Y/n didn't need less sleep on her journey to heal up those wounds again.

"But.. Are you guys going to kill the chicken? Because I don't want that and I think I have a say in this matter, after all I'm the only one who got shred to pieces by it." She mumbled out, still feeling slight pain, but it wasn't anything that she couldn't handle. Her past life thought her quite some things after all, even if they didn't seem appropriate to handle for a 16 year old at that time.

"Y/n look.. I love magical creatures, but that hippogriff is very dangerous.. We had to be informed by Nuts instead of the school that you were even injured!" Her father tried to reason with her, but it just made Y/n groan out in absolute annoyance.

"Dad. Have you seen my face?" She questioned, while pointing at her barely visible face, because it was covered in bandages. "I think you guys have no more say in this than I do. I am the one, who was attacked and I will make sure that the hippogriff gets a punishment that isn't gonna lead to his death!"

"Are you sure? Because I trust you very much, Y/n." Her mother said, while pulling her into another tight hug, while giving her temple a soft kiss. "You mean so much to us and we just want you to be happy and safe, but we can't let this incident go by without a punishment."

"Then punish me or Draco! We were the stupid kids, who didn't listen to our teacher and got attacked by a oversized bird thing!" She told them and her parents just looked at each other, while Andrew was already planning to give Lucius Malfoy a buzz cut.

"Absolutely not, I mean I don't give two shits about Malfoy, but you will not get punished for anything, sweetheart." Her father immediately denied that suggestion, until her mother stepped up from behind him.

"You can choose your punishment though, Draco won't be able to. So tell us anything and we will make it seem like the biggest punishment ever, back in the ministry when they ask us about this case." Her mother told her, with a sly smirk, while Y/n just looked at her with an almost identical one.

"I love you, mum." She replied, before leaning closer and explaining her punishment to her parents, who just nodded at her with growing smirks on their faces.

Andrew in the meantime already wrote Lucius a letter, about how he should pack his bags and move to Alaska if he didn't want to deal with him, because he would make him wish they had never met in the first place.

Nuts and Gustav on the other hand? They were both sobbing in a random bar, in Hogsmead, because they had failed to protect Y/n and felt terrible about it. The two men, shouldn't have to feel like this, because Y/n would feel terrible about them feeling terrible, but they promised to protect her and failed.

After all they were saved by her parents and promised to protect their child with their life. And now that child was attacked by an oversized chicken. What the actual fuck.

~Time skip~

The next morning was stressful for everybody involved, because the rumors about Y/n waking up, but being stuck in the hospital wing spread like wildfire fire.

Everybody was talking about how Y/n looked now and how it affected her.

"Oh, I bet she has scars littering her face and body now! Poor girl.." Parvati whispered to Lavender at the breakfast table, while Hermione sat next to them for once instead of next to Ron and Harry.

"Well, I just hope that it won't affect her sight, because I think her eye was also affected when she got scratched." The bushy haired girl replied, as she poked at her breakfast not really feeling hungry.

"Oh she will be fine! I mean, maybe a little.. Weird looking from the scars, but it will be alright!" Lavender tried to cheer her up, but it came out rather wrong.

On the Slytherin table on the other hand Blaise and Theodore were holding back their laughter, after Draco sat down next to Pansy and she just stood up and walked away.

"What in Salazar's name is her problem?!" He hissed out while Adrian, who was now the one occupying her previous seat looked at him with amusement.

"You are." He simply answered, which made the platinum blonde boy just scowl out of frustration.

"All because of that stupid giant.. She is awake anyways, so why is she still mad??" Draco continued on his angry rant, but no one answered him leaving him even fussier than before.

The Ravenclaws didn't really have too much drama, it was just Luna eating scarmbled eggs, with the hello kitty figure tugged into her bag.

Cho and Penelope talking about their classes and hoping that Y/n was fine, while Roger talked with Cormac about his black eye.

"What the hell happened to you, dude?" He asked, while Cormac just sat down next to him at the Ravenclaw table.

"Roger." Cormac just dramatically began, while grabbing his hands in his. "My love, I got attacked by ANIMALS!"

Roger, being the idiot he is of course played along as he threw himself into the Griffindor boy's arms and started dramatically wailing. "Oh no!! Who could do such a thing to you, handsome." He called out, which made both Stephen and Robert who sat in front of them just gag.

As they continue to do their silly little play, Remus Lupin sat down on his seat next to Snape's and he was about to prepare his usual breakfast before he saw that it was already prepared for him.

A piece of toast, cut into four triangle pieces, with marmalade, lemon curd, jam and butter on the last one. Just how he liked it, when he looked around to see who prepared it he caught Snape looking at him from the corner of his eye.

"Eat, you have to teach Potter and his grade today and Y/n won't be there to look after your mistakes so you need something in your system." He scolded him softly, while he ate his own breakfast that just consisted of a soup of sorts. "Also, use your walking stick for God's sake.. You look like you got railed, while walking."

At his last words, the soft smile on Remus' face vanished while he buried his blushing face in a smirking Severus' shoulder. "Shut up, Snivellus.." He groaned out, but he was still happy that he got cared for.

After Lily and James' death he never thought, that he would even interact with anyone ever again.. But he was now talking to his supposed nemesis from school as if they were close buddies.

"I hate you, Snape." He grunted out, but had a playful smile on his lips through all of his words as he bit into his first toast piece. Surprisingly to Remus, it wasn't poisoned.

"Right back at you, Lupin." Severus replied as he looked down to hide the little fond expression he had on his face, because this actually was fun for him. Talking to someone his age, without it being out of pity or something. It was refreshing.

This was all watched from the Hufflepuff table, where most of the girls were already writing fan fiction about the two males in their heads just from that simple interaction.

Because of that nobody, but Hades noticed that a certain girl was back with them at the table. Sat between her two best friends that were fussing over her as if she was made of glass.

"Hey, Y/n.." He whispered, while grabbing her uninjured hand and giving it a light squeeze.

She squeezed back and strained herself to smile, as she whispered back at him. "Hey, Hades.." With that devilish grin on her kissable lips.

Y/n enjoyed nobody noticing her, it finally felt as if she could catch a break from all of the eyes that were normally fixated on her as if they waited for her to mess up.

It was scary.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Very sorry about the delay, I had loads of school stress and now my exam phase is beginning again, so I might not be able to update this story so soon again :(

Hope you can forgive me!

- Love Neslihan :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 14.4K 40
{!VERY! VERY! OLD! STORY!} Y/N is the granddaughter of Dumbledore but one day her parents were killed by Voldemort only family Y/N had left was your...
262 4 10
IMPORTANT NOTE: The chapters after Chapter 10 are continued in my new account, @ultimate-bibliophile When Hermione Granger receives a letter from Hog...
128K 3.3K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
3.6K 146 13
I suck at these! I apologise in advance! Based off the movies! Not the books! Y/N Black is a fourth year at Hogwarts, and let's just say...things get...