๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ž

By mxdniqhtblxssom

โTook you awhile to realize I'm useless.โž ๐“†™ Charlotte Anders has lived in a plain town filled with plain peo... More

๐ŸŽ.๐ŸŽ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ~ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ข'๐ฆ...๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐›๐ซ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‹๐š๐›๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐„๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค

51 1 0
By mxdniqhtblxssom

Earlier on, Spy School 2: Miles from Normal,

"You're going to figure out why she was there." Grayson said.

"How am I going to figure out why she was there?" I asked.

"That's entirely up to you," He responded, "just don't screw up."

And oh my god, when I tell you I screwed up.

---

Chapter 15

School Gardens

1426 hours

I was in the school gardens waiting for Addy to show up. Earlier that day Grayson told me that I would have to figure out why Addy lied and said she was tired the day that Grayson, Jack, Max and I were discussing the mole issue. Lilith gave Grayson a photo of Addy sneaking out of school grounds late at night. So now Grayson thinks that Addy might be a mole.

I did the only rational thing and told her to meet with me at 2:30 in the gardens. It was now 2:26.

The garden looked extra pretty today. I don't know if it was the flowers slowly losing their color for fall or the hint of summer still in the air, but something felt like today was a good day.

When Grayson told me what Lilith said about Addy, I didn't believe him. Yeah, I've only known Addy for a couple of days, but still, it didn't seem like something she'd do. But that's how it always starts out, isn't it?

It was now 2:31 and Addy still hadn't shown up yet. I never knew her as someone who wasn't on time, but maybe she was running a bit late.

"Charlotte?" I heard my name being called.

"Oh, hi Add- Leah?" I responded. I thought that it was Addy finally showing up, but it wasn't. Instead, it was Leah, one of the kids that I played frisbee with on my first day here.

She grinned, her brown hair flowing in the wind, "Hi Charlotte," She paused and looked at me, "What are you doing here?"

I was sitting on the ground resting next to a tree waiting for Addy in the middle of the day doing nothing. I could see how she would be confused.

"Oh, I'm just waiting for a friend," I said, not wanting to give her too much information as to why I was here.

"Who are you waiting for?" she asked while her gray eyes glazed over with curiosity.

"Oh um," I paused trying to figure out how I could answer her question without giving away too much information, "just Addylin,"

"She's back?" Leah asked.

Back?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh, I just heard Lilith talking to someone and they were saying how Addylin wasn't going to be at school because she was on a trip,"

A trip?

"A trip? Where?" I asked.

"I don't know," Leah responded, "Why do you want to know so much?"

"No reason," I said while getting up and grabbing my phone from my pocket, "Thanks for your help, Leah!"

I didn't wait for a response, I got what Grayson needed, and that was information. I ran through the gardens tripping over my feet every now and then. I passed by some teachers but didn't bother to say hi. I entered the main building and started dialing Grayson's number until I ran into someone.

"Sorry!" I yelled, not bothering to stop and see who I bumped into.

"Wait!" They yelled back.

I stopped, "Yeah?" I turned and saw Jack standing there, my phone in his hand.

"Forgetting something?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, thanks." I walked back to him and reached for my phone. He handed it to me.

"What's with the rush?" He asked before I could leave him again.

"I just really need to see Grayson," I responded bouncing on my feet. I really wanted this conversation to be over.

"Oh," his spirits fell, "Grayson."

I looked at him skeptically, "What do you mean," I imitated his voice, "Oh, Grayson."

"I do not sound like that," Jack said, crossing his arms, "I just feel like you're always hanging out with Grayson now,"

"What," I said smirking, "Are you jealous?"

Jackson got red, "No, I didn't mean it like that,"

I laughed.

"It's just suspicious," He looked at me skeptically, "Like you guys are working together on something,"

"Yeah sure," I started, "Working together on something."

Jackson sighed, "I don't know Char, it's just really weird."

"How?" I asked, I needed to know where Grayson and I slipped up.

"Uhm, well." He pulled on the end of his shirt, "It's just the timing. First there's a mole, and we all get to be on a mission together, then Addy leaves, and you and Grayson won't stop meeting up, and Lilith won't stop trying to talk to me."

My eyes widened,

"I'm so sorry Jack, but I really need to go,"

"What?"

"Thanks, bye!"

"But Char!"

I started running towards Grayson's dorm room.

---

I pounded on dorm 203, "Grayson! Grayson! Grayson!" I yelled. My eyes widened, noticing I said his first name. Grayson was always so formal about it, I forgot I should use his last name.

I heard a grunt, "I'm a bit busy Anders!"

"Yeah, but it's really important!" I argued.

I heard something crash, "Grayson? Is everything okay in there?" I asked, worried. I heard a door close, like his closet or something. His door opened a little so I could only see a sliver of his face.

"What?" He asked.

"Are you okay? I heard some stuff going on," I asked trying to get a better look at him.

"I'm fine."

"You don't look fine," I said, "Can I come in?"

"No."

"It's really important, Grayson." I started bouncing on my feet, I said his first-name again, "It's about you know what," I added under my breath.

Grayson sighed, "Give me a minute." He then disappeared behind his closed door. I waited for a bit, what was going on in there? I could've sworn I heard something fall, and Grayson sounded really weird too. And what was that door thing- could he be hiding something?

My thoughts were interrupted when Grayson opened his door, he was wearing the school uniform and looked normal, except for his hair being a mess, and a growing bruise under his eye. I decided not to question it knowing he wouldn't say anything about it.

"Okay, you want to talk, let's talk." 

---

(word count: 1089) 

hi guys! daliah here, its been hard for me to write chapters because school is piling up on me-

sorry for any inconveniences.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 58 11
I rewrote Spy School Goes North, different plot, but still based on the description of the original book. This is a good book for people who felt let...
24.9K 314 17
It's been 5 months since the defeat of SPYDER. Ben and the gang are doing well in Spy School. No signs of any evil organizations anywhere. Everything...
14.9K 266 29
Ben is now a fourth year in the Academy of Espionage. He is 15 and his skills on fighting and his intelligence have improved slightly. One day, when...
86.4K 694 30
"I sighed and put my head in my hands. I told her everything. I told her everything about my dream. I told her about how we had kissed there. I told...