𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐄𝐑�...

By user757575757575

FOLLOWS THE AOT TIMELINE ❝Do you need help by any chance?, you look lost ❞ A young F/N wakes up in an unfami... More

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 | 𝟐
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐯𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐭 | 𝟑
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 | 𝟒
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 | 𝟓
𝐀... 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧? | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 | 𝟔
𝐀... 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧? | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 | 𝟕
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 | 𝟖
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 | 𝟗
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐭 | 𝟏𝟎
𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 | 𝟏𝟏
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝟏𝟐
𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 | 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 | 𝟏𝟓
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝟏𝟔
𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤 | 𝟏𝟕
𝐁𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 | 𝟏𝟖
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 | 𝟏𝟗
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟎
𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 | 𝟐𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 | 𝟐𝟐
𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟑
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝 | 𝟐𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐬 | 𝟐𝟓
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 | 𝟐𝟔
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 | 𝟐𝟕
𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟖
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 𝟐𝟗
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝟑𝟎
𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚 | 𝟑𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 | 𝟑𝟐
𝐀𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫 | 𝟑𝟑
𝐀 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 | 𝟑𝟒
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝟑𝟓
𝐀 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐬 | 𝟑𝟔
𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐬 | 𝟑𝟕
𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖
𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠! | 𝟒𝟎
𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 | 𝟒𝟏
𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 | 𝟒𝟐
𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | 𝟒𝟑
𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 | 𝟒𝟒
𝐌𝐏𝐬 | 𝟒𝟓
𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ☽

𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 | 𝟑𝟗

767 29 7
By user757575757575

'Oh no'.

I peered over the edge of the wall, waiting for the mist to clear at the bottom before Hanji let out a yell for all of us to clear.

'MOVE EVERYONE!', they yelled as my head snapped, the colossal titan's arm came swinging around to swipe us all away on the top of the wall.

I still didn't feel 100%, my body was healing itself, but this wasn't the time for that. I had to spring into action.

Activating my gear, I attached myself to the edge of the wall, Mikasa resting already below me, also watching Reiner and Eren as we waited for the smoke to clear.

'Soldiers! Prepare to attack!', Hanji informed from above, 'The colossal titan doesn't walk away from this, all troops attack!'.

'F/N what should we do?', Mikasa asked as we were conflicted, leave Eren to fight alone against Reiner, or help the others above.

'Stay here. Fighting the colossal wont work now', I answered.

'Why?', she questioned as we dangled off of the wall.

'The steam he can emit. It wont work in conjunction with our gear and we wont be able to get close to Bert. Bertholdt I mean', I replied, 'And they'll find that out soon'.

We looked up in worry, there wasn't enough time to stop them, 'Okay', Mikasa nodded.

'Squad one look alive! We've got a date with the armoured titan', Hanji called as they slid down the wall with the rest of our group.

'Perfect timing', I added.

'Armin update us', Mikasa asked as he stayed next to us.

'The steam Bertholdt emits doesn't allow us to get close, it just burns us whilst chucking away our gear. We're waiting for him to come out as he has to eventually, now we're following Hanji down to aid Eren', he told as I looked at him, the three of us then turning down as the smoke had cleared.

'He's punched Eren!', I yelled.

Moving without hesitation, Mikasa sprung into action, racing towards the armoured titan, I followed right behind her.

'It's not cutting!', Mikasa shouted as we swung around the giant, landing on his shoulder blades.

'He's absolutely covered in an armour', I told as Reiner continued to hurl at Eren after none of his punches were taking effect, 'Living up to his name I see'.

We continued to chip away at Reiner's, the armoured titan's shoulder blades. I'm confused. I dont know what to call him.

Them.

The times we'd spent together in training, playing, sparring, eating, all of it feels like it's gone to waste.

Apart of me wants to call them by their names, because I know them, or at least I thought I did. It hurts nonetheless.

'Eren', Mikasa whispered as I looked up, Eren's titan had rebuilt itself and he was beginning to stand again.

