The female partner just wants...

By Darkknight123457

Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, an... More

Works related
Chapter 1
2-10
11-15
16-20
26-30
31-35
38-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183

21-25

809 10 6
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 21 The Little Dragon Girl of the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea [twenty]

    Prince Ling Heng's sudden confession was like a thunderbolt, and it slammed into Wu Youyou's Tianling cover. Smashed her soul away!

    Wu Youyou felt that she was about to get burnt, and she was about to turn into black coal and fall from the cloud and smash into a pile with Prince Qingxian.

    Ah Heng said he likes me? !

    How can he like me? ! !

    Wu Youyou couldn't believe her ears!

    What about the affectionate and dedicated character of Prince Ling Heng? ! You said that you only like Zhang Youhui in this life? !

    How do you change your mind? ! !

    Seeing Wu Youyou's appearance of being struck by lightning, Prince Ling Heng frowned, and the corner of his mouth raised slightly, as if he was smiling: "What's wrong?"

    Prince Ling Heng's words brought back Wu Youyou's soul.

    "Ah this—!" Wu Youyou, who had recovered his senses, responded, then widened his eyes and looked at Prince Ling Heng in disbelief, "What did you say, Ah Heng?! I seem to hear you say... Say..."

    "I said I like you." Prince Ling Heng's tone was gentle and firm, and he repeated the confession, "It's the kind of love that wants to spend a lifetime with you."

    This time, Wu Youyou regained his senses. coming.

    Wu Youyou and Prince Ling Heng have also known each other for almost two years. She could see that he was serious.

    But Wu Youyou still couldn't believe it: "But...but why do you like me?! Don't you only like Zhang Youhui?!"

    Prince Ling Heng tightened Wu Youyou's hand and replied, "This is not a conflict. "

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    ? ? ? ?

    Wu Youyou: "Where is there no conflict?!"

    Seeing Wu Youyou's dazed, shocked and suspicious appearance, Prince Ling Heng smiled and raised his hand and patted Wu Youyou's head: "Although I don't know why, but...we should all understand in the future. "

    Prince Ling Heng said nothing, Wu Youyou was even more confused.

    ? ? ? ?

    What and what? !

    "Let's stop thinking about this for now." Prince Ling Heng said, as if he suddenly remembered something, he asked Wu Youyou, "You told me just now that you would compare me with those men who have a blind date with you. After the show, I found out that I'm the best...Is this true?"

    Wu Youyou never imagined that she would say her mental activities at that time in a confused way, almost biting her tongue: "Ah?! I have Have you ever said such a thing?"

    "Yes."

    Prince Ling Heng's answer was unequivocal.

    Prince Ling Heng's voice fell, and Wu Youyou answered unequivocally: "That must be Ah Heng, you heard it wrong!"

    How can you admit such ambiguous words? !

    Anyway, there was no recording in this era, as long as she insisted that she didn't say it, Ah Heng would have nothing to do with her!

    Wu Youyou is full of confidence.

    However, someone came out to demolish her stage immediately.

    "You said it!" A slightly immature youth's voice suddenly appeared next to him, "Big brother! I heard it just now! You said that those men are not as good as my father, so you don't look down on them!"

    The person who spoke was Ling Xuan.

    Wu Youyou just focused on explaining to Prince Ling Heng, but ignored Ling Xuan's existence.

    Therefore, Ling Xuan suddenly spoke, which shocked Wu Youyou.

    However, Wu Youyou immediately reacted.

    "Ling Xuan, you heard it wrong, too!" Wu Youyou decided to give up her face, "I, absolutely, never, said it!"

    Wu Youyou thought it was enough for her to be hard on her mouth. Who knew that Ling Xuan's mouth was harder than hers: "Big Brother! You! Absolutely! I said it!"

    After saying this, Ling Xuan seemed to be unhappy and pouted, He put his arms on his chest and said, "Don't doubt my memory! You must have just explained to my father, so you don't even remember what you said!"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Seeing Wu Youyou's shriveled face, Ling Xuan rolled his big black and white eyes, looked at Wu Youyou with a teasing expression, and pretended to guess: "Or... In fact, bro, you remember yourself. Are you just embarrassed to admit what you said?"

    Ling Xuan's thoughts were broken, and Wu Youyou's face suddenly flushed.

    "Ling Xuan, you, don't talk nonsense!"

    Wu Youyou stammered.

    Seeing Wu Youyou getting shy, Ling Xuan suddenly became excited and immediately chased after the victory: "Haha, big brother! You are blushing! Are you embarrassed because your mind has been exposed?! Yes~! If you don't have my father in your heart , how can you compare him with those men?!"

