| Devious Siren | {18+}

Από desserenee

(SLOWLY EDITING) "I've always had a feeling it was you, but I was blinded by love to believe it." he says. "... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Playlist
{1} Dal Bons
{2} Guerrilla
{3} Flower
{4} Apartment
{5} Malicious
{6} Canvas
{7} Surrender
{8} Dash
{9} Resentful
{10} Premium
{11} Indulgent
{12} Dangerous
{13} Mayhem
{14} Delusional
{15} Triad
{16} Similar
{17} Tutelage
{18} Experience
{19} Welcome
{20} Beguile
{21} Safe
{22} Dubious
{23} Yearn
{24} Benevolent
{25} Catastrophe
{26} Bizarre
{27} Devine
{28} Details
{29} Addled
{30} Party
{31} Secrets
{32} Agony
{33} Revenge
{34} Collar
{35} Constant
{36} Stolen
{37} Proprietorial
{38} Countless
{39} Homecoming
{40} Odious
{41} Peacemaker
{42} Inadequate
{43} Supervision
{44} Procedure
{45} Reckless
{46} Disregard
{47} Doyenne
{49} Actions
{50} Consequences
{51} Inevitable
{52} Ultimatum

{48} Respite

23 4 0
Από desserenee

Luca
❤️‍🔥

a short period of rest or relief from something difficult or unpleasant.

A few weeks later.

"Do I really have to wear this blindfold the whole way?"

"Yes you do, now sit back." She tells me pushing my shoulder back against the seat.

"That hurts." I rub my shoulder.

"It did not." She argues.

The car finally comes to a stop 40 minutes later. My door opens and i'm yanked out the car. "Damn, amore." She laughs and apologizes. I reach for the blindfold and she smacks my hand away. "Why are you being aggressive?"

"I'm sorry. I'm just excited. Stand right here." She comes behind me and unties the blindfold. "Okay, ta-da."

I look and see our private jet. "Where you taking me?" I ask pulling her around in front of me.

"Wherever you wanna go." She wraps her arms around my neck.

"I'm supposed to spoil you."

"We spoil each other." She puckers her lips and I lean down kissing them.

"Where do you wanna go?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"No this is about you, baby."

I've always wanted to visit Hawaii. "Fuck it. Let's go to Hawaii." I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. She yelps and laugh.

"Don't drop me!" She yells at me as I walk to the stairs of the jet.

"Hurry up! I'm trying to get my vacation on too." My face drops once I see who's at the top of the stairs.

No.

What the hell is he doing here?

"This is a joke, right?" I stand Aubrei back on her feet and she gives me a sly look. "Babe, no."

"I'm sorry. Don't get mad." She grabs my hand. "I thought we all could use a vacation." She smiles.

"We all?" I question and on cue Des stands right beside Oliver.

"You didn't really think you were going anywhere without us, did you?" He snorts. "How embarrassing that is."

I sigh and look back at my girlfriend. "They won't bother us when we get there." She stands in front of me and I place my hands on her hips.

"I hope not cause I want you all to myself."

"And you will, any way you want." She teases bringing her lips closer to mine.

"Ughh! Can y'all not wait till where we going? Gosh! Horny fucks." Ameer says turning back to the jet.

~

This has been the loudest 13 hour flight.

Grateful that everyone was tired when we landed. So we called it a night and went to our rooms.

I look around 5-star room and wonder how she paid for this. She didn't use card I gave her, she barely ever uses it.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~

Aubrei planned a lot last minute, from breakfast, to dinner, and luaus. Now we're at karaoke for some reason.

"Fuck y'all. I can sing." I say aloud.

"Shiddd." Ameer drags out.

"Don't listen to them baby, your voice is heavenly." Aubrei kisses my cheek. "They're all some haters."

"Thank you, amore." I say kissing her neck.

"Come on man, not in front of us." Des groans, shoving me slightly.

"That's fine we're about to leave, anyway." I wink at Aubrei and she shakes her head.

"I'm surprised you're not pregnant already." Sienna says laughing. "The way you two carry on like—"

Des screams covering his ears. Childish. "Talk about something else!" He yells.

Why is he like this with her? When I bring Aubrei up he brushes me off or changes the subject. This was even before their parents started dating.

He's not the only one either.

Aubrei gives a small laugh and looks down. I grab her hand telling them goodnight and head back to our room.

"You okay, mio amore." I ask her and she nods.

I know Sienna's comment kinda ruined her vibe but she shakes it off and smiles.

"I have something for you." She says removing my shirt and unbuttoning my pants.

"Oh, yeah?" She nods excitedly, running her hand down my abdomen. "What is it?"

She removes my pants and drags me to the bed. "Sit. Right there." I pull her with me. "Wait right here. Two minutes." She laughs and runs to the bathroom.

Now i'm stuck here with a painfully hard erection.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~
Reign

"Fuck." He curses the second I reveal myself.

"You like?" I asks giving him a spin.

"Do I?" He grabs my hand pulling me to sit on his lap. "You look absolutely delicious."

"Thank you." I lean down and kiss him. "Oh, I almost forgot." I pull out two pairs of blue fur cuffs and in a swift motion he's cuffed to the headboard.

He's confused for a split second. "Take the cuffs off." I shake my head.

"I like you like this." I slightly run my fingers along his thigh and he twitches. "Very sensitive and submissive."

"Baby, cmon. Please." He pleads and I'm loving every minute of it.

"In a minute." I smirk.

"Fine. Just know I won't hold back, once you release the cuffs."

"That's what i'm hoping for." I kneel between his legs. Bringing my face closer to his extremely hard bulge. He sucks in a breath when my hand palms over his semi clothed erection.