Letting out a huge roar, Eren motioned towards us preparing to swing at Reiner, Mikasa and I retreated as to not get caught up in it.

The contact from his palm reached the armoured's face, but Reiner hit back just as hard, launching Eren into the air.

Mikasa and I swung into the trees, avoiding getting hurt anymore than we already were.

'Look there's Armin and Hanji', I pointed to the wall with her by my side.

'Let's wait here until they need our help, especially Eren', she suggested.

'Got it', I noted.

'No!! Back down! You cant win in a fist fight!', Armin almost screamed to Eren, 'Make a break for the wall'.

Despite Armin's call, Eren let out a roar louder than before, it's impact causing leaves around us to fall from the trees.

'Eren!', Mikasa called out loud in hopes he would hear and wouldn't punch again.

But he did.

Although this time it was different.

'I think he's...', Mikasa paused.

'Using what Annie taught him', I finished.

Slamming Reiner down onto the floor, he began to pummel his face in before he was flipped over, even though it didn't work in Reiner's favour. Eren was still able to hold the armoured in a positon where he could crush his head between his thighs.

'Mikasa let's go!', I grabbed her hand as we began to rapidly run along along side the fight, we both worried for him immensely.

Halting at the sight which was Eren pulling Reiner's arm off, it landed in front of us.

'Oh my', I breathed out.

'He did it', Mikasa spoke in shock, Armin arriving behind us.

'Eren! Can you hear me?', Armin shouted up to his titan form, 'Run away! You've got to get closer to the wall! They're trying to abduct you and we cant let them do that'.

'Trust me, escape is our best option!', he finished.

'You say that, but Armin come on, they're not just going to let us leave', Mikasa reminded.

'It's going to be hard to just walk away from this', I agreed. 

'You three!', A commander's voice appeared from behind, 'Fall back now!'.

Leave? Leave Eren by himself?

We hesitated.

I hesitated.

I looked up to him in worry, was he going to be able to do this? I had faith but still, I cant rid myself of the worry that appears whenever I leave him.

We reached the side of the wall, hanging off of it as a sudden smoke appeared in front of us. I closed my eyes, waiting just seconds for it to disappear before it revealed someone.

Eren had in fact followed us?

'Good call Eren!', A commander congratulated.

'Looks like he's in control again', Mikasa noticed.

'Yeah but Reiner's not just going to let him go', Armin added, 'You're right. Escape is impossible'.

'We'll just have to see', I commented, 'Hanji's going to tell Eren what he needs to do, ideally i'd say stall Reiner for longer'.

'Here Mikasa have some of my blades', Armin withdrew his to give to her, all of hers had become blunt from trying to press them into the armoured's back.

'Armin i'll give her some of mine too, put a few of yours back', I asked politely in so that we all had some to spare as well as to use.

'Thank you', they both responded.

'Now let's focus on the fight. Let's hope Eren comes out on top', I spoke, before wiltering, 'Ah', I held my head, my eye feeling like it was twitching with stress.

'Are you okay F/N?', Armin questioned as I tried to play it off.

'I'm fine', I answered, 'I just think it's the adrenaline from earlier wearing off'.

'You should've stayed up there with Krista, Historia even and rested', Mikasa inferred.

'And leave you guys? Not in a lifetime', I reminded, 'Wherever you go, I go'.

'Just be careful, I know you're smart enough', Armin cautioned.

'I will', I replied with a smile.

'Woah, Wait what the-', Armin gasped.

'He's fast', Mikasa observed.

'Why's he picking up the pace now?', I alerted, Reiner began to charge towards Eren, Instantly pushing him to the floor.

'Dont let Reiner pin you! Get up!', Armin shouted, releasing himself from the wall as Mikasa and I followed.

'Throw him!', Mikasa shouted as I watched Eren's head dodge from side to side, I yelled, 'Get his legs!'.

He grunted, flipping the armoured over as they fought beside the wall. We all hovered above in thought of what we could do to help.

