New friend! First lover~

By AcidSprayBottle

This is a Sunrise/Moondrop fanfiction. This story will contain the following: Seizures Attempted murder Obsse... More

Our first meet. (Ch. 1)
Warmth. (Ch.2)
End of the day. (Ch. 3)
Loving embrace. (Ch. 4)
Hands on. (Ch.5)
Gotta rush it.(Ch 6)
Stop...(Ch.7)
Let's relax. (Ch.9)
No...(Ch.10)
Authors note
Thank you...(Ch.11)
Author's note
Good news! (Ch. 12)
Loving me. (Ch. 13)
Making you ours. (Ch.14)
Aftermath. (Ch. 15)
Sorry
GOOD NEWS
A new life. (Ch. 16)
The End (Finale)

My Sunny Night Sky. (Ch.8)

458 15 15
By AcidSprayBottle

Going to be Sun/Moon for a bit, also, for those who are confused about the dog, I took her out because I couldn't keep up, so I turned her into a robot that stayed attached to her hip.

Moons P.O.V.

I turned around and looked at the sleeping Y/n, snoring a bit and drooling on her pillow. I smiled and turned back around, watching as the man who assaulted Y/n get taken away in a stretcher... Perfect.

You were a bit rough Sun. Well he shouldn't have been putting his stupid, disgusting, pathetic, irr- I know Sun, calm down.

I smiled and walked back over to Y/n, brushing some of her hair away from her face and behind her ear.

I kissed her forehead and pulled out the cord from my back, plugging it into an outlet and laying down next to my darling. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

*Sigh* We got lucky Sun. I know Moon, I'm so glad she chose us. Yeah... She's perfect. Yes she is.

~Time skip~

I returned and started setting it up, knowing that she's not allowed to leave here again. I don't care about the rules, but Sun will get punished if they found out he went outside the daycare, let alone the whole building.

I'm swift and quiet, so it wasn't too hard for me, but bringing everything here in only 8 hours? That was very difficult, but I did it. She's going to love this, I even brought her stuff too.

(You'll find out what it is friends, I'm typing like this for a ~Reason~)

After I was done setting it up I picked her up and set her down on it, pulling the heating blanket over her along with the weighted one over top of it.

Why do you think she had these? The what? Blankets? Well, I would think because she gets cold easily and the heavy one feels good? I'm not too sure actually. Hmmm, Alright. It's almost 6 so let's switch. Okay!

I laid down next to my beautiful queen and closed my eyes.

Suns P.O.V.

The alarm setting went off and I turned it off quickly, hoping to not wake up the sleeping beauty, but unfortunately, I was too slow, and she was stirring away, "Hmmm..." She groaned and I smiled, "Good morning sunshine, how'd you sleep?" I asked and she turned over, looking at me then wrapping her arms around my neck, "Mmm'Good." She mumbled and shuffled closer to me.

I kissed her head and sat up, causing a whine to escape Y/n, "Noooo, come back." She cried and looked at me with a sad face, making my heart melt, "Darling, we have to get ready-" I finished and realized what day it was... It was Sunday, the one day where the whole building is closed.

She smirked, "Oh my, what day could it be? Could it be... Saturday? Monday? Friday?" She continued and got up, walking over to me and stood on her tippy toes just to poke my chest, "Hmm? Oh, let me check my ph...one..." She looked around then back at me.

Her eyebrow twitched and she had an irritated smile, "Why is my whole room in here? Hmm? Did you take this from my apartment?" She tapped her foot and I looked away, sweating, "U-Uh, I didn't, no... Moon did"

Snitch! I told you not to!

She sighed and laid back down, "You're both grounded. No cuddles, kisses, hugs, or hand holding."

Y/n P.O.V.

I smirked as I laid down on my bed, "You're both grounded. No cuddles, kisses, hugs, or hand holding." I spoke and wrapped myself up with my nice blankets.

It was silent before I felt something poke the small of my back, "Darling?" Sun whispered and I had to hold in a laugh.

"Love?" "..." "Sweetheart?" "..." "My love?" "..." "Y/n?" This went on for several minutes before Sun huffed, "PLEEEAAASSSEE DARLING!" He begged dramatically, on his knees, "Darlin' give me anatha chance I say" He spoke in a southern accent and I almost lost it, my body shaking a bit as I had to use every inch of willpower I had to stop myself from laughing.

"Why, good heavens! It appears I have upset the darling! Whatever shall I do?" He spoke fancy like. I felt tears prick at my eyes as I almost broke.

I felt his breath on my ear, "Thou shall not ingore-ith me-ith much longer-ith!" He demanded and I lost it, busting out laughing and snorting as I let the tears streak my face, "O-Oh my god Sun!" I yelled and fell off the bed.

Sun laid next to me as I laughed, smiling and waiting for me to finish. After I was done, I snuggled into his chest, "Hmmmmm... I forgive you." I hummed.

Sun kissed the top of my head and I blushed, "Thank you sunshine!" I closed my eyes and sighed, content with where I was....

