| Devious Siren | {18+}

Von desserenee

(SLOWLY EDITING) "I've always had a feeling it was you, but I was blinded by love to believe it." he says. "... Mehr

Prologue
Playlist
{1} Dal Bons
{2} Guerrilla
{3} Flower
{4} Apartment
{5} Malicious
{6} Canvas
{7} Surrender
{8} Dash
{9} Resentful
{10} Premium
{11} Indulgent
{12} Dangerous
{13} Mayhem
{14} Delusional
{15} Triad
{16} Similar
{17} Tutelage
{18} Experience
{19} Welcome
{20} Beguile
{21} Safe
{22} Dubious
{23} Yearn
{24} Benevolent
{25} Catastrophe
{26} Bizarre
{27} Devine
{28} Details
{29} Addled
{30} Party
{31} Secrets
{32} Agony
{33} Revenge
{34} Collar
{35} Constant
{36} Stolen
{37} Proprietorial
{38} Countless
{39} Homecoming
{40} Odious
{41} Peacemaker
{42} Inadequate
{43} Supervision
{44} Procedure
{45} Reckless
{46} Disregard
{47} Doyenne
{48} Respite
{50} Consequences
{51} Inevitable
{52} Ultimatum

{49} Actions

28 3 0
Von desserenee

Reign

a thing done; an act.

"Marco. How is everything?" I ask once he steps into Luca's office.

Luca went to go see his father at St. Ellis.

"Good. The boys are doing good in Chicago." Since all of them decided to stay we had to move them, there wasn't enough room here. Brian said that he would be happy to help. "Alvaro, thanks you all. Especially you and