Yelena Belova & Y/N

By Marvel4Life_ILY3000

This story is about Yelena and Y/N meet for the first time but she knows alot about Yelena becuse Natasha is... More

Chapter 1 - part 2
Chapter 1 - Part 3
Chapter 2 - Part 1
Chapter 2 - Part 2
Chapter 3 - Part 1
Chapter 3 - Part 2
Chapter 4 - Part 1
Chapter 4 - Part 2
Chapter 5 - Part 1
Chapter 5 - Part 2
Chapter 5 - Pt. 3
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 - Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - Pt. 3
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Thank you all so much ♡

Chapter 1 - Part 1

4.2K 41 15
By Marvel4Life_ILY3000

Y/N's POV

Inside the Avengers compound Y/N is asleep in her room it is 7:00am.

*Alarm goes off*

"Ughhh. I don't wanna get up" can today just be a relaxing day, not had enough sleep for something major to happen.

*slowly getting out of bed when talking to myself*

"Ughh ok, fine, I'm going to get dressed to get that out of the way but after i will listen to music and then Finnish off some work for Tony and then hopeful by then i am fully awake"

*5 mins later*

After getting dressed i picked up my headphones and started listening to music. Nat started calling but i don't hear her so she comes up to my room and knocks on the door but i still didn't hear anything, so she puts her ear against the door and hears me singing along with a song quietly and so she opens the door and that startled me and so I turned around and take my headphones off and say "Oh, Hi Nat, How are you?" and she replies with "Hi, I am ok thank you for asking, how are you?"

"That's great to hear, and I am ok thank you. Anyway why did you come to see me?" I asked.

"I was calling you and I didn't hear an answer so i came up here to get you." Nat replied.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry, I was listening to music." I replied in an apologetic way.

"It's ok it isnt your fault." As she pulled me in for a hug as she knew how much i meant that apology, and so Nat also says "I was just calling you because I need you, for something."

And after she said that I had given her a worried look and she assured me that it was nothing to worry about then she said "we will have to look for Yelena and i think, i know where she is."

And so I said "When do we have to leave to get to this place you think she is?"

Nat replied with "Meet me at my car as soon as possible" after that she left my room, I'm guessing it was to get her shoes and stuff that she would need.

But i had a question and her room is by mine so i got up and went to her room and asked "Nat, will i need to bring weapons?" she then looked up at me when she put on her last shoe and said "Yes but only a pistol, but whatever you do do not shoot her." I then nodded my head at her, she then added "And only use your powers when needed" and so i nodded again.

We then headed to Nat's car, to go to the place where she thinks Yelena is hiding out at. Nat then says in a calm way but knew how i would react "Ok, so I think Yelena is in Budapest."

I reacted with "BUDAPEST?!" Nat then giggled and whispered under her breath "I knew you would react like that" and so i rolled my eyes at her and sat back.

I then said "Why didn't you tell me before i got in the car?"

She then giggled again and said "Because i knew you would react like this"

*Time skip, the next day*

We then get to the house That Nat thinks Yelena is in. Nat then says "Ok, you ready?" I say to her "Yeah." she then nods her head and gets her gun out and so she looks back and sees i'm still standing there and says "Get your gun out and get behind me." I then nod then get my gun and so i moved to be behind Nat and then she opens the door and slowly enters. Then looking around the room and turns back to me and says "It's clear come and follow me but just keep an eye on your surroundings."

I replied in a joking way by saying "So demanding, But yes boss." and giggled but she looked back at me and gave me a death stare but i carried on smiling.

We then walked in and heard Yelena say "I know you are out there."

Nat then replies with "I know you know I'm out here." As we carried on walking.

Yelena says "Then why are you skulking about like it's a minefield?"

"'Cause I don't know if I can trust you." Nat said straight after

Yelena then says "who's that person with you"

"This is Y/N, she is my best friend"

I then said "Hi"

"Hello. Anyway how do i know that i can trust you both?"

I start to chuckle "Funny, I was going to say the same thing."

Nat then says "Well, for 1. I'm your sister. And 2 Y/N won't hurt you unless you hurt us and she promised that an-"

Yelena cut her off before she could Finnish "How would you know she is going by that promise"

Nat then said "Well if you didn't interrupt me i would've finished what i was saying"

"Fine carry on then." She then whispered under her breath "so demanding" and then I chuckled but managed to keep my self from bursting with laughter since that was what I said.

"Thank you. As I was saying, when she makes a promise she never break the promises she make"

"Oh really, is that so?"

then got in the conversation by saying "Actually yes, I do, I keep promises and secrets for that matter"

Yelena then chuckled and said "Ok if you say so"

Natasha then said "Stop fighting like children you two. And Yelena are we gonna talk like grown-ups?" We then got to a corner were the living room was.

"Is that what we are?" Yelena says back and then at the same time we turned the corner, Yelena pointed her gun and Nat and I while we pointed it at her.

Nat then adds "Hello sister." then smiles and Yelena does a quick smile back, Yelena moves her head sideways to see me and then she said "Oh Hi Y/N" and smiled.

I smiled back and said "Hi Yelena"

Yelena looks back at Natasha and then started walking towards her and so she started walking backwards.

Yelena then says to Nat "Put it down before I make you."

"You put yours down." Nat said back.

