| Devious Siren | {18+}

By desserenee

(SLOWLY EDITING) "I've always had a feeling it was you, but I was blinded by love to believe it." he says. "... More

Prologue
Playlist
{1} Dal Bons
{2} Guerrilla
{3} Flower
{4} Apartment
{5} Malicious
{6} Canvas
{7} Surrender
{8} Dash
{9} Resentful
{10} Premium
{11} Indulgent
{12} Dangerous
{13} Mayhem
{14} Delusional
{15} Triad
{16} Similar
{17} Tutelage
{18} Experience
{19} Welcome
{20} Beguile
{21} Safe
{22} Dubious
{23} Yearn
{24} Benevolent
{25} Catastrophe
{26} Bizarre
{27} Devine
{28} Details
{29} Addled
{30} Party
{31} Secrets
{32} Agony
{33} Revenge
{34} Collar
{36} Stolen
{37} Proprietorial
{38} Countless
{39} Homecoming
{40} Odious
{41} Peacemaker
{42} Inadequate
{43} Supervision
{44} Procedure
{45} Reckless
{46} Disregard
{47} Doyenne
{48} Respite
{49} Actions
{50} Consequences
{51} Inevitable
{52} Ultimatum

{35} Constant

47 3 0
By desserenee

Reign

occurring continuously over a period of time.

It's New Year's eve today, yesterday we buried Dash. Dina and Raven were there but they didn't say anything to me. I honestly thought she was ratting me out to Luca. Until she winked her eye. I'm surprised we pulled it off.

"Wassup, brei-brei?" I look up from my phone and see Nick.

"Eww. I hate that." I say in a small laugh.

"What you up to?" He sits down on the couch across from me.

"Nothing really, I wanna get out of the house but Luca won't let me."

"Well duh, someone did threaten to kill you."

"It's not like i'll be by myself, you'll be there." I groan.

"Why can't you do online shopping, isn't that the whole reason he gave you his card?"

"But I need this stuff now, as in today."

"Oh! You're talking about women necessities?"

"N-Yes."

"Well why didn't you just say so?"

"So you'll take me?"

"No, i'll go get them for you." He says with a smile. "Which one do you prefer, tampons or pads?"

"Annoying." I flip him off. The front door opens and in walks Amber. Her eyes find mine and she's instantly disgusted.

Laugh. Out. Loud.

"Why are you still here?" She folds her arms.

"I live here, this is my house." I say with a smile knowing it'll piss her off.

"Bitch please, you wish this was your house. Where's Luca?"

"Why the name calling, Polly? And he's busy so don't bother him."

She stares at me with a loathing look. "I really don't fucking like you."

"Aww that's too bad, I thought we could be friends." I laugh and see Nick try to hide his smile. "No but on a serious note, you better get used to seeing me around."

"Are you forgetting when we beat the shit out of you?" She walks closer to the sofa im sitting on.

"Trust me I remember every single blow and kick you gave. But I think you've forgot when I laid your ass out on the kitchen floor?" I get up and stand toe to toe with her. "Need a reminder?"

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" I hear Messiah yell.

She smirks. "Your stay here won't be too long."

"You made the same threat last time and i'm still here. Just let it go Amber, he doesn't want you. Cause he's what's this about, right? You can't seem to comprehend that he's never going to be with you. Why is that so hard?" I tilt my head to the side. Trying to see if there's actually something wrong with her.

"You fucking bitch." She slaps me.

I bite my lip from the sting. "And that was number 12."

"No, wait, Brei!" I hear Nick yell right as my fist makes contact with her face.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~
Luca

"I understand that Dad but i'm not about to put her at risk because you think-." I stop once I hear someone chanting "Fight". It's probably Messiah playing the game. "Like I was say-." This kid burst through the door.

"Uhhh." He says looking around the room.

"What is it, boy?" Roman asks.

"Aubrei and Amber are fighting." He says and right on cue, glass shatters and a scream can be heard. I hop up out of my seat and rush towards the living room. It's a fucking shame that those two grown women can't be in a room together.

"Aubrei, let go!" I hear Nick yell and see him trying to pull her off but she elbows him in face. He falls flat on his ass.

Just great!