'It's not feasible that his body is as hard as stone from head to toe, he couldn't move as fast if that were the case', Hanji announced.

They're right. Reiner must have some blind spots dotted around his body, free of armour, which we can attack.

'Way back in the olden days warriors had to leave certain sections uncovered for freedom of movement like the armpits and groin, or the spot behind the knee', they finished.

'The knee', I called as Eren pulled the armoured to the floor in a headlock, wrapping his legs around his back to restrict any movement, 'Look at Reiner's knee!'.

I took one look at Mikasa, the both of us almost telepathically communicating as we both knew what to do.

'I'll get the left you get the right', I ordered, she nodded.

Spinning, we flew down right to the fight, Reiner's bare legs free of any armour lay there, waiting to be sliced. This was it, we were going to restrict his movement completely.

'AGHHH', I shouted, slicing the back of his left knee as did Mikasa with his right, we both moved past each other as we reached the other side of the cut, landing on a tree in sync.

'Nice cut you two!', Hanji called from above on the wall.

'You've got this!', Armin shouted.

'Go for him Eren!', a commander pushed, as Eren continued to squeeze the life out of Reiner, breaking the back armour on his titan form.

All of a sudden, Reiner began to drive Eren through the ground, pushing him along the soil at the bottom of the wall, as if he was pushing him to be in a certain position.

'RRRAAAAGGHHHH', the armoured screamed, calling for something.

'He's calling for someone!', I informed Mikasa.

'Keep a look out, make sure there are no incoming titans', she asked.

'Right. If there are we keep them as far away from Eren as possible', I agreed, 'Or what if'.

'What?', Mikasa asked, looking at me.

'What if he's calling for up above?', I noticed, 'The colossal is going to fall that's why Reiner was pushing him Eren into that position!'.

'Shit', Mikasa worried, but we were too late, as we looked out from the tree we could see the remains of the colossal falling from the top, right down onto Reiner and Eren.

'MIKASA MOVE!', we raced away, the impact was going to be huge, 'COME ON!'.

'LOOK OUTTT', yells came from above as the collections of bone and muscle fell.

The colossal reached the ground, it's impact creating a fog, debris spreading everywhere as it illuminated, I shut my eyes for protection.

'Agh!', Mikasa screamed as she was blown away by the rush of smoke.

Chasing after her, I grabbed her before her body hit the solid ground, 'I've got you', I kept moving away making sure we were going out of the impact zone.

'Thank you', she panted, looking straight back towards the scene as we still weren't far enough away, we had to hold on to whatever we could for safety, even each other.

'What's happening?', I waved around my eyes trying to see better.

'ERENNNNN!!', chilling yells released from along the wall, as I held onto Mikasa's head to prevent injury I looked up to see Sasha clutching onto Armin tightly, he was the one screaming.

I turned my head, the armoured, Reiner, was running away.

He'd taken Eren captive in his mouth, and Bertholdt was on his shoulder, holding onto Ymir.

They were all leaving.

'Eren', I mumbled, placing Mikasa down gently, 'No...'.

I got up, running, chasing after the armoured. In no way was I going to catch up, so I decided to use my gear.

But it wasn't working.

'DAMMIT', I yelled, hitting at my belt and at the same time making sure I kept looking up to Eren as to not lose sight of him, it had gotten stuck for some reason and was holding me back, I began pounding at it.

'There we go', I sighed in relief as it started to work again, 'Eren i'm com-'

However, I couldn't move forward, my words had paused, my movement halted by a hand on my shoulder.

Mikasa?.

I turned around, looking at the floor she was being carried away, by some people.

'Mikasa', I cried out in worry.

My eyes fell onto the face in front of me.

'You cant go', they commanded, 'Not by yourself'.

'Hanji', my expression fell.

'It's too dangerous. We need you here'.

'But I-', I hesitated.

'I know', they comforted, 'You want him back', my head fell onto their chest in despair.

