HER

By PopDat_Sonic

you're just too good to be true... can't take my eyes off of you. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
Sequel
Hey Reader

42.

37.3K 1.4K 2.1K
By PopDat_Sonic

Bonus Pt. 2

"Hi Mrs. Torres" the doctor smiled seeing Ximora was awake.

"Hi" she mumbled.

"Moraaa" KJ smiled walking to her bed.

"Hey," she smiled looking up at Jade.

"So the baby is completely fine," the doctor said.

Ximora scrunched up her face "What baby?"

"Oh your eight weeks pregnant" he said.

Ximora smiled, the two did start trying a few months ago, but it didn't seem to work.

"Jaelen?" She asked as sadness came over her.

Jade shook her head as tears formed in her eyes.

"Oh my gosh.. he's dead?" Ximora said as she started to cry.

KJ rolled her eyes "She so dramatic, he ain dead. He's sleep right now, but he got hurt really bad"

"Yes, between the accident and the gunshots. It will be a long recovery but he is alive" the doctor said.

Ximora wiped her eyes "Can I see him?"

"I want to do a quick check up on you and the baby, then we can bring you to him."

______________

"Hi baby" Ximora said excitedly as they wheeled her into Jaelen's room.

He smiled "I been waiting on yo ass"

"How long was I asleep?" She asked.

"He's dramatic too just like his sister" KJ rolled her eyes "You were only out for a day"

"I'm getting tired of that mouth" Jade laughed.

Everyone sat and talked for a while, until visitation hours were over.

"Can I pleaseeee stay?" Ximora asked as her doctor and nurse came to get her.

"Please we didn't even get to have a proper wedding day" she continued to beg.

The doctor sighed and nodded, causing Jaelen to smile.

They helped her in the bed, then left.

"Gimme a kiss" he said turning to face her.

She kissed him then ended it with a few pecks on his lips.

Ximora eyed the scratches on his face.

"You know who did this?" She asked.

"Mhm.. my mama. She being dealt with tho"

"Wait what?" She asked shocked.

He nodded "She was mad over not being invited and whatever"

"I-"

"Ion wanna talk bout that, we having a baby" he smiled.

"Oh yea I meant to ask.. how did you know, before me?"

He smirked "I know your body better than you do"

"I told you, you're obsessed" she shook her head.

He shrugged not really caring "I am"

"Are you happy?" She asked.

"I am" he smiled rubbing her stomach a little.

"I'm nervous tho.. I'm bout to have a fuckin baby" he said.

"Like I'm raising KJ, but I ain never had to deal with her as a baby. Ion know what to do" he ranted.

Ximora nodded "We got it, and imma help you"

"I love you Mora"

"I love you too" she smiled.

___________________

1 year later

"Hi papa" Ximora smiled as she held her and Jaelen's whiny four month old.

"He straight?" Jaelen asked limping into the room.

Ximora nodded "I told you I got it Jae,"

Jaelen was recovering well, but he did still have a limp that slowed him down.

"Okay, lemme see if he okay for real"

Ximora laughed and placed Nazir in his arms.

"I gotta go get KJ, I'll be back" Ximora said as she started to walk past him.

"Holon" he said grabbing her arm.

"Gimme a kiss" she shook her head and tried to pull away.

"Baby you still mad?" He groaned.

She rolled her eyes "Jaelen let me go.

He rested the baby down, then turned back to her.

"We been in this argument for a week nie..."

"Okay well fire Kali.. what's so fucking hard about that?" She said referring to his assistant.

"There's nothing hard about it, she just ain did nothing"

"Jaelen she clearly wants you. She very friendly and she calls you at four in the morning about personal shit. Like what?"

"Ximora she friendly to you too and as for the personal calls, that happened once Mora. Her mama died, and I set up that environment wit my employees that I'm actually there for them. Chill out"

She scrunched up her face "See and you constantly defend the shit"

"And I remember the whole Ty fiasco so don't sit here and act like I'm just blowing shit outta proportion now that you on the other end of the situation"

He shook his head "This ain just bout her Mora.. wassup?"

"You right, it's not just about her.. Are you cheating on me Jaelen?"

His face fell hearing her say that.

She shook her head "Exactly"

"What you doing?" He asked as she wiggled off the rings on her finger and placed it in his hand.

"I'm done Jaelen, Tricia and whoever else can have you"

"Who-" he cut himself off as realization hit him.

She fast walked out the house, knowing that with his limp he couldn't catch her.

this funny to me, cause why would you do that Ximora😭

"When we get home, go upstairs and pack a bag" Ximora told KJ after she picked her up from school.

KJ nodded "Where we going?"

"Kamari just do what I say" Ximora said raising her voice.

KJ jumped and sat back quietly.

"My bad, I'm just a little overwhelmed" Ximora sighed.

"It's cool" KJ nodded.

Soon, Ximora pulled into their driveway and the two hopped out.

"Hurry up" Ximora said as she went into Nazir's room.

She quickly packed his baby bag, and placed him in the carrier.

Then she moved to her room and quickly pulled somethings out of her closet.

"Fuck is you doing?" Jaelen asked as he came in the room.

He reached for Nazir's carrier, but she quickly moved it.

"I'm leaving Jaelen"

He laughed "You not going nowhere, and my kids not going either. So put allat shit back"

She ignored him and pushed past.

He let her get downstairs, but as she opened the door, he slammed it shut behind her.