    Speaking of which, Ling Xuan strategically paused for a moment before making up the final fatal blow: "Brother! Don't lie to yourself! You just like my dad! "

    ——Since

    he entered the door of the old man Dongxu, the contact between Wu Youyou and Prince Ling Heng became more frequent.

    The two meet almost every day, they can chat and get along very well.

    Because there is a deceased Zhang Youhui in the middle of the two, Wu Youyou has been pressing his heart that is ready to move, so that it does not jump excitedly because of the appearance of Prince Ling Heng.

    In Wu Youyou's heart, Prince Ling Heng belongs to Zhang Youhui, and is not something that she, the little dragon girl from the Dragon Palace of the East China Sea, can touch.

    Wu Youyou's heart has always been stretched with a yardstick, so that she should not cross the line and not cross the line... But if you like this thing can be controlled, there will not be so many idiots in the world.

    When she had a premonition that her thoughts towards Prince Ling Heng were not pure, Wu Youyou could still be an ostrich and not face the fact that she felt that she shouldn't.

    But now, Ling Xuan simply pierced her mind and spread the fact that she likes Prince Ling Heng under the sun...

    Wu Youyou has never experienced feelings, and she doesn't know how to deal with such a situation.

    She was a little flustered.

    ——

    Prince Ling Heng noticed Wu Youyou's panic.

    He secretly made a "stop" gesture with Ling Xuan, and Prince Ling Heng lightly shifted the topic: "It's getting dark... Yoyo, shouldn't you go back?" I

    met Prince Ling Heng. After so long, Wu Youyou naturally knew that he was handing himself down the steps.

    Ling Xuan's words just now made her so embarrassed that she almost couldn't get off the stage.

    Casting a grateful look at Prince Ling Heng, Wu Youyou nodded quickly and said, "Well, Master will give me a day off today, and let me return to Yujing Mountain before the hour."

    "Okay, I'll take you back."

    Ling Heng Prince said.

    Ling Xuan heard that Prince Ling Heng said he was leaving, so he hurriedly jumped onto Prince Ling Heng's cloud, hugged his leg, and howled, "Father! Where are you going?! Remember to take me with you!!"

    Ling Xuan Ke clearly remembered the tragic experience of being abandoned by Prince Ling Heng on Mount Sumeru!

    Although it is said that he finally returned to the Tiangong safely by himself...but he walked for a whole day! ! Spiritual power is almost exhausted!

    I feel like my body has been hollowed out!

    He didn't want to endure such a thing again!

    Knowing a child is like a father. Prince Ling Heng saw through Ling Xuan's careful thought at once.

    "You're already in your 120s. Could it be that it's a problem to even go home? You're still a descendant of our Ling family. I'd be ashamed to say it!" Picking it up, "Find a way to go back by yourself! Don't rely on me and your little sister-in-law!"

    Prince Ling Heng moved too fast, Wu Youyou didn't have time to stop him, and Ling Xuan had already been thrown down by him.

    Listening to Ling Xuan's howling sound that was getting farther and farther, Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou couldn't help twitching the corners of her mouth: "Aheng, isn't your education to children... too cruel? ?"

    Is he really yours? !

Chapter 22 The Little Dragon Girl of the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea [21]

    Facing Wu Youyou's doubts, Prince Ling Heng was very calm.

    "My son can't be used to it, he needs to train his will a lot."

    Prince Ling Heng said.

    Wu Youyou choked for a moment at Prince Ling Heng's natural tone.

    "Then you can't leave him in the cloud, don't take him away!" Although he has only seen Ling Xuan twice, Wu Youyou felt very close to him and couldn't help but speak for him, "Again, come here. I suggested playing in the underworld. Xuan’er is right in this matter, right? He didn’t do anything wrong, but you punished him for no reason, right.”

    Prince Ling Heng said sternly: “He is not at home today to study hard. Homework, just play truancy and play, and I lied to you."

    Wu Youyou was stunned for a moment: "What did he lie to me?"

    Prince Ling Heng replied: "I heard from Marshal Zhentian, who guards the gate of Dongtianmen, that Ling Xuan is at Dongtianmen. When I met you outside, I told you that I was not at home and I wanted to take you to the mortal world to play."

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "So... you are actually at home?"

    Prince Ling Heng: "I Of course he's at home."

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Prince Ling Heng: "You said, should I punish him?"

    Hearing Prince Ling Heng's words, Wu Youyou choked.

    But she immediately reacted: "Don't mention Xuan'er's deceit, as if you never lied to me."

    Prince Ling Heng raised his eyebrows: "When did I lie to you?"

    "I When I met you for the second time, you told me that Yan Qiao went out with King Yan Luo. But today when Yan Qiao and I were talking about you, they said that she was at home that day and never went out... The little girl who served by her side, Xiao Li I also saw that Yujian took me out of the underworld!"