Pulling down his remaining undergarments. His dick smacks against his stomach. We make eye contact as I place light kisses along the base of it. He hisses and yanks at the cuffs more. Grabbing his cock I find a thick vein and drag my tongue alongside it. He curses and throws his head back. Sliding his tip in my mouth, I coat him with my saliva, mixing it with his precum.

Luca lets out a low moan, once my mouth is halfway down his dick. He looks down at me, with such a needy face. It's not everyday you have someone like Luca so needy and desperate.

I manage to get him all the way before pulling away and smacking him against my tongue. I bring my tongue to his balls giving them some love too. His hooded eyes watch me as I take him back in my mouth. Bobbing my head, I feel Luca thrust his hips, making me gag. But I won't pull away, he continues to thrust in my throat hitting the back of it. Tears spill from my eyes as I gag on his cock. A few pumps later his cum fills my throat and I swallow his salty release. I place both of my hands around his dick and begin to jack him off while still bobbing my head around it. He thrashes against the headboard trying to get out of the cuffs but loses against them as he cums again.

He lets out a defeated moan, calling my name. I squeeze my thighs tighter to create some kind of friction. "Baby, fuck. Please, take them off." He pleads again, I almost give in. But there's one more thing I want to do.

I rest my hand on the side of his face and he leans into it. His post nut expression is so indigent. "One more thing. I'll uncuff you then, I promise." He nods.

Turning around, I get into reverse cowgirl. "Amore, please. I need to touch you in this position." I shush him as I grind on his cock. Bending over, my pussy is on full display for him. He curses again when I move him up and down my walls, coating him in my arousal.

I line him up with my entrance and shiver at the feeling of him stretching me out, nicely of course. I pick up the pace smashing my ass against his hips, looking back at Luca, the sounds and facial expressions he's making makes me want to do this more often. "Fuck, baby. You're so big." I whimper and he replies with a choked moan.

A few more bounces later, Luca starts to lash against the cuffs and headboard. "Brei, baby, i'm bout to cum, slow down." I change my position to face him, wanting to see his reaction. I bite my lip to keep my composure and start back bouncing on his cock. He squeezes his eyes shut and throws his head back, when he starts to twitch in me. I grab his face making him look at me, leaning down I kiss him through it. Feeling his warm seed fill me up. "Fucking take them off now." He demands breathing heavily.

"I was about to." I smirk and grab the key from my bra. "Happy—fuck!" He grabs my neck and starts to drill his hips into mine.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~
Luca

"I told you i'm not going to hold back." She gasps as I continue fucking into her from below. I let go of her neck once her eyes start to roll back. Her legs shake when I slow my pace. "Coming already?" I question and she shakes her head.

"No. Keep going." She whimpers. I flip us over and she lines me up with her entrance. I waste no time plunging into her. "Oh my God, Luca." She whimpers placing her hand on the bulge i'm creating, in her stomach.

"Yeah? You feel me here?" I press my hand on top of hers and she throws her head back.

She tries to close her legs but I split them back open, putting them beside her head. "Shit, it's too deep." She curses pushing me back.

"You can take it." I lean down kissing her. Her nails immediately start to claw at my back, the best type of pain to feel.

"Oh! I'm gonna—" I pull out before she comes. "Why'd you stop?" She whines. I let go of her ankles and flip her over.

With her face down and ass up, I waste no time burring my face in her sweet pussy. Pushing my tongue inside her walls, she jerks forward, moaning my name. She grips the sheets for dear life.

I will never get enough of her. Her sounds, her smell, the way she tastes. All of it is like honey to me.

I trail down to her puffy bud and she pulls away from me, shaking her head. "It's too sensitive. I can't." I raise my eyebrow and pull her back, locking my arms around her thighs.

"Don't do that again." I smack her ass. Laying my tongue flat on her tender clit, she stills from the pleasure. Her body slightly twitches as I continue to please her.

Not even a minute later, her body goes feral as she squirts all over my face, drowning me in it. She cries out and I hum drinking all her juices. Her cries only make my cock swell up harder.

She looks back at me with her dazed eyes. I lean up and kiss her, letting her taste her juices. "Baby, no more." She says softly, almost tempting me.

I press my throbbing dick against her silky walls. "Just one more for me, okay?" I kiss behind her ear and she nods, lining herself up with me then pushing her ass back. "Shit, that's it baby." I place my hand on her back, she lays flat on the mattress and hikes her ass up higher. Knowing exactly how I like it.

"Oh My God." She whimpers as my thrusts begin to speed up.

"You feel so fucking good." My hips buck when she clenches around me. Leaving a creamy white ring around my cock. A few more thrust in and we're both coming again.

I turn her around and sit her on my lap, holding the sides of her face. She's utterly fucked out. Her eyes dazed, cheeks stained with tears, and her body still shaking. "You okay, amore?"

"Yeah." She laughs mindlessly.

"Let's go shower." She nods and I pick her up bringing her to the bathroom with me.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.8M 40.1K 36
❝Everyone has good in them, for even the devil was once an angel.❞ ••• ▪ HIGHEST RANKING #70 IN #WATTPAD ▪ ••• Brooklyn, a normal girl trying to make...
688K 19.6K 43
Hope you all will like and support this story. ********************************* "Look,who is here?"his voice echoed in the hall. "Aww!Mr Black's wif...
87.8K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
88.7K 1.6K 55
Anastasia Mancini; everyone in the underworld knows her name, the Fiore Mortale. After her Grandfather murdered her parents, she was raised as his pe...