REVERSE! ❨ FIVE HARGREEVES ❩

By fivesacad

love got me confused and scared ━━━ ©lcveaidan book two of the pause series. More

REVERSE !
PROLOUGE !
CHAPTER ONE ⎯ FINDING THEM.
CHAPTER TWO ⎯ JEALOUSY
CHAPTER THREE ⎯ MIXED FEELINGS.
CHAPTER FOUR ⎯ BANG.
CHAPTER FIVE ⎯ THE GALA.
CHAPTER SIX ⎯ DID YOU JUST PLAY ME?
CHAPTER SEVEN ⎯ A PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD.
CHAPTER EIGHT ⎯ FAMILY REUNION.
CHAPTER NINE ⎯ MORE KILLING.
CHAPTER EVELEN ⎯ THE HUNT FOR MY SIBLINGS.
CHAPTER TWELVE ⎯ ANGRY FIVE.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ⎯ BACK ON TRACK.
CHAPTER FOURTEEN ⎯ PARADOX PSYCHOSIS.
CHAPTER FIFTEEN⎯ PARADOX PSYCHOSIS PT 2.
CHAPTER SIXTEEN ⎯ FAMILY COMES FIRST.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ⎯ GOODBYE.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ⎯ WHAT THE HELL.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ⎯ WAY BACK HOME WITH STRUGGLES.
CHAPTER NINETEEN ⎯ NOT THE END.
CHAPTER TWENTY ⎯ GOODBYES. . . AGAIN.
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE ⎯ THE END OF SOMETHING
FORWARD !

CHAPTER TEN ⎯ IN LOVE.

806 15 74
By fivesacad

Five sighed.

I was all of sudden nervous. What was he about to say? Who knows. It must be important since I've never seen him this serious, or nervous before. Both of our hearts were beating out of our chests, and we both knew that. My palms were sweaty and my heart was racing a million miles per hour. He all of sudden looked me in the eye, sending a shock wave down my body. 

"So. . . uh. . . I don't know how to say this, but I'll try to explain it in my best way possible. I like you. I still like you. I still want you. I still crave you. I know you don't want me anymore for the shittiest thing I've ever done in my life. I know how I made you cry and want to die, and I understand if you want to ignore me for the rest of your life. I just wanted to say how I felt on the inside. I'm probably one of the most emotion-kept person you've ever seen, so it's hard for me to express this to you. You made me feel so happy all the time I see you smile. At first, not gonna lie, I was embarrassed to be around you. But now, I love to be around you. And I'm proud how you've come all this way in life. You've had many struggles, pain, and sad moments in your life, but you went on, which makes me so proud of you."

"So it's fine if you hate me and want to literally kill me. I'll always be there to love you. Even if you're scared or confused, I'll always be there for you "

I gaped at him, not knowing what to say. 

I was just digesting what he had said. So he still likes me!? And he's proud of me!? I still couldn't believe him. He was really a big emotion-kept person, so this whole time I thought he didn't care about me and was angry at me. Now that I know how he feels on the inside, I was to be honest feeling sort of bad for him. The way I misunderstood him, maybe more people misunderstood him too. I always thought he was a grumpy looking 13 year old. But he was actually a very self kept person. This changed the views on him. I now understood what he was going through silently. 

Maybe I loved him again. 

"I- I don't know what to say" I said, not being able to bring up the words that had gone through my head. "It's fine, Y/N. I know this was completely random, so I understand if you take a while to respond. You don't have to respond either if you don't want to!" He said reassuringly. 

"First of all, it's fine that you made a mistake. We all make mistakes. And it's fine. From the sound of it, it sounds like you've learned from it, which is the most important thing. Next, I- I kinda like you too. I told myself that it wasn't worth falling in love again, but now I understand how much we were meant to be. All the signs are clear, Five. I'm in love. It was so hard for me to ply away from you after what you said before, because I- I knew that we were meant to be. Or at least I thought that."

"I love you, Five. And I will forever."

I walked towards him with a huge smile on my face as tears formed in my eyes. I couldn't believe all of this still. That he was sorry. That's he's changed. And that he loves me.

But one thing was clear, we were soulmates

Five walked closer too, our bodies were touching. I felt his breath rest on my collar bone. And I knew what was coming.

He leaned down and softly placed his lips on mine. It felt like there was no one in the world except us. I felt like we were back in 2019, thinking everything was resolved. I immediately kissed back this time, though. He slid his hands down my arms and to my waist. I ran my hands up his jaw and into his soft locks. I felt as if we were in heaven.

We continued to kiss, going faster each time. We pulled away for breath only and immediately pushed our lips back. I looked surprisingly calm on the outside, but on the inside, I was screaming and practically jumping around in excitement. 