    Wu Youyou replied.

    This time, Prince Ling Heng was speechless: "..."

    After having known Prince Lingheng for so long, Wu Youyou rarely gained the upper hand in words, and quickly pursued the victory: "Xuan'er is at best imitating you, so you can't blame him for this!"

    "...So, Should I punish him?"

    "No!"

    Seeing Wu Youyou's answer so decisive, Prince Ling Heng couldn't help laughing: "According to what Youyou said, it was my father who did it wrong. I won't punish him again."

    After speaking, Prince Ling Heng freed his right hand and pinched a tactic, saying "Get up!"

    Immediately, Wu Youyou heard Ling Xuan's howl from under his feet, and said From far to near, it became louder and louder.

    Then, Ling Xuan, like a fish thrown up by a pole, slammed into the feet of Prince Ling Heng.

    Seeing that Ling Xuan fell into a mess, clutching his butt and screaming in pain, Wu Youyou shook off Prince Ling Heng's hand without hesitation, and went up to help Ling Xuan up: "You didn't fall. Is it hurt? Where does it hurt?"

    Wu Youyou checked Ling Xuan carefully, and after confirming that he was okay, he turned around and glared at Prince Ling Heng: "Can't you be gentler with your child?! What should I do?!"

    Prince Ling Heng raised his hand, touched his nose, and shrugged: "It's not smart anyway."

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "????"

    Is this really the father? !

    ——After

    tossing for a day, it was too late, Prince Ling Heng sent Wu Youyou back to Yujing Mountain.

    Ling Xuan honestly went back to Yuehua Palace and waited for his father's punishment.

    Because the impact of Prince Ling Heng's liking him was too strong, Wu Youyou directly forgot the purpose of her trip.

    It wasn't until after returning to Yujing Mountain and Prince Ling Heng's departure that Wu Youyou remembered what she was going to do.

    ——She went to Jiuzhongtian to find Prince Ling Heng at the beginning and asked how his injury came from.

    Well now, I didn't meet anyone when I first went. Later, when I met someone, I forgot to ask.

    This time the door is open.

    Wu Youyou let out a long sigh.

    Forget it, when you see Ah Heng next time, ask him what's going on.

    ——When

    Prince Ling Heng returned to Yuehua Palace, Ling Xuan had consciously knelt in the center of the yard, waiting for his father's hair.

    After being a father and son for so many years, how could Prince Ling Heng not see that Ling Xuan was acting? He waved his hand casually and said with him: "Get up."

    Ling Xuan buried his head low, and answered with a low eyebrow, "I dare not."

    "Oh." Prince Ling Heng sneered, "This world will Is there anything that you, Ling Xuan, dare not?" Unable to understand

    what Prince Ling Heng's words meant, Ling Xuan dared not answer.

    "Get up when I tell you to get up, and you want me to say it twice?"

    Prince Ling Heng's voice fell, and this time Ling Xuan got up quickly.

    "Hehe." Ling Xuan leaned forward with a flattering face and supported Prince Ling Heng, "Father, you are so kind to me~"

    "Don't come and mess with me. You should consciously tell what happened today to you. I listen." "My son

    obeys!"

    ——Ling

    Xuan supported Prince Ling Heng, and the father and son filial piety entered the room and sat down.

    Then, Ling Xuan explained how he met Wu Youyou outside Dongtianmen, how he went down to earth to eat, drink and have fun with her, and finally went to the underworld, chatted with Yan Qiao, and how he met Qingxian on the banks of Wangchuan River, etc. , tell Prince Ling Heng in detail.

    After saying all this, Ling Xuan couldn't help raising his hand and asked, "Dad, why does King Yan Luo's daughter, Sister Yan Qiao, also say that I am like the third prince of the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea?"

    "Also?" Prince Ling Heng raised his eyebrows, "Before, Who else has said that?"

    "The previous Donghai Dragon Mother and Big Brother... ah no, little sister-in-law, they also mistakenly thought that my father was the third prince of the East China Sea Dragon King." Ling Xuan explained to Prince Ling Heng, Bai Jing There was also a look of doubt on the little face, "I'm curious about what they said... What does this third prince look like? Are we really so similar?!

    " his son?

    Unlike Ling Xuan, who couldn't figure it out, Prince Ling Heng only pondered for a moment before finding the answer.

    "It's only natural that you look like Ao Bing, the third prince of the Dragon King of the East China Sea." Prince Ling Heng smiled and explained to his son, "After all, people say - nephew Uncle Xiao!"

Chapter 23 The Little Dragon Girl of the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea [Twenty-two]

    Nephew Uncle Xiao.     Hearing Prince Ling Heng's answer, Ling Xuan was stunned for a moment, and then became

    more puzzled: "Dad...you are saying this without reason! Isn't my uncle Zhang Youming, the head of the Yongan pawnshop in Anxiang?"