She walked into a chair and so i said "Watch your step" and chuckled at myself and Nat even giggled Yelena wasn't impressed so she done a forced smile at me.

Yelena then goes to attack Nat, I kicked her in the leg she went down but after she got on a knee she swiped my leg, when i was on the floor she pined my arms to the floor so i couldn't move properly and then said "Well this was fun I guess" and smiled, and so i done a quick smile back and then used my powers to get her off of me.

Yelena is amazed how I had done that and said "Ok I shouldn't be doing this during a fight but how did you do that, that was so cool."

I giggled and said "Magic" She just glared at me then Nat tackled her to the floor but as Yelena was tackled she grabbed hold of me and we all landed on the floor and then the curtain fell on top of us and we all grabbed a bit of the curtain and grabbed each other with it. Every time someone tried to move away we pulled it to make it tighter. Yelena and I just about managed to say "Stop."
Nat managed to just about hear us and said to Yelena "перемирие" and so after that we all let go and held our hands up, Yelena and I gasped for air and just lay on the floor and then Nat says "ты вырос"

Yelena then replies with "деладна" and then gets up.

Nat gets to her knees and then says "You alright?" and i just reply with "Yeah, other then i was just choked with a curtain, other then that yeah I'm good what about you?"

Nat just chuckles and says "I'm good, come on get up"

"Yelena, You had to come to Budapest, didn't you?" Nat then said.

"I came here because i thought that you wouldn't. But anyway since you are here what sort of bullet does that?"

Nat then replies with "Not bullets. Arrows."

I started smiling and so Yelena saw and said "What you smiling about?"

I just replied with "Am I not aloud to smile now?"

Nat then interrupted and said "Stop fighting, god you sound like a married couple"

Both Yelena and I answered at the same time "Rather not thanks" we both look at each other and then look back at Nat and shes just stood there with a smile and I just rolled my eyes at her.

Nat then asks Yelena "If you didn't think I would be here, why did you send me this?"

Yelena then has a surprised look and says "You brought it here?!"

"I'm not here trying to be your friend, but you need you to tell me what this is"

"It's a synthetic gas, the counter-agent to chemical subjugation. The gas immunises the brain's neuropathways from external manipulation"

I end up saying "In english please not smart ass"

Yelena then replies with "это антидоте контроль"

I then reply with "Haha so funny, I bet you are so much fun"

Yelena has a big smile and then says to me "When I want to be I can" and then has the audacity to wink after that comment.

I say "Why. Why did you have to do that?" and I sadly know full well that she meant that comment.

Yelena then smiles even more then looks back to Nat and says "Why won't you take it back to your super-scientist friends? They can explain it to you both. Tony Stark, maybe?"

Nat replies with "Oh, yeah. Um, we're not on speaking terms right now, so..."

I then add "even though we still basically live in the Avengers compound but it's just us and Wanda."

Yelena then says "Great. Perfect. Where's an Avenger when you need one?"

"I don't wanna be here. We're on the run. You could've gotten us killed." Nat said back to Yelena.

"Well, What was I suppose to do? You're the only superhero person I know. That was the whole reason I sent it to you. And by the way I kept checking the news, expecting to see Captain America bringing down the Red Room."

Nat then looks at Yelena surprised and said "What? Taking down the Red Room? What are you on about? It's been gone for years. Dreykov's dead. I killed him."

Yelena then walks closer to us and says "Natasha. You don't actually believe that, do you? You really do believe that."

"Dreycov's dead. It took almost destroying the entire city just to get him." Nat said while getting slightly frustrated.

Yelena then says "If you're so sure, then tell me what happend. Tell me exactly."

Nat then answered simply with "We rigged bombs"

"Who's we?" Yelena asked

"Clint Barton. Killing Dreycov was the final step in my defection to S.H.I.E.L.D." Nat tells her.

"Simple as that?" Yelena asked

"Yeah, sure 'simple.' That's what I'll totally call imploding a five-story building and then shooting it out with the Hungarian Special Forces. Took 10 days in hiding before we could get out of Budapest."

"And you checked the body? Confirmed the Kill?"

"There was no body left to check."

"Your forgetting Dreycov's daughter"

We start to hear muffled footsteps.
Then a blast that cut abit of the ceiling into a circle. And so Yelena grabbed her keys and the synthetic gas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.7K 52
▶ BOOK 2 OF THE DMITRI TRILOGY ▶ 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝚆𝙸𝙳𝙾𝚆 ▶ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴄɪᴠɪʟ ᴡᴀʀ - ᴘʀᴇ ɪɴꜰɪɴɪᴛʏ ᴡᴀʀ ❝𝘐'𝘝𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘛 𝘙𝘌𝘋 𝘖𝘕 𝘔𝘠 𝘓𝘌𝘋𝘎𝘌𝘙, 𝘈𝘕𝘋...
6K 239 23
This is a Spider-Man x reader fanfiction where the character will be addressed as y/n and is female. This is set during the events of Spider-Man 3, t...
59K 2.3K 50
Wanda and Natasha tries to get a connection from each other as they fight their own darkness. Will they be able to find that comfort they've been loo...
5.7K 145 22
Y/N L/N, a beautiful young girl. She was 23 and already had the world wrapped around her finger. She died 4 years ago and went to possess Lolbit in S...