"Aubrei!" I reach her and try to pry her hands off of Amber's neck. She's starting to turn purple. "Stop! Damnit!" I manage to get her hands and pull her but she throws her head into my nose.

What the fuck?

The action makes me drop her, but my reflexes catches her before she hits the ground. I just know my nose is broken.

Desmond grabs her feet but she kicks him in his balls, he instantly curls up on the floor. Kian, Ameer, and Oliver all take a step back. Those pussies.

My nose is on fucking fire.

"Let me go!" She screams and tries to headbutt me again. "You're hurting me!" I let go and she gets up. She places a hand on the side of her stomach then looks at it. Then looks at Amber, her hand, then back at Amber again. It's not until I see the piece of glass in Amber's hand, that she cut Aubrei.

"What the hell is going on here?" Dad ask walking into the living room with Mike, Owen, and Preston.

I have never in my 23 years of life seen someone move as fast as Roman Dal Bon. Right as Aubrei's foot makes contact with Amber's face. Dal Bon thumps Aubrei in the side of her neck, knocking her out. Not a moment after she knocks Amber out.

"That just made my likeness for her go up 20 points." My idiotic father says.

"Shut up." I go to where Aubrei is and take her to the infirmary.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~

"Damn, she broke your nose." Oliver says to me as I walk back into Aubrei's room.

It's been an hour since the fight, neither Aubrei or Amber have woken up. The cut on Aubrei's side was minor, the nurse said that it won't even leave a scar. Which is good, because I know she hates the scar on her arm.

Amber on the other hand, has a few stitches and a broken nose. She's gonna be pissed when she wakes up.

"No shit, pussy." I walk over to Ameer and smack his feet off of Aubrei's bed.

"You can't get mad! I was literally knocked out the other day. Did you really think I was about to let her elbow me, break my nose, and keep me from having kids? Uhh, I think the fuck not. Look at Des it's been over an hour and he's still curled up." Oliver rants pointing at Des.

"She got both balls, he's hurting." Ameer snickers.

"And even if we did help, you probably would've killed us for touching her." Kian says looking out the window.

"Who do you think you are? Get your feet off her bed." I say to Ameer who keeps putting his feet on Aubrei's bed.

"If I can't have kids in the future, i'm literally going to murder you, Luca." Des pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Why me? I didn't do it."

"Because, you can't keep your women in control."

"I don't have women, I have a woman. Singular."

"Well maybe you should mention that to, Polly. She doesn't seem to quite understand." Aubrei says with her eyes still closed.

"Yo, she's kinda creepy." Oliver whispers terribly.

Aubrei huffs and sits up. "Why are y'all staring?" She looks around the room before looking at me.

"Jesus Christ! Aubrei!" Ms.Dina burst in followed by Raven and Roman. "Are you okay?"

"Why is he here?" She asks staring directly at Roman. Who stares back.

"Don't start, Aubrei." Dina answers and sits on the edge of her bed. "He brought us here."

"He brought you here?" Kian repeats questioning her sentence.

"I did." He looks at his son then to Aubrei. "Listen, I know you don't like me-"

"I don't." She cuts him off nonchalantly.

"Right, but if you could just try and put up with me." Dal Bon says in a pleading tone. "For your mother's sake."

Aubrei looks at her mother and sighs, "I can't give you answer right now, because I honestly still hate you. But i'll think about it."

"Thank you." Dina places her hands on her daughters head. "So what happened here?"

"Luca's side piece, needs mental help."

"She's not my side piece." I say a bit aggravated. I'm tired of everyone saying i'm associated with Amber.

"Oh, i'm sorry. Did I offend you and your side piece?" She ask teasingly.

"What do you want me to do, Aubrei? Huh?"

"Fire her."

"I can't just fire her."

"Why not?"

"You know why."

"You need to do something about her or I will."

"I will."

"You better, cause next time she won't be just asleep." Aubrei threatens.

The honesty brewing in her eyes tells me that she's not lying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 1.1K 55
Madeline Vera Ricci, her parents were killed infront of her at a young age. Since then she wanted revenge on the people who killed her parents. Madel...
136K 3.6K 32
"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Up...
72.3K 7.1K 25
Cold air bite into my lungs, my breathing came in short gasps as my shoes pounded heavily into the drenched soil causing mud to splash up my legs. T...