TnT Temptations After Dark

By Twisted_Truths

WELCOME TO TWISTED TRUTH'S WORLD OF TNT AFTER DARK. JOIN US AS WE EMBARK ON A STEAMY UNCUT JOURNEY THROUGH SE... More

The Games We Play
Am I Coming Home?
Am I Coming Home Part 2
You Plus Me....And Crazy
Her Lusting Eyes vs His Truth
If Only For Tonight...
The End of What?
We Took An Oath
In the End, I Only Want You
We Took An Oath Pt.2
Never Stop Being Nasty For Me
Chose the Wrong One
The Flip
Forever Will Be Nasty
Two Different Places
2 Powerful On Top
More Power When You're Addicted
#MiraStory
#Mirastory PT 2
Sounds of Fury and Love
You By My Side
Say Yes Ma'am
Give The D Without Being One
A Taste of Acrimony
Birthday Love
Safe Space
Poor Little Tink Tink
Thrupple Deets
Our Time has Passed
The Agreement
Oh Papi, Did (You) miss Cookie?
(You) Drive me Crazy

Secrets out

1.3K 44 37
By Twisted_Truths

For all my kinky backseat readers. This is for you, trust we see you. We try to be inclusive over here. So have another sweet treat.

Cookie groaned stirring from her sleep. The slow bounce of the bed annoying her. The cause of her waking up. Opening her eyes she was face to face with a clock saying 7 in the morning. Lifting her head she turned the other way to see what this moving was about just to get a view of Anika riding Lucious.

"Told you she'd wake up." Anika tossed, not having to hold in her moans anymore. Lucious looked over at Cookie flashing her a grin.

"Goodmorning." He chirped, gripping Anika's hips making her ride him faster. Cookie scowled at the two pulling herself up to sit. Reaching out Lucious cupped one of her breasts out in the open. Cookie smacked his hand off, not in the mood. It was fucking Saturday she just wanted to sleep in.

"You're not gonna play?" Anika moaned out in question. Still wordlessly Cookie got up flipping the both of them off. Heading into the bathroom to do her hygiene. Anika's loud moaning a soundtrack in the background. Hopping into the shower, Cookie was exiting as they were entering the bathroom.

"Awww." Anika whined, having missed the time to join Cook.

"Stop being pissy. Give me a proper good morning." Lucious demanded casually, Cookie cut her eyes at him ignoring him and giving Anika a kiss good morning instead. Snatching her by the neck he took his goodmorning kiss from her. Reminding her just who had her body singing last night. Pulling back he released her with a smug grin.

"You make me sickkkk." Cookie hissed, snapping out of the haze he put her in.

"No, I make you weak." He corrected, Anika giggled heading into the shower followed by Lucious. Rolling her eyes, Cookie headed downstairs. Jaunita preparing breakfast for the trio. Two little bowls of cut fruit waiting.

"Thank you Jaunita."

"Should I have coffee brewing?" Jaunita asked, wondering if Lucious was on his way down.

"In about an hour." Cookie answered, anytime they got in the shower the cleaning didn't happen for a minute.

Jaunita hummed, understanding what that meant. Getting used to the trio wasn't very hard. Getting used to the arguing? That was the real struggle. She wondered if they could go a day without some type of snap whether that be big or small. On the dot like Cookie said the other two came downstairs. Breakfast waiting at the table as they strolled.

"You need to tell your kitty to behave. If she keeps offering me her ass I'm going to take it." Lucious threw out, as if they weren't eating. Anika's cheeks flamed as she choked ironically on a sausage.

"Heat of the moment." Anika tossed, looking at Cookie's scowl of disapproval.

"If she thinks she's ready. Next time she offers go for it." Cookie simply smirked, knowing Anika would say it and end up with a donut for the next week.

Cookie had warned her time and time again but like always she was hard headed. Lucious grinned evilly making Anika swallow wrong. A spout of coughing followed, making the other two laugh. Anika took a drink of orange juice to calm down, pouting as she regained composure.

"You guys are so mean."

"And yet you're still here." Cookie chuckled.

"I wonder why."

"Ask myself that every day." Lucious added, Anika huffed digging into her food.

A comfortable silence falling over them. It had been a month since Anika's surprise concert. The tension in the house had died down substantially, but they still got into spats. Cookie found herself moving more and more of her clothes here. She chopped it up to always be demanded to stay home with them. Home.....she called this place home now. She was finally truly settling into this lifestyle. Sometimes she had her days wondering why she would do this to herself. Then what always rung true is how both Cookie and Lucious had changed being apart almost two decades. Anika just fit in. Somehow someway she just did. Cookie was starting to see nothing past the three of them.

Waking up to the smiles in the morning. Even hearing the stupid annoying arguing kinda of in a weird way made her happy. Her heart always fluttered with Lucious but lately Anika had been causing some stuttering beats. Especially as of recently the small features meant a lot sometimes. Hell even Lucious's stank ass was doing little things like setting up dates. It seemed like he was really all locked in. Migrating into the family room they lounged listening to the single Tiana presented for approval.

"Sooooooooooo Cookie, I was thinking today we could have some girl time. I so need a fill on these nails, why not add some spa time on top of that?" Anika tossed out, Lucious scowled not for being left out but for the simple fact he was gonna be paying for it.

"I was kinda thinking some shopping. Versace just dropped a new.......why is he blowing me up like this?" Cookie trailed off, seeing an influx of texts coming through from Jamal. Then Porsha flurry of texts. Soon her phone ringing followed by Lucious's phone. Looking at each other they huffed picking up their phones.

"What Jamal!?!"

"Ma! Look at Keems Instagram!" Jamal rushed.

"What?"

"HIS INSTAGRAM!" Jamal spat.

"Boy don't yell at me! What the hell are you...."

"Cookie....Lucious....." Anika called, looking at her phone in horror. Both looked at her in confusion. Becky rattling off the same shit Jamal was in his ear. Turning her phone to a post from Hakeem an hour ago, showcasing him looking into a camera with duct tape across his mouth. A busted lip, sweat dripping off of him. A gun out of nowhere cracking Keem on the head knocking him out cold. The caption offering nothing more but a deadline?

@HakeemThaDream: 24 hours. 500k.

"What the hell is that?!" Cookie screeched, lunging for Anika's phone. Snatching it to get a better look. Lucious getting up to look hanging up on Becky.

"I don't know! Do yall know about this? Keem was talking last week about getting some traction for his album. Is this it?" Jamal asked.

"Lucious is this bullshit? What are you and Keem doing?!"

"This ain't us baby. Fuck...this ain't us." Lucious groaned, pulling back running a hand over his face.

"So it's real?" Anika asked, taking the silence as a yes.

"What does that mean?" Anika tossed, after a while.

"A shake down." Cookie and Lucious uttered in unison. Sharing a look between them Anika felt left out if. Hanging up on Kamal Cookie jumped up from the table rushing upstairs. Lucious on the phone with Webb as he headed up. Anika rushed behind them. Seeing Cookie pull out a nine and check the clip, before sliding it into the waistband of her skirt.

"Webb is logging into the GPS of Hakeem's car. We gotta figure out where he was at." Lucious tossed out, opening a drawer pulling a gun out of his own. Doing the same movements Cookie just did.

"Video timestamp is an hour ago. We're looking anywhere from 2 to 3 hours ago." Cookie tossed out, pulling on her heels. Anika watched them both looking lost for what to do.

"Try calling Keems phone. Webb can get a ping if it's on." Lucious tossed, looking down at his phone telling the boys to highball their asses to the house. Nearly running Anika over who was standing in the doorway.

"Let's go." Cookie called out, grabbing her purse.

"Wait, I'm going too." Anika blurted, getting two sets of identical glares shooting that down.

"No." Lucious spat.

"What?! Why!!"

"They might snatch your ass too. Stay here Anika. I mean it! Now is not the time for you to be hard headed." Cookie barked, before walking off. Four guards waiting in the foyer for instruction.

"No one leaves the grounds. Once the boys get here no in or out. Lockdown!" Lucious barked, getting nods in return. They were unaware of who or what this was about. Until the situation was assessed everyone was the enemy.

"Webb said his car stopped in Brownsville."

"THE FUCK WAS HE DOING THERE." Cookie growled, jumping into the SUV. She hadn't lived here in New York long but long enough to know Hakeem should have been nowhere near Brownsville.

"Fuck if I know. That boy stays doing random shit. Contrary to what you think he decided he was going to finish his album without my help. He just needs two more damn songs. So I don't know what the hell he has been doing." Lucious spat, plugging in the destination as he did 80 in a 60.

Cookie huffed looking at all the haux articles popping out. This shit wasn't no damn joke but better the public thought it was. Less messy when she shot someone for touching her baby. Going through Keems socials she noticed a tweet from two weeks ago. A picture of him and his crew with a big ass bunch of randoms. She scowled none if those were empire artists. Pulling out her phone she called a number.

"Hello.....Chicken! What the fuck have yall been doing?!" She instantly barked, the phone on speaker.

"That's Hakeem! We was supposed to meet up at this studio out in Brown at 4."

"Why!"

"He went to one of those underground rap battles parties Lucious was talking about." Chicken started, as Cookie reached over slapping the back of Lucious's head.

"Aye!" He barked, swerving the car.

"We met this crew. One of them dudes' names was Thrilla. Keem and them was chilling and shit. Ask Thrilla to hop on a song cause he was dope. Today was the day we was supposed to finish the fucking track. Saw that shit on insta and went to Keems to ask him why he was playing but he ain't here. That shit real Cookie."

"I fucking know that Chicken! If I find out you had something to do with this I'ma skin your ass. Hear me?!" Cookie threatened.

"I would never do an..."

"Hear me?!" Cookie interrupted.

"Yeah." Chicken answered, Cookie hung up searching up the name Thrilla.

"Classic set up." Lucious concluded, letting out a slight sigh of relief.

This ruling out anyone knowing about Frank and coming for revenge. Cookie shook her head. She was gonna slap Hakeem when she saw him. He should have seen that shit from a mile away. Lucious used to do it to marks back in the day. Some nigga with some change playing gangsta. Easy money, rob them bitches blind send them home crying to mama. What was different about this? Hakeem wasn't just some nigga with change. He was a fucking Lyon, a name carrying millions.

Pulling up they spotted Hakeem's car, a damn Mercedes-Benz. A special kind of stupid indeed. Why the fuck would you drive a Benz through here? The windows busted out and some kids ransacking the car. Cookie shipped out her gun, hopping out the car before Lucious could even park. She ignored her name being called.

"Drop the radio and everything else!" Cookie barked, scaring the four boys.

"Run I'll pop yo ass." Cookie spat, noticing the movements. They boys dropped everything holding their hands up.

"You can have all that. Promise." One rushed out.

"Good shit too." Another added.

"Shut up, get over there." She snapped, they quickly rushed doing so.

"Damn Cook." Lucious scolded, as he neared the boys lighting up recognizing him.

"It's Lucious Lyon! Yoooooo!"

"Yeah yeah, how long has this car been here?" Lucious asked, as Cookie lowered her gun. Not that she'd shoot these babies anyways.

"Ummmm since like noon. Yeah 12." One answered.

"You see who got out?" Cookie questioned, having confirmation they were only two hours behind these fools.

"Yeah, some punk ass in flashy chains." One laughed, Cookie groaned that punk ass being Keem.

"A studio on this street?" Lucious pressed.

"This street? Naww that like 6 blocks away. He thought there was a studio?"

"He not from round here clearly."

"That's dumb why he ain't look it up?"

"Ion know he slow?"

"If it was me I would have come strapped."

"It's Brown."

"Exactly this Brown."

"You two zip it." Cookie spat, at the two boys going back and forth.

"Sorry." They rushed.

"You see anyone else?" Lucious questioned, looking around.

"Two other dudes. They was chopping it. Went somewhere, I don't know we were walking by when this all happened."

"One was short and fat. Other one looked like Idris Elba if he got hit by a car."

"I.....okay." Cookie tossed, not sure how to picture that description.

"Can we like still have the stuff? A trade for info?" One asked, clearly the youngest of the group.

Cookie pursed her lips at them. Opening her mouth to say something the Benz chirped once then again. Looking around Lucious spotted a man with keys looking around. Clicking again the car beeped the random eyes landing on it. Then Cookie and Lucious standing by it. The stare off short before the man took off, Lucious cursed giving chase. Cookie watched him run off turning back to the boys.

"You not gone help?"

"In these heels? Please, look yall short on cash? That why you stealing?" Cookie asked, getting head nods.

"Where yall stay at?" She added, getting distrustful looks like she was the one caught stealing.

"You gone tell on us?"

"No boy! You wanna get paid for information or what?" Cookie spat.

"On the corner. The stoop that say 210-215. We all living in that building."

"Give me someone's name." Cookie spoke, adding that to memory.

"Caleb Jones."

"As you see I'm busy but I'll be back. I won't forget. One more thing, if yall were tryna hide from someone chasing you. Where would you go?" Cookie tossed, walking back to the SUV.

"If you keep running that way there's this old ass torn up like steel factory or something. It's got this big ass fence. You can lose anybody if you know how to jump over it quick enough. If you go this way though, then take a left, go down that road then a right. There's only one road that goes in and out that place."

"Good. Give me a couple days. Put that shit back and make sure nobody steal out the car and I'll make sure you get paid." Cookie spoke, jumping into the car.

They nodded saluting like she was a damn Sergeant. Pulling off Cookie followed their instructions, finding the building easy waiting for any sign of movement. Not having to wait long to see someone sprinting across the gravel. Hitting the gas Cookie zoomed fully content with hitting him with this car. His body hitting the front with a thud. She was decent enough not to run him over. Breaking she took her time getting out. Not like he could go anywhere. She was at least going 30. His groaning and moaning loud as she approached where his body launched. Kicking him onto his back she put her foot against his neck. Getting his full attention.

"I didn't do anything." He spat out, some red on his teeth.

"Could've fooled me. Where you get those keys!?" Cookie snapped.

"I don't know! I was told I was gone make 2gs just to move the car." He heaved, Cookie hummed so them stupid fuckers was around here somewhere.

"God dayum!" Lucious's voice carried, as he slowly made his way over. Out of breath and all.

"What they look like?!" Cookie questioned, taking her foot off his neck.

"Dude had dreads......T on it." He answered, Cookie pursed her lips staring down at him. Her piercing eyes making him cough up some more held back information.

"I seen him before. He deals......on 5th and main."

"Goodboy." Cookie smirked, waiting for Lucious to reach her.

"Aww poor chunk chunk. Need some water?" She teased, getting a glare from him. He kicked the dude on the ground in the head for good measure.

"Thrilla gave him the keys. They got Keem around here somewhere. They so fucking stupid. They way outta there league fucking with us." Cookie spat, heading back to the car as Lucious snatched up Keems keys.

"Anybody stupid to fuck with a Lyon." Lucious chimed in, already formulating a plan.

"Learned he deal on 5th and Main. I doubt he'd be there today though. I say we go eye for an eye." Cookie spoke up, as Lucious begun reversing the car. Leaving the man sprawled out not sure he was okay. Not that they cared.

"Get Webb on the phone." Lucious tossed out.

It took nothing to find out Thrilla had a 5 year old. They hated fucking with the kids but they had no choice. Eye for an eye, a child for a child. Was Hakeem worth a half a million? Of course, but they weren't about to let some low level gangsters punk them for chump change. They didn't need others getting ideas. So Cookie made a tweet saying they were ready to hand over the cash for the cash.

Getting a call from some burner phone they agreed to a meet up at midnight. Instead of money in Lucious's hands there was a boy and his mother. Double the collateral for a mistake on their part. The goons at first saying they didn't know Thrilla and how those two meant nothing. That the Lyons had fucked up and sentenced Hakeem to death. Instead of playing the give up roll they wanted, Lucious simply cocked his gun holding it against the mothers head. Counting down from 10. He hit 2 and was fully prepared to pull the trigger when they finally got some act right and dropped the dumb roles they were playing.

Hakeem was delivered within 10 minutes after that. Cookie could never follow through with plans though. She shot Thrilla the moment he showed his face to negotiate. Nearly getting shot back had Lucious not reminded them of their hostages. They left that meeting ground with a bruised but intact child and that was all that mattered. Despite his adamant rude ungrateful response to his rescue. It had Cookie damn near ready to shoot him her damn self.

Dropping him off at his home with an on call doctor to evaluate him. Letting Andre and Mal know everything was good and they could go home. Alarms no longer ringing for the family. Lucious and Cookie hoped to get some peace after a stressful day. Anika had other plans as she laid into them about not including her in moves and how they were a team now. Trying to calmly explain that Anika wasn't ready to see the other side of life ended up in an argument much bigger than it needed to be. Which ended up with everyone being pissy the next day. The petty levels at an all time high.

Lucious having Juanita only make him breakfast. Anika locking the door to the master bathroom. Cookie heavy on the cold shoulder and disappearing for the day. It was the usual mess with no one giving any leeway. Making for an extra amount of unresolved tension as Lucious demanded a family dinner. One that Cookie showed up late to adding more fuel to the fire. Everyone was already seated and eating when she finally walked through those mansion doors.

"Hey ma." Jamal tossed, cutting through the tense silence as she took a seat.

"Hi my babies." She chirped, Andre chuckled nodding acknowledgement at his mother. Hakeem scowling at her greeting.

"Cookie. You're late." Lucious tossed, from the head of the table. Cookie made a show of rolling her eyes.

"Lucky I'm here." She sung, pouring herself a hefty glass of wine. Feeling another pair of hot eyes on her, Cookie glanced at Anika.

"Something on your mind Boo boo kitty?" Cookie purposely poked, watching Anika's face redden at the old nickname.

"I don't know. Should there be she-devil?"

"Oooooo....did you think of that all day?" Cook spoke, faking like her feelings were hurt. The boys looked between each other, before back to the obviously at odds women at the table. Rhonda finally getting a taste of what the trio really were like all together.

"I thought about a lot actually."

"About little old me? Oh how sweet."

"You're a few choice words that are anything but." Anika spat, not backing down to Cookie's jesting tonight.

"Do tell BooBoo. I'd love to hear."

"Cut it out." Lucious snapped, at the both of them. Finding himself trying to play mediator, a role he didn't find himself in often.

"Eat and shut up." He added.

"I already ate." Cookie smirked, knowing that would piss him off. Getting the reaction she wanted from him. To add gasoline to fire she blew him a kiss. He gave a dry chuckle pointing a steak knife at her in threat.

"You promise?" She taunted, batting her lashes at him.

"The dysfunction is exquisite is it not?" Jamal tossed out, to no one in particular.

"Tastes toxic but addicting, yes?" Andre spoke, playing into Jamal's joke.

"Let's not talk about dysfunction and toxicity. Unless we all get to join in? Dre.....Mal? That's what I thought." Cookie smirked, knowing they didn't want her to slap their cards on the table.

"It's y'all fault." Keem mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?" Lucious asked, having picked up on it. Hakeem looked up, meeting his father's gaze.

"I said....it's y'all fault." He repeated.

"Say it with your chest punk ass." Lucious spat, with a disinterested tone to his phone. Hakeem growled, slamming his fork down. Cookie cut her eyes over at him. Still wanting to tag that ass from last night.

"ITS Y'ALL FAULT WE ALL FUCKED UP!"

"Here we go...." Cookie sung, taking a long drink from her glass.

"It's true!" Keem hissed at her.

"My foot in yo ass bout to be true if you don't check your attitude." Cookie warned.

"I don't deny we fucked yall up." Lucious casually tossed, throwing a shrug in there.

"You. You fucked them up." Cookie corrected.

"Let's not point fingers Cookie." Lucious lowly spat.

"I'm just saying. Don't say no we."

"That shit right there!" Keem snapped, both his parents turning attention back to him.

"Oh shut the hell up! Ain't nobody tell yo stupid wanna be play thug ass to go hang in the hood. News flash you aint bout that life. Silver spoon baby!" Cookie spoke, her words cutting deep in Keem.

"Ma...." Jamal sighed, knowing she was gone feel bad for that later.

"Nope. A spades a spade Jamal. She's right, what happened yesterday as unfortunate as it was. That could've been avoided. You're naive Keem. You should've seen that set up a mile away. You're not street smart." Lucious chimed in.

"Got a point. I could've seen that." Andre added, harsh as his parents were being Hakeem acted literally like a child.

"Okay so we all could've seen it. We've all fucked up." Jamal spoke up, hoping to diffuse the situation.

"Fuck y'all!" Hakeem barked, feeling jumped on.

"I'm a product of my environment right. So if I'm this stupid fuck up like yall saying it's them two who fucked me up. I do what my parents do.....in all situations." Hakeem tossed, eyeing Anika at the last part. A shot loud in the dining room. It wasn't what he said but the way he said it.

"What?" Hakeem grinned, starting to eat amused with the silence now. Looking to his father he expected to see fierce anger but instead a cool eyes staring back at him.

"Huh?" Cookie asked, replaying Keems words in her head. Her eyes gliding from her son to Anika.

"Just proving a point Ma...." Hakeem poked, Anika poked at her food afraid to lift her head. Wishing the floor could open up and swallow her whole.

"You think I don't know what goes on in my house?" Lucious questioned, throwing Hakeem for a loop as well as Cookie and Anika.

"Nothing goes on that I don't know about. What you feel macho Keem? That your ace in the sleeve? Let me show you a real ace. Your albums shelved until you learn to grow the fuck up." Lucious dropped.

"WHAT!?!" Hakeem erupted, having a stare off with his father. Realizing he was being completely serious struck a nerve in Hakeem. Knocking a wine bottle off the table as he got up, knocking his chair over as well. His tantrum going ignored.

"So......uh yeah we're gonna head out." Andre announced nudging Rhonda.

"Dinner was good....give Jaunita my love." She added, getting up with Dre. Jamal silently excused himself knowing this was about to be some shit by the way his mother was staring off into space. Hakeem had mentioned smashing Anika but Jamal had just assumed he was talking shit. Giving his mother a kiss on the cheek before leaving, he said a prayer for Jaunita's sanity.

Cookie pushed her chair back getting up. Lucious eyeing her not sure where this was going. He'd known about that little romp between Keem and Anika since it happened. That was just something he held onto in case he had to black mail them later in life. Wiping his mouth he finished off his wine.

".......I can explain." Anika softly started, Lucious moved just as quick as Cookie did. Yanking Anika literally out her chair before Cookie pounced on her.

"It's not what you think!" Anika shrieked, hiding behind Lucious.

"Ima kill you." Cookie hissed, making another move to snatch her being blocked by Lucious. Her targets switching, a slap rocking him on his feet for a second. His own aggressive reaction triggered. Cookies back hit the wall with a loud thud. Hands pinned to her chest.

"You knew!!!"

"Calm the fuck down man!" He barked, her slap still having his left ear ringing.

"Cookie I can explain! It was an accident. A real literal accident. Lucious had cheated on me and I was drunk and emotional at the house......and then I was dumb enough to let Keem drink and things just got out of hand. I didn't plot or anything like that. It was a fuck up."

"I'ma fuck YOU up!" Cookie spat.

"It was a mistake! I've put it in the past. To forget it, how was I supposed to tell you that? Lucious knew apparently and didn't tell you either!" Anika tossed, hoping to share this heat. Lucious let Cookie go spinning around.

"Don't do that shit! This don't got shit to do with me! YOU DID THAT SHIT!"

"IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU WERE FAITHFUL!" Anika yelled back.

"OH SO I OPENED YOUR LEGS UP FOR HIM?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT! I'm done!" Cookie yelled out, attention thrown back on her.

"Cook, come on man. You always do this shit." Lucious hissed, more so upset with the fact they get to break it off all willy nilly and he can't.

"Are you serious?! You don't even want to hear me out! That's not fair, Cookie."

"I dont care." Cookie simply tossed, really needing her own space right now. She needed to process this correctly and all this mama bear energy was fucking that up.

"I CARE! You always run! You never stay and talk. You just run off and then not come home and ignore us! You're always pointing out what we do that fucks up this relationship but what about you? You playing Where's Walfo fucks this up too!" Anika voiced, Cookie's face scrunched not wanting to hear that shit.

"Lucious forgave me for that. We wouldn't be together if he didn't. You can too I know you can." Anika pushed, Lucious eyed the side of her head wondering when the fuck he Saud all that. Scoffing Cookie snatched her purse off the table heading from the front door. It was truth in Anika's words amplifying her need to leave.

"Cookie......Cookie....COOKIE!"

"What?!"

"Do you love me?" Anika blurted, throwing Cookie for another loop. In the midst of the chaos leave it to that girl to throw the random shit out.

"Honestly.......I know you love Lucious. But what about me......do you love me? Are you just with me so you can have Lucious? You've never said it........Do you love me?" Anika poured out, the voice cracks telling Cookie she was crying.

Did she love this girl? She never thought she was capable of loving anyone after Lucious. The anger over her fucking Hakeem was making her want to say no. But that was out of anger. She needed to figure it out though, because just what were the three of them doing. Choosing silence, Cookie continued out the door. Her heart twisting painfully at the cry she heard leave Anika. She had trust in Lucious that he wouldn't kick Anika while she was down. She just needed some time....

After falling off the face of the earth these last several days Cookie thought it would be good she actually went to work. If someone had an emergency they would have come to the penthouse. She had spent these last four days doing some self evaluation. She hated to admit Anika had a point. She did run off a lot instead of dealing with shit. It was easier than being riled up and pouting off shit she didn't mean. Though she could see how that affected them as well.

What started off truly as just a means for good sex had morphed into a legit relationship that just felt right. She missed them.....that was the truth. Another truth was that she actually loved Anika. Crazy as it sounded to her she did. Loved everything about her. Even her whiny crybaby fits were loved and that said a lot. Anika deserved to hear that. Like she deserved to be heard out. That Hakeem shit really took her for a ride right into mama and not lover. That wasn't something you just admitted on a second date or something. Turning her TV on as she searched for today's outfit she wasn't expecting to hear her name. Exiting the closet she stared at her screen listening.

"Lyon Thrupple? You heard that right. Speculation of the new found closeness between hip hop mogul and his ex wife have been circulating since she came back on the scene. Though after news of the engagement to long-term on and off girlfriend Anika Calhoun, rumors of a rekindle had died. Until now, after a fan at last month's charity concert caught this."

A picture of Anika when she jumped on Cookie being flashed on screen. Clear as day for all to see. Cookie rubbed the side of her neck taking a seat on the bed. Not sure how to feel in the moment.

"Now everyone knows these two have had a volatile relationship since the beginning. Sources from close in the company noting the intense feuding between the two. Who just months ago were both appointed A&R by Lucious. You could say seeing this behavior between the two was shocking and fans just had to catch it. Especially with Cookie herself announcing the true motive of the concert and not Anika's so called fiance. Rumors of a kiss shared between these two ladies spread like wildfire in social media, but had no backing. Curious to see just how deep these claims went, me and my team kept an eye on the Lyons. Just last week our cameras caught this."

A video from the press conference from two weeks ago playing. Nothing looking too out of order but Lucious leaning over to whisper something to Cookie. Watching it play again Cookie looked on confused.

"Missed it? Here let us pause. That's something awfully shiny on Cookie's hand. Now the fashionista is often wearing jewelry from head to toe but this ring has made a constant appearance. Always on her ring finger that is of no coincidence. Considering she has no known suitors. We were getting confused by the day. Was there an affair going on between Anika and Cookie? Or was Anika and Lucious a hoax to cover up his rekindle? Nothing made any sense. Till hidden paparazzi caught the three leaving Le Bernardin. Looking rather cozy if I may say."

Another image popping up. Lucious holding Cookie's hand as they walked. Anika looking in her purse for something, a ring clear as day on her finger. A second image of Lucious "helping" Cookie in the car with a handful of her ass. A third image of Anika sharing a kiss with him. Then a fourth of him helping her in the car as well.

"Is this just a fling? A making for an interesting sex life? Well complete confirmation was given by their very own Hakeem Lyon. Hear what he had to say during his interview with us yesterday."

Cookie sat up straighter seeing her skin on the screen. He was going to wish them mother fuckers killed him when she was through. With his punk ass spilling secrets because he felt some type of way.

"So for clarification the video wasn't a hoax?"

"Naw but it's all good. Nobody can shake Hakeem Lyon. I'm the new blueprint."

"Glad to hear you're okay. Before you go Hakeem. We just have to ask. There's speculation of a close knit relationship between your parents and.....Anika. is there any truth to these allegations?"

Cookie watched her son smile at the camera like he was making some big money move.

"Birds fly don't they."

"You heard it here first, folks. At HipHops Hot Topics, the tea is always hot. A response from any of the three has yet to be received since the drop of this news on our Twitter. How long can they stay quiet? The jig is up! The internet is on fire today."

Cookie flopped backwards on her bed groaning. She was not about to open any social media. Just a bunch of randoms with too much to say about her life. Being in the spotlight was a damn curse. Hearing beating at her door Cookie got up expecting it to be Lucious. Instead she received the voice of two mosey ass bitches that just couldn't wait to be in her face. Why couldn't she have been an only child?

"Loretha!"

Later that day...

"You're going over there for how long?" Lucious asked, as he put Anika's bag in the car.

Being woken up to Anika's phone going off wild this morning wasn't ideal. Hearing her mother screaming without the speaker being on wasn't either. Hell all of today had been shit to be quite honest. With Cookie still on her shit, and no word from her. The three of them couldn't discuss a plan of action. It's not like they could claim it was all a lie.

"Just until I can calm them down. My mother thinks I'm on drugs, and my dad thinks you brainwashed me. I just need a few days to talk to them face to face." Anika answered.

"Call me when you make it."

"I will. Any word from Cookie?" Anika questioned, Lucious shook his head watching her frown. He wasn't one for emotions but he had a bone to pick with Cookie. Anika had cried a damn river. He needed to see where Cookie's head was at.

"Don't worry about it. I got it, you worry about coming back."

"As much as you complain about us, I'd think you want to be home alone." Anika chuckled, getting inside the car. Lucious allowed himself the ability to be vulnerable for a second.

"A break yeah, but I don't want yall gone foreal. I just be talking shit. I love coming home." He admitted, pouting Anika puckered her lips for a kiss.

Cookie wouldn't believe he said that shit. Passing I love you's back and forth before he watched her car leave. He wasn't lying about his words. Being in this house alone was going to really suck. Not that he had to bear it for long. The click of heels sounded out in his bedroom while he soaked in the tub. Cookie's form appearing in the bathroom.

"Well look who knows where home is." He tossed out.

"Hi to you too baby."

"Oh, I'm back to baby. Thought we broke up?" He spoke, Cookie pursed her lips walking deeper into the bathroom.

"Shut up, where's Kitty?"

"At her parent's dealing with them." Lucious answered, as Cookie sat on the edge of the tub.

"God I just had to deal with Candace and Carol."

"That's where you been all day?"

"That, dodging press, tracking down your son, whupping his ass." Cookie answered, dipping her hand into the water.

"With a broom."

"You know that's his best friend." Cookie chuckled, playfully splashing him with water. Sitting up Lucious unplugged the tub. Getting out and drying off.

"So what are we doing? I already talked to Anika." He spoke up.

"What do you mean?"

"Cook, this shits not just going to go away. I don't know where your heads at with us considering you refuse to tell your kitty you love her. So what are we doing? Are we breaking up foreal? What?" He pressed.

"I wasn't refusing, it's called making sure."

"Yeah, whatever same difference." Lucious spat.

"It's out so what. That doesn't change what we do. I could care less about the media."

"You sure about that Cook?"

"I'm sure, I'm not going anywhere unless yall are." Cookie nodded.

"Well then you got a lot of apologizing to do." He tossed.

"Huh?"

"Huh?" He mocked.

"You heard me anytime I fuck up y'all make me go above and beyond. You fucked up so you fix it. I expect this above and beyond. So that means no dick for you." He stated, Cookie rose a brow not believing that.

"You're gonna pass up on this Nookie? This sweet treat? Even if I started undressing right now?" She taunted, starting to strip. He couldn't help but to watch, biting his lip as she bent over giving him a view.

