Your Oceans| To Love Love - V...

By BrighterThanYaFuture

A group of college students deal with the growing pains and explore life and each other as a looming threat t... More

The Players
One| His Favorite Show
Two| You're Saying He's Scared of Me
House Concepts
Three| Why Didn't He Want Me To Touch Him
Four| You Would Tell Me Right
Five| My Brain Did Not Work Well The First Few Times
Six| You Need To Calm Down, Bunny
Seven| I Can Make This Moment Last A Little Longer, With No Consequences
Eight| Because I Was Imagining It Was You
Nine| Look, If You Want Me To Agree With You, I Am Not
Ten| You Need A Break
Eleven| Jimin Tastes Yummy
Twelve| Please, Yoongi
Thirteen| Now You Do It Correctly
Fourteen| I Like What I See
Fifteen| It Is Hot Tea On A Cold Rain Stormy Day
Sixteen| I Don't Know. Just An Inquiry.
Seventeen| Please, Can I Take A Shower
Eighteen| I Think You Owe Me An Apology
Nineteen| You Will Fuck Me Up Worse
Twenty| I Don't Know If I Want That
Twenty One| Right Before He . . .
Twenty Two| The Sweetest Date
Twenty Three| The Children's Privacy
Twenty Four| So What Do We Do Now
Twenty Five| After That, We Still Acted As Friends
Twenty Six| I'll Go
Check Out Me Duele
Twenty Eight| Wow, He Is A Beautiful One, Isn't He
Twenty Nine| Understand What I Am Doing
Thirty| Are You Ready
Thirty One| He Probably Hates Me
Thirty Two| Whenever She Wants It
Thirty Three| Everyone's Sacrifice
Your Oceans| One Shots

Twenty Seven | He Wasn't Comfortable

183 11 3
By BrighterThanYaFuture

Hoseok heard a thud behind him.

Yoongi's still body was behind him on the floor in his living room. Hoseok went over to him and immediately noticed that something was wrong. He turned him over "Yoongi?" No response. He shook him, "Yoongi?!" He ran out of his house to Jin and Namjoon's door and banged on the door in the rain. "Help!!! HELP!!!! Jin!!" He banged on the door. Namjoon swung the door open, Hoseok was hysterical at this point, so much so that Namjoon could feel it.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked. Hobi grabbing on to him, pulling him towards the other section of the duplex. Jin popped up behind them soon after, following Hobi dragging Namjoon. They entered Hobi's side and they saw Yoongi on the floor.

"Something is wrong with Yoongi; he is not responding," Hobi managed to spurt out through his hysteria.

"What happened? Why is he on the floor?" Namjoon asked. They went over to him.

"Yeonjun went to go check on him after Felix got the threatening text message. Instead of me going he decided to teleport there to his office. He said that he never transported anybody else with him before, so he would not take me with him. Then after he left he told me that he would drive back with Yoongi, but Yoongi ended up here. . ." Then it hit Hobi, "Where is my cousin?"

"Where is w- Yeonjun? Did he not teleport back?" Jin asked, his own anxiety raising even higher than the previous weeks, after event after event.

"No." Hobi realizing that something really really wrong might have happened with this whole night. "No, he said that he had never transported anyone before, and that he wasn't comfortable, but Yoongi ended up here," Hobi said between breaths. "No, no, no. . . I told him. I told him not to go without me." Hobi's mental stability was on a decline.

"We need to find him," said Jin. His head was hurting. Where are Junnie?

Namjoon said from the floor beside Yoongi, "It looks like he was poisoned. I read up on this before, his vital signs and symptoms are matching up with a few poisons that come to mind. I just have to see which antidote to give him, where to get the ingredients. It is a quick fix, but it may be hard to determine what to give him."

"Give him everything. We have to work fast with potions," Jin rubbed his temples. When will this end?  "Go get started on Yoongi. I will get started looking for Yeonjun." He needed to consult with a teleporter to try to figure out where to even start to look for Yeonjun.

Namjoon and Hobi carried Yoongi to Hoseok's room and placed him in the bed. "I need my computer. I can't just give him everything, because different ingredients in different antidotes interact negatively with each other. I will be right back, Hoseok. Make sure to keep him on his side," Namjoon instructed. Hoseok listened to the instructions and turned Yoongi on his side. He was colder than his normal temperature.

"He is cold Namjoon," Hoseok unconsciously said.

"He may be like that due to the poison. I will have to work fast. Get on your computer, too, and start looking up Red Guise antidotes. You need to help me, Hoseok." Namjoon knew that his friend was worried about Yoongi. They announced their relationship a few weeks ago and Namjoon could see how much they loved each other. This was an unfortunate event that happened in their relationship. He had confidence that they will get through it, but for now Hoseok had to be a team player. "You need to help me if you want Yoongi to get better." He left to go next door to get his computer.

