Yelena Belova & Y/N

By Marvel4Life_ILY3000

This story is about Yelena and Y/N meet for the first time but she knows alot about Yelena becuse Natasha is... More

Chapter 1 - Part 1
Chapter 1 - part 2
Chapter 2 - Part 1
Chapter 2 - Part 2
Chapter 3 - Part 1
Chapter 3 - Part 2
Chapter 4 - Part 1
Chapter 4 - Part 2
Chapter 5 - Part 1
Chapter 5 - Part 2
Chapter 5 - Pt. 3
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 - Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - Pt. 3
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Thank you all so much ♡

Chapter 1 - Part 3

1.9K 18 4
By Marvel4Life_ILY3000

"Why do you always do that thing?" Yelena asking Nat.

"Do what?" Nat asks back.

"The thing you do when you're fighting. The... Like, the... This thing that you do when you whip your hair when you're fighting with the arm and the hair. And you do, Like, a fighting pose. *Laughing* It's a... *Laughs again* It's a fighting pose. You're a total poser."
I tried to hold my laughter but she kept going so I started laughing and then I say to Nat "As mush as i hate to say it I agree with Yelena. I'm not gonna lie." And then started laughing again.

Nat says "I'm not a poser."

Yelena then carries on by saying "Oh, come on. I mean, they're great poses, but It does look like you think everyone's looking at you, like, all the time."

Nat then started saying "All that time I spent Posing, I was trying to actually do something good to make up for all the pain and suffering that we caused. Trying to be more than just a trained killer."

Yelena then tells her "Well, then You were fooling yourself because pain and suffering is every day and we are both still a trained killer. Except I'm not the one that's on the cover of a magazine. I'm not the killer that little girls call their hero."

She then looks at me and says "When are we going to talk about your powers anyway?"

I then look up at her and say "I'll tell you about it soon just not yet as I'm tired."

Yelena then starts trying to clean her wound but groans in pain.

Yelena then says "That gas, the counteragent, it was synthesised in secret by an older widow from Melina's generation. I was on the mission to retrieve it, and she exposed me and I killed the widow that freed me"

Nat then asked "Did you have a choice?"

"What you experienced was psychological conditioning. I'm talking about chemically altering brain functions. They're 2 completely different things. You're fully conscious, but you don't know which part is you. I'm still not sure." Yelena said very sadly.
I felt bad for her I was tempted to put my hand on her hand or shoulder but I couldn't bring myself to do it. But I moved next to her to help her with her wound.

I asked Yelena "Is that all that's left then? Or is there more?"

Yelena then looked at me and said "Mmm-hmm. It's the only thing that can stop Dreykov and his network of widows."
Yelena then adds "Ow. God."

I replied with "Sorry. Not, sorry. You moved so your fault."

Yelena just rolled her eyes and then carries on telling us about Dreykov. "He takes more every day. Children who don't have anyone to protect them. Just like us when we were small. Maybe one in 20 survives the training, becomes a widow. The rest he kills. To him, we are just things. Weapons with no face that he can just throw away. Because there is always more. And no one's looking for him, thanks to you and Alexei."

I cleaned Yelena's arm and then started putting a bandage on.
And Nat and I said "Alexei?" At the same time.
I carried on with Yelena's Bandage on her arm then I was finished so I said to her "Done"
Then Yelena said "Thank you, now I've got to clean your wound otherwise it will get infected."
So I said "Ok but will it sting?"

Yelena then said "Yes it will. It stung for me."

"Ok." I awnsered.

She started cleaning my leg and while she was cleaning my leg she chuckled abit then said "Dad."

Then she asked Nat "Did you ever look for your parents? Your real one's?"
And she was still cleaning my wound and then I said "Ow!"

Yelena then laughed and said "Not my fault. It's a deep cut I've got to clean it properly."

Nat then Replied "Well, my mum abandoned me in the street like garbage. What about you Y/N?"

I then awnsered "My parents was murdered and my sister, brother, twin and I was taken away and done tests on they made us do something to give us some power but most people died I was the only one who survived with what I was made to do because there were about 22 of us on each test I was the only surviver for mine my twin survived his he got speed but he got killed and us survivors were trained to fight and channel our powers. How about you Yelena?"

Yelena was then done with cleaning my knee, so she got one of the bandages I gave her in the vent.
Both Nat and Yelena look at me suprised, Yelena put her hand on mine after debating with her movement to do it or not but she managed to and Nat came over to me and hugged me.
I looked up at them both and smiled and wiped the tears away.

Yelena then awnsered "They destroyed my birth certificate, so I reinvented it. My parents still live in Ohio. My sister moved out West. And done Y/N."

"Thank you." I said with a smile and she smiled back.

Nat then says Chuckling "Is that so?"

Yelena then carries on "You're a science teacher. You're working part time, though, especially since you had your son. Your husband, he renovates houses." All of us chuckle.

