A dream about him | Minsung<3

By iluvffc

"My bestfriend likes him, I like him too, I tried to lose the feelings I have for him but he keeps on trying... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-32.5-
-33-

-13-

2K 66 96
By iluvffc

~chapter 13~

Jisung pov.

I slowly opened my eyes, I saw a sleeping figure with blonde hair next to me. My eyes widened as I saw who it was.

MINHO?! I thought I told him to sleep on the floor. I thought so my self.

When I looked around I saw his hands around my waist, I tried to get his arm off me so I could get off my bed, but it seems like the harder I tried to pull away he gripped harder on my waist.

"Jisung~" Minho woke up.

"What do you want"

"Did you miss me?" He smiled at me with his eyes still closed.

"No?! the fuck, we saw each other just yesterday day" I was confused.

"No I meant that time we made out remember" he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Since when?! What the fuck is wrong with you minho?" I'm getting more confused.

"Oh the time we almost fucked but your stupid alarm clock woke you up" Minho explained.

Does he mean the dream. How does he know about it- I thought to myself.

"That was all a dream lmao who told you" I tried to keep it cool.

"I know because it was me" he was still smirking at me.

"No-" I was panicking inside.

"Yes!" Minho came on top of me. "Why don't we finish it" he winked at me and kissed my cheek.

"No-" I couldn't even finish my sentence and he already took off his shirt revealing his nice and hot body, i of course quickly closed my eyes.

"You don't need to be shy~ now your turn" he grabbed my shirt trying to take it off but I didn't let him by holding tight on to it.

"NO!! PLEASE DONT!!" I almost started to cry.

Someone tapped on my shoulder "Hey hey hey" his voice who was softer then before.

I slowly opened my eyes seeing Minho next to me instead of on me.

"Bad dream huh?" He tilted his head and stroked his hand trough my hair.

Oh goodness it's all a dream AGAIN?! But what the fuck- all this time that dream was about him? MINHO?! I thought to myself sitting on my bed still in confusion.

"Wake up Jisung, we have school. And I'm wearing your shirt to school" I just hummed and agreed. I stood up trying to avoid Minho.

That's too embarrassing, why would I dream about him. Now I can't even look at him without getting embarrassed. I thought to myself.

"UGHH"

"What was that" Minho walked out of the toilet.

"Nothing just kinda stressed" I said not looking at him.

~

Third pov.

Jisung and Minho ate breakfast and started to walk to school.

"Don't you normally walk with Seungmin and Felix, where are they?" Minho broke the silence.

...

"Jisung?" Minho repeated a few times and stood infront of Jisung.

Jisung is still not paying attention to where he was going and bumped into Minho.

"Oh sorry" Jisung shyly said and walked past Minho.

Minho grabbed Jisung's wrist making him startle a little.

"Is something wrong?" Jisung asked still not making eye contact.

"Are you okay? You've been spacing out a lot and I've asked you multiple stuff you didn't even answer one of them" Minho worriedly asked.

"Haha..." Jisung nervously laughed "I'm finee~" he pulled his hand out of Minho's and kept walking.

They arrived at school and Jisung's friends walked up to him.

"Came to school with Minho huh~" Seungmin started "Is something going onn~" the brown haired boy wiggled his eyebrows towards Jisung.

"Guys let's go to class I'm not in the mood right now" Jisung sighed and walked towards his classroom.

"Jisung is something wrong?"

"Are you okay jisung hyung?"

"Jisung you know we're here for you right?"

Jisung's friends walking behind him tried to cheer him up.

"Guys!" Jisung turned around. "I'm ok, can we please talk about it at lunch on the rooftop?"

"Yes of course Jisung hyung" Jeongin said rubbing on the older's shoulder.

"Oh and Felix where were you yesterdayy~" Jisung lifted his head and wiggled his eyebrows at his blue haired friend.

"We can talk about it at the rooftop too" Felix replied.

"DING DING"

They all went to their classrooms.

~

"DING DING"

"Aahhh~~" finally its lunch time Felix stretched his arms.

"Lixxie? Let's go eat lunch" Changbin reached out his hand giving a sign, he wants to hold his boyfriend's hand.

"Sorry binnie. I can't eat with you guys today..." Felix  pouted.

"It's ok. You guys go do your stuff" Changbin flashed a bright smile, ruffled his boyfriend's hair and kissed his cheek.

With that Jisung and his friends walked to the rooftop.