Hoseok could feel Namjoon's emotions, the sorrow that he felt for him, the panic and urgency, the frustration to save Yoongi, the exhaustion. His cousin and his boyfriend were in danger. His friend had been raped. His other cousin jumped. He knew that Namjoon and Jin were true friends and leaders throughout all of this. All he wanted to do was hug Yoongi, make sure that he knew that he was here beside him, but Namjoon was right. He had to help save his man. He and Namjoon knew that what Hobi wanted most was for Yoongi and Yeonjun to be okay. He placed Yoongi in the bed, placed a pillow under his head and a blanket over him, then he grabbed his computer and got to work.

Hobi was not sure if he regretted letting Yeonjun go or not. He had Yoongi, but not his little cousin. But either way, one of them or both would have been in danger.

~~~~~~

It was 10 o clock in the morning. The news about Yeonjun and Yoongi came earlier that morning. The house was quiet and a heaviness sat on all three of the occupants.

Jimin sat in his room alone, thinking about his brother and Felix and Yeonjun and how everyone must be feeling because of all the events that were happening. It was taking a toll on his mind and simultaneously his body. He wanted to fast forward time, but realized how dangerous it was. It was important to stay in the moment to stay informed.

Jungkook had headed to the beach; Tae followed close behind him and sat on the beach as he watched the youngeon interact with the water. The waves were softer today and the weather was mild. He watched as Jungkook interreacted with the waves, how he bobbed is head and his body with the natural rhythm. Kook touched the fishes that passed by. Tae felt the calmness and the ease Jungkook felt. He was finally understanding why the boy came to the ocean often.

Tae took out his camera and began to take pictures of Kookie.

Later, Jungkook walked out of the ocean and spotted Tae sleeping in the sand on a towel. Koo looked at how adorable he looked, sprawled out and messy haired. He kneeled next to him and climbed on top of him, engulfing him in a hug. Tae stirred underneath.

"Hey."

"Hey, sleepyhead," replied Jungkook. Tae chuckled as he pulled the younger into a more comfortable position. Tae could feel Jungkook's heartbeat get faster as they intertwined themselves with each other.

"How are you?" Tae asked Jungkook. He never was able to have a good conversation with the youngeon since all this craziness began. "I feel like I have not checked in on you in a while."

"You mean, even though we live together, and you can basically monitor all of my emotions and bodily functions," Kook chuckled, but Tae was serious.

"I want to hear it from you. How are you, Koo?"

Kook thought for a while. He really was affected and scared by the attacks on the people he loved. He was not okay. His bottom lip quivered just thinking about it. He was so stressed. "Four of us Tae. Four of us were attacked and . ." Jungkook burst out in tears. "I just feel so helpless. Like, I don't know how to help. I am not smart enough to just solve all of our problems."

Tae squeezed the younger tighter. "That is why I want to hear your words." He kissed his hair. "To tell you the truth, I feel a bit helpless, too. My brother is going through it. Jin, Namjoon and Yeonjun are the trailblazers in figuring these things out. All I feel like I am doing is huddling you and Jimin in the house. That is the only way I could protect you two, and I couldn't even manage to do that."

"Tae, we did not know that Jimin would be raped and you know that that was not your fault." Jungkook said to Tae. He knew that Tae was under a lot of stress as well, and was worrying about Jimin's mental and physical health. Kook did not want Tae to blame himself for anything that happened to anyone. "You could not stop him from going to school that day. He had no reason to think that he was in danger, so how would you know? His own teacher asked for a meeting with him and took advantage of him. No one could have seen that."

Tae sniffled behind Jungkook. They were now both crying.

"I just love you two so much and I don't want anything to happen to you, or anyone for that matter," Tae said. "The only reason I am leaving Jimin in the house alone right now is because of the protection spell. I did not feel safe letting you come out here by yourself. I followed you. I want to make sure you are protected."

"We protect each other, Tae. The burden is not on you only. We just need to cooperate with each other, and make sure that we have a system that works and protects all of us."

~~~~~

They walked back to the house. Jimin was on the couch looking at television. Tae and Kookie climbed on each side of him. He already had blanket ready for them to get comfortable. They were mostly quiet and enjoying each other's presence. They just wanted to be with each other. Tae had his head in Jimin's lap. Jimin had his in Kookie's lap. Tae felt the calm and the apprehension that plagued all their subconsciousness. They all felt the same. Instead of focusing on that negativity at this current moment, he sent loving waves through the trio, including himself. Whenever they needed something from the kitchen, Kookie used his telekinesis to get it. Jimin froze the time and they managed to watch days worth of shows as time around them stood still. They just wanted to be with each other and take a mental break from everything that was going on. And a mental break, they took.

Tae showed them the candid photos of them he took for his school project.

