Psych Ward

Da QueenieLee84

Kristina suffers from DID, she has two alters; Ris (Reese) who is 5 years old, she's a bubbly child with a bi... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 5

2.2K 129 18
Da QueenieLee84

About an hour and a half later, Tae realized it was quiet in his office. He looked over, and she was curled up on the floor, fast asleep. That kid can fall asleep anywhere. He picked her up and placed her on the couch, grabbing the blanket from the back and tucking her in. He gave her forehead a kiss before he went back to work.

Teenie blinked her eyes open. Where am I? She looked around. She was in Tae's office. Ris must have stayed in control longer than usual if she was in here. The last thing she remembered was having that nightmare and Ris saying she'd take over.

She slowly sat up. "Oh, Ris, did you finally wake up?" Her head turned towards him. They could all tell the difference between them, but she wasn't really sure how since they all shared a body. "Oh, hi, Teenie. Ris was in here playing and fell asleep." Teenie nodded her head to let him know that she understood.

He looked at his watch, "they are serving lunch if you want to go eat?"

She stood up and bowed just a bit before she left his office. As soon as she stepped out, she saw Jin, the head of the hospital and the oldest of the three brothers. He smiled at her, "Hi, Teenie. Are you heading to lunch?" Teenie nodded her head, and he smiled even bigger, "It's your favorite today."

That actually made her perk up and smile back at him, and then she took off running toward the kitchen. Teenie could hear him laughing behind her, but she didn't care because she loved spaghetti. It's like the best food ever. As soon as she walked in, Yoongi, or as Ris calls him, Kitty, was sitting at the table she usually sat at. He already had a tray waiting at her usual seat.

Teenie looked around. What did she do? That's her seat, but she normally eats alone. She didn't want to interfere if he's waiting for someone. It was like he knew she was there. He turned around and smiled that adorable gummy smile of his that made her like and trust him in the first place. "Teenie, come sit. I got your food already."

Her eyes went wide. Why does he want her to sit with him? But it's not like she could ask him. Sometimes, she hated the fact that her parents told her not to speak. Teenie dragged her feet over to the table and sat down. She didn't look at him; she was too nervous. She just stared at the food, practically drooling. He chuckled, "Go ahead and eat, Teenie; don't hold back on my account."

She smiled softly before digging in and groaning a bit. The spaghetti there is the best she's ever had; they serve it with a small side salad, garlic bread, and roasted green veggies. It's all so good that she even willingly eats the vegetables. Don't get it wrong; she doesn't mind veggies, but when Ris is in control for too long, her tastebuds change to more childlike cravings. She loathes vegetables, and Kitty and Bunny are the only ones who can get her to eat them. 

She danced in her seat while eating; she was so happy they served spaghetti that day. "You do love spaghetti, don't you?" Teenie nodded eagerly, and he smiled at her. "Teenie, can I ask you some questions?" They tend only to ask her yes or no questions when she is in control.

Teenie waved at him to continue; she was too focused on the food. "Did your parents hurt you?" She froze and dropped her fork. Her eyes were wide. Did one of them talk? They promised her that they wouldn't, for Natalie's sake. "Teenie, don't be scared. Nothing is going to happen to Natalie. I promise you."

Her head shook back and forth so violently that she couldn't catch her breath. She was pretty sure she was having a panic attack. He scooted closer and rubbed small circles in the middle of her back. "Breathe, Teenie. You have to breathe." He pushed her down so her head was between her knees. Teenie tried; she did. But then it was just darkness.

Krissy sat up and glared at Yoongi; he surrendered his hands. "I'm sorry, Sweetheart, I'm just trying to help her. You know this."

"You find out about Natalie for the first time today and immediately bring her up to Teenie and start questioning her? I didn't take over for all of those years to protect her just for you to send her into a spiral."

Krissy smacked his hand away and stood up; her appetite was no longer there. "I'm going to find Hobi." Her finger was placed in the middle of his chest. "You better be on your best behavior when she comes back." Then she stormed out of the dining hall.

The nerve of that man trying to get Teenie to answer his questions when it's not like she really can. Krissy was the only one who was fully aware of everything. Teenie barely remembers things from when Ris or her took control; she'll only remember if they allow it. Ris only remembers things about the other two through dreams; she has no idea what Krissy does and some things Teenie does. But Krissy know all, she's 100% aware at all times, even if she was sleeping.

She may be an alter, but Krissy controls the body more than the primary personality. Teenie is weak, not surprising with what happened to her before her mind fractured and created her alters. That's when Krissy took over; she took everything she couldn't handle, which was a lot. She loves Teenie so much. Because if she didn't, she wouldn't have let that disgusting man do what he did. 

But Krissy would do anything to keep her and Natalie safe, so she learned to adapt. She stopped fighting her father when he touched her; it hurt less if she didn't fight back.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

962K 57K 67
Jimin Jungkook and Jin are brothers who all happen to be littles... Namjoon Taehyung Hoseok And Yoongi Are all close friends and roommates that move...
80K 4.4K 59
"You lied to me! Tell me.. how did you do it, witch." He growled as he held me against the wall, choking me. Lee Seoyeon is your average girl. At lea...
118K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
7.4K 531 48
~ Farewell my love. "N-no! What have I done?" When Y/N was going through the most difficult time, she met HIM. Everything was going with the flow unt...