Differences

By maNanstories_

A Mafia love story featuring Manik and Nandini. Manik Malhotra who is a dangerous mafia who does not think tw... More

Charaters•
Chapter 1•
Chapter 2•
Chapter 3•
Chapter 4•
Chapter 5•
Chapter 6•
Chapter 7•
Chapter 8•
Chapter 9•
Chapter 10•
Chapter 11•
Chapter 12•
Chapter 13•
Chapter 14•
Chapter 15•
Chapter 16•
Chapter 17•
Chapter 18•
Chapter 19•
Chapter 20•
Chapter 21•
Chapter 22•
•chapter 23•
•chapter 24•
•chapter 25•
•chapter 26•
•chapter 27•
•chapter 28•
•chapter 29•
•chapter 30•
•chapter 31•
•chapter 32•
•chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Epilogue•
•Thank you•

•Chapter 38•

7.2K 432 93
By maNanstories_

Manik and Nandini arrived at the dinner place, it was a quiet place away unlike any other place you would go to infect there was no one around which made Nandini confused. They both got out of the car and walked a few steps towards the place, Nandini couldn't see anything as there was only little light coming.

"Nandini stay here" manik says looking at her

"Areh manik kaha jaa rahe—" Nandini tries to ask him but before she could even complete her sentence he disappears from there. Nandini looks around confused as suddenly the bare minimum light that was coming also turns off making her more scared

"Manik? Where are you? Mujhe darr lag raha hai" Nandini looks around but she could barely see anything

"Manik?" She calls out his name again, suddenly from a distance she sees some bright light coming, Nandini goes towards it and it was like a lights around a pathway with some rose petals scattered all over on the pathway.

Nandini's phone beeps, she takes out her phone and sees it was a message from manik. She furrowed her eyebrows looking all confused, she opened his message which read 'keep following the lights, and don't ask any questions'

Nandini put her phone away, she was really confused but did as manik said. She followed the light, it was like a LED light attached on the sides of the pathways near the grass which was gold.

Nandini stopped walking as she heard music coming from somewhere, she looked around as she heard someone singing, the voice was familiar.

Kaise mujhe tum mil gayi
Kismat pe aaye na yakeen
Utar aye jheel main
Jaise chaand utarata hai kabhi
Houle haule
dhere se

It was Manik's voice, Nandini was surprised hearing his voice she never knew he could sing infect sing so well, his voice was so soothing. She looked around back and forth trying to sport manik but she couldn't. Some lights turned on near the pathway Nandini turned around in that direction and saw her photo with lights around it, she was surprised and overwhelmed seeing all this. Manik had put Nandini's photos around everywhere indicating how much she meant to him by singing her this song which matched what he was trying to convey.

gunguni dhoop ki tarah se
Tarnnum main tum
Chookey mujhe
Guzri ho yun

Nandini walked further down the path, she was getting emotional realising manik had planned all this for her and recording a song for her in his voice was beyond happiness for her.

Dekhu tumhe ya mein sunu,
Tum ho sukoon, tum ho junoon,
Kyu pehle naa aayi tum?
Kaise mujhe tu mil gayi

Another one of Nandini's photo lit up, she smiles seeing that as her eyes got teary. It was tears of happiness, she never felt so special and never imagined a guy would do this much for her. Manik's voice was heard like it was playing on some speaker.

Manik comes walking from a distance, Nandini looks up at him as a tear rolled down from her eyes. Manik walked towards her and stopped when he was close to her. Nandini without saying anything jumped in Manik's arms crying which made manik confused.

"Nandini why are you crying? Tumhe accha nahi laga Kya surprise?" Manik asks "Maine Itna bura gaya?" Manik jokes hoping she would say something

Nandini broke the hug and look at him "Tum bilkul pagal ho, I'm crying because I loved this. Kissi ne mere liye Itna nahi kiya" Nandini wipes her tears telling him

"Oh god women are so confusing Matlab accha laga phir bhi rona aata hai" Manik jokes, Nandini hits his arm playfully  "we are just emotional like that"

"Tumne mere liye Itna sab Kuch kiya, you even sang for Me" Nandini looked at him with teary eyes, she had so much shine in them.

