𝙀𝙭π™₯π™šπ™£π™™π™–π™—π™‘π™š π™π™šπ™’π™€...

Von Ruby916

π™΅πšŽπš–πšŠπš•πšŽ πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš› ⚠︎︎MATURE READERS⚠︎︎ 𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙 "π™±πšŽπšŒπšŠπšžπšœ... Mehr

- π˜Όπ™£ π™šπ™­π™©π™šπ™£π™© π™¨π™π™š π™˜π™–π™£ π™©π™–π™ π™š -
-MIXTAPE-
α—©α‘•T Oα‘Žα—΄
-π™‹π™§π™€π™‘π™€π™œπ™ͺπ™š-
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
017
018
019
020
021
α—©α‘•T Tα—―O

016

16 1 0
Von Ruby916

Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

ᔕᗩᗰ

❥➪ 1982

𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙙...

𝗔 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧, 𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗥 as it rang throughout the entire household, it's faint tingles as the call became brighter and more demanding. Sam, whom was placed perfectly central at that time, the telly turned on with unvarying frames that had cartoons dancing along its glitched lines.

With an accompanying drumstick in her left fingers, practising her twirling in a slow yet mindful motion - making sure to let it have too much push for it to release from her grip. Sam's slender and or plump fingers glazing it's sides as the long yet slender stick was moved into the cushion next to her.

Sam's eyes shooting upwards towards the pastel-green coloured house phone blaring out, scampering to her feet to acquire and answer this phone, the time then was 𝟭𝟭:𝟰𝟵𝗔𝗠 the morning still present with slender and or plump tips grasping around the plastic, pulling it up successfully answering the call.

"Hello?" The girl voiced curiously, nervously playing with the cord, twirling it between her flesh. "Can i help you?" She questioned, asking the person whom decided it would be a smart idea to interrupt her and her cartoon time.

A released breathily chuckle was created from the other side of the line, it's tone deeper indicating it's gender immediately, "feisty this morning, are we?" A familiar British tone came through as did a recognisable smug smirk Sam could muster with his face plastered directly.

A roll of the eyes however disregarding it as a unintentional smile grazed her lips, now leaning against the beige wall - it was hallow however keeping her weight as her legs steamed outwards - successfully leaning against it. "Michael Afton, what a surprise," her unsurprised tone was registered, sarcasm almost glaring.

"Forgot me already?" The mannerisms catching the reader a little off guard however just retreating back with a snort. The boy sending his own as then which they both gobbled into laughs as it ate them up, clutching onto her abdomen with laughs echoing through, although it comes to a halt.

"How could i forget about today's agenda?" The question was rhetorical as her breathing was hitched due to her previous laughter. "Now i hate to be a pain, but, i have no idea where i'd be headed if we were to meet up," Her voice defeated as her body relaxed as it met with his growling chortles.

"Where do you live? I'll just walk with you instead, maybe show you a few of my favourite areas," Michael spoke through his house-phone as it retaliated through to the other side.

Sam could only grin at his answer and nodded although knowing he couldn't see it, "Oh? You want to know where i live?" A joke was riling as could the both tell, "take me on a date first."

"Stealing my own words," Michael tutted in fake-disappointment. "Also i thought this was the date, how am i ever supposed to take you on one if you can't even make it."

A huff of laughter came from the girl, "Okay okay you win, you have a point there." Although hearing those words seep down into her ear, a sort of flutter was acquired - and an unbearable smile reached her lips.

"Finally admitting i'm a winner in your eyes, I'm flattered."

"Don't let it go to your head, Afton."

❥♫☀︎︎

The phone call was soon concluded, the e/c coloured girl moved around her sofa, grasping the Walkman placed next to it - the gloss of the wooden side table glistened as she removed the music device. A tangle of headphones were attached to it, placing the headphones around her neck with the wire following down to her back pocket on which she slotted the tech inside.

Aunt Hope was in the kitchen, unboxing some of the last boxes that consisted of utensils and other china dishes - clanks and clashes could be heard from the contact - Sam made her way through to stand infront of the counter in which attached into the living room; allowing her elbows to hold up her body weight as she relaxed - watching as Hope rushed around with purpose.

"I'm going out," Sam exclaimed, getting it out before there were an array of questions, the older women only flinched in response, turning to the young girl with a smug expression.

"With Michael?"

"With Michael," she affirmed, giving her a look though not without receiving one back. Her eyes trailing down the girls face towards the chosen outfit and posing a curt nod of like-ability towards Sam, she returned to her duties for the day whilst potting around.