"Comes a time when a man's gotta be strong." He forced out, it taking everything in him to walk out that bathroom.

He was serious and Cookie respected that. So while Anika was away Cookie put some things into play. The first being leasing her apartment. An agreement being that when she needed solitary she could have the west wing to herself and they wouldn't cross. Second, she took the initiative to go drop some bands on a wedding band for Lucious. As much as he tried to front like it was nothing she knew he loved it. Next was apologizing to Anika. It being over a FaceTime but it counted. She had a few gifts waiting for her. Which she had pounced on the moment she stepped through those entrance doors. Last was giving Jaunita the night off and preparing dinner for the three of them all by herself.

She was sure she had them after that exquisite meal but just in case she busted out the whip cream and ice cream. With the dining table cleared she set her treats on the table. She was going to give Anika another reason to blush at the table.

"Anika. Lucious." She called out, waiting for the two to appear in the doorway. The two finding her naked waiting for them.

"What are you doing now?" Anika questioned, biting her lip at the look Cookie was giving her.

"Come here Kitty." She sweetly called, Anika eagerly bouncing over. Undressing her slowly Cookie had her soaking by the time the last piece of fabric fell.

"Lay down."

"On the table?" Anika whined.

"Lay down." Lucious repeated for Cookie. Pulling off his own clothes.

Getting up on the table reluctantly Anika laid back. Watching Cookie scoop out some ice-cream. She shivered as Cookie placed a scoop on each titty then some whip cream. Then putting cream down her chest. Leaning down, Cookie took her time eating the melting ice cream off Anika's chest. Following the trail of whip cream up to Anika's lips. Pulling her into a slow kiss. Anika melted into the seduction. Lucious stood at the end of the table between Anika's legs, rubbing her inner thighs.

"I know you in apology mode, but fuck all that right now." Lucious tossed, impatient for his own holding out. Cookie hummed giving a nod. Distracting Anika with her tongue. Catching the scream Anika let out, as Lucious drove in. Holding her legs open he pumped his hips watching his girls devouring each other's mouths.

Pulling away, Cookie moved down the side of the table. Looking up at Lucious as she gave Anika's clit attention with her tongue. Anika's moans filling the room. Lucious moaned, feeling Anika's walls fluttering in climax. Slowly his strokes he grabbed Cookie by the hair. Pulling her head back he leaned down claiming her lips. Feeling her nip his lip drawing blood. Turning his attention back to Anika he reached out grabbing her throat. Giving her the restriction she loved, feeling her gush even more. Cookie dropped down to the floor going under the table. Deciding to give Lucious's balls attention while he was busy pleasing their kitty.

"Fuck Cookie!" He blurted, feeling a warm tongue on him. His thrust picking up in intensity at the feeling. He tossed his head back letting the sensations flow through him. Maybe the key to a long healthy life is mind altering sex on the regular. He hunched the rush in his spine letting him know he was already close. There was a power shift between them in that moment. He may have been in the dominant position but his girls were calling the shots.

"You gonna cum daddy?" Anika purred, tightening her muscles periodically. Lifting her hips to meet him thrust for thrusts like she was the one fucking him.

"Yes daddy yessssssss!" Anika sung, eyes rolling into another orgasm. A firm tug on his balls was all she wrote. Cursing he held on to the side of the table bracing himself through it. Coming back up from under the table Cookie grinned at her lovers. Watching them calm the way they looked at her at the same time creeping her out. Pulling out of Anika, Lucious grabbed Cookie. Pulling her between them Lucious turned her to face Anika.

"Anika needs three more nuts. Right baby?" He spoke, running his hands up and down Cookie's body.

"Yes daddy." Anika chirped.

"It's only fair you get yours before she gets hers. Then we can forgive her and move on right?" He continued, Anika nodded catching on to his game.

"That's nothing." Cookie smirked, feeling herself. Lucious grinned cupping her neck. His free hand lining up his member. Her breath hitched as he pushed through her tightness.

"I'm glad you think so. Because if you cum before Anika cums. I'm taking your ass and your sweet Kitty gets to put the strap on." Lucious purred, into Cookie's ear. Knowing she wasn't ready to give up that dominance over Anika up just yet. He had already given her heads up this morning about his plans for her, Anika was the curve ball in this arrangement.

"Understood?"

"Yes papi." She moaned, nodding pleased as he pushed her head between Anika's legs. Putting her to the test. Anika getting one peak, then another before Cookie's attention began to waver. Forgetting her task, too busy focusing on holding her climax.

"Eat!" He demanded, giving Cookie a hard slap on the ass.

Knowing by the way she moaned he had her hook, line, and sinker. Putting his thumb in his mouth, he brought it down to her rosebud. Pushing in all that was needed. Cookie's eyes rolling as spilled all over the floor under them. Lucious's laugh was evil, basking in Cookie's defeat. Too eager to force Cookie into total submission. Anika all too excited to get this opportunity. She owed him some head for this later.

Migrating up to the bedroom, Lucious got the ball rolling while Anika picked out a harness. Getting Cookie onto all fours on the bed he dipped back into her ocean. Getting slick with her juices. Pulling her up against his chest, holding her in a headlock as he pumped.

"Didn't you say you wanted to try it?" He taunted lowly into her ear.

"Stop worrying, enjoy it." He spoke, as Anika bounced over. Cookie took a deep breath this was happening tonight.

"Lay down Kitty." Lucious ordered, positioning Cookie over Anika once she was settled. Letting Cookie relax, riding Anika for a few minutes before he noticed Cookie about to come again. He grabbed her hips, stopping her riding. Pushing her back down Cookie took deep breaths. Feeling Lucious starting to push into her ass. Cookie's breath caught at the full feeling, it was uncomfortable.