"Ok so we talk about Jisung's first and then Felix's alright?" Seungmin asked and everyone agreed. "Now Jisung you may start"

"So... you guys remember my dream right?" Jisung started which made Jeongin a little confused but he decided not to ask about it.

"The one about you making out almost fucking a dude?" Seungmin asked to be sure and and Jisung hummed.

"I dreamed about him again yesterday..." Jisung looked down.

"And??"

"I saw his face this time.."

"Get to the point??!"

"He's Minho-"

"Are you for real right now?!" Jeongin stood up in surprise. "How do you know?"

"He basically explained everything in my dream" He went exactly like:

"Oh did you miss me?"
"We almost fucked remember?"
"Why don't we finish it?"

"And that pervert decided to take off his shirt in front of my face"

"To make everything better. He legit slept at my house yesterday"

"Jisung? Are you sure it was JUST a DREAM?" Seungmin looked at his friends and back at Jisung.

"Yea, why did you come to school with Minho this morning?" Jeongin curiously asked.

"Are you hiding something from us Jisung~" Felix squinted his eyes and looked jisung up and down. "I also saw him wear your favorite shirt this morning, you don't even let us touch that shirt but why is Minho wearing it?!"

"Oh my gosh guys no!"

Jisung then explain how he and Minho ended up coming to school together and why he's wearing his favorite shirt.

"Ooh that makes kinda sense I guess" Seungmin still doesn't wants to believe Jisung.

"Plus he's the one who woke me up from that nightmare" Jisung shrugged.

"Ugh now it's so embarrassing to be with Minho, I literally wanna kill my self" he groaned.

"JISUNG HOW COULD YOU EVEN DREAM ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT" Jisung continued to slap his own face multiple times.

"Jisung calm down. It's okay, it's probably because it's the first time he slept over or something. It won't happen again" Seungmin rubbed Jisung's arm trying to calm his friend down.

"Ok ok. Enough about me. Now Felix your turn to talk about your date" Jisung tried to change the subject to let his friends feel less worried.

"Oh ok" and Felix started

<flashback>

"So where are we going?" Felix asked his boyfriend.

"I'm taking you to a park to have picnic, and maybe later we could go to my house and cuddle" the older said with a big smile on his face. Felix just replied with a soft giggle.

"Let's go to the convenience store first" With that Changbin grabbed Felix's hands and walked into the store he saw.

When they walked in Changbin still hasn't released Felix's hands which made the younger fluster a lot.

"Do you want chicken sandwich or salmon?" Changbin asked his boyfriend.

"Hmm... I don't like fish so chicken" Felix replied.

"Oh ok. You never told me you didn't like fish, now I'm glad I asked" the older smiled at the other.

"Can you go grab me a monster? You can also take something for yourself too" Changbin asked Felix.

"Ok"

Felix came back with the drinks and a bag of chips "binnie, can I get this chips too? It's my favorite and most of the convenience stores don't sell them anymore."

"Of course lix, take whatever you want" Felix was really happy and started hopping around.

After Changbin paid for the snacks then arrived at the park.

Changbin first opened his monster and took a sip.

"Do you really like that?" Felix asked

"Yes, I mean it's my favorite kind of energy drink. Have you never tried it before?"

"No. My parents said it's not good for your body" Felix looked down.

"Oh. Do you want a sip of mine?" Felix looked up. "I mean one sip won't to anything right?" Changbin offered.

Felix nodded and took a sip of Changbin's drink. "It's really sweet" He licked his lips. "A bit too sweet for me" he giggled.

"You know you just took a drink that I already drank right?" Changbin slightly smirked.

"Huh..." Felix was quite confused. He tried to think what Changbin meant with that sentence.

"Ooohhhh..." Felix's face got as read as a rose after he realized.

Changbin leaned closer "your lips looks really soft and pretty right now"

"Haha-" Felix was really flustering he didn't know what to replied to that.

Changbin cupped Felix's cheeks "They look really kissable too"

Felix reached into the plastic bag with snacks "wanna try a sandwich?" He didn't really want to make out with Changbin in public.

"Why eat a sandwich when I can eat ur pretty lips" his face is now just 1 inch away from Felix's.

Felix closed his eyes "Binnie please I don't want to do it here" Changbin backed away a little.

"We can do it in private I promise" Felix got embarrassed.

Changbin removed his hands from Felix's cheeks. "I'm sorry lix" He looked down.