Nat then says "That is not my story." And then she adds "I never let myself be alone long enough to think about it."

"Did you ever wish for kids?" Yelena asked Nat and me.
She then added "I want a dog."

Yelena then says "Y/N. What about you? What's your story?" She said with a smile.

"I was born in a estate in the UK, and we were struggling with money we also struggled with english as my mum and dad are Russian, they had always tried their best with 4 kids and hardly any money but one day some men in uniform came storming the estate, they killed all adults and killed the children who looked helpless and weak.

Then when it came to my house I was 5 at the time when I got taken. My mum and dad pulled me and my siblings with them into the corner of the room they was in front of us of course because they wanted to protect us but they got shot and then that reviled us 4.

*Flash back happens but still telling Yelena and Nat*

I was holding our baby brother, my eldest sister she stepped forward and pulled out a knife and stabbed one of the men in the neck and then she got shot I screamed and started shouting but they didn't understand me. My twin brother then tried calming me down but it took nearly 2 hours till I calmed down, still holding our baby brother some other man came in and told the other 2 men to go outside and close the door.
And they followed that order.

I didn't know he knew russian I was just talking in the language I knew best since I've only ever spoke Russian but I only knew a small amount of English but I said to the man "какого черта ты хочешь?! ты убил мою мать, моего отца и мою сестру" and so he replied by saying "нам нужно, чтобы ты и твой брат помогли нам с чем-то, но мы не собирались убивать твою маму, папу и сестру"
It felt like a slap in the face from when he spoke in Russian and also say that he needs me and my brother but it was also a slap in the face because he said they didn't mean to kill my mum and dad, even though they killed basically the whole estate and they just walked in our house and as soon as they spotted my mum and dad they took the shot.
The man then said to us "Иди со мной." And took our wrists and then secretly injected us in the neck which sent us to sleep. A little while longer we woke up in a car with our hands and feet tied, but then we got injected again.

Once we finally woke up again, me and my twin was in cells. They then started training us in combat. They worked with the Red Room so we fight the same way. And so that was going on for 5 years, just constant combat.

My twin and I then turned 10 years old. To which they begun testing, we was only allowed to interact with the people doing the same test as us otherwise if we spoke to the people doing a different test, both of us will get shot. They made it so we would wear a sertain color tracksuit for our test so we knew who we could speak to. I didn't speak to anyone because they all spoke a different Language To me. There was English, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, French, Spanish and Italian. And I'm pretty sure there were more but on my test no one spoke Russian. Until this girl got moved to do the same test as me. She then walked up to me and asked "ты говоришь на русском языке?"

I shot up worried because I knew no one spoke Russian until I saw she was wearing the same color as me and so I replied "Да я русская."

She then smiled and said "Ты умеешь говорить по-английски?"

I then awnsered "нет. Я знаю немного."

And so until we had to line up to go into our "testing" room. The girl started teaching me English.

Then after an hour of breakfast, we heard on the speakers that we have to get in line ready for testing. When we got into line the girl was 2nd last and I was last to go in for this so called "test".

After 30 minutes everyone else had died now it was just this girl and me she went in and I hoped she survived but they done the announcer and said "21st volunteer dead"
And so it was only me, everyone died and I thought I was going to die, I went in and they told me to touch the stone and so I looked at it it bursted open. Then I had this strange vision of something, but then I blacked out or something I still don't even remember what happend after that.

I woke up in a different sort of cell with a TV and then I felt this strange feeling but I couldn't help but think if my twin survived and thank god he was being walked to somewhere and then he started darting around the room like he was sonic.

2 weeks being in a locked cell room was boring I tried so many different ways I could escape but nothing worked, then some man came to the glass door and said "привет, пойдем со мной, теперь ты можешь тренироваться"

I didn't say anything but I followed and as I stepped out that cell I felt the same feeling but it felt more powerful it was me gaining most of my power, we then made it to training and they then carried on training me with the combat but it was the higher level of that fighting so there were so many more things added.

And then they taught me combat but with my powers then I saw my twin training. He started doing his training a week before me as my powers are classed as the most dangerous because no-one had ever survived what I did.

*flash back ended*
A

fter we turned 18, we escaped. But we was being hunted by the people who had there powers and so we thought them together but then when we nearly defeated them all I felt the connection I had with him it had gone and right then and there I knew he died..."

I didn't know why I stopped talking It felt like I lost the ability to talk and Finnish off what I was talking about but then I broke down and couldn't breathe properly, Yelena and Nat was Shocked to hear a story like that, it was sort of the same but also it was completely different. After they came back from being frozen from what they had just heard they saw me just break down. Yelena and Nat then rushed towards me they started reassuring me, they both grabbed my hands and they was nonstop reassuring me it took 45 minutes for them to calm me down.
I then finally managed to start breathing properly.