The youth turned and twisted around as she stared upon windowsill after windowsill, glaring down each as they get progressively emptier then a sudden jolt rocked her body as she was almost teleported towards the furthest window, grasping the 20 in which that rested with cents and pennies circling it - stuffing it all in the right back pocket now sprinting to put on her shoes to take her leave.

"You get killed and i'll kill you!" Was called out from the back door, causing Sam to whip around at the sudden raise in noise.

A scoff left the girls lips, "that's comforting."

The closing of the lathered door was clicked shut, automatically locking from the impact - the store having a couple hours until open time. Sam patted herself down, jeans lengthened out as she dusted the non existing dirt - shoes now fitting a little undersized yet not too much where it would cause pain, just a little discomfort.

In one swift motion, turning on her heel, at the end of the small pathway was Michael. Stood tall, baggy yet tight jeans comforting his legs, many rips accompanied it however not deep enough to see any skin. Matching with a dark grey-black plain tang top with the glistening sunlight taming his figure, complimenting his face and defined features. A gold-silver chain wrapped around his neck that was small and kept tidy. His light yet dark brown hair coming mid way down his neck, stuck again in that mullet position with fluff curling.

Sam's eyes could only shamelessly trail down his form, definitely feeling that small churn in her stomach once again, he just looked so peaceful and overall extremely beautiful. Stumbling forward at his day dreaming state, raising a clean brow at the airy gaze. "Michael?"

A mini flich executed throughout the males body, eyes now meeting the stunning e/c. Lips upturned as he replied in a smooth motion, "Sam, hey." Hands fliddling as he wipes down his jeans, tongue exploring his own mouth as he stands infront. Trying to lace what his father had told him a day prior, Sam could only grin at the attempt. "Took your time, i was waiting here for a while, five minutes."

"Ooph, a whole five minutes, my apologies." Small giggles leaving the equally tall girl, quickly noticing the shocked look his face recreated, "hey, nice ride." Sams head nodded towards the non existent void as Michael followed her gaze with a small smile of his own.

Nodding with a fake-proud expression, "yeah, my baby looks great in the sunlight, right?" He joked with a shake of the head as the two shared a chuckle at the invisible vehicle.

"So, where we headed, my new guide?" The girl peered, the small shuffle of her headphones moving as did her neck, glancing slightly upwards at the blue-eyed boy whom hummed in reply.

Michael swallowed back his thoughts as he began to trekk across the street with a female right at his heels, "well, up here we have Emily's festive treats - now i'm telling you, try their muffins and you will literally be in heaven." He spoke in-a-matter-a-fact.

The girl only grumbled a chuckle, nodding her head at his words, "duly noted."

Passing stores upon stores, coming up to a more open road with cars splashing by, colours darting across the eyesighting - the both very alert with each other, bickering as they walked briskly along the sidewalk. The greenery almost diminishing as the two grimed into a conversation with one another, engrossed into each others opinions and points.

Coming across a hairdressing salon whom caught Michael's eye, his demeanor only keeping a happy-go-lucky joy, a cheeky grin taking over his features, "up for a haircut?"

The only response was another raised brow, confusion filling the poor girl, "eh? Haircut? Do i look like i'm rich?"

The boy could only scoff, grasping her wrist which in somehow shape or form, turned into them interlocking fingers, the creases of their fingers locking comfortably - not in the 'fit like a puzzle' sort of way, more of a 'fingers interlocked that wasn't so bad'. His legs carried himself as he ran, the girl stumbling a tripping behind him, "not that kind of haircut!" As they sprinted, Sam gained herself back up and ended up very close behind Michael, hair thrashing in the wind - trailing backwards. "You know, a haircut in this city a haircut is around thirty dollars!" Voice yelled, the deep upbringing echoed through her ears as they made smooth turns and corners, "but the wind! - The wind is free!"

The last word made Sam wheeze an airy laugh causing an array of giggles between the two, coming to a steady stop, Michael hunched over as did Sam - both heaving to catch their breath. Somewhere again - in this movement their hands untangled. "You know," she huffed. "A little warning would be- would be nice," her words overlapped as she felt herself grasp as her waist harder.

"Aha! Where's the fun in that?" Mike found himself gasping, both began to calm their oxygen intake, now being bent infront of the large neon LED cursive writing in which looked brand-spanking-new. The Games Galore printed above a wooden graph, clear tinted windows showcasing arcade games and a small bar near the end of whats seeable from the ouside.