'And we'll do just that, but now we need to get you and I both checked. You're not looking too good'.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
          ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'I can help her', I offered as I was placed down next to Mikasa, lying on the wall, 'Bring all the injured people to me i'll help them', my hand fell onto my head in discomfort.

'What you need is to rest F/N', Hannes accounted, laying out a jacket for me to place my head down next to, 'You cant be helping everyone every second of the day'.

I couldn't disagree, I was in too much pain right now to concentrate, the least I could do is heal myself and sleep it off.

I rested my eyes, drifting off as my body was exhausted, a conversation between Armin and Hannes beginning as I fell asleep.

'How badly are they hurt?', Hannes' voice rung in my ears, the noise becoming quieter as my eyes fully shut.

                                        ⋆ ☾ ⋆

'Where am I?', I spoke, sitting up from where I thought I fell asleep on top of the wall.

This wasn't the wall, I noticed as my hands ran through wet grass on the ground.

A forest?

Trees towered above me as the stars lit the night sky, the dark colours of the nature around me staring into my eyes, calling for me.

The moon almost lighting a path into the forest.

I feel drawn to it.

                                        ⋆ ☾ ⋆

'Where is Eren?! Where did he go!', the sound of Mikasa yelling awakened me from my sleep, I sat up to see her gripping Armin's collar in question.

Patting myself down, pinching myself, I realised I was back on the wall with everyone.

'Calm down!', he ordered as she scurried to the edge of the wall, 'Wait! You shouldn't! We dont know how badly you're hurt'.

'Where is he?', she worried.

'He's gone', I answered, she looked at me with a blank stare.

'Eren and Ymir were taken', Armin recalled, her eyes widening larger, 'They're gone. Reiner and Bertholdt abducted them'.

All we could do was sit in shock.

'That was about five hours ago', Armin revealed.

I, we'd been out for five hours? My body felt immense guilt, but at the same time like it could've been out for longer.

I stood up as I became more alert, whilst I was asleep my body seemed to have recovered itself from everything, my fight or flight activation to bruises and cuts.

I knelt down, next to Mikasa, embracing her. The three of us were distraught, hurt, and needed each other.

'Tell me someone went after them', she sniffled.

'I'm sorry...', Armin began to speak.

'Why not?!', Mikasa leaped up, out of my arms and towards Armin's face.

'We tried to, but the horses are on the other side of the wall', he informed.

'Mikasa please', I asked calmly, 'I tried'.

'Our only option is to wait. There's nothing else we can do right now, section commander Hanji and the other officers are too injured to move, we dont have enough soldiers to form a scouting party', he reminded.

'We just cant do it, you understand?'.

'He's right', I added, 'We need to be logical about this', I looked at her.

She began to wince, the pain of a headache coming on, 'Are you alright Mikasa?', I bent down to her again.

'Dammit, not this again', she mumbled in sadness.

'You feel any pain?', Armin wondered.

'No. I hit my head but I think i'm okay now', she told even though she continued to hold it, 'Dont worry about it. It's just not the first time i've been down this road'.

She was right.

Not too long ago we were so close losing Eren to Annie which was traumatising enough.

'Except when Annie took him I didn't waste a second. Not one. That's how captain Levi, you and I were able to get him back', she remembered, 'But it's already been five hours'.

I wanted to console her terribly, tell her it wasn't her fault, but she seemed too caught up in everything right now I didn't think it'd change her mind.

'Hey, you guys', she picked up her scarf.

'Here let me help', I motioned, fixing her scarf around her neck for her.

'Why does he do it? Always leave. Always end up some place we're not', she wondered in regret.

I stepped back at the realisation.

'That does seem to happen. Ever since we were kids Eren liked to run off on his own, leave us worried sick', Armin smiled whilst reminiscing, 'Who knows, maybe that's just the sort of person he's meant to be'.

I watched as the two sat apart in silence, the heartbreaking view of seeing Mikasa cry.

'We'll find him, and we'll be back together just like we're meant to be okay?', I proposed to the two of them, sitting in between to fill the empty space.