Until something hit me... "Um, Sun?" I looked up at him, "Yes sunshine?" I cleared my throat, "Well, you see, uh, I need to shower?" I finished with a question mark, not remembering if they had showers here or not.

Sun nodded, "Oh! Let's get you some clean clothes then I'll show you the way sunshine!" He beamed down at me and went to a box on the floor.

He pulled out... some- uh- Sexy clothes and nothing else, "Here! Moon saw this and said that it's something that girls like to wear if they want to look pretty. I think you're pretty anyway, but if this makes you happy then wear it!" He handed it to me and I blushed.

I cleared my throat, "U-Uhm, Sunny? Can you move for a moment, I'll pick out my own clothes." I said and moved him to the side, picking up some clean articles, placing the lingerie in the pile of clothes, "Come on, show me, I don't want to be smelly anymore." I huffed.

Sun chuckled, "And you called who stinky?" He asked, smirking. I groaned, "Oh hush and show me the way." I demanded and stomped my foot.

Sun picked me up and carried me all the way to the showers, "Here we are!" He cheered and set me down.

I turned around, "Thank you love." I smiled and motioned him to lean down. I kissed his cheek and went into the showers.

I went to turn on some music but saw that I could connect to Sun's body, I didn't know he had bluetooth.

I shrugged then an evil thought came to mind. I set up my camera after connecting to him and starting recording. (We're gonna say he can see what's going on rn)

I stripped while swaying my hips, music playing from my phone, "Get a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy. Bring me everything you got for this wet ass pussy!"

I dropped the bra and sighed, brushing my hands over my breasts and closed my eyes, slowly removing the rest of my clothes, leaving me completely bare.

I bent over and grabbed my clothes, making sure that the camera got my nice wet cunt, teasing him.

After I was done I set them aside and stepped into the shower, not closing the curtain and washing myself. Rubbing the soap all over my body, starting from my shoulders and slowly making my way down to my core.

After washing the soap off, I continued my actions, rubbing my body all over and eventually fingering myself, moaning while bucking my hips.

I stopped and smiled, finally done teasing and just washing my hair.

After I was done I put on the lingerie along with the shirt and shorts I picked out, then disconnecting my phone from Sun and putting it to sleep.

I brushed my hair and teeth, making sure to put on just a TAD bit of makeup to tease Sun some more. After I was done I walked out and stretched, "Ngh~" I moaned and sighed.

I looked over and saw Sun's face, "What's wrong darling?" I asked, swaying my hips as I walked over to him, "Love? Handsome? Cutie?..." I pulled him down, a smile on my lips, "Master?~" I asked seductively.

Sun's head twitched and I shrugged, "Oh well, I'm tired, I'm going to head back to bED-" I shouted as I was picked up suddenly, "A-AH! Sun! Put me down!" I shouted as he ran as fast as he could to our room.

It took him 30 seconds tops to get to our now shared room. He threw me down on my bed and pinned my arms down, panting, "D-Do you know... That I could see everything.... You did in that bathroom?" He managed out between pants.

I tilted my head, acting innocent, "What? No- Were you watching me?" I teased and he blushed more, "Shut the hell up." He demanded, now it was my turn to blush.

He put his hand over my mouth, "I-I know you know what you did..." He growled and sunk his teeth into my skin, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as I panted, "S-Sun, wait!" I panted and tried to get out of his grip.

Flashbacks of yesterday rushed through my head and tears started to spill from my eyes, "P-Please... No more." I begged and Sun let go, except I couldn't see Sun anymore, it was... It was him...

I curled up into a ball and started crying, flinching at any touch and scooting away from him, scared, not at Sun, but at what had happened and scared that it would happen again.

"Sunshine?" I heard his soothing voice and I peaked my head out from my arms, hiccups and sobs escaping my lips, "I-I didn't mean to hurt you, I promise..." He reached out and cupped my cheek, wiping away the tears.

I leaned into his touch, "I'm sorry, I just... I just thought I'd be able to take my mind off it if we..." I choked and threw myself into his chest, whimpering, "I'm sorry." 

Sun hushed me and kissed my head, "No sunshine, it's alright, stuff like this will take time, I completely understand my sweet. Let's wait until you recovered, I'll be patient my love." He comforted and I smiled up at him. 

"Thank you." I whispered and closed my eyes, just wanting to relax.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800 24 17
You got a new job at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, and due to some worry about the daycare attendants, you have been assigned as their permanent m...
30.7K 224 19
I TAKE REQUEST! I'm also a huge Monty simp so my first story is going to be of Monty maybe I'm going to add my friends and Oc's to the story (if my f...
2.2K 64 13
STORY IS CANCELLED!! NO CONSISTENT UPDATES, I DO WRITE FOR FUN SOMETIMES THO y/n, you the reader, are fresh out of college and in need of some cashes...
30.2K 1.1K 54
Since Bonnie was fired Monty had been to depressed to come out of his room after working hours. This becoming a problem when he has to go back to his...