NIGHT FESTIVAL [제이훈]ᴇɴ⁃

By dwlskysoo

ONLY YOU VER.2 A story of a girl who was forced to wear a mascot at night festival of the school accidentally... More

00: the day we met
01: her name
02: record
03: sticker
04: food and drink
05: your number
06: detention
07: raining
08: creepy man
09: dream
11: bruises
12: hair tie
13: insecure
14: festival
15: red ribbon
16: drop out
17: bouquet & red ribbon
18: you and him
19: give up
20: two birds
21: polaroid love
22: prom
23: leave
24: I love you, Nam Haesoo
25: second chance
26: i want to send you home
27: night club
28: caught you
29: three days
30: happy ending
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3

10: the part you're comfortable

18.2K 1.8K 5.1K
By dwlskysoo

Jay took a bite of the apple and smiled,
"So, I'm right." He stares at her eyes and turned his body facing him just to tease her since she was so speechless after listening to his question earlier. Haesoo took a step away while shaking her head, "It's a dream, right?"

Haesoo kept muttering with her hand couldn't stop pinching her head, trying to remember everything that happens last night. Haesoo knew it. Everything was just a dream. If everything that happens last night was true, she was supposed to be on the bed when she woke up. She still remember the moment Jay carried her to the bed after putting her on his lap.

But the truth was, she woke up on the couch. where she fell asleep last night.

Haesoo shook her head, refusing to believe that it was the reality. Jay was just looking at her and smirked before patting her head.

"It's a dream. I heard the reason you were mad at yourself when I was speaking on the phone. You were so loud and end up getting caught." Jay continued his words making Haesoo so nervous. Jay bend his body lower with his hand reached to hers,

"Don't be nervous. Tell me one by one." He lifted his lips, turning into a teasing and flirting smile.

Haesoo pushed him away, "I'm going to take a shower."

Jay took a step away and held his laughter.
Haesoo didn't take a glance at him at all. She had no idea where the bathroom was. So, she was just walking around his huge house.

She went upstairs and immediately went into a room when Jay was following her. Before she could lock the door, Jay quickly burst into the room and leaned his back against the door.

"Jay, I want to take a shower."

"Yeah. But it's not here."

Haesoo raised her eyebrows.

Jay brought her closer to him and whispered,
"This is my room."

Haesoo gasped. She quickly pulled him away from the door and went outside causing Jay to laugh so loud, filling the first-floor space.

"But you still can use my bathroom!" He continued laughing.

"Jay, you're crazy!"

~~

"Why is your body so tiny and your head is so huge?" Jay complained as he caught her who was struggling to wear the helmet. Haesoo didn't reply because she wasn't in the mood to pick a fight with him. So, she was just minding her business without asking for any help from Jay.

Jay was still waiting for her on the bike and sighed when she so sucked at adjusting the helmet.

"Come here." He called and she followed.

He turned her body facing him and dragged her closer before helping her to adjust the helmet on her head. "You're like a kid. Do you know that?" Jay teased her and pushed her head, telling her to get on the bike quickly.

Haesoo got on the bike, holding his jacket.

"Hold my waist, you stupid dummy girl."

"You don't need to be mad." She muttered and wrapped her arm around his waist from behind.

"Good. Now hug me tighter."

"For what?"

"This is a superbike, dummy."

"Then what?"

"Oh my fucking god." Jay sighed.

"I don't understand."

Jay rode the bike at full speed, passing every car and huge truck on the street causing Haesoo to immediately hug him tightly, telling him something from behind.

"Jay, slow down!"

"I'm not going to die with you!" She shouted and tucked her head on his shoulder.

"That's why I told you to hug me, dummy! Do you think I'm riding your 4 tires of bicycle?!"

"Jay, shut up!"

"Shut your tiny mouth too!"

~~

"Get off!"

"I will!" Haesoo shouted back and immediately got off his bike. She took off the helmet and turned her body facing the huge hall in front of her. She looked at everyone around her,  wondering if Sunghoon has just arrived at the venue before hers. But something made her smile so brightly. She waved her hand to Yedam, Jisung, and Hyuri who were still wearing the crepe on her right arm. They saw her and greeted her happily before fastening her steps toward them.

