I am Sasuke's twin sister...

By LadyXenia843

The war ended. Hearts are broken. Feelings have changed. Will things go back to the same? Third Season of IAS... More

Before starting.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.

17.

1.1K 42 2
By LadyXenia843

A week had passed, and they still couldn't get Saki's memories back. Tsuande had personally came to see Saki, but couldn't find anything. Many people over the world came to try to get her memories back, but weren't successful.

"Like I said, if you want her to get her memories back. I want to see Saki personally." Nozaki said to Itachi.

Itachi glared at him. They had tried all possible torture to make him talk, but Nozaki remained to talk.

"No matter what you do, you will not be able to get her memories back...!" Nozaki yelled as Itachi left the room.

They all didn't wanted to let Saki meet him, but they were running out of options.

"So, what do you want to do Saki? We are still going to keep looking for other solutions, but we don't how long it will take. So, if you don't want, we will not let it happen." Itachi explained to Saki.

"I want to see him." Saki answered.

"Are you sure? You don't have to meet that trash." Sasuke said to Saki.

Saki nodded.

"I want to remember everyone... I want to remember myself." Saki answered.

Itachi and Sasuke nodded.

"Then we will do that, but we will also be there for your safety, okay?" Itachi said to Saki.

The day arrived, and Saki was nervous. She now knew that Nozaki didn't told her the true at all, and he even tried to get his hands on her. Saki breathed and then opened the door.

"Saki, hello." Nozaki greeted her with a smirk.

Saki looked at him with disgust.

"So what brings you here, dear Saki?" Nozaki asked Saki.

"You said that you will give her memories back." Sasuke said to Nozaki.

"I am asking Saki." Nozaki said having his eyes locked on Saki.

He didn't stopped looking at her since she enter the room.

"I want my memories back." Saki said looking straight at his eyes.

She felt trapped as she stared at his eyes, but she couldn't back out.

"What do I get from that, dear Saki?" Nozaki asked her.

"..."

Sasuke wanted to jump on Nozaki, but was stopped by Itachi.

"Maybe if you kiss me-"

"No." Saki immediately turn him down.

Nozaki stopped smiling, and his eyes went dead.

"Then, I can't help you."

"You son of-"

Itachi covered Sasuke's mouth.

"Just a kiss...?" Saki asked, and Nozaki regained his life in his eyes.

"Yes, just a kiss."

Saki thought about it, and nodded.

"But I will do it after you return my memories." Saki said back.

"... how do I know you will not back down?"

"I will do a seal." Saki answered.

"Saki-" Itachi and Sasuke called her.

Saki looked back at them, and they backed down.

"Alright, let's do it then."

Saki began to do the seal, and then Nozaki ended the seal. Saki collapsed on the ground, and Sasuke and Itachi immediately ran to her. Sasuke caught her, and Itachi grabbed Nozaki. After two days, Saki woke up. Sasuke, Itachi, and Yukimaru were taking care of her. They wouldn't leave her side. Kakashi asked about her every three hours.

"Ugh.." Saki slowly blinked.

She felt her head throb.

Did I got drunk yesterday? Is that why everything is fuzzy? Saki thought as she slowly stood up.

"Huh? Why are you three here?" Saki asked confused seeing her brothers and Yukimaru in her room. "Wait don't tell me I got super drunk and made a scene enough for you three to come here."

The three of them immediately hugged her. Saki didn't question them and hugged them back. They finally let her calm down, and get her thoughts back.

"Ah. Where the fuck is that son of a bitch?" Saki asked letting her killing intent out.

"Are you going to be okay? Didn't you did a seal with him?" Sasuke asked Saki.

"Oh, that? That wasn't a seal." Saki answered as she stretched.

"Huh?"

"If you look closely, this thing is wrong, which makes the entire seal not work. Even thought I didn't had my previous knowledge, with your help I found about seals, and with my extraordinary brain made him think that I would do it." Saki explained as she looked for her clothes to change.

They let her change, and they all went to the I&T room. They waited outside of the room, and waited for Saki to come out. After five minutes, they heard a cry, and then Saki came out.

"Are you done?" Sasuke asked her.

"Yup. That Genjutsu is going to last three weeks that will feel like 30 years for him." Saki said while smiling.

They sweated at her reaction, but the smiled as Saki had come back.

"Now, I love you guys, but I have something to do." Saki said after giving the three of them a hug.

"We don't want any babies from you!" Itachi yelled as Saki ran.

"Itachi!!!" Saki said embarrassed.

Itachi smiled, and he had to go back work. Everyone then went back. Saki ran and ran looking for one person one. Then, she saw Kakashi walking through the village going to the Hokage's tower. Saki ran to him, and then grabbed his shirt.

"Huh?" Kakashi was able to say surprised.

Saki didn't let him say anything else as she pulled him down, pulled his mask down, and kissed him. Everyone stared at them, but Saki didn't stopped.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." Saki kept repeating.

Kakashi blushed as he just realized what had happened and covered his mouth with his hand. He was able to calm down, and hugged her.

"Let's date officially." Kakashi said to her.

Saki nodded. The crowd cheered on them, and Saki and Kakashi finally remember where they were and blushed.

+++++++++

Saki pov

"Are you ready, Saki?" Itachi-nii asked me.

I felt my heart thumping, and my fingers tremble. I didn't even felt this nervous when I fought Madara, but I am nervous to marry the man I love. After two years of officially dating, we decided to get married before going to our long trip.