"You both inspired me. You are something that happened this year. Something that I love."

~~~~~

The soft putter patter of the storm outside, and the howls of the wind lulled Tae to sleep. Kookie was up, but falling deeper from the pressure of both Jimin and Taehyung on him. He liked the pressure, though, but he did shift under them to get more comfortable.

"Bunny. You want to go move to the bed?" Jimin asked. His voice was soft and sweet. Kook wanted to, but he did not want to wake up Tae.

"It is okay, Tete is sleeping. We can stay here. My side was just hurting a bit, going numb." He continued to shift.

"Come on. Tae will go back to sleep if we wake him." Jimin was the first to move. He slid himself from under Tae, waking him up on purpose in the process. Tae let out a low groan in protest of being moved, his deep voice moving something within Jimin. He pulled Tae up off the couch and they all headed down the hall to Tae's room.

Jimin led Tae to the bed. The sleepy man climbed in and got under the comforter. Kook followed, settling into Tae's chest. Jimin, however, walked to the side of the bed and opened a dresser. He rumbled through some objects then retrieved what he was looking for. The plug.

He climbed into bed beside Kook, peeling the covers back over all three of them. He laid down next to them, only to begin rubbing Kook's back. Kook liked the little bit of extra attention he was getting. Tae, too, started to rub his back and butt, also. They both rubbed and massaged his ass cheeks. Then Tae began to massage in more explicit ways, pulling cheeks apart and back and forth. Jimin shifted his whole body underneath the comforter and disappeared for a few seconds. Suddenly, Kook felt something poking against his butt hole, something cold and wet. He fought against it, until Tae held him tighter to stop Kook from moving as much. Jimin entered the object with a little resistance and Kook moaned and winced. Tae let go and continued to rub. Jimin used the toy to massage Jungkook, slowly pulling and pushing the toy in and out, tugging on it with different forces and pressures.

They did this for a while, loosing up the tired Bunny. He squirmed on top of Tae's body, He could feel Tae's own body reacting. It was starting to drive Jungkook crazy. He wanted more. He began to push back against Jimin's hand. Jimin removed the comforter off his head. He enjoyed watching Kook's anus grip the toy as he moved it. He reached his hand up to stop Jungkook from pushing back against his hand. "Keep still, Bunny."

"I can't," Kookie whined.

"Tae."

At the mention of his name, Tae placed Jungkook's arms around Tae's own shoulders, then he pulled him up to where his butt was exposed up into the air, giving Jimin more access and locking Kook's arms in place. Jimin continued, making Jungkook squirm.

He could not take it, he began to beg. "Please, Jiminimini. Please."

"Baby, we were not going to have sex. I just wanted to play with you a little," Jimin said, being rougher with the toy.

"No. Why?" Kookie whined.

"I just like your body. I like looking at your ass, toned abs, and back muscles. Thighs."

"Please?"

"Please what?" Jimin asked, the whiny voice was making him melt. "You're being impatient." He continued his motion. Kookie tried to free his arms to grab his penis, but Tae resisted and had his arms locked into place. Kook let out a cry. His insides felt so good, but he was getting closer and closer and could not do anything about it.

"Jimin, I can't hold it. Please. Inside me. Please." He begged. He yearned for it now.

"No."

Jungkook whined. "Please, Tete? Tete? Help me."

"No."

Jungkook attempted to get out again to pump his own penis, but could not. He decided to try to push his butt down by extending his legs, but when he did, Tae just opened his legs, pushing Kookie's apart, also. Jimin had better access to his ass and his dick now.

"Trying to be sneaky, I see. We can't have that. You are going to have to wait a little longer, now." Jimin teased.

"Wait for what?" Kook asked, his stomach was in agony.

Jimin placed something cold on the tip of Kookie's dick. He rubbed the object on it, the precum making the toy and his hand slick. Jungkook was dripping. Then Jimin pressed the button on it and turned it on, holding it here for a few seconds and then pulling it off. Jungkook nearly fell off Tae, but Tae managed to keep his grip. Jungkook yelled, "Ahhhhh uggghh. Pleeeease."

"Jimini, are we hurting him?" Tae asked. Jungkook was panting with tears coming out of his eyes.

"You tell me, Tae." Tae felt the desperation his Koobunny felt, but he also felt the immense pleasure.

"No, he is fine."

"I knew it. In fact, I think he needs more." Jimin said, sliding down to place his face between Kookie's legs. Tae chuckled.

"Uh oh." Tae said into Jungkook's ear. Both his cheeks and Kook's cheeks were wet because of Kookie's tears.

"Uh oh? Uh oh what? Tete?" Kookie asked, between breaths. Tae did not answer, he only kissed Jungkook's cheek.

Jimin exposed his fangs to Tae, then grabbed Kook's penis into his hand, and bit down.

The intense, extreme rush of pain and pleasure made Kook's vision blank to white. He couldn't take it. If felt . . .so . . .

🤩 Feel free to vote, comment and share and save it to your reading lists 😁 Keep doing life. I am sending positive vibes to you, so send positive vibes to others!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 14.2K 198
Real conversations from the house of bangtan
17.8K 1.2K 25
Follow life of three high school friends. How they find each other, their friendship, their love stories and journey toward their dreams. Basically...
231K 14.3K 47
. . . where jeongguk meets a pretty boy who does less than pretty things . . . started- 4-3-19 ended- 4-21-20
1.2M 53.4K 88
( 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞 ) ✎ "please don't give up on me" [FIN] started, april 2017 ended, september 2017