"KJ go through the back door and go put our stuff in the car please, I'll be there" Ximora said as Jaelen stared her down.

He snapped his head towards KJ "Go upstairs to your room and take Naz witchu"

KJ stood there as she didn't know who to listen to.

"Go upstairs" Jaelen said raising his voice.

"Don't yell at her.. Just go upstairs, we'll be leaving shortly" Ximora said glaring at him.

KJ shook her head and took Naz upstairs.

"They need to quit allat yelling" she mumbled.

"Let me go" Ximora said as she started to cry.

"I'm not cheating on you wit Tricia baby, I promise" he said holding onto her waist.

"Then what's going on? Huh? Why is her name all on our phone bill, but when I go through your call logs I can't find anything? When I go through y'all messages, half the shit is deleted and I can tell cause y'all conversations don't make sense."

He shook his head "C'mere"

"I'm not going nowhere witchu, and you better not yell at me cause I'll kick you in that leg" she said.

"Mora, lemme just show you sum so I can explain" he said grabbing her hand.

She sighed and followed him, soon they stood in front of the garage door.

"Jaelen..." she stood there shocked once he opened the door.

"Hmm?" he smirked.

He pushed her towards the car.

"This yours, I was in rehab when you had Naz so I couldn't get you nun. But this your late push gift" he smiled.

"Wait so who is Tricia?"

"She work at the dealership where I got your car from, she was in charge of getting your shit customized and allat" he told her.

"That's why we was talking a lot.. and then when I noticed you started to get suspicious I had to delete some things in my phone. But I forgot about the phone bill" he chuckled.

She jumped on him and he picked her up.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry baby, thank you so much" she kissed all over his face.

"You're welcome" he smiled kissing her lips.

KJ came into the garage "Now imagine you picking me up in thissss, pimped out mom ride"

Ximora rolled her eyes "It's not a mom ride, cause y'all will not be in my car"

"Wait huh?" KJ mugged her.

"Mari, just this week you spilled Starbucks in my car. Why you think y'all gon be in this one?"

"Aunty Jade on the way for us anyways, she let us in her Mercedes' all the time."

"That's good for you sista kat," Ximora laughed.

KJ shook her head and went back inside.

_______________

Once the kids left with Jade, Jaelen called Ximora into their room.

"Yesss?" She asked as she laid on their bed.

"Get the fuck up" he said snatching her off.

"Wait huh-"

"Mora ion wanna hear you, no touching me, and no running. You understand?"

She nodded causing him to glare her.

"I asked a question"

"Holon you said no talking and- you know what yes I understand"

He chuckled and threw her on the bed.

"Your mouth is what be getting you in trouble for real" he said as he slid her clothes off.

She silently watched him go into his closet and come back with a box.

"If I gotta open this box at anytime you not gon like it, so just do what I told you, ight?"

"Okay daddy"

He smirked and stood over her.

"Why you always so wet for me?" He chuckled and circled his finger around her clit.

"Mm" she lowly moaned, but he heard.

"What I just tell you huh? You already not listening" he chuckled.

He pulled his sweats off and aligned himself at her entrance.

"Imma be nice" he said as he slowly slid in.

She bit her lip and held in her moans as he gave her slow strokes.

"You so pretty bae" he said looking up at the mirror she had installed on their ceiling.

She looked at herself and let out a moan as he sped up.

She looked at Jaelen to see if he noticed, and it seemed like her didn't so she just decided to be more cautious.

"Look at me" he said pulling her chin.

"This your fucking dick and I'm your husband, ight? This only for you" he said deepening his strokes as he spoke.

"I'm in love witchu and only you" he told her.

He wiped her eyes as a tear fell down her face.

He flipped them over and smacked her ass.

"Arch for me ma"

Once she did, he slammed into her, and lifted one of his legs up.

She buried her head into the pillows and gripped onto the sheets.

"Fuckkk, I can't Jae" she moaned reaching back to touch his stomach.

He chuckled and slowed down, until he completely stopped.

She sighed as he opened the box and pulled out a gag along with handcuffs.

"You know wassup" he laughed as he put each onto her.

He slammed into her again, and continued at his previous pace.

"Fuck" he said feeling himself about to cum.

He knew she was close since she clenched around him.

"You think you deserve to cum?" He asked her.

She quickly nodded her head.

He chuckled and took off the gag.

"Lemme hear"

"Please let me cum" she said.

He groaned as she purposefully clenched around him this time.

"Stop playing" he said.

"I have to cum" she told him.

"Let go baby"

He soon came with her, and laid down beside her.

"Hmm" she said holding her hands out to him.

He chuckled and shook his head, as he got back up.

"Nah we not done, and since I let you cum easy. You gon have to work for it the next time"

_________________

"You see how I fucked you up, even wit my bad leg" he joked.

Ximora laughed and shook her head.

"I love you" Jaelen said as he laid his head on her chest.

"I love youuuu" she smiled kissing him.

The end.

I really enjoyed writing this book, thank you guys sm for all the comments. They be so funny & they encourage me to keep writing/updating.

Anyways thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 49.9K 52
Come see the good in me, cause they won't accept me and I feel like I'm scarred for my wrongs.
602K 20.6K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
150K 4.6K 47
I can't lose , when I'm with you ❤️💤
437K 20.2K 60
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛. 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 1/2 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. Cover b...