"I feel like my heart is going to come out." I said honestly.

"Don't worry, Sakura can put it back." Sasuke-nii said to me.

I rolled my eyes, and grabbed their hands. We decided to go the three together so we wouldn't fight. The three of us walked to the ceremony, and then the music started. They walked me to where Kakashi was, and then said some warming words.

"Make her cry again, and you will die in a painful ten years."

"You better not leave her again."

Kakashi sweated at the protectiveness of my brothers and only nodded. Yukimaru was sitting on the first row, and my brothers joined him. I was actually the first one to get married out of all of us, but Hinata and Naruto came as a couple, so did Shikamaru and Temari, and surprisingly Sasuke and Sakura came as a couple too. Tenten was having some difficulties with Neji, but they came as friends. Ino was alone, and so was Sai. Seems like Sai is still a little shy.
The ceremony started, and then after what felt hours, the ceremony ended. We were just enjoying our last day together, as tomorrow was the start of our long Honeymoon.

"I will throw the flowers now!" I announced as I turned, and then threw them.

Everyone was busy trying to get it, but then someone go it because two of the girls were fighting over it, but it slip from their hands. The flowers flew, and then landed on someone's hands.

"Sakura?!"

Sakura blushed and so did my brother. The next day came, and we had packed everything. We said our goodbyes, and left. I teleported us to our house that people gift us as our wedding gift. It was close to the beach too.

"Let's unpack." Kakashi said to me, and we did it.

Well, mostly him, and me just exploring the house. It had three rooms, a kitchen, two bathrooms with tubs, and a living room. We had to go for groceries, so I went to where our room was. I hugged him from behind. He looked so cute.

"I am almost done." Kakashi said to me.

I slowly moved my hands down.

🍋🍋🍋

"Saki..." Kakashi warned me.

I ignored him, and continued to move my hands inside his pants.

"Eh... Is not erected."

"Of course not! I am not some type of beast in heat every time you..."

His member slowly began to get an erection.

"Not a beast in heat, huh?" I said with a smirk.

I saw how his ears began to get red. I went in front of him, and kneeled in front of him. I undid his pants, and took his erection out of his underwear.

"Saki... wait."

"Nope." I said mockingly, and began to move my hand up and down.

He began to get bigger. Is that even possible? Does this thing really goes inside me? No wonder I always feel my back ache...

"We have... to go..." Kakashi tried to stop me.

"I don't think we can go with this problem." I said as I licked his penis.

I began to deep throat his erection, and he began to move his hips. He grabbed the back of my head, and moved my head deeper. I felt the tip of his erection hit my throat.

"Ugh...! Saki..." Kakashi called my name.

I loved when he called my name in his aroused voice. I shuddered, and felt my insides cramp. Kakashi then took his penis out of my mouth, and finished in my face. I closed my eyes as I felt a warm liquid. I breathed heavily. Kakashi took some tissues and helped me clean myself, and we then went out.

🍋🍋🍋

We went to the closet town, and began to buy our groceries.

"It's nice to see a couple." The owner said looking at us.

"He is my husband." I said with a smile as I hugged his arm.

"Oh my, since when?"

"Yesterday." I answer back.

I began to talk to the owner a little more, when she looked away, and frowned. I looked at that direction too.

"That's Fumiko, she flirts with everyone that catches her attention. Seems like she got her eyes on your hubby."

I looked at her, and then shrugged.

"He is my husband. I know him." I said with a smile.

I got my groceries, and then said goodbye. I went to Kakashi and seems like Fumiko was still trying.

"Come on, your wife doesn't have to know." She said with a flirtatious smile.

"I have told you, I love my wife, and would never think of doing something that would hurt her. Besides, she is more beautiful than you. So stop this and go before I stop being polite." Kakashi said in a tiered tone.

Alright, let's help him. I said and then went up to them.

"I am done! Oh? Who is this, darling?" I asked Kakashi.

"No one, let's go. You are done looking or everything you wanted, right?" He asked me with in a warm tone.

"Yes, then if she isn't important, then let's go." I said and we left the girl.

She looked embarrassed and glared at me. I smiled victoriously. We got home, and I helped unpack this time. I cooked for us, and then we ate.

"Let's go to the beach." I said after eating our lunch.

"Okay, let's go then." Kakashi agreed with me.

I put on my swimsuit, and a grabbed a towel. We went to the beach, and walked first. We walked with our hands locked together, and enjoyed the view. I then got to the beach, and smiled.

"Oops." I said and pushed Kakashi to the water.

Kakashi fell, and got wet. I could see his upper body. Kakashi then grabbed my wrist, and pulled me towards him. I took my towel off so I had something to cover after he splashed water on me. We looked at each other and laughed. Everything was so peaceful, and it was just the two of us. After playing with the water for some time, we then went back to the house.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

2048 words

(A/n- Guys... it's almost the end)

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANY DRAWINGS

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 6.6K 22
[COMPLETED] Mikazuki Hatake lost her family when she was 6 years old, only to gain another one. And his name was Kakashi Hatake Now 13 and about to b...
208K 6.1K 18
The war has ended, but nothing is as it should be. Team 7 is always busy and never see each other. Then they are sent on a mission to the Land of Win...
140K 3.9K 20
(Completed) What happens when Sakura, Hinata, Ino and Tenten runaway to better themsleves because of a conversation they overheard. How will the boys...
11.9K 97 14
Three years have passed, the heiress was determined with hope inside her until the Akatsuki took everything that she loved away from her. Will she fi...