Having a quick eye contact between them, Michael sauntered over to Sam to make sure she was alright, after knowing this, the two both walked towards the door. The male - being the gentleman he is - pulled the thin glass door wide open for the lady, "Madame." He greeted formally, bowing lightly in an attempt at an earlier humour.

A growl of giggles came from the female's voicebox, "Thank you, good sir." Sam made her way through awaiting Mike to join her as he did. The humid room contrasting towards the aroma, the distinctive smell of sweets and overly sugar-ised drinks. Lights blaring, scattered around the littered room with children and teens alike crowding certain games and other just roaming. In the background, the barely noticebale music coming from the damaged speakers 'teenage dirtbag' exited them with small glitches. Eyes glaring and analysing each game - looking and scanning - a wave of happiness flood over the girl as a huge childish smile took over her lips now in contact with Michael. "We have to play donkey kong! I'll beat your ass!"

Michael shared a devilish grin, a rising smirk coming onto his defined face, "oh you're going down, keep dreaming Sam."

"You're on."

❥♫☀︎︎

In short - Michael absolutely destroyed Sam, ranking top five on the leaderboard, she never knew he'd be such a sweat at playing these arcade games though not shocked. Currently, the girl whom took it upon herself to grab the two some slushes', Mike protested a lot and it almost took a heated turn but the two ultimately laughed at the raised voices - eyes almost tearing with laughter.

He gave up, his win held his ego as he received a prize, now playing with a plastic gun connected with a large thick wire, blue in his right as the red pistol accompanied his left awaiting a red slushy.

Sam tapped her fingers onto the sticky side counter, having already paid for the two - one red and another blue - as soon as she decided to huff, the slushes' came out in their large glory with the arcade's name printed in huge lettering near the plastic front.

Waltzing with both cups, one in each hand as the corner was swiftly turned, seeing the lean built-boy with his head tilted at the screen, gun positioned cocked - its sideways motion as the other neatly to his side.Almost behind him, she wanted to frighten him a little - deepening her voice as her throat contained chuckles. "Hey kid, it's rude to hog the game you know."

Michael began talking without thinking, "suck it up bi-." Gun upwards pointing towards Sam in that same cocked motion, words suddenly cut off once he saw the beautiful girl with a cheeky expression, both slushes' in each hand, both of them held up.

"Don't shoot, i'm unarmed," her words stifled laughter as the cold drinks held up beside her head.

Michael shook his head, slightly impressed with the impression however completely ignoring that as the red ice was in sight, politely dropping the guns - maybe not so politely - and waddled over towards the girl. "I thought you were getting a purple slush?" The boy asked in slight concern.

Sam's cheeky grin dissolved, coming down into more of a devious smile, "yeah only for the tongue colour, but then i realised we could just make our own." Her eyebrows wiggled in a suggestive manner, of course kidding.

Mike could only stand, stunned even, not getting it until it clicked - mouth a little agape as a small smile was gained, "i dare you, princess." He spoke as he took another step further, grasping his own slush in hand, causing the girl to comply. Her cheeks embarrassed from the nickname and closer proximity, a look to only indicate she never thought this far into this. Michael saw this though, saw how she bit her lip in anticipation however her body purposely moving towards him, "what's wrong? Scared?"

Sam could only blink owllike a the sudden change in atmosphere, playing with her lip between her teeth, glancing into the cyan irises. The feeling she got around Michael was indescribable - after only knowing him for around five days, it wasn't sure about whatever she felt - the only thing she was certain is how she can be herself. "Haha, very funny, Michael," the girls eyes only rolled in a playful manner seeing the boys expression never falter at her. "Now come on, Dance Dance Revolution is free now and i'm seriously dying to kick your ass!"

The male raked his free hand through his hair, taking a small sip of his slush before removing his hand. "Mhm, now you've said this in every game we've played and i've managed to still beat you."

"Yeah well, i came close in Asteroids! Plus i bet you couldn't even land the first couple moves!" She dared, the blue slush now being absorbed by her, darting back up at Michael. "I could totally take you."

The boy scoffed in return, "yeah you can, all eight inches."

Eyes squinted into a glaring manner, "Michael. Shut up and get moving," She furiously talked, embarrassment fitting all her orphuses.

❥♫☀︎︎

That did not go the way he wanted it to.