Felix didn't know what to say, it was completely silent and both of them where playing with their finger of the awkwardness.

Felix then thought of a idea but he was too shy to do it. He then gathered up all his courage and leaned in.

Felix pecked on Changbin's cheek and said "it's okay binnie"

Changbin looked up and a big smile formed on his face.

They then talked a lot more, got to know each other more till it started raining, so they decided to go back to Changbin's house for a little.

"Where's Minho?" Felix asked as soon as they entered the house.

"I actually don't know, maybe doing his project with Jisung" Changbin replied.

"Speaking of the project, we should probably also
begin with it"

"Sure, but we have other things to do now" Changbin grabbed Felix's hand and started pulling him to his room.

"What things?" Felix was confused.

When they entered the older's room Felix mouth widened "wow, you're room is so big"

"And the bed is big too" Changbin smirked at Felix, but Felix's innocent ass didn't really seem like he gets what the older meant.

"It is!" He belly flopped on Changbin's bed "ugh, I wish I had a 2 persons bed"

Changbin just playfully rolled his eyes, he then grabbed on Felix's waist and turned him around to let him lie on his back. Changbin swung one of his legs over Felix and leaned super close to Felix almost kissing. The younger is now redder then a tomato.

"You're ears are really red Felix" Changbin lightly placed his fingers on Felix's ear and slid his fingers down. (Idk how to explain this but if you've watched 'where your eyes linger' you'll know. And if u haven't watched it, GO WATCH IT NOW!)

After, Felix quickly starting rubbing his ears hoping the redness lighten a bit.

"Aw baby don't do that to your gorgeous ears, I like it like this" Changbin took Felix's hands from his ears and locks them together with his right hand, his left hand went under Felix's shirt which made Felix squirm.

"Binnie stop playing" Felix tried pulling his hands out but he couldn't. Are my hands that small? How could he hold both of my hands with just one? Felix thought to himself.

"I'm not playing lixxie, remember what you said at the park" Changbin asked.

"Ooh tha-"

Without even letting Felix finish his sentence Changbin removed his hand from Felix's with a sigh and started getting up "sorry lix I should've asked 'May I kiss you' first" the older's face is now full disappointment and felt really wrong.

When Changbin was halfway up Felix pulled him back down and pecked his lips "you may"

Changbin tried to hide his the smile on his face and returned a sweet kiss. Felix closed his eyes as their lips moved in perfect rhythm,the younger hands were completely lost in the older's hair.

Changbin softly bit Felix's lips asking for entrance which the younger did, he parted his lips letting his boyfriend take over the dominance. The older took over the kiss and deepened it.

Changbin pulled away to catch a breath, he slid his hands on to the younger's waist slipping his shirt off and threw it on the ground, the older then started planting kisses onto the younger's neck and started sucking on it, Felix bit his lips trying not to make a sound.

As Changbin found Felix's sweet spot, the younger covered his mouth with his hand trying not to let out a moan. The older noticed and removed Felix's hand and kissed them.

"I want to hear it lix"

Changbin continued sucking on Felix's sweet spot and the younger let out a small moan.

Felix blushed "don't leave a mark we have school tomorro-"

The older ignored his boyfriend and kissed his lips, leaving salvia around the younger's lips. Changbin pulled away and wiped off the salvia around Felix's swollen lips "sexy" he whispered behind the younger's ear.

Changbin grabbed a shirt for Felix to sleep in and spooned his boyfriend. "Goodnight lixxie" he giggled hugging him tight.

"Goodnight"

~

Third pov.

"Yea basically how our date went and why I came to school with Changbin" Felix explained.

"Dang Felix I never knew your straight as would be the first one out of our gay asses to have a boyfriend and be the first one who already did all that" Jisung sounded kinda jealous.

"Felix hyung you're awesome you're my second role model" Jeongin felt happy for his friend.

"What? Who's the first?"

"Chan hyung of course" the younger winked at Felix.

"Our Felix is all grown up" Seungmin grabbed Felix's cheeks and started pulling them.

"Ouch?"

"Sorry not sorry? I'm gonna go mr. Jung made me tutor some kid" Then Seungmin exited the rooftop.

"Bye!"

Tell me what u think about this chapter ->

I'm so sorry for the late ass update I was honestly just lazy af
But be grateful cuz this chapter is juicy and long so thank me till ur ass falls off 🤨
2481 words?? Dang honestly proud of myself 😍💋‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
159K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...