Saving Heeseung || Enhypen's...

By Reneanna

In the world where no one remembers him , Heeseung tries his best to survive alone under the worst circumstan... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
019
020
What the characters look like
characters explainations
021
022
023
024
025
026
SAVING HEESEUNG
SEQUEL
It's out !
Halting Book 2

018

131 7 0
By Reneanna

“ Where am I .....? ”

Subin had just woken up from her deep slumber . Well , she actually fainted after one of the soldiers stabbed a liquid into her , making her out of concious for another few hours .

Her head was spinning and she couldn't see well , but the metallic smell was enough for her to realise that she has been taken away , again .

Subin couldn't yell , couldn't even ask for help . Who would she even call for help ? The soldiers ?

She , at first , felt suffocated around the neck , before realising that they had put a very familiar choker around her neck . She could feel that this time , they had invented one with more high voltage than before and no one could lay a hand one it .

Because before , it was Jaeyun who deactivated her old choker .

“ You're awake ! ” a voice beamed in somehow , a cheerful tone .

Subin rolled her eyes .

“ What do you want , Sunghoon ? ”

There stood a man infront a her , a very charming one but you could see that she's not into him .

“ What do I want ? To save you , of course—— ”

“ Cut the bullshit ! Why are you here ? Why are you holding the whole town hostage ? ”

He smirked , crouching down to Subin's current level .

“ Why do you think I'm here , sweetheart ? You've gone missing after our last mission here , and I'm just here to take you back . But I guess that you made friends here , or should I say lover ? ”

Subin's eyes widened in fear . He found out about Heeseung . Sunghoon finding out about someone being close to her will never be a good news . He almost got Jaeyun killed once when he found out that Jaeyun used to always take her out on a walk .

It was something Jaeyun needed to do . Subin would've lost her mind if he didn't . Sunghoon has always been mental when it comes to Subin . He would do anything to keep her by his side , including mass murder .

He was the only person whom Subin couldn't get a single hand on his mind . Of course she couldn't , they're the same kind , except that he's just a strong minded super soldier and Subin would be considered a freak with super powers .

HYBE created them as a pair . Sunghoon as the leader of the team , Subin as the one behind the team's movements .

Sunghoon looked more than terrified when they first met , but Subin couldn't get a hold of him back then because they were seperated . Sunghoon was brought into HYBE's training facility , where they had trained him to be a killing machine , no mind controlling needed .

He was already fucked up in the head after that .

They convinced him that he could conquer the world , and he did . He believed . Subin , however , was trapped in the basement . They believed that she had her head screwed too .

She didn't . She took one glance at Sunghoon being a maniac , already knew that she had to play along with his sucked up mind .

They didn't meet that often , only once in a while for missions but Sunghoon became overprotective .

“ Sunghoon , let the others go . Please , I'm begging you . ”

Sunghoon smirked .

“ I would , trust me . But you know , I still need to confront your knight and shining armor before that . Not to mention , you found your brother ”

“ Stay away from them or I swear , Park Sunghoon . I'm going to make your life a living hell ! ”

Sunghoon loves the sight of Subin being vulnerable .

“ Not if you don't remember who these people are . Bring the machine in ! ” Sunghoon commanded .

Subin's teeth grazed through her lower lips , trying her best to not do anything stupid that would cost lives . She saw the machine coming in , her nightmare . They used that to erase her memories after every mission , to make her brutal .

It didn't work on her , because she's a mind manipulater . Subin can't get her mind manipulated , but she made them believed she did .

“ You survived this crap all the time , Subin . Don't be afraid . ” she whispered to herself .

They put metals around her head before analyzing the volume they should use on her , something that would make her unstoppable once memories were erased .

“ Full volume . Make the wave strong ” ordered Sunghoon , although he's aware that she could be dead .

If he can't have her , then not even Heeseung could .

Subin gave Sunghoon one last hateful stare before closing her eyes . All she could think of was Heeseung .

That was the only image in her mind before everyone , in and out , heard her screaming in agony .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 2.4K 33
[ Jeongin x Seungmin ] "The bravest thing I ever did was continue to live my life to the fullest even when I knew I was going to die." Society says...
72.1K 2.8K 54
- ❝ 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐮𝐧...
325 32 17
His sole existence can be a danger to all mortal beings, a bloodthirsty demon, the way people portray his kind, an ugly, devious creature... However...
52.5K 886 37
"Y/N, do you remember something?" Yes. You do. But not what he wants you to remember, you remember what you shouldn't at this moment. Definitely not...