'Together', Mikasa whispered, 'Can you promise that?'.

'I'll make sure of it', I answered softly.

'Good, you're awake', Hanne's voice appeared, he walked over to us, 'Must be starving, here', he handed us some small foods to have.

'Sorry it's only field rations, but it's better than nothing I guess', he smiled, sitting down next to Armin as I laid Mikasa's head in my lap, I could tell he was trying to hold it together for the rest of us.

I ever so slowly ran my fingers through her hair, patting her head slowly as she ate, hoping it would calm her down and she would be able to rest.

I felt a strong sense of guilt when my friends were like this, when I couldn't see exactly how they felt inside, but knew they were hurting, and I couldn't do anything about it.

It hurt me more than ever.

But I couldn't let them know that.

Hannes chewed before drinking down some water, 'This feels familiar. You guys have been running damage control for that little hot head since the good old days if I recall correctly. Doesn't seem very fair, but what do I know'.

I smiled slightly, thinking of all the stories Mikasa would tell me about Eren getting into fights with these bullies over things like food, apart of me feels like I would do anything to go back to that.

To be arguing over bread.

'Different time, different place, same problem. Not exactly what i'd call a healthy relationship, am I wrong?', Hannes questioned.

Armin giggled, 'The neighbourhood bullies weren't quite so tall, but I suppose there are some similarities'.

'Yeah, that's our Eren', Hannes giggled too, 'Can't hold his own for shit but always looking for a fight. Five guys wanna take him on he wouldn't think twice about jumping into it like an idiot. By the time Mikasa gets there or the MP's show up he's beaten all to hell'.

I felt Mikasa began to sit up a bit more to listen to him and reminisce, her head now resting on my shoulder as she became more comforted.

'Would you know, I may not have ever had the privilege of seeing Eren win but I never saw the little son of a bitch back down either. Kids got fire. Tell the truth his persistance scares the piss out of me sometimes, he gets knocked on his arse, he gets right back up again'.

'It's in his blood!', Hannes continued as we listened intently, 'You think he'd let himself be snatched away without fighting to the nail? Not a chance. If you can count on anything it's that Eren will give them hell, at least till you or me shows up to help, that's how it's always been right!'.

'There's not much I wouldn't do to get us back to how things used to be', Hannes looked out to the landscape, 'He needs us, what do you say we stick to what we know. It ain't the good old days unless the four of you are together'.

The three of us nodded in agreement, ready to do anything to get our fourth member back.

We finished our food and waited for backup to arrive, I saw Hanji just a bit down the wall, so I decided to go and check up on them.

'I'm going to check on Hanji, I'll be back in a few secs', I told, attempting to get up.

'Can I come with?', I looked beside me to see Mikasa with her head up holding onto my shirt, she probably didn't want me to let go of her.

'Sure, keep holding on', I replied with a reassuring smile, we both stood up as we left Armin and Hannes in conversation, they knew we'd be back any minute anyway.

'How do you think Hanji's doing?', Mikasa wondered.

'I'd hope they're okay, they were able to speak to me, hold me back even before we all got lifted up onto the wall', I replied.

'Why would Hanji need to hold you back?', she looked at me.

'I tried to run for him. My gear stalled and that's when Hanji stopped me', I admitted sadly, 'I was so ready to go after him'.

After that she just hugged me, she knew I tried and that's what mattered the most.

'We're gonna get him back, no matter what happens okay?', I smiled at her.

'Okay', she responded, finally with a smile too.

'F/N!', Moblit called out.

'Moblit', I noticed he sat beside Hanji who was still asleep, 'How are you?'.

'I'm doing okay, just waiting for Hanji to wake up. A lot just happened though I should be asking you the same question', he looked up at me from the floor.

'Eren saved me when I fell, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him, I was kinda just in shock from then until now so my body has been pumping off of that. Thankfully it healed itself in the five hours I was asleep', I admitted.

'I'm glad', he smiled.

'Want me to help Hanji?', I offered, bending down to their level.