Third Prince Ao Bing? !

    Facing his son with question marks on his face, Prince Ling Heng still smiled: "You will understand in the future."

    Ling Xuan: "..."

    Ling Xuan: "????"

    I don't understand! ! !

    ——Although

    Ling Xuan thought about breaking his head and did not understand how Ao Bing became his uncle, Prince Ling Heng still found a new way from Ling Xuan's question and found a new way to cut into the East China Sea Dragon Palace.

    When the Dragon Mother broke into the Yuehua Palace last time, wasn't she very kind to Ling Xuan?

    I think she likes Ling Xuan very much.

    Maybe, he can start from this place, let Ling Xuan break into the East China Sea Dragon Palace first, capture the heart of the Dragon King and Dragon Mother, and then make them agree with my feelings for Youyou?

    ——

    Prince Ling Heng is an activist.

    Especially in matters related to Wu Youyou, his execution is particularly strong.

    Prince Ling Heng pressed Ling Xuan on the spot and asked him to write a letter of worship to the East China Sea Dragon Palace.

    And Ling Xuan, who knew that he was going to please the East China Sea Dragon King and Dragon Mother, refused in his heart! Ling Xuan can still clearly remember the shot that Dragon Mother stabbed on Prince Ling Heng's chest!

    Prince Ling Heng didn't want to let outsiders know about the quarrel between him and the dragon mother, so he didn't make a statement about his injury. These days, it was Ling Xuan, the clumsy three-legged cat, who scrubbed and changed his dressings.

    Because there was no effective treatment, and the Fang Tianhua halberd used by the Dragon Mother was also an unusual weapon, so Prince Ling Heng's chest injuries were repeated repeatedly, and it did not improve.

    Daddy is so considerate of the dragon mother, and this dragon mother is like a nobody, so if he doesn't come to visit, he doesn't even say a word of apology! It's abominable!

    The more Ling Xuan thought about it, the more angry he felt, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt that the Dragon Mother of the East China Sea was a big villain!

    But this big villain is still the biological mother of the eldest brother... But the person he likes is the eldest brother...

    At this moment, Ling Xuan's heart is at war between heaven and man - one side is resentment against the Dragon Mother, and the other side is against Wu Youyou like.

    Ling Xuan was so tangled that he was going bald!

    At the moment of sending out the invitation, Ling Xuan suddenly understood the tragic and solemn mood of Goujian, the king of Yue!

    That's it!

    For the happiness of daddy and eldest brother, what is the point of this little sacrifice he made!

    Just go!

    ——It

    's strange to say that, although Mother Long didn't like Prince Ling Heng, she couldn't refuse Ling Xuan's request.

    When receiving Ling Xuan's invitation, Mother Long recalled Ling Xuan's stubborn appearance in front of Prince Ling Heng, and she felt that he was strangely painful and had infinite love and affection.

    The Dragon Mother immediately responded to Ling Xuan's visit and invited him to visit the East China Sea Dragon Palace early the next morning.

    Ling Xuan had already prepared to look at the cottage three times, but she only looked at it, and the Mother Dragon nodded, feeling rather complicated.

    After a night of rest, Ling Xuan headed to the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea with a heroic heart and a great mission entrusted by Prince Ling Heng in the morning the next morning.

    As a result, Ling Xuan did not come back after he left.

    ——

    Yujing Mountain, under the peach blossom trees in mid-spring.

    Wu Youyou leaned on her waist, and while removing the gauze from the wound of Prince Ling Heng who was sitting on the stone bench, he asked him in surprise, "Xuan'er has been going to the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea for three days and hasn't come back yet?! Are you not worried? Do you want me and Master to take two days off to go home and take a look?"

    ——Ling Xuan was not at home these few days, and Prince Ling Heng came to Yujing Mountain to find Wu Youyou to change his medicine.

    "It's not necessary." Prince Ling Heng replied to Wu Youyou, "Don't look at Xuan'er's silly appearance in front of you and me, but he is actually smart. He is the one who can watch people's dishes the most. You don't have to worry about it. , he won't suffer in your East China Sea Dragon Palace."

    After Prince Ling Heng said this, he saw Wu Youyou still had a suspicious expression on his face, and added with a smile: "Besides, who is the grandson of the next generation? All dear. Mother Long is afraid that it is too late to like Ling Xuan, so why would she embarrass him?"

    Prince Ling Heng's words made Wu Youyou stunned: "Grandparents from the next generation?"

    But only for a moment, Wu Youyou Immediately responded.