"I will go first."

Haesoo looked at Jay surprisingly.
"Why? Aren't you going with me?"

"For what? It's not that I'm invited."

"It's Sunghoon! He is your friend--"

"He is not my friend."

"Then, we should support him as our classmate-"

"Haesoo, why don't you just go to your ice prince? I said I don't want to go."

Haesoo shook her head. "Let's befriend him." She held his arm and he quickly let it go from her.

"I will go first."

Haesoo finally gave up.

"Alright. Goodbye."

Jay stopped and looked at her again.
"Can you kiss my cheeks?"

Haesoo widened her eyes when her friends heard it.
"Jay, you're so crazy."

"It's just a goodbye kiss. I didn't ask the same thing that we did last--"

Haesoo slapped his mouth.
"Watch your mouth. Don't make people think bad of us."

Jay smiled evilly, "It's okay. I will hold myself before telling about this to everyone in school."

"Don't you dare!"

"Then, give me a goodbye kiss."

"Jay, you're such a crazy---"

"Oh. Both of you are here." Sunghoon suddenly came and greeted Jay with a smile but the guy didn't give any reaction. Haesoo looked at Sunghoon for a long time and quickly looked away when he caught her.

"You keep the promise," Sunghoon spoke up for the first time after ghosting her for almost two days for no reason. Haesoo was surprised when
he treats her like they used to again and she was honestly so happy to hear that again because she thought the guy doesn't want to befriend her anymore.

"Yes..." She replied making Jay scoff.

Jay turned on the engine, fixing his helmet and getting ready to ride the bike without talking to his classmates.

"Be careful, Jay," Haesoo said.

He didn't look at her.

"Jay--"

"I know. I'm not going to die anyway."

Haesoo raised her eyebrows in confusion.
"Why are you so mad at me?"

Jay took a glance at Sunghoon,
"It's annoying."

Before Haesoo could speak, Jay immediately rode his bike, leaving his friends behind.

"What's wrong with him?"Hyuri asked curiously.

"He is always like that," Jisung replied with his eyes focused on the game that he was playing on the mobile phone. Yedam was just shutting his mouth, had no idea how to respond to that kind of question because he also didn't understand that guy.

"But what does he means by the same thing that we did last night?"

Sunghoon widened his eyes and looked at Haesoo, waiting for her answer curiously.

Haesoo was hesitant to tell them, so she choose to lie instead of telling them 10 minutes explanation about what happened between them from the creepy man story to the dream one.

"We were just studying."

"Goodbye kiss? Are you dating him?" She asked more.

"I--"

"Wow. Jay has moved on that fast." Jisung said after he has done playing the game. Yedam chuckled, "I know, right?"

"Don't bring about it," Sunghoon said, stopping both of them from continuing their words.

"The thing is not related to us," Hyuri replied calmly.

"Yes, but it's related to Sunghoon." Yedam continued. "That's why he was so triggered to hear that."

Sunghoon clenched his fist, "Don't bring about it." He said again but this time, in a cold and angry tone.

"Don't bring about it. Everything comes to the end, right? There's nothing between them anymore." Hyuri spoke up, trying to protect Sunghoon who looks so mad. Haesoo was so surprised. For the first time in her life, she saw him get mad at someone. The way his eyes widened when he look at Jisung and Yedam, the way he clenched his fist, holding himself from letting go of his anger. It tells her that he was so mad about the conversation they talked about.

"Soohyun..." Haesoo mumbled, didn't realize that Sunghoon was looking at her when she mentioned the name.

"She was the one who called for Jay..." Haesoo tried to collect the puzzles that has been separated from her mind.

"How do you know her?" Sunghoon asked seriously making Haesoo so surprised.

"I don't know her but--"

"Are you guys the friend of the one who rode the bike earlier?" An aunt cut the conversation off making every eye were on her.

Haesoo nodded while the others were just waiting for the aunt to respond.

"He got into an accident." The aunt replied with her fingers pointed at the street.

"What--" Hyuri and Sunghoon mumbled.

"Let us take our bike." Yedam and Jisung quickly said and ran to the parking lot, reaching for their bikes. so, they could arrive at the accident faster than walking.

"Let's go. I will ride my bike." Sunghoon spoke too.

Hyuri shook her head. "We will take care of it."

Haesoo nodded. "You should get ready, Sunghoon. What if everyone is searching for you?"

Sunghoon parted his lips, thinking twice before deciding his decision.

"My friend got into an accident. I can't do that."

Hyuri quickly respond. "Sunghoon, you have been practicing a lot. You shouldn't waste your efforts and time."

Sunghoon doesn't listen to her and quickly went to his bike. After less than two minutes, the men came with their bikes. Haesoo looked at Sunghoon as he stopped right in front of her.

Hyuri immediately approached him and wore the helmet, getting on his bike without any hesitation causing Haesoo to surprise. Hyuri rests her hand on his waist as she has done fixing her position, just waiting for Sunghoon to go.

"We will go first." He spoke to Haesoo and patted her head. "Be careful. You should ride with Yedam."

Yedam nodded and hand the helmet to her.
Without wasting any time, Haesoo wore the helmet and got on the bike before they speed the bike.

~~

  "I'm used to this. Just leave me alone." Jay spoke and took the bandage from the nurse who was in charge to help him with the medicine. The nurse was surprised to hear the way he talks to her and it honestly makes her scared of him. So, she gave the medicine and the bandage to him, just giving some guides to him. Jay nodded several times. He pointed his finger at the door, telling the nurse to leave because he wants to be alone. So, they left him like he wanted to.

Jay cleaned the wound by himself and applied the plaster. He then got off the bed, taking a few steps to the bathroom because he wanted to heal the wound on his forehead while looking at the mirror.

Knock Knock

"Who's that?!"

"Your friends!" Hyuri replied making Jay go to the door of his room. He opened the door widely and was surprised to see his friends who have just arrived to pay for a visit. Jay parted his lips, pressing his head while sighing heavily.

"Leave." Jay shut the door but Sunghoon quickly stopped him by holding the door.

"Leave me alone," Jay said seriously.

"We just want to make sure that you're good," Yedam spoke up. "We bring some snacks." Jisung continued and grinned, waiting for Jay to respond but the guy was just giving him a plain reaction.

"We are not a friend."

"We are." Hyuri corrected him.

Jay crossed his arm, "What the fuck--"

"Jay, are you alright? Do you want anything?" Haesoo finally spoke up with her eyes locked on him. Jay took a glance at her and cleared his throat.

"I want some food. Like chicken and coke." He replied without any hesitation causing Sunghoon to hold his laughter while the others were already laughing.

Yedam nodded, "It will be arriving in a few minutes."

"Let's just order them through the phone," Hyuri said and Jisung immediately took out his phone. Before they could order the food, Jay quickly stopped them.

"Not by through the phone. Go get it for me."
Jay spoke.

Sunghoon nodded, "Let's go. The restaurant is just a few meters away from this place. At least, we can enjoy our moment together, right?"

"Nice idea," Yedam replied and chuckled along with Hyuri and Haesoo.

Jay didn't respond, waiting for them to leave.

"Let's go," Sunghoon spoke before walking through the hallway with his friends while Haesoo was still standing in front of the door.

"Aren't you going?" Jay asked her curiously.

"Jay, are you okay?" She asked him anxiously, trying to make sure that he is good.

"Haesoo, aren't you going with us?" Sunghoon stopped on his way and waited for Haesoo to go toward him. Before Jay could respond to Haesoo, the girl smiled at him and ran towards her friends.

"Wait for me!" Haesoo said.

"Hey, Haesoo." Haesoo stopped on her way, turning her body facing Jay.

Jay approached her, immediately held her hand, and dragged her to the room without his friends knowing. Haesoo was surprised, almost screaming when Jay shut the door so loud like the wall was about to break apart. He locked the door and brought her to the bathroom.

"Jay, what's wrong with you?"She asked curiously with her eyebrows raised because she was so surprised to see herself end up with Jay in the bathroom.

"I need your help." He spoke.

"What kind of help?"

He pointed his finger at his wound on the forehead. Haesoo nodded quickly as she was agreed to help him since Jay helped her once when she fell after being chased by the creepy man. She reached her hand to the drawer, taking the ointment medicine and a few soft kinds of cotton to clean the wound.

"Why are you so careless of yourself? You should ride the bike carefully." She mumbled while standing on her tiptoe, cleaning his wound carefully because she doesn't want to hurt him

"It's an accident. What do you expect?" Jay stood on his tiptoe, trying to tease her.

"Glad that everything is good. You could be healed in a few days." She chuckled at how careless and clumsy Jay was.

Jay hummed in response.

"Be careful of what we are doing, okay?"

Jay didn't respond, just fixing his eyes on her who was still cleaning the wound. Jay stood on the tiptoe again causing her to be annoyed by him.

"Jay, can you stand still?" She asked and sighed when he didn't stop teasing her.

Haesoo held his shoulder, "Stay calm."

He doesn't stop.

"Do this by yourself." She said seriously, and headed to the door of the bathroom, wanting to leave because he didn't stop teasing her when she was just being nice.

"Where are you going to?"

"Leave." She replied shortly and opened the door. Before she could leave, Jay quickly shut the door and locked it causing her to turn her body facing him.

"You can't leave. I don't ask you to leave"

"I want to leave."

"You can't."

"I still want to--"

Jay suddenly reached his hand to her waist, wrapped his arm around her causing her to widen her eyes because of the sudden touch. Jay carried her with her body facing him and put her on the bathroom cabinet, letting her face him with his hand was still on the waist.

He leaned his body closer, "Proceed your work."

Haesoo gasped for breathing as she was so nervous by seeing him that close again. She shut her eyes, trying to calm herself.

"Look at me, please?" He touched her chin and tuck her hair behind her ear before holding her waist again. She opened her eyes, looking at him nervously.

"See? It's not that hard to look at me with your beautiful eyes." He spoke softly with his deep tone. Haesoo reached her hand to his hand,

"Why? Aren't you comfortable with it?"

Haesoo gasped. "I'm not used to it."

Jay pouted. "Alright." He took his hand off her waist.

"What is the part that you're comfortable with?"
He asked gently.

Haesoo shut her eyes, keep telling herself to stay calm.

"Hair."

"Then?"

"Chin."

"Is that all?"

"Shoulder."

Haesoo had no idea what the hell she spoke about. At this point, she was just saying something that cross her mind.

"Can you include your cheeks?"

"Yeah, cheeks."

Jay chuckled and reached his hand to her hair, brushing it gently before lowering it to her chin. He caressed it softly like she was a baby and pinched her cheeks before cupping it with both of his hands. After a moment, he lowered his hand to her shoulder, gently stroking it.

Jay giggled and calmed her by cupping her cheeks with his hand again.

"It's okay." He said softly and caressed it until she open her eyes.

"Are you okay?"

Haesoo nodded.

Jay caressed her cheeks for the last time before pulling her chin closer to him. He looked at her for a long time and was hesitant to continue since she was so nervous and seems like she was not used to this.

"Can we continue, Nam Haesoo?"

~~
𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰
don't forget to vote and comment
(っ^▿^)
have a great day everyone!^^
~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 57.1K 42
a shy and cry baby girl who had a crush on Yang Jungwon and confessed her feeling by sending a letter to him everyday . Everything was good until sh...
1.4M 112K 36
He has no idea how much the girl wanted to touch his skin and tuck her head on his embrace. he pushed her but she still manages to stay with him- be...
164K 6.2K 36
In which Ni-ki a police officer falls in love with a criminal named Sunghoon Highest rankings: #1 in Niki - 16/04/2022 #1 in sunjay - 01/05/2022 #1 i...
102K 6.9K 41
❝𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟏,❞ ❝𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧!❞ 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 �...