'I would appreciate it, i'm a bit concerned about how long Hanji's been out for', he asked kindly.

'No worries', I placed my hand on Hanji's head, letting the feeling of healing channel through me.

'They should be okay soon', I smiled towards him.

'Thank you', he brushed Hanji's hair out of their eyes as they laid, 'Backup should be arriving soon, we'll be able to get the injured treated, then go after Eren and Ymir'.

'I could help some of them for the time being', I offered.

'There's a long line, are you sure you can handle it?', Moblit questioned as Mikasa looked at me concerned too.

'It's okay, whatever is needed to help others. I'll do it'.

          ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'They're here', Mikasa announced as we stood up, awaiting their arrival.

'Is that...', Moblit wondered, 'Commander Erwin! With MPs!'.

'I never thought they'd ride on top of the wall', Armin commented.

'Probably the quickest route here', Historia mentioned.

'For the record. You wont, but i'd much prefer if you'd stay behind', I heard Armin ask Historia.

'No, not happening. Nice try though', she let him know, 'As long as Ymir's in danger, nothing will keep me here'.

And she was right.

Because i'd do the same for Eren.

'Sorry, that's just how it is', she faced Armin in reply.

'We're all in this together Armin. You're not special, every one of us has a reason for going to get them. I'm still trying to process mine to be honest. Why did Bertholdt and Reiner do what they did?', he sternly questioned to the world in front of him.

'I wanna ask while I look them dead in the eye', he menaced.

As Connie finished, commander Erwin arrived on his horse, Moblit walking past us to greet him.

'Good to see you commander Erwin, glad you're here!', he expressed.

'Is the situation still the same?', Erwin asked concerned.

'Yes sir'.

'Good. Right, deploy the lifts!', he ordered, as a yell leaped from Moblit's mouth.

'HANJI?', he yelped scared as we all looked down to see Hanji, gripping onto Moblit's ankle.

'Dont just-', they mumbled as they'd just woken up, 'Stand there, give me a map'.

Placing a map onto the floor, everyone began to crowd around Hanji, with Armin, Mikasa, Erwin, Moblit and I being at the front.

'It's a gamble but, the trees in this forest are massive. I say we ride straight for it. See here, even if they had a way to cover the armoured titan's footprints, this is almost definitely where we would find them', Hanji pointed onto the map.

'And why is that?', Erwin questioned, knelt down as Hanji began to explain.

'They need to recoop, they have the power to assume titan form but other titans on that side of the wall still pose a threat, especially after putting up such a fight'.

'They've got to be spent. Remember when Annie went out cold? Let's suppose they're heading somewhere beyond wall Maria, that's not a simple hike. They'll need all the rest they can get before covering that kind of distance'.

Hanji reiterated, 'They're in no shape to make it in a single push, and if so, they'll want to catch their breath somewhere other titans cant get to them. Odds are they'll hold out till it gets dark'.

I looked towards Armin and Mikasa, with a look of hope, we were going to get him back.

'We have until sundown', Hanji announced, 'If we can reach the forest by then we might just have a chance to save them!'.

'LET'S MOVE!', Erwin commanded.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
          ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

A/N :

Welcome back! Sorry I was gone for a few weeks, I had very important exams and have been extremely ill, I still am😭😭

  ⋆ ☾ ⋆ - i've decided to change the layout when she has a dream : so this will symbolise it now!! just so it looks different to the one I use to split scenes etc.

But i'm back now, and I cant wait for the second new episode tonight!!! The new op and ending is so good 😩

Thank you for 24K reads keep voting and commenting <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 3.5K 17
mikasa is coming home after almost two full years of being separated from the band after a falling out with one of the members. ~~~ ;modern au, band...
10.2K 414 18
armin has never been more oblivious to anything else in his life. for such a smart person, he can't see what's right in front of his face, but there'...
276 3 6
"Hard times are often blessings in disguise. You must let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head and keep going...
37K 1.8K 44
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙, 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚. ───── A girl who is...