CHAOS 3: YOUR ALPHAS ARE SCAN...

Por g0ldentrtle

The strongest omega military commander, Cale Henituse. Young master silver shield, the hero of both eastern a... Mais

BOTTLES ARE MEANT TO BE THROWN
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?
BEFORE THE GOD AWAKENS
LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO
PICKING UP THE PIECES
THE ROLE GIVEN SHOULD BE PERFORMED
PROVOKING THE WOUNDED
GLORIOUSLY WEDDED ?

RUNNING AROUND, LEAVING SCARS

865 45 2
Por g0ldentrtle

Cale was bedridden for almost a week after the incident on the bathroom, he was unaware of the commotion that was happening right after he fainted in Eruhaben's arms. The golden dragon was the one who bathed him, Beacrox helped him clean the vulnerable omega.

"This..!"

Eruhaben gritted his teeth when he saw Cale's bruised arms, back, neck thighs and legs, he massaged his temples and sighed. He pulled his sleeved when, he saw how Beacrox brows twitched as he checked Cale's bond marks on the neck.

"He really did have two mates. I don't know what happened but the collar he was wearing was removed. It was supposed to restrict his heat and keep his scent in check."

Beacrox commented as he rubbed a moist towel on the marks.

*BANG!*

"CALE!"

Deruth's voice thundered in the room, he entered his son's room and smelled a bonded scent of an omega. He hurriedly ran towards his son the moment Ron informed him what happened to Cale. He ordered the Henituse Knight to assemble on the Henituse Grounds and accompany Ron as he head to the palace.

"My lord."

Beacrox called him out, the man was peeking from the bathroom door with a wet sleeve and towel on his hand. Deruth immediately entered the bathroom, the sight that welcomed him was heartbreaking, his son was floating with golden dusts and being cleaned by Eruhaben and Beacrox. He had a paler complexion than the ones where he coughed blood. The father reached towards his son's face and caressed it.

"C-Cale.. oh my God.. what happened.."

His tears flowed like a dam, he hugged his son and rubbed his shoulders. His son was crying even when asleep, and it broke his heart.

"It's fine now Cale.. Daddy is here.. Daddy will take care of everything.."

The voices in Cale's head was also comforting him, they pushed the records into playing good memories for Cale.

"Daddy will make sure those bastards will pay.."

****

Alberu shook Choi Han who was sleeping beside him, the blonde was so pale, and was trembling while screaming Choi Han's name as he wrapped a blanket on his hips. Choi Han opened his eyes, and stared at the ceiling. His vision shook when he remembered what happened.

*Pppppaaaaattttt!*

*BANGGG!* *CRASHHH!*

The door of Alberu's room went flying, Rosalyn, Mary and Hannah was glaring intensely at them.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARDS."

Hannah threw her sword to the bed, and a loud explosion occurred in the room, the Knight was on the rescue, they bared their swords to the heroes who exploded their Emperor's room.

Rosalyn gathered her mana and created a large ball of water in her hands, she threw it towards the Emperor who was now wearing a pajama, and Choi Han who was already wearing his pants. Both are very pale and unable to process what is happening. Mary motioned her hands as the black bone dragon ascended on the damaged room, it landed on the back of the two alphas.

*Rrroooaaaarr!*

The dragon roared, making them came to their senses.

Cale!

Mate!

Cale-nim!

Alberu and Choi Han remembered what they did, shivers went down their spines as they clearly played their mate's cries and please for them to stop.

*Ssshhinnnggg!*

*STAB!*

"Ack!"

Alberu twisted in pain when he felt a sharp sting on his shoulders, blood spluttered on the ground, he fell on his knees as he heard a voice behind him.

"I really want to fucking kill you right now, I do not care whether you are the Emperor, treason it is. But you dare touched my young master!"

Ron's voice echoed throughout the entire palace. Choi Han beside Alberu was grunting in pain when Rosalyn burned his side.

"YOU FUCKING MOLESTERS."

Rosalyn's voice was so cold, the knights who pointed their swords on the heroes, stopped, the servants who was present at the moment murmured. The Captain of the Imperial Knight was so shock, the room was an evidence, they can smell a sweet scent of apple and vanilla on the air, mixed with mind and woods.

Something happened between Hero Cale, the Emperor and the Swordmaster!

The butler said they touched the hero without consent.

Was it rape?

"GREET HIS HIGHNESS, GRAND EMPEROR ZED CROSSMAN!"

Zed came out of his palace. He strode his way to his kneeling son, when Alberu looked up, he met his father's burning eyes.

*SLAP!*

Alberu's head tilted to the side, he tasted a metallic taste on his mouth, his cheek stung and felt numb. His eyes shook in fear and confusion.

"WHAT KIND OF EMPEROR LAY A HAND ON SOMEONE WITHOUT CONSENT? YOU ARE A NURTURED ALPHA! HOW DARE YOU EMBARRASS THE ROYAL FAMILY!"

"FROM TODAY ONWARDS! THE THRONE WILL BE PASSED ON MY SECOND SON, ROBBIT CROSSMAN! UNTIL THE FIRST SON SETTLE HIS SINS, HE WON'T BE INVOLVED IN ROYAL MATTERS!"

Zed announced, he then left the room with an angry gaze. Ron, and the company looked down on the two alphas, Ron motioned the Henituse Knights, and they dragged Alberu and Choi Han towards the opened teleportation circle.

The news about Alberu and Choi Han forcing themselves spread around the palace, it was then shut down by the officials to avoid spreading on the capital.

"FATHER!"

"HONEY!"

Deruth slammed Alberu and Choi Han in the ground, he jumped over them like a pro wrestler, he can hear few bones cracking.

"Arg!"

"Gurgh!"

The two men grunted as Deruth started to punched them his fists bursted with wounds, not stopping from hitting the two beneath him.

"Does this hurt?! This doesn't hurt you! This shouldn't hurt you! This is nothing compared to Cale's! How dare you! How dare you!"

Deruth tears were streaming from his eyes, Hilsman and Beacrox held the Duke's arms and pulled him away from the two.

"LET GO! LET GO OF ME! I'M GOING TO KILL THEM! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY SON! YOU! YOU DARE! AFTER WHAT HE HAD DONE FOR THIS FUCKING KINGDOM! AFTER HE TOOK YOU IN, CLOTHE YOU! FEED YOU! BEFRIEND YOU! TREAT YOU LIKE A FAMILY! HOW DARE YOU BREAK HIM!"

*sniffle* *sniffle*

Raon, On and Hong was on Cale's window, peeking on the commotion, the reason why Cale is in bed and sick right now was because of Alberu and Choi Han, Hannah fetched the children and carried them to the redhead's side that was sleeping.

"Children should sleep, there is nothing to worry about the adult stuffs. Cale will like it if you just stay here."

She stated and covered the kids with a blanket, Raon and the kittens squeezed themselves into Cale's arms.

"Is human gonna be okay Strong Hannah?"

Raon asked the blonde swordmaster, Hannah smiled at him and patted his head.

"Ofcourse, isn't he the strong human you know?"

Raon nodded and fluttered to close his eyes.

Hannah left the room the moment Beacrox entered with a basin and a towel in hands, he looked serious approaching Cale. Hannah stared at him curiously and shook her head.

It can't be, right?

Beacrox squinted his eyes, and saw that the children had fallen asleep beside his young master. He clenched the towel and rinsed it with warm water before wiping Cale's sweat, he remembered the bruises and bites on Cale's body, he closed his eyes and sighed.

He closes and opens his hand, and eventually reached over Cale's hair strands falling off his face. He brushed his thumb over Cale's cheek, up to his eyelid, he rubbed his palm over Cale's temple. He quietly stared at the redhead, he then dragged his body up and quickly retrieved his hand, as if burning, he picked up the basin and towel, he turned, only to met Eruhaben's very calm yet serious gaze.

He calmed his raging heart, and walked pass by the golden dragon with his usual emotionless face. However, before he could even opened the door, Eruhaben spoke.

"Stop."

Eruhaben turned his head towards Beacrox who was now facing the door, holding the knob.

"Stop before you hurt yourself."

"You know Cale now was marked. Your father won't like it if he finds out you are harboring such affection towards your lord."

Beacrox was stiff, he was quiet. He opened the door, and replied before closing them.

"I know. I know it myself. But before I throw away these feelings, I must chastise those bastards who hurt him. With my own hands. I must do it."

Eruhaben was quiet as the door closed, he then turned his head towards the bed, only to find the silver kitten looking at them. She had a sad smile on her face.

"Is love really a painful thing grandpa? Why do I keep seeing everyone getting hurt?"

On asked curiously, she then glanced over Cale who was peacefully sleeping. Eruhaben just stared at her, and sat beside Cale. It took a lot of explaining, and understanding talk while caressing the fur the growing On.

*****

"Huff, huff,cough!"

"Urggh!"

Alberu and Choi Han grunted when their heads were dipped in the drum of cold water. They were hanging upside down, Deruth was sitting on an expensive chair in front of them with a very serious face. He gritted his teeth, and reached over the whip in the counter, and motioned Ron to put them down, he flicked the whip and slam it in between Choi Han and Alberu's things, but grunted and shouted in pain.

Loud cries and plead were heard throughout the cell.

"Do you want to know how my son looked like when he got home?"

Deruth's voice was cold.

"Even though I, as a father was lacking towards my son. I have never laid a hand on him."

He walked over the table inside the cell. Alberu and Choi Han looked towards their mate's father.

"He might be a little wild, or a little spoiled. But Cale never did talked back to me, nor hurt his siblings, even my second wife. I nurtured hi9m, gave him everything he wanted, I want him to be happy."

"But that Cale I saw today was not my wild and spoiled son."

Deruth stopped, and brought his hands over, it was trembling, he remembered how weak his son were when he held him in the bathroom.

"He was.."

"He was so small in my arms.."

Deruth's voice cracked, his bloodshot eyes turned towards the two alphas, who were bloodied and grunting. Staring to him, as if asking to forgive them.

"He was so fragile.. his body was full with bruises and bite marks.. he was crying.. he was crying in his sleep.. do you get it?"

"MY SON WAS CRYING! YOU MADE HIM CRY! HOW DARE YOU!"

Deruth shouted, Alberu and Choi Han cried so loudly that it sounds like their throats are going to ripped.

"I'm sorry Cale.. I'm sorry Cale.. I'm sorry Cale.."

Alberu chanted sorry while scratching his arms, Choi Han bowed and slammed his head on the ground.

"Cale-nim, Cale-nim, Cale-nim.."

The two alphas were on the ground as the group locked the cell,

"Don't give them anything."

Deruth ordered the butler and walked away.

*****

"Why don't we say it together Student-nim?"

Choi Han whispered as he pretended to get wine bottles from the cellar, Alberu grunted and shaked his head.

"We will only put pressure on him Instructor-nim."

"What are you guys doing?"

They snapped their heads towards the redhead who was sitting on the sofa.

"By the way, did you and Beacrox fought?"

Alberu asked, Choi Han froze and clicked his tongue.

"Yes. He told me to stay a distance away from Cale-nim, and when I asked him, he told me that I would only hurt him."

"I knew that bastard has feelings for Cale-nim too."

Choi Han whispered towards Alberu, Alberu raised his brow.

"What?"

"I saw him kissing Cale's hand a year ago, when Cale was sleeping due to exhaustion from farming."

Alberu was about to reply when a strong sweet scent of apples and vanilla wafted in the air, the wolf inside the two alphas jumped in joy.

Mate! Mate! Mate!

As if something snapped inside them, a sense of hot overwhelming need to breed washed their sanity. Their wolf howled and swapped over their senses, the last thing they remembered was Cale beneath them, with a very scared face calling them out.

When Alberu and Choi Han woke up, a load of memories entered his mind, Cale begging them to stop, pleading them, calling their names, kicking them, until the redhead gave up and let them release their frustrations in him.

Choi Han tweaked his hair, and vomited on the ground. He felt disgusted for what he have done, he barfed like there's no tomorrow. His tears were rolling down his cheeks.

Alberu on the other hand was staring at his hands. He clenched them and called out to the knight guarding them. It was Hilsman.

"Sir.."

Alberu called the Vice Captain but Hilsman but the man ignored him.

"Sir.. I just want to know how is Cale.."

He pleaded, Hilsman turned his head towards the Emperor and to Choi Han. He sighed.

"Young Master has been on bed since yesterday. You should know that, after what you did to him, there's no way the Young Master is fine."

Hilsman said with an angry face.

"I only hurt him.."

Choi Han mumbled, the door creaked, revealing Beacrox who was putting his gloves on.

"Am I supposed to be happy that you remembered my words?"

He asked, throwing glares towards Choi Han and Alberu.

"Here's a motherfucking freshly made bullwhip for the both of you."

"I will take good care of the both of you. Yes, let's enjoy our time."

Beacrox said with a gleaming under the light, he plastered an evil smile they have never seen before. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

25.6K 1.5K 13
A fanfiction for Lout of the Count's Family written by Yu Ryeo Han. I do not own the Lout of the Count's Family. This is just a FANFICTION. In his tw...
19.2K 1.5K 18
Cale henituse did 'not' survived after using instant. Time is morphed and crumbled after Cale used the said power, to prevent the chaos erupting, th...
11.7K 847 11
Cale Henituse, the Roan Empire's Silver Shield Commander who was loved by all, breathed his last in old age surrounded by his precious family. Cale...
60.5K 1.2K 10
***This is just a sample. This story is available on Amazon.*** When Alphas are considered a menace to society and are relegated to living in Alpha-c...