All Uchiha ( Uchihas x reader...

Por Caaora

Large debt - sold to Konoha - the Uchiha Clan and became a violented slut . ( rape , kinks - a whole lot of... Mais

Chapter one : The beginning of the end
Chapter 2 :Madara
Chapter 3 : New
Chapter 5: Three
Chapter 6: Out But Not Free
Chapter 7: Different
Chapter 8: Permission
Chapter 9: Girlfriends & Husbands
Chapter 10: The Man Who Took My Virginity
Chapter 11: Leaving?!
Chapter 12: Escape
Chapter 13: Daddy
Chapter 14: Good Times
Chapter 15: Training
Chapter 16: Meeting
Get Away
Chapter 18: Analysis
Chapter 19: Shyeiika & Itachi
Chapter 20: No Alone Time
Chapter 21: Indra's wife
Chapter 22: Re start
Chapter 23:Out With Indra
Chapter 24 : My Real Wife
Chapter 25 : Quickies
Chapter 26: 3/6 Husbands Edition
Chapter 27: After math
Chapter 28: Killie
Chapter 29: Itachi's Wife
Chapter 30: The Next Village
Chapter 31: Fun Day In The Cloud Shisui Edition
Chapter 32: The Hidden Stone
Chapter 33: The Hidden Rain
Chapter 34: Shisui's Reasoning
Chapter 35 : Madara's Decision

Chapter 4: The Head

1K 20 4
Por Caaora

Indra Pov

" are you the head of the Uchiha sir ?" Her soft voice whispered as she bowed .

" no I don't over see the clans I'm not part of it "

" I'm so sorry I do not understand your not an Uchiha sir ?" she said now confused .

" no I'm not an Uchiha I'm an Otusuki , Indra "

" right how may I help you sir ?"

I couldn't shift my eyes from her even though she was a Senju an Uchiha symbol on her chest made her a whole lot more attractive. I had to keep my head on she's probably been raped already by Madara or one of the others . I don't wish to make her uncomfortable.

" how is working as a slut going for you ?"

" I wish to go home " she blushed

" well what if I make you a deal " I said now standing in front of her . Up close she was even more beautiful, it almost made me blush . Her face looked exotic I just wanted to kiss her until her lips swell . " the Uchiha knew about you for a while "

" huh ? "

" they've been keeping you safe and watching over you they knew of your beauty and strength and that your an Uchiha "

We walked around the property looking at the various branch houses .

" what is the deal sir "
" you can call me Indra and what if you be my personal whore but you'll be able to go home to Hashirama and Tobirama?" I proposed starting to get anxious about her answer .

" thank you for the offer but is there anyway that I could just go home " he sulked .

Seeing such a beautiful woman stressed made me feel awful that soon enough , the whole main house will be inside her and she'll be used as a toy like her mother the only difference is that her mother enjoyed the attention from all the attractive Uchihas well the ones that were old enough . Shyeiika doesn't seem to like it at all but is unwillingly submissive .

" I'm sorry " I whispered as we got back to the exact spot we were started at .

I didn't want to ask but maybe she would agree this time .

" how about this ." I began meeting her hazel eyes " I train you I teach you how to pleasure the others and your self and even regular training too " I blushed .

She hesitated for a while " I haven't done anything sexual in my life so maybe you could help but I want to get married and do it with someone I actually love like all the other girls do "

I sighed not sure of her answer . Holding her cheek " your not like other girls Shyeiika "

We both blushed " I'm trusting you Indra " she said holding the hand which held her cheek . She's a dream .

"We start tomorrow with making out now I have to go " I said red as a tomato .

She bowed and left .

Your POV

Indra was -

I trust him more than I should . I walked back to Madara's main branch and there he was filling out paperwork .

" where were you" he said eyeing me up and down

"Out "

" what ever put on the maid out fit and go tidy up the kitchen .

" I want to go home "

He smirked and ignored me .

" I'm not doing any stupid house work "

" you either do it or I take your virginity"

I suck my teeth slamming the door as I left , he was so sexy I could melt but I had to keep up my resistance . I opened the door again changing into the maid outfit that had all the wrong places exposed .