    With a blushing face, Wu Youyou slapped Prince Ling Heng, and Wu Youyou clenched his fist and was about to hammer him: "You are taking advantage of me again! What grandparents from another generation...the eight characters haven't even been written yet~!"

    Wu Youyou remembered in her heart . The wound on Prince Ling Heng's chest, the punch was light and did not use much strength, and was intercepted by Prince Ling Heng halfway.

    Prince Ling Heng grabbed Wu Youyou's slender wrist and explained to her, "I really didn't take advantage of you this time. Your mother and Xuan'er... are indeed grandchildren."

    Prince Ling Heng often said these strange things. Weird words, Wu Youyou's ears became calloused.

    "Yes yes yes! Ling Xuan was born to me, okay?!"

    Wu Youyou gave Prince Ling Heng a sullen look, and then mumbled secretly: "Really... how is this possible?!"     Ling Prince Heng heard Wu Youyou's whispered rant. But he didn't say much.     Prince Ling Heng still looked calm and relaxed, smiled, and slowly put on his middle and outer robes.

    She Twenty years older than Ling Xuan! When Ling Xuan was born, their dragon clan had not yet reached the age of marriage, so how did they give birth? !

    Just bullshit! !

    Then, got up, came over and held Wu Youyou: "What do you want to eat today? I'll make it for you."

    Prince Ling Heng's palm was a little cold, but Wu Youyou felt a burning sensation and wanted to throw it away immediately.

    But he was holding her so tightly that she couldn't break free at all.

    "Senior Brother Fifth, don't do this, Master will see it."

    Wu Youyou blushed and mumbled, trying to pull her hand back.

    "What if the master saw it? It's not that he doesn't know that I like you." Prince Ling Heng said as a matter of course, and then corrected Wu Youyou's name, "Also, what we said before - only you and me. When the time comes, you have to call me 'Aheng'."

    Hearing the word "like" from Prince Ling Heng's mouth again, Wu Youyou only felt that her heart was beating fast.

    "Ah... Aheng."

    Prince Ling Heng responded gently, then gently lifted Wu Youyou's fingers and clasped them tightly with hers.

    "Yuyou, you don't have to worry about what people outside think of you or think of you... I'll take care of it all."

    Prince Ling Heng's voice was like a clear spring, and it flowed into Wu Youyou's heart.

    "You just need to know—I like you, that's all."

Chapter 24 The Little Dragon Girl of the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea [Twenty-three]

    Hearing what Prince Ling Heng said, Wu Youyou was stunned for a moment, and then he reacted immediately.

    The reason why Prince Ling Heng said such a thing was probably that he heard the rumors that Yan Qiao said from Ling Xuan.

    He was worried that the gossip would hurt her.

    Understanding the deep meaning of Prince Ling Heng's words, Wu Youyou felt warm in her heart, and couldn't help holding him back.

    "Well, I'll listen to you."

    ——Wu

    Youyou found that after Prince Ling Heng confessed to himself outside the underworld that day, his face became much thicker.

    Before that, Crown Prince Ling Heng would at most pull her little hand and touch her head, and there would be no further action.

    But now, as long as he seizes the opportunity, Prince Ling Heng will be tired of staying with her, holding her hand, pinching her face, hugging her, and trying his best to find every opportunity to be intimate with her.

    Although she will be shy, Wu Youyou does not reject such an intimate gesture in her heart.

    She knew how she felt about Prince Ling Heng.

    But... Wu Youyou dare not admit her feelings.

    In Wu Youyou's heart, Prince Ling Heng belongs to the dead Zhang Youhui. Their husband and wife are the real hero and heroine, and they are a match made in heaven.

    And she, the little dragon girl of the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea, is just a little supporting actress who came to this world to eat melons and watch a play... How can she be liked by the male protagonist, Prince Ling Heng?

    So, in the face of Prince Ling Heng's fiery feelings, Wu Youyou flinched.

    ——However

    , Prince Ling Heng did not force Wu Youyou to ask for a response.

    He came to Yujing Mountain every day to check in, accompany Wu Youyou to practice the exercises, and then told her in her ear that he liked her.

    Prince Ling Heng's pursuit was too violent, and Wu Youyou felt that she was about to lose it!

    This can't be done!

    Wu Youyou's heart sounded the alarm!

    The female supporting role is to be condemned! !

    As a supporting actress with professional ethics, Wu Youyou always remembers her mission in this world!

    She is clearly the yin in the melon field! How can it be transformed into a melon? !

    This is immoral!

    Her belief in eating melons cannot be shaken! !

    ——Before

    Wu Youyou's belief in eating melons was completely destroyed by Prince Ling Heng, Ling Xuan, who had been to the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea for more than half a month, finally came back.

    As soon as Ling Xuan came back, he asked Prince Ling Heng to drive him to Yujing Mountain to report safety to Wu Youyou.

    Seeing Ling Xuan, who was two laps fatter than half a month ago, Wu Youyou was silent for five minutes, and then said, "Did you go to the East China Sea to raise fat?"

    Hearing Wu Youyou's question, Ling Xuan grinned, fat Dudu's face immediately bulged, and the whole person was like a fat doll in the New Year's picture, especially simple and honest: "Isn't this grandma being so kind to me! Let the kitchen make me delicious food every day! I'm afraid I was shy and didn't dare to eat more, so I kept adding vegetables~! I accidentally ate too much, and then I gained weight~"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "Grandma??"

    Ling Xuan: "Oh~! Forgot to tell you, grandma is your mother~! It's your mother who asked me to call her that~!"

    Wu Youyou felt a little dizzy: "..."

    "Wait. Wait." Wu

    Youyou held her aching temple with her left hand, and extended her right hand to Ling Xuan with a "stop" gesture, "Let me clarify this intricate relationship first." With his fingers, he stroked his seniority: "First, your father is my senior brother; then, you call me eldest brother; and now, you call my mother and queen grandmother..."

    After clarifying these three-layer relationships, Wu Youyou looked at Ling Xuan speechlessly - what kind of mess is this? !

    "It's not important!" Ling Xuan waved his big hand arrogantly and answered loudly, "Anyway, let's talk about our own!"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "...Okay."

    ——— -

    From Ling Xuan's body that has gained nearly 20 pounds and his ruddy complexion, Wu Youyou can see that Ling Xuan's trip to the East China Sea Dragon Palace is not disgraceful, and he successfully captured the dragon mother's body. Heart.

    However, this is not the focus of Wu Youyou's concern.

    Wu Youyou's top priority is to have someone to be her strong backing and work with her to maintain the professional ethics of her precarious female supporting role!

    Thinking about it, Wu Youyou looked at Ling Xuan with a bit of distress, and said, "Ling Xuan, your father is not quite right recently!"

    Ling Xuan slapped the melon seeds brought back from the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea with a sympathetic look. With the appearance of his younger brother, he asked Wu Youyou, "Why is something wrong with my father?"

    "He said he likes me!" Wu Youyou's expression was mixed, "But how can he like me?! He shouldn't only like your mother. Human?!"

    After saying this, Wu Youyou thought that Ling Xuan would agree with him, but he didn't expect him to reply calmly: "Is there any problem with my father liking you? Isn't this good? "

    Wu Youyou choked: "This...where is it?!"

    "Brother, look!" Ling Xuan put down the melon seeds in his hand and carefully analyzed the pros and cons for Wu Youyou, "My father will later I want to be the emperor of heaven, how can I do without a mistress in the Nine Heavens?! Sooner or later he will remarry, right?!"

    Ling Xuan's words were accurate, and Wu Youyou could not make a mistake, so he responded ignorantly. With a sound: "...Yes."

    "Since he has to remarry, and my mother can't come back, should he get out of his past relationship and like someone new?"

    "...Yes."

    "Since he has to like someone new, then Shouldn't he like a stupid woman who is not for his power?"

    This time Wu Youyou did not immediately answer Ling Xuan's rhetorical question.

    Her mind was full of question marks: "...?"

    Why do I feel like Ling Xuan is scolding me? !

    Under Wu Youyou's speechless gaze, Ling Xuan continued to analyze: "Also, this woman must get my approval and get along with me! Otherwise, this Jiuzhongtian can still live in peace?!" After

    analyzing this Datong, Ling Xuan slapped his thigh hard and came to the conclusion -

    "To sum up, eldest brother, you are the best choice for my father to score twice! You can still play with me! Is there any woman in this world who is more suitable for marrying my father than you?! No more!"

    After speaking, Ling Xuan looked at Wu Youyou solemnly, and proposed to her for his father : "Big brother! Don't run away from reality! Bravely accept my father's feelings for you and marry him!"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "????

    " Ah? ! !

    ——Wu

    Youyou thought that Ling Xuan would stand firmly with her and support the love between Prince Ling Heng and Zhang Youhui.

    Who knew that Ling Xuan betrayed so easily!

    At this moment, Wu Youyou felt very tired.

    The trust between people!

    As promised, let's fight CP together until the end of the world! As a result, you secretly changed the wall yourself? !

    Ling Xuan, you traitor!

    ————

    Ling Xuan's betrayal completely broke Wu Youyou's last line of defense.

    Destroy Kuku Laxiu in general.

    Wu Youyou no longer resisted her true feelings. She lay flat, letting the love for Prince Ling Heng in her heart be turbulent.

    Go to TMD's system! Go to TMD's supporting actress!

    What professional ethics! I don't want it anymore!

    I just want to like Ah Heng!

    You can strike me with lightning! !

    Humph--!

    ——Wu

    Youyou let go of her guard.

    She no longer resisted Prince Ling Heng's liking for her.

    Even, Wu Youyou slowly began to try to respond to Prince Ling Heng's feelings.

    She began to learn to hold Prince Ling Heng's hand backwards, to clasp his fingers tightly when he held her, to learn to take the initiative to get close to him, to be intimate with him.

    Prince Ling Heng felt Wu Youyou's change.

    Although Wu Youyou didn't say anything, Prince Ling Heng understood her sincerity from her cautious and careful change.

    She also likes him.

    This discovery made Prince Ling Heng's heart, which had been silent for more than 120 years, beat again enthusiastically.

    ——No, in fact, when Anxiang met Wu Youyou for the first time, Prince Ling Heng's dead heart was already alive.

    Because he found her.

Chapter 25 The Little Dragon Girl of the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea [Twenty-four]

    While the relationship between Prince Ling Heng and Wu Youyou was steadily warming up, Ling Xuan was not idle, and went to the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea every few places.

    If Ling Xuan went to the East China Sea Dragon Palace for the first time in the spirit of heroic sacrifice, then he went back to the Dragon Palace with anticipation and excitement.

    I don't know why, but Ling Xuan and Donghai Dragon Mother just got along!

    The dragon mother laughed when she saw him, and when he saw the dragon mother, he wanted to make her laugh!

    One old and one small two seem to have endless things to say, and they are very happy to be together!

    If it weren't for the real blood ties with Prince Ling Heng, Ling Xuan would have suspected that he was the long-lost grandson of the old Ao family in the East China Sea!

    While the relationship with Ling Xuan continued to deepen, Mother Long, Aiwu and Wu, also re-examined the person of Prince Ling Heng.

    With her love for Ling Xuan, Mother Dragon's position changed, and her attitude towards Prince Ling Heng became much more objective.

    Although Mother Dragon still thinks that Prince Ling Heng is not a good match for her daughter, she also realizes that her past behavior was too extreme.

    After all, she shouldn't have stabbed Prince Lingheng with that shot.

    After hurting Prince Ling Heng, he shouldn't ignore him or express any apology.

    This is not right.

    Mother Long realized her mistake. Later, she heard Ling Xuan say that Prince Ling Heng's injuries were repeated, and he didn't see any better, and felt even more guilty.

    The dragon clan in Jiuzhongtian is Thunder Dragon, and the Fangtian Huaji used by the Dragon Mother is just a flame-type spirit treasure and the nemesis of Thunder Dragon, so Prince Ling Heng was injured after taking her shot. so serious.

    She was so arrogant for a while, but she made Prince Ling Heng so miserable, and Mother Long felt very sorry.

    She wanted to make amends.

    ————

    Time flies.

    Four months have passed since Wu Youyou last returned from a blind date at the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea.

    Mother Long passed a book to her daughter Fei Ge, asking her to come home in the near future.

    Seeing that Mother Long wanted to go home by herself, Wu Youyou's heart suddenly rang out--could my mother ask me to go home for a blind date again? !

    When Wu Youyou thought about the blind date, Wu Youyou's head froze.

    Wu Youyou didn't have this idea of ​​falling in love before. Now that Wu Youyou and Prince Ling Heng have mutually confirmed their intentions, Wu Youyou will not consider other men anymore.

    Wu Youyou thought so, but dared not tell her mother what she really thought.

    After thinking about it, Wu Youyou finally returned a letter from the elder to Mother Long. In the letter, Wu Youyou explained the hardships of studying these days to her mother in detail, and then at the end, she euphemistically told her mother that she was too busy with schoolwork, and my daughter I really couldn't find time to go home!

    Not long after Wu Youyou sent this letter, Mother Long's reply came.

    Different from her daughter's long speeches, the mother of dragons said in a concise and comprehensive letter - if you ask you to go home, you will return, and you will not talk so much with your mother! Don't worry, I won't let you come back for a blind date, just tell you about Ling Heng's injury.

    Having been a mother and daughter for more than 100 years, Wu Youyou knew that although Mother Long was a bit grumpy, she was a person who kept her word.

    Since Mother Dragon said that Wu Youyou would not be allowed to have a blind date, then Wu Youyou would definitely not see those strange men when she went home.

    What's more, Mother Long said that she was going back this time to talk about something related to Prince Ling Heng, Wu Youyou immediately made a decision - this family must be returned!

    So, Wu Youyou immediately asked the old master Dongxu to leave, saying that he would go home for a few days.

    The old man Dongxu agreed.