Last round was just about to begin, the flashing lights whom could cause any human being an epileptic attack. The white and mixture of rainbow smashing around on the dance floor which were cancelled out by the accompanying metal. Arrows placed a little off from the mid, pointing in their perspective directions. Sam was flying in lead, however, the girl made a deal that if he won this round, he'd be the overall winner causing a jolt of hope through the boy. Competitive expression now deep in his furrowed brows, concentration taking over his serious features.

"I've got it down now! I'll beat you!" He spoke with a playful grimace. The girl beside him fishing for her pay on the game.

Sam nodded in reply, sarcasm dripping off the action, "highly doubtful but if you do-," she looked up from her position, eyes making contact. "I'll get you anything out of any claw game - i am literally the definition of a god at them."

"I'll hold you to that," he spoke, having the wager put in place he thought of his own to motivate the girl. "If you win: i'll get you any plush you desire from the tickets, i'm a boss at fight games."

Both nodding and agreeing at said wager, grinning from ear to ear as she found a coin that slotted perfectly into place. Letting it slide into the rectangular hole as the game began. The voice from its programming blaring out of its dotted speakers, "choose your song! Pick wisely, each song having its own difficulty! Follow the screen, choose your song!" The voice sang and rang out, causing Michael's finger to immediately press a 'hard' plated song.

"Really?" Sam deadpanned, looking over with an equally unimpressed look.

"What? Afraid you can't keep up?" He teased with a devilish expression, emptying his pockets onto the small metal table so they wouldn't smash or break: his small flip phone that had patterned turquoise's designs with complimentary grey; a jangle of keys that bundled together whom had a smaller comic book keychain draping off of it; spare change scattered along it all; small bits of dust coming along with it making the poor boy cringe at the sight.

"It's not me i'm worried about. Don't cry when i'm boasting on my win," Sam ordered, competition now beaming, awaiting for the game to begin.

"Your win?" Afton asked in disbelief, the screen showing a huge '3' displayed, counting down. "Oh darling," he began, the screen morphing into a '2'. "Get ready for the worst loss of your pathetic gaming career," The hurried '1' caused a loud blaring horn to echo to start the game. The song chosen being, 'Sex on fire' with immediate rapid foot movements.

❥♫☀︎︎

"You got your ass handed to you," Sam stated with gasps coming out in a steady speed, her words factual as he stared at her unimpressed. Although the losing, the two had a lot of fun with that one.

Michael only huffed in annoyance, hands emphasising dramatically onto the leader board; spluttering at his clear score, "i believe 7,893 beats 7,886!" He spoke in an exasperated voice.

Sam only rose a brow, biting the inside of her cheek as she nearly let out a bellowing laugh, "You do realise i got 7,893 right?"

Mike only blinked, rechecking and there it was, underlining player two was the score the female has grasped however, Sam answered before he could moan and whine at the rigged game. "I'll tell you what, because i feel extra nice and i really want to show off my amazing skills," twirling around for inspiration. "Let's find a claw machine."

He only raised a twitched brow in response, his expression almost glitching as he began to make his way to a claw game in which caught his eye, filled with plushes and masks - it really only caught his eye due to it being his father's business - it was the Fazbear franchise - its animatronic terror in small masks and teddies.  Glancing coldly at the baby remakes, sucking his teeth at the plush, now glancing anywhere but it, "think you can get me a foxy mask?"

"Foxy?" She enquired. "What even is this- Fazbear's family diner? Is it like- a TV show?" The words caused Michael to get distracted lightly, himself getting a little confused at her words.

"You don't know about it?" His thoughts voiced. "It's a restaurant down town with animatronic animals, some kid murders went on in it, probably the biggest mystery around here; so it has its audience."

Sam hummed in interest, "Wow. So i'm guessing Foxy is an animatronic?" She questioned, kid murders? Never would she thought this town would be that unpredictable.

Michael nodded curtly at that, "mhm, he's actually a pirate believe it or not." A small smile took over his lips - talking about his father's creations, him being always proud of this. Knowing Sam didn't know about his father owning, he didn't think it was important for her to know. However the situation with his deceased sister - confusion and irrational exuberance was always applied when talking about her death - never knowing the full reason but only knowing it was something to do with William's new creation.

The female grinned at him, "A pirate fox? I've got to see this guy - anyways, you wanted the mask right?" Her body rocked as she leant on the plastic clear arcade box - filled with colour - plushes of pizza and small-tronics. "That one?" Her slender and or plump fingers leant softly onto the grimy plastic.