" scrub the cupboards and wash the dishes ." He said kissing my forehead . I blushed and nodded.

After 10 minutes of scrubbing I heard Sasuke and Itachi come in . I could tell they were both eyeing my ass in the thong that Madara had me wear .

" I could just fuck there right now " Sasuke grumbled thinking I couldn't hear him .

" be respectful Sasuke ..... good morning Shyeiika " he smiled

" hi Itachi " I said eyeing Sasuke . Sasuke got down on his knees as I was and grinded himself on to me from behind holding my hair .

It felt amazing , his dick , his movements and they way he groped my boobs it made me bite my lip but I caught my senses.

" you call me daddy or I pinch your nipples till milk come out " he whispered loud enough for only me to hear .

" no " I said trying to pushing him off " no Sasuke "

" Sasuke we have to go " Itachi said getting a dango to eat .

" we're finishing this later " he said yanking my hair pulling my head back to kiss me . He was a good kisser and so hot . He helped me up and walked out the room .

"Oh Shyeiika would you like to dye your hair today ?"Itachi asked with a smile walking towards me

" may I ask why ?" I whispered he made me so nervous .

He lifted my head and kissed me . Itachi kisses were gentle and slow , he was enjoying this wasn't he ,bringing me into a tight hug . I hugged him back as he kissed my cheek .

" love the brown , but the black would make you all Uchiha my love " he said pulling away from the hug " meet me in Shisui's room tonight pretty girl "

" what time ?"

" 7 I'll see you later " he winked .

My face turned all different shades of red as I continued to clean .

An hour later I was on the last few dishes , when I felt a hand crawling up my shirt . Madara . He started kissing my neck lifting my hair to now suck on it . His kisses were precise and deep enough to leave a hickey wherever he desired . He came from behind with one hand grabbing my pussy as I gasped and the other around my neck . I arched into him I could feel his cock growing harder and harder as he massaged my kitty through the panty .

" Madara please stop " I whined as he continued to kiss my cheek
" you submit to the others but when ever I touch you you wish for me to stop " he said disappointed

" I don't want to be your slut the others treat me like a human " I whispered as he cut off my air .

" your gonna hurt me Madara "
" maybe if you gave us a try then it wouldn't be as bad " he said in a submissively low voice " look how wet you are , you like it rough "

He was right but - I couldn't give him what he wanted .

" MADARA " I yelled not even noticing that he had suck a finger in inside me and had began thrusting violently inside me . I legs began to shake , I am so wet for him . I tried to get away but he just shoved in another as all my juices and cum squirted out .

I couldn't think straight and thats what he wanted .

" UHHHH~~ MADARA~ YOUR YOUR UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH " I moaned as he rested me down on the floor getting on top of me still fingering me .

" this is your resistance Shyeiika " he laughed pulling me into a kiss . I couldn't control myself at all .

" please stop madara " I whispered cumming all over the floor and his fingers . It was a lot , its like he controlled my body like its was his . He sucked the rest of the cum off his fingers and then shoved them in my mouth . I sucked them intently .

" as I said before your my slut " he kissed me again and just left .

He was right I couldn't resist him .

I cleaned up very ashamed of what I just did and the rest of the day I wondered around and rested in the big gardens waiting for Itachi and Shisui .

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

64.8K 1K 23
Sasuke Uchiha is happily married to Sakura Haruno. She gave him an elder daughter and a son; Sarada Uchiha and Daisuke Uchiha. Sarada felt as if she'...
27.2K 975 16
Tane Uchiha, Shisui Uchiha, and Itachi Uchiha have been friends since they can remember. The Uchiha uprising is approaching quickly, and the three ar...
12.8K 256 27
Sequel to "Karma for my past mistakes" When an Uchiha has known love, then loses that deep love, it is replaced by an even stronger hate that changes...
122K 3.3K 45
a story of a girl who loved Naruto so much that she would cry over the deaths of everyone in the show.here parents were shit honestly but one day whi...