Yelena and Nat are still hear still calming me down and as I was still crying they kept wiping my tears away. After 6 minutes more I caught my words and the first thing I say was "Thank you, Yelena and Nat, I don't know what happened in my head I was still talking but the words was no longer coming out, and then I just broke down. And I even had the flash back and now I'm going to have the nightmares again."

Yelena then said "Your ok, you are with us, you are safe ok?"

Nat then added "Yes we are here and we aren't going anywhere."

I then looked at them as tears slid down my face and smiled, so Yelena and Nat wiped the last tears away and Yelena said "You are fine, you have us and we will always be here"

I started getting a butterfly feeling in my stomach when Yelena wiped my tears away and said that.

"Where you gonna go?" Nat asked Yelena.

Yelena then awnsered "I don't know. I don't... really have anywhere to go back to, so I guess anywhere."

After Nat sits forward and Sighs Yelena says "Don't."

Nat then asks really confused "Don't what?"

Yelena then chuckles and says "You're going to give me some big hero speech, I can feel it.

"Speeches aren't really my thing." Nat said to Yelena.

Yelena just says "huh."

"It was more like an invitation." Nat said happily.

Yelena then says "To go to the Red Room and kill Dreykov?"

Nat awnsered with "Yeah."

And so Yelena said "Even though the Red Room is impossible to find and Dreykov is to slippery to kill?"

Nat awnsers with "Yeah." Again.

Yelena then adds "That sounds like a shitload of work."

Nat just says "Yup. *sighs* Could be fun, though."

Yelena awnsers with "Yup." While Chuckling.

Nat then adds "I saw where he put the keys."

Yelena adds to Nat's comment "Top drawer, green cabinet."
We all drink after we planned what we will do with Dreykov.

Nat starts driving us over to her hide out to sleep there for the night.

Yelena starts a conversation because it's too quiet "You know this is the first piece of clothing I've ever bought for myself."

Nat then starts teases her and says "That?"

Yelena then says "Yeah. You don't like it?"

Nat then carries on teasing her by saying "Is that like a... is it Army surplus, or... "

Yelena then snaps "Ok, it has a lot of pockets." Nat chuckles at her self. Then Yelena added "But I use them all the time, and I made some of my own modifications. *scoffs* whatever."

Nat then teases her again "Oh, yeah? *laughs*"

Yelena then says "Shut up. The point is, I've never... I've never had control over my own life before, and now I do. I want to do things"

I end up saying "I like your vest."
Nat then also says it to after teasing her.

Yelena then says "Gahhh. Thank you, Y/N. I knew it. I knew you both did. It's so cool, right?"

Nat then says holding back laughter "It's good. Yes. I like it."

Yelena fantasising over her jacket "And you can put so much stuff in there. You wouldn't even know."

After a minute of happy silence Yelena says in a sad apologetic tone "I really don't know where the Red Room is, though. I'm sorry."

I say to Yelena "It's ok."

Nat then says "I know. But I think I know somebody who does."

Yelena says interested "Oh, yeah? Who?"

Nat then says "We're gonna need a jet."

We then make it to the hide out place to sleep.
Yelena then asks me if I would be ok sleeping on my own but I said no because the nightmares have started haunting me already and I haven't even gone to sleep yet so Yelena got Nat and told her so Nat said "Would you like to sleep in the middle of us?"

I replied so fast I didn't even need to think "Yes."

So Nat giggled and said "Ok lay down, and we are hear so don't worry."

I then said "I know this is gonna make it weird but can you guys hug me till I fall asleep."

Nat then says "It won't be weird, we are looking out for a friend. Aren't we Yelena?"

Yelena then said "Yeah. Nothing will make it weird."

They then just cuddled me to feel safe and they only let go of me when I was asleep like they said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 2.1K 13
𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗 Natasha and y/n have been friends for years since they met in a bar in jacksonville fl. They're best friends they tell each other...
46.9K 1.7K 52
▶ BOOK 2 OF THE DMITRI TRILOGY ▶ 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝚆𝙸𝙳𝙾𝚆 ▶ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴄɪᴠɪʟ ᴡᴀʀ - ᴘʀᴇ ɪɴꜰɪɴɪᴛʏ ᴡᴀʀ ❝𝘐'𝘝𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘛 𝘙𝘌𝘋 𝘖𝘕 𝘔𝘠 𝘓𝘌𝘋𝘎𝘌𝘙, 𝘈𝘕𝘋...
32.3K 597 33
A Pietro Maximoff x Reader story. I rolled my eyes playfully " I'm not saving you up every time you get injured Blondie!" "Yes you are." He smirked a...
6.3K 295 22
This is a Spider-Man x reader fanfiction where the character will be addressed as y/n and is female. This is set during the events of Spider-Man 2, t...