"Shhhh.....I got you." Lucious spoke, rubbing her back as he continued in slower.

Fully rooted he waited for Cookie to adjust. He was going to order Anika to go ahead and play with Cookie to get her to cum and relax but she did something else that shocked the two. Having picked out the new vibrating strap Cookie had yet to test. Vibrations Lucious could feel as well. Words were lost between the three. Anika starting to help Cookie lift her hips, her strokes a bit awkward for her first time using a strap. Lucious followed the rhythm Anika set. When she pushed in he was pulling out. Sweat breaking out on all of them.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk." Cookie cried, her voice a whole two octaves higher then it had ever been.

Lucious entranced with the new sounds she was making. Wanting to hear more a faster rhythm taking place. Lucious wasn't fairing much better than the girls though. The vibrations were going to be his undoing. Cookie's body not knowing how to react to this feeling. Anika fell over the edge first, an orgasm washing over her. Cookie was not far behind but this was too much for her right now. She tapped Lucious's hand on her waist, unable to vocalize that she needed a break.

He understood pulling out fully. The breath Cookie sucked in making it sound like she hadn't been breathing at all. Leaning over Anika's body, Cookie chased her orgasm. Anika sensitive and climbing back up the ladder with her. Cookie dropped her head, a sloppy kiss passing between the two.

"I love you Anikaaaaaaaaa." Cookie drug out, as her wave crashed into her hard.

Those words sending Anika crashing with her. She was quick to turn the vibrations off. Catching her breath she deepened the kiss over the moon to hear those words. The two forgetting about Lucious until he plucked Cookie off of Anika.

Plopping her back on her knees next to her. Head resting on the bed, Cookie arched her back. Lucious pushing back into her rose. Cookie bunched the cover up, biting down on it. Anika getting to see just what she wasn't ready for. The force behind his hips rocking the bed. Nothing gentle about the way he was fucking her. Cookie's moans muffled, her toes curling as he sent her to pound town.

Anika was terrified of that. Cookie being her first was looking to be more appealing. Catching her face Lucious smirked. Eyeing Anika down as he picked up speed. Enjoying the terror on her face, he couldn't wait to break her in. It looked gruesome to some but for a woman like Cookie the mixture of pain and pleasure was a recipe for a tsunami of an orgasm.

"Fuck Cook....this ass." He groaned, reaching under her to play with her clit. Her orgasm hit hard, they definitely needed a change of sheets and all. Everything was clenching, biting his lip all it taking was a few more pumps before he was spilling his seed. His hands on her hips the only thing holding her up. Lucious was extra gentle pulling out of her.

"She okay?" Anika asked, eyeing Cookie with concern at her quietness.

"She will be. Give her a moment." Lucious answered, placing a kiss on Cookie's back before getting off the bed. Distracting Anika from bothering her with downstairs clean up. By the time the two came back up with all their clothes, after sanitizing the dining room. Cookie was laying on her side.

"Bath or shower?"

"Shower the soak." Cookie croaked, putting dirty clothes in the hamper Anika brought Cookie water.

"How did it feel.....when both of us were....you know?" Anika asked, curious to know.

"Unexplainable.....you'll love it though." Cookie truthfully answered, that was something new she needed to build up on because that was damn near overwhelming.

She grinned she hadn't had something sexual to train for in two damn decades. Those were some of the best bonding times for Cookie and Lucious. They turned each other into freaks and now they were turning Anika into one. The moments to come were going to be a damn rollercoaster but a fun one at least.

"Come on Bambi." Lucious teased, scooping Cookie off the bed. The three taking a shower before having a relaxing soak in the large Jacuzzi tub. Lucious playing in Cookie's hair, and Cookie playing in Anika's.

"Do you guys love me?" Anika randomly blurted, a yawn pulling through.

"Yes Anika, we love you." Cookie answered.

"Swear?"

"None of that crybaby shit man. I just had some good nuts. Don't ruin the mood!" Lucious snapped, getting an elbowed by Cookie. Sitting up Anika turned to face them. Cookie was about to cuss Lucious out for hurting her feelings, but Anika's next words stopped that.

"My parents want to have dinner......with you both." She blurted.

"'Ex...cuse....the fuck out of me? You said what?" Cookie questioned.

"Oh hell no!" Lucious barked.

"I kinda already told them you said yes.....love you guys." Anika confessed, before jumping out the rub before she could get snatched up.

"ANIKA!" She heard roared in unison as she grabbed a towel and dried off. Hearing water slosh she made a run for it. The blessing about living in a mansion? There were soooooo many places to hide.

Hope you enjoyed!🥵

Now I know some of y'all are hating on our Thrupple.🤣 That's okay it's not for everybody. We still love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 982 24
After Being Away For 13 Years Will The Love Be The Same? Was There Ever A Foundation Built Strong Enough For Them? Will Everything Ever Be The Same A...
9.2K 783 43
Status: Completed. Started: 5th August 2020 Finished: 27th December 2020. Edited: Not yet. Bear with me. This is a story about Lucious and Cookie...
46.4K 1.4K 34
After 17 years of trauma and torture....watching Lucious get famous without visiting her even once AND divorcing her for a fake ass Haley Berry while...
82.8K 2.6K 40
When a modeling company that Taraji Models for gets a new CEO she diddnt think much of it. They all say Trouble comes with a capital T. Who knew that...