    ——Wu

    Youyou was very concerned about the quarrel between the Dragon Mother and Prince Ling Heng, so she did not plan to tell Prince Ling Heng about her going home.

    Besides, Prince Ling Heng knew that he and Qing Xian were so angry about their blind date. If he knew that he was called home by the Dragon Mother, he would not know what he would think.

    Just don't say it.

    The day Wu Youyou went home happened to be the birthday of Emperor Feng of Qiuwu Mountain. Prince Ling Heng, as the grandson of Emperor Feng, naturally wanted to take his son Ling Xuan to celebrate his birthday.

    Fenghuang liked Prince Ling Heng and his son very much, and he clearly stated in the letter early in the morning that he and Ling Xuan would stay on Qiuwu Mountain for a few days.

    The elders kindly invited him, but Prince Ling Heng was disrespectful and agreed.

    Speaking of which, after Prince Ling Heng confessed to Wu Youyou, the two had to be separated for so long.

    Before, Prince Ling Heng came to Yujing Mountain every day on the pretext that no one could change his medicine.

    Wu Youyou is used to seeing him every day.

    Now that she learned that she would not be allowed to meet Prince Ling Heng for several days, Wu Youyou felt a lot of melancholy in her heart.

    Prince Ling Heng noticed Wu Youyou's depressed mood.

    After dinner, the old man Dongxu went out to visit old friends.

    Prince Ling Heng accompanied Wu Youyou to review her homework for the day, and then led her into the summer of Yujing Mountain.

    Yujing Mountain not only has the beauty of the four seasons, but also the bright day and the quiet night.

    Prince Ling Heng chose the lotus pond under the starry night.

    Sitting down on the stone steps beside the lotus pond with Prince Ling Heng, Wu Youyou habitually snuggled into Prince Ling Heng's arms.

    Prince Ling Heng stretched out his arms and embraced Wu Youyou, making her lean her head on his shoulder.

    The night breeze was light, bringing the fragrance of lotus flowers and leaves.

    The velvety night is covered with stars, and a crescent moon hangs on the top of the willow tree in the distance, like a demure girl in a boudoir.

    The two watched the night scene quietly for a while, and then Prince Ling Heng spoke up: "Qiuwu Mountain is not far from the Xuandu Yujing, and Yujian will arrive in more than an hour. Tomorrow, when the grandfather's birthday banquet is over, I'll bring Shou Tao back for you to eat."

    Hearing Prince Ling Heng's words, Wu You You couldn't help but be taken aback.

    Then my heart warmed.

    "No need." Wu Youyou replied to Prince Ling Heng in a soft voice, "You are still injured, so don't bother with it."

    "But... I want to see you." Prince Ling Heng sighed, Said, "I want to see you every day."

    Knowing that Prince Ling Heng and himself were in the same mind, Wu Youyou was relieved immediately.

    "Look at what you said, it seems that we won't see each other in the future." Wu Youyou raised her head and glanced at Prince Ling Heng coquettishly, "It's only a few days that we haven't seen each other... Our dragon clan has tens of thousands of years. As for my lifespan,

    why is it just a few days short?" "How come it's not a few days short? Every day without you is a torment for me."

    Prince Ling Heng said again.

    Although I listen to Prince Ling Heng say a lot of love words every day, but every time I hear it, Wu Youyou can't help but blush.

    "Talk to me again." Wu Youyou muttered with a blushing face, then thought for a moment, took off the string of blond crystal beads on her wrist, made a special needle, and pinned it to Ling Heng On the crown of the prince's shirt, "Blonde crystals are unique to us in the East China Sea. This string was collected by my father in the deep sea when I was born. It has been with me for more than 100 years... I am giving it to me now. Here, you see it as if you saw me."

    Prince Ling Heng was very surprised by Wu Youyou's actions.     Raising his hand and holding the string of blond crystals pinned to his heart, Prince Ling

    Heng curved his mouth and asked Wu Youyou meaningfully, "Is this...a token of our love?"

Having said that, Wu Youyou's face turned even redder.

    "Humph." Wu Youyou hummed twice, not answering Prince Ling Heng's question directly, but instead asked him, "I gave you my beads, should you give me something too?"

    "Okay."

    Prince Ling Heng responded cheerfully, and without hesitation, he took off the light blue hairband covering his eyes and tied it directly to Wu Youyou's bun.

    "I'll give it to you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 213 21
和顶流哥哥上求生综艺后 作者:孑与鹿 Not my Story
103K 1.8K 67
Author: get me up Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 67 is over rebirth finished 275,000 Seventeen is the smalle...
1.7M 104K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
40.9K 1.3K 60
Here's to another erotic collection of Zoro x Luffy imagines! BEWARE these stories won't contain fluffy scenes but rather wild ones that are certain...