Michael watched as she stared at him, though not going back to the diner since being warned by his half-sane father, seeing the girl before him just made him want to take her anywhere, everywhere, voicing his proudness of his father for being such a successful businessman. Not doing this of course, he just wasn't like that, "That's him, all his rum and hook glory."

She giggled, a smile gracing her lips, watching him mirror her features causing her to inhale sharply. The same smile she saw the day they first spoke, dimples graving his cheeks, imperfect teeth that complimented his lips, she relaxed at his features. "Well get ready because i can bet you, that bunny plush and that mask will be mine in the first four tries."

He was stunned at this statement, knowing about how weak these claws were, so with a cocky attitude - he leant on the side of its game; glancing at her beautiful fingers as they worked their magic. Putting through the cents- allowing exactly three tries: her teeth clamped down onto her bottom lip - taking a little part of her cheek; the flesh itching his bottom teeth. Her palm moving the stick gracefully, twitching it so it'll be perfect to grasp hold of the two. Eyes determined to grab it first try - wanting to impress the fellow boy.

Inhaling lightly, craning her neck to check it from the side to make sure her trick worked - a smug smile taking upon her cheeks, pressing the red button for the springed claw to bounce downward, successfully rolled under the mask and the Bonnie Bunny Plush. Michael's smirk turning into a shocked blink; watching as the girl lick her lips in anticipation when the clank sound dropped both items into a small compartment where the plush released.

The both met eyes - excitement gaining onto them, her delicate fingers taking the two pieces, handing them over to the male. Only to have Mike hand back the plush, "It's Bonnie - besides i bet he'd prefer your company than mine." He reassured, his left fingers circling into the Foxy mask.

"I won't argue with that," She spoke in a snarky underlining.

❥♫☀︎︎

As the orange tint coated their glistening faces, they talked and joked along the roads in which they walked back - jolting at many sudden sharp turns cars would zoom passed. The foxy mask had make its way sideways onto the males head, unwanting to carry the fabric although Sam held the Bonnie Plush closely, under her arm as it pressed near her bust, glancing over at the rambling Afton whom had gotten into talking about a Jeep he was supposedly getting from his mother whom was signing off a new car so Mike could have it - explaining how giddy he was about getting to ride it at night.

"I don't know, driving at night is peaceful and i reckon just riding around all night till sunrise would be awesome! Jamming to music: talking, just plain relaxing till the morning comes," Michael spoke dreamily - blabbering about how beautiful he finds peace. "It would be great for us to go - Id love for you to drive around with me." He spoke fearlessly, although inside was a major fear of rejection, immediately regretting the words as they blurted out.

Sam's cheeks nearly split at the happiness, "You owe me a car ride, Afton." His teeth chewed excitedly on his cheek, smile breaking out as they arrived near the females household. Waltzing towards the graph - pebbles kicked under them with littered petals. "We should do this again sometime."

"I'd be down for that," he exclaimed - his fingers now nervously wrapping around one another.

Sam curtly shook her head, swiftly moving close to Michael and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pulling him into a small yet swift hug and he easily returned - both included were incredibly embarrassed. Moving back and away, holding tightly onto the purple fabric, looking directly into the pools that almost pulled her forward. "Call me?"

He only send a dimpled smirk, "maybe."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.1K 97 6
Mike Schmidt x Female Reader After recalling an incident at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza in your youth, you decide to go back to get closure. Along the way...
49K 1.3K 19
⋆. π‡π”πŒπ€π 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 ───────────────── [𝐌𝐒𝐀𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐦𝐒𝐝𝐭 𝐱 𝐠𝐧!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] - [ ⚠️ CONTAINS SPOILERS ⚠️] 𝘸�...
99.8K 3.3K 16
πŸ”¦πŸ‘ΎπŸ• ──── πšπš—πšŠπš πš–πš˜πšŸπš’πšŽ! β”ŠΝ™ ・... ˏˋ Λ–*°࿐ 𝐌𝐒𝐝𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 π‘πšπ’π§ βŒ—βŒ— ˚ ΰΌ˜β™‘ ·˚ β‚ŠΛšΛ‘ΰΌ„Ψ˜ 𝐈𝐌 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ ━━━━━━━━━...
51.4K 900 27
All throughout their childhood, y/n and Michael have been best friends. After losing contact for three years, they never thought they'd see each othe...