"Of course Nandini, Tumare liye main Kuch bhi kar sakta hu." Manik cups in her cheeks

Nandini smiles at him widely "I loved this, you have no idea how special you have made me feel"

"Tum ho special, for me especially" manik gives her a soft smile, Nandini puts her hand over his as they both keep the eye contact. "You know how my life was before Nandini full of negativity, hate, revenge and only pain. After my parents death I literally didn't even know what it was like to be happy what it was like to laugh and smile with my heart. but jabse Tum mili ho everything has changed" manik pours his heart out

"Tumne mujhe ek monster se ek insaan banaya hai" Manik continues

"Manik you were never a monster" Nandini corrects him

"For someone who has killed so many people without thinking yes I was, Lekin ab main kissi ko marne bhi jaata hu I think twice because of you. Nandini Tumne Meri life ko ek dull black and white se colourful banaya hai without even realising." Manik looks at her, she presses her lips together controlling her non stop tears that were coming out hearing manik pour his heart out.

"Honestly I never would've thought ki koi Meri life main itne kam time mein Itna important ho jayega, Nandini I have become a whole new person because of you. All I can say is that you make me... you make me into someone I couldn't even imagine. You make me happy, you make me from that monster husband to a romantic husband." Nandini breaks eye contact looking down almost sobbing, manik lifts up her face again and wipes away her tears.

"I want to spend my whole life with you, I want you to become the mother of my kids. Not even this life I want to spend all my lives with you and I hope this is my first life" manik chuckles, Nandini gives a soft laugh too

"I love you Nandini, I love you so fucking much" manik leans in to kiss her

"Wait" she puts her hand out to stop him, he looks at her squinting his eyes "what happened?"

"Mujhe toh chance do jawab dene ke liye" Nandini pouts, manik moves his head back slightly "kis cheez ka jawab?" Manik asks

"That I love you too manik, I love you more than you can even imagine" Nandini too confesses

Manik breaks in to a wide smile and without saying anything smashes his lip on to hers kissing her passionately hearing those words from her. Nandini honestly had no words, the way manik confessed everything to her made her feel extra special.

Manik broke the kiss and looked at her "we shall continue all this for later" he says talking about the kiss, Nandini looks down blushing.

"Khana thanda ho jayega come let's eat" he holds her hand

"Okay!" Nandini smiles, today indeed she was the most happiest person on earth right now. Finally manik confessed his love to her and that too with whole heartedly, she never imagined someone would fall in love with her although she did always have that romantic imagination she thought it was always just in the movies but it was real, it was happening to her.

Manik and Nandini sit opposite of each other on the table, which was full of Nandini's favourite food from sweet to spicy.

Both of them eat while talking and getting to know each other more, Nandini told him everything about her childhood and how difficult it was for her without her parents but Aditya took good care of them, she explained how much he meant to her which he understood and promised he would try to mend things between them.

They both stood up after having dinner, both of them were proper full.

"Manik thank you" Nandini turns around facing him

"Thank you for what?" He looks at her

"Thank you for this, actually thank you for everything" Nandini gives him a wide smile "jitna main tumhe khadoos samjhati thi utne Tum ho nahi" she laughs joking with him

"Achaaa main khadoos huh?" Manik was about hold her hand to bring her closer but Nandini moves back laughing, manik moves closer to her again but Nandini runs away from him giggling. Manik shakes his head and runs after her "Nandini stop running"

"Hhhh Itna fit ho kar bhi mujhe pakad nahi paa rahe ho" she turns around the tables laughing, even though manik could easily catch up to her he was finding it hard as she kept going around in circles.

"Abhi batata hu" manik too chuckles and finally catches up to her speeding up, he holds her hand and pulls her closer to him as he hands hit his chest.

"Ab bolke dikhao, go on" manik grips his hands tight on her waist, he licks his lips before pressing them together while eyeing her lips lustfully.

"U-uh" Nandini clears her throat, she was getting nervous by his look at he gave her.

"Khadoos huh?" Manik says again "just wait till we get home, phir tumhe main batata hu ki main kitna khadoos hu" Manik moves in to kiss her lips but instead kisses her cheeks teasing her.