As minutes went on, Five's lips went faster and faster. He seemed hungry this time. Hungry for my lips. As he moved even closer to me, I had to start moving back. But he continued to press his body against mine and kept making me walk back. Sooner or then, my back hit the wall, bumping my head a little. 

I felt his tongue touch my lips, reaching for entrance. I didn't let him, of course. Not yet.

But I let loose sooner or than and felt his tongue search through my mouth, exploring every inch. 

Realization hit me. I now understood what we were doing. We were making out. 

I tried to close my legs in embarrassment, but Five felt it and put his leg between my legs, smirking against my lips. He dug his legs to the. . .  spot. And realization hit me again. We were gonna. . . uh. . . do some un-holy stuff. I knew this was the limit. 

It's not that I didn't want to do it with him, I would kill to. But, we still had to save the world and give AJ to the Handler. So, when HE pulled pulled away for breath, I stopped him before he continued.

"Five!" I yelled. He got snapped out of his horny mood and looked at me confusedly. "As much as I wanna do — it — with you, we have to get AJ to the Handler so that we could save the world." I said. "Right- Uh- Yeah, sorry. Kinda got too into the mood there" Five laughed nervously while rubbing the back of his neck. I laughed back.

"It's fine. Maybe we would continue it when we're in 2019 again"

Five madly blushed at my words. Neither I could believe I just flirted with him casually.

I picked up the slimy fish called AJ and looked around for something to put him in. Conveniently, there was a plastic bag sitting on a table with a water bottle beside it. I filled the bag with water and dropped AJ in it. I tied the top and sighed. 

I looked behind me and looked at the blushing Five, standing there, still nervous. I walked to him with a warm smile. "Do you know where The Handler is?" I asked him. "Uh- I believe she wanted to meet up to her in the alleyway we landed from 2019 in" He told me. "Okay, do you wanna go now? Or do we go at a specific time" I asked him. "Now, I guess"

Five didn't grab my wrist like usual and softly took my hand in his. I smiled and blushed while looking down. 

Me and Five stood there, waiting for the Handler to show up. It ended up taking her a while to come. And by "a while" I meant an hour. 

Me and Five were talking about our younger years, smiling at the memories. When we started to hear heals clacking on the ground, we knew she was here. We both put on our straight faces and pretended like we weren't a couple. 

"Well?" The Handler asked. I stuck out my arm to show AJ, floating in the bag, clearly angry, but also hopeless. "AJ!" She gasped and cackled while looking at little AJ in the bag. After a few minutes of giggling to the bag, she turned and looked Five up and down. 

"You know, you're really starting to fill out those tight little shorts of yours." 

I felt jealousy and anger burst through me. Five must of sensed it because he grabbed my hand gently and squeezed it, reassuring me. 

That lady is just gross.

"Why so quiet?" The Handler giggled while looking at both me and Five's angry selves. "Thought you'd be buzzing after this morning's slaughter." She giggled. "All this killing. . . I'm done with it." Five said darkly. "What? Am I supposed to take that seriously?"

"What we did today, we did for my family." Five told her. "We did it to save the world." I added on. "Please. Spare me your little assassin with the heart of gold routine, will you?"

"Here. Per our agreement, this will get you and your siblings back to 2019." She said while getting to the main topic. A smile spread across my face, but it was soon turned around.

"You have 90 minutes."

Both me and Five stopped in our steps and looked at the Handler as if she was crazy. "You said nothing about a time limit." Five said, anger dripping from his voice. "Actually, you have 89 minutes and 30 seconds." She said with a slick smile. "Better hurry."

"What! This is practically impossible!" I yelled at her in anger. "My siblings are scattered across the city." I added on. "Nothing's impossible." She said. "You two proved that this morning when you and him killed the board." 

"I need more time." Five begged slightly. "Any more time, and people will start asking questions." She said. "The sooner you get home and out of this time period, the better off we'll both be" She continued. "So, tick tock, tick tock."

Me and Five stayed no longer wasting out time talking to the Handler and spacial jumped out of the alley way. 

Time to head back to Elliot's apartment. 

1775 words. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 2.3K 21
𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒐𝒊𝒂 ━━ (n.) a pure and well-balanced mind, ❛ beautiful thinking ❜ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ━ 1963, five hargreeves travels back...
237K 6.8K 40
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 ❞ zero wants to go home, but home is complicated and her family is dysfunctional. it doe...
807K 18.5K 20
❛ it was always you. ❜ book one. ❪ number five x fem.reader ❫
20.9K 917 25
Give me a few days of peace in your arms - I need it terribly. I'm ragged, worn, and exhausted. After that I can face the world. © starlithearts...