π’Ÿπ“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‚π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽�...

By __oriana_x

Dream is locked in Pandora's Vault for his crimes, the most secure prison on the Smp. The guards torture him... More

Important Information
1. The New Guard
2. I Care
3. Trust Me
4. I Trust You
5. Changes
6. Quackity's Visit
7. Healing
8. Friends
9. I Haven't Seen the Light in Ages
10. Get Out
11. Taste of Normal
12. Back to the Routine
13. Seasons of Change
14. Snowfall
15. Christmas
16. Escape?
17. The Turn
18. Reign of Nightmare
19. Return
20. Planning
21. Figure in the Shadows
22. Escape
23. The Assassin and I
24. Not Safe
25. Freedom
26. Not Ready
27. Punz
28. Nightmares
29. I Agree
30. I Don't Trust You
31. Allegiance
32. I Trust You
33. Old Friends
34. Allies
35. Friends Again
36. Secret Base
37. The End
38. The Piglin King
39. Siblings
41. Don't Leave Me
42. Origins
43. Old Times
44. I'm Back
45. Are You In?
46. First Meeting
47. I Can't Hurt You
48. Dying Again
49. Revival
50. Project Wake Up
51. Planning
52. The Festival
53. Hidden Allegiances
54. I Declare War
55. Roles Reversed
56. The First Attack
57. Plan B
58. Bombs Away
59. Realization
60. Help From the Shadows
61. Surprise
62. Drista
63. The Truth
64. Nightmares That Never End
65. Final Attack
66. Make Your Choice
67. Mercy
68. Family
69. Feelings
70. Back to The End
71. Not Over
72. The Truth
73. Bad Memories
74. You're My Home
75. Information
76. No More Hiding
77. New Start
78. Invites
79. Preparations
80. Happy Birthday
81. Party On
82. A Crashed Birthday
83. You Have to Choose
84. Love Over Power
85. New Ruler
86. Power
Ending (Happy)
Ending (Sad)
New Book!

40. Return

3.6K 113 111
By __oriana_x

3rd Person Omniscient POV

Techno yawns and rolls over to find Y/N gone, the bed indented slightly from where she slept.

He yawns again and rolls out of bed, changing into his white ruffled shirt and black pants, lacing up his brown boots and throwing on his cape and crown.

Techno walks out of the room and a knife is sticking out of the door. Chuckling quietly to himself, he pulls the knife out and continues down the hallway. Another one is lodged in between some cracks.

He continues to follow the trail, collecting them as he goes. He reaches the dining room and finds Y/N sitting in his chair twirling a knife by the ring, her combat boots resting on one of the chair arms.

Techno places the knives on the table and she glances up at him.

"Morning Tech" she says.

"Get out of my chair" he says.

"No" her smirk grows wider.

He sighs and picks her up bridal style and places her on her feet.

"Rude, just because you have piglin genes that give you strength does not mean you can just pick me up whenever you want"

Techno sits in the chair and rolls his eyes.
"I can do whatever I want. Did you have breakfast already?"

She nods.
"Some weird mushroom soup"

Techno laughs.
"I'm skipping breakfast then" he gets up and starts to walk down the hall and Y/N follows.

"I've been think a lot about what you said". He begins. "I became king and the piglins aren't much happier and it hasn't made me happier. They're still reckless and some of them are afraid of me"

"Couldn't imagine why" she says sarcastically.

"Shut up" he rolls his eyes again.

God she's annoying, he thinks. But I missed her.

"And I'm not happy ruling," he says. "I think it's time for my reign to come to an end"

Y/N watches him carefully and sighs.
"If that's what you want" she says.

Techno stands on the balcony overlooking the lava lakes and soul sand valleys.

He makes a piglin call and a few minutes later, piglins from all directions begin to arrive, gathering in the courtyard below.

Techno begins to give a speech in piglin, explaining how he decided to rule because they were is chaos but he didn't feel that ruling was right for him and he was also endangering his citizens.

Y/N wanders off during his speech goes back to his room. In a chest under the bed, is his armor, tools, weapons, potions, other items and family pictures.

Y/N shuffles through them.

Techno and Wilbur chasing each other.

Tommy burning a marshmallow.

Techno and her training.

The four of them swimming in a lake while Phil watches with a smile.

Wilbur showing off his TNT and blowing up Tommy's sand castle while Techno laughs.

We were all so close, she thinks. Techno went against Tommy, twice. Wilbur blew up L'Manburg. Techno left Phil. Phil left to go to the End. I left and became Nightmare. Wilbur was revived. Tommy lives in fear of Dream.

"Y/N?" Techno appears in the doorway watching her look at the photos. "What are you doing?"

"Just looking through some family photos" she says.

"Those are mine" he walks over and takes them out of her hands. "I'm leaving the nether today, I'm going home"

"You were able to convince them that you aren't really needed?"

"Yeah, some were unhappy, some were happy, some couldn't care less"

Techno collects his items from the chest and leaves the room. Y/N walks through the castle and meets Techno at the front gates.

"Farewell monarchy" Techno mutters before putting on his netherite armor and pearling over to the nearest cliff.

Y/N quickly puts on her armor and follows Techno. They pearl through the nether until they reach a nether portal.

"You sure this is the one?" She asks.

He grins.
"I'm the Human GPS remember?"

"Sure..." she mutters.

They step through and are met with a blast of cold air. Techno gasps and sees something in the distance. Taking off running, he sprints towards the large white mound in the distance.

Why does he have piglin speed too? Y/N asks herself while chasing him.

Techno reaches the mound begins to dig it out. Y/N helps him and soon they uncover the whole house. As they clear the snow away, the beacons bursts to life, shooting their beams of light into the night sky.

Techno gasps.
"I can't believe it"

He runs inside and check the chests and rooms.
"Everything is still here, except the food which has been broke in to"

He gestures towards the splintered chests as something crawls out.

"Steve!" The polar bears grunts as Techno cuddles it. More animals begin to appear, Blitz, Ryan, Aura, Baba, Ed, Bob, and Carl also come out from the hole.

"I'm so sorry I left" Techno say to them. "I'm glad you all survived though"

After feeding them and discovering that Toby, Hubert, Moon, and Edward were also alive, Techno starts to reorganize his base.

Y/N watched this with a smile, Techno was home.

"Techno?" Y/N asks as he fills the chests.

"Mhm?" He turns and looks at her.

"Are you going to stay here?" She asks.

"Yeah, I mean, hopefully Phil will come back too"

"I'll write to him" she promises.

"Really? Thank you Y/N" his face lights up.

"I also have to go, I didn't actually tell Dream I would be gone"

"Maybe you should go find him" Techno says with a grin.

"I will, I'll tell Phil to come back to you if he wants. I hope I'll get to see you again soon, hopefully not on the battlefield though"

He laughs.
"Yeah,"

His hands moves towards a chest and brings out two compasses.

"Here, this compass always points to mine, mine always points to yours. Follow it to me of you're ever in need of help"

She hugs him tightly and he hugs back.
"I'm going to miss you" he says.

"I'll miss you more" she smiles and waves goodbye before running through the snow.

I hope that the family can be back together again. Right now I need to get home.

Home.
Home wasn't with Techno or Phil.
It was with Dream.

I'm coming back to you.

———————————————————————————

You have 2 options for the next chapter:

1. Dream stays in the base, sad Y/N left

2. He went and caused some "light" terrorism on the Smp.

If I don't receive responses on what the next chapter should be, I'm picking my own.

(Results are finalized and chapter has been written)

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.3K 25
⚠️not my art⚠️ smut/fluff but more smut Dream and George meet each other trough a party. George and Wilbur are really good friend here, Sapnap and Dr...
35.8K 1.2K 23
The Mask, known only by his friends as Dream is a deadly assassin who has managed to hide as a peasant in a kingdom for years. Any spotting of the Ma...
578K 20.1K 73
Have you ever felt like you don't belong? Like this place you're in doesn't feel right? Like you should be somewhere else entirely? This isn't right...
3.7K 108 20
Λ‹Β°β€’*β€βž· "Need anything else? Any dragons around here need slaying?" "No! Thank you!" "Who are you? Hey! Who are you?" Λ‹Β°β€’*β€βž· IN WHICH dream finds hims...