"See this is why you are a khadoos" Nandini jokes with him again, she knew teasing him was bringing out the sexy manik which she loved

"I feel like you say this purposely now because you like it when I tease you huh" Manik looks at her in the eyes and then her lips

"Nahii, why would I" Nandini shrugs her shoulders, she knew he would easily catch her lie.

"Because you get turned on" manik says with his husky voice, which indeed gets Nandini turned on but she will never admit it.

"Shut up manik, Kuch bhi bolte ho" Nandini avoids it looking away trying hard not to blush, she could feel blood rushing up to her cheeks.

"Waise mujhe bohot thand lag rahi hai, let's go home" Nandini says, manik let's go of her as she starts rubbing her arms trying to produce heat.

Manik nods, both of them go back to his car and sit manik straight away turns on the heater for Nandini but she was still cold as it was freezing outside probably the temperature going in to minus 4.

"Bohot thand lag rahi hai?" Manik asks her, Nandini rubs her hands together trying to keep her warm as she nods.

"It'll be warm in a few minutes" he says and ups the temperature in the car. Manik then rubs his palms together creating heat between them and then puts them on Nandini's cheek making her feel warm.

"I'm fine manik" she looks at him smiling, manik moves his head away nodding.

As the car was heated up now, manik drives off towards their house which was roughly about 20-25 minutes away from the place that manik had organised the dinner at.

It started snowing outside now so manik was driving carefully, he kept his eyes glued to the road so that they can reach back home safely. It took them around 35 minutes to reach home as manik was driving slow, he parked the car outside the house close to the door so it would be easier for them to quickly rush in.

"Nandini Chalo hum—" he looks at her but stops as he sees her asleep leaning head towards the door.

"Yeh toh soh gayi" manik says sadly looking at her, he had more plans for tonight as well. "Koi baat nahi, she must be tired" he talks to himself smiling at her, he moves the hair away from this face. He walks out of the car and quickly runs towards Nandini's side, he carefully opens her side of the door as she was leaning against it. He carefully caries her in a bridal style trying not to wake her up, he then closes the door with his leg and takes Nandini inside and straight to the room, he puts her on the bed slowly tucking her in to the blanket. He caresses her hair slowly and walks away so she can sleep peacefully.

He goes outside the room, he checks his phone and clicks on karans name he was about to call her but stops "Nahi it's 4am there, karan must be sleeping I will call later" He speaks to himself and puts the phone away.

Manik turns around and walks back to the room, Nandini who was pretending to sleep to joke with manik quickly lays down again hearing his footsteps but manik notices that and understands that she is pretending.

Manik pulls his phone out again and pretends to be on a call, he walks in the room talking so Nandini can hear him "yes Amaya don't worry tell me what's up, Nandini is sleeping anyways"

Nandini's eyes shoot open hearing Amaya's name, she peaks out from the blanket looking at him. "Areh it's okay, tell me what's up do you want me to video call you?" Manik adds more fuel to the fire

"Itni raat ko video call Kyu karna hai isse" Nandini whispers to herself, she takes the blanket off her and jumps up walking over to manik who was about to walk out of the room.

"Manik ruko!" She says, manik smirks and turns around looking at her.

"Nandini? Tum Kyu uth gayi? Kya hua?" He tries to control his laughter

"That's not important, Tum Amaya se video call Kyu karne jaa rahe jo?" Nandini looks at him crossing her arms

"Kyunki Matlab Tum soh gayi thi, and she needed help with something" manik lies, Nandini's was super jealous hearing that

"I was not sleeping, main mazak kar rahi thi" Nandini puts up a cute angry look

"I know I wasn't on a call with Amaya I did it to catch your lie" manik shows her the phone, Nandini looks at him as her expression changes.

"Tumhe bada maza aata hai mujhe pareshaan karne mein na" manik says moving closer to her

"Yes bohot maza aata hai" Nandini laughs claps her hands together mocking him.

"Nandini you will seriously pay for this" he says and pulls her in smashing his lips on hers, Nandini instantly closes her eyes feeling the intensity of the kiss. Manik breaks the kiss for a moment carrying her to the bed and drops her to the bed roughly her carefully so she doesn't get hurt, he hovers on top of her kissing her again Nandini wraps her hands around his shoulders bringing him closer making the kiss more passionate. He moves his hand and takes it near the her skirt and slides his hand inside her shirt lingering her hands on her belly, he then moves his hand up near her breast and to her neck wrapping them around her neck intensifying the kiss even more hearing Nandini's moans between the kiss.

Manik broke the kiss from the lips and kissed her red cheeks in the most gentle manner he could gaining a smile from Nandini. He tilts his head and places another gentle kiss on the corner of her lips and moves down, which makes Nandini want more of his lips on hers. Manik softly chuckles seeing Nandini pout.

He trailed kisses down her jawline to the crook of her neck to her collarbone as Nandini moaned again "mhmmmm" manik was enjoying listening to her moans which made him even more aggressive and passionate with his kisses that he left on her. He continued to kiss her collar bones as it was that one spot which made Nandini moan and go crazy.

Nandini's hand gripped to his t-shirt as she laid back tilting her head moaning out loud with pleasure. Manik moved back from her removing his t-shirt revealing his hot body which Nandini drooled over, his irresistible V line was visibly seen which made Nandini get turned on even more, she could not take her eyes off his body and manik knew he had that effect on her.

Manik grabbed her hands leading them to Manik's abs making her feel them as Nandini felt shivers run down her spine, he knew exactly what she wanted to do as she couldn't take her eyes of it. Nandini's heart started beating really fast, she felt as if it would just jump out of her body right then and there.

Manik bent over and moves closer to her resting one of his palm on the bed beside her and grabbed her waist with another and turned her around roughly making her go on top of him this time, indicating Nandini to be in control of it now.

Nandini was nervous, even though they've had sex before she was mostly never in control like this. Nandini bent down towards manik as she was basically sitting on his stomach just above his waist. She cupped his face kissing his lips to which manik kissed back more aggressively, hungrily as if he was in a hurry or something he was biting her lips from time to time as well teasing her and making her moan with pain and pleasure. Nandini goes in and places some wet kisses on Manik's chest as he caressed Nandini's hair.

He pushes her up slightly breaking the kiss moving up a little removing her shirt and throwing it somewhere in the corner which left Nandini in her bra and skirt that she was wearing earlier to their date. Nandini bent down again as manik started placing kisses just above her breasts as she runs her fingers through Manik's hair biting her lips "mhm- manik" she moans his name as he was hungrily kissing her all over.

Manik unzips her bra and turns her around again now him being on top of her again. he removes her bra "You're so fucking beautiful Nandini" he says eyeing every part of her making her nervous as hell.

He then goes in kissing dangerously close to her nipples teasing her, but finally going in sucking on to her nipples passionately grabbing on to them.

"Oh g-god m-manik mhmmmm" Nandini throws her head back, biting her lips and rolling her eyes back moaning in pleasure which makes manik go crazy hearing his name from her mouth like that.

"Yes baby, keep moaning out my name like this" manik pauses for a second, Manik's husky deep voice electrified Nandini. She didn't know what was turning her on more, Manik's voice, him calling her baby or him making her go crazy with his kisses.

he traces kisses from her breasts to her belly and stops when he reaches near her skirt. Manik looks at her biting his lips before unzipping her skirt and pulling it down from her legs and throwing it in another direction.

By this time both of them were naked as their bare bodies touched each other's, despite it being freezing outside they felt warmth against each other, with each other.

"I love you Nandini" manik looks up at her placing one hand on her cheeks cupping them

"I love you too" she replies back also cupping his cheeks.

—————————————————————

Author: hey guys! This chapter honestly took me so much thinking to write! Hope you guys like it im so sorry if it didn't live up to your expectations I tried my best trust me! Im just maybe not that good writing scenes like this but I shall be improving! Please give me feedback on how this was and Stay tuned for further updates!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.6K 28
This is about a rich guy Manik Malhotra who is sweet, charming and loves his mother a lot. A great business tycoon.His only problem is that his mothe...
3.6M 252K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
5.2K 455 8
A Cute Love Story Of Our Very Own Favourite Couple, MaNan <3
231K 21.9K 41
Nandini murthy is a simple, ambitious girl who dreams of being a top researcher at ISRO. Even though her family has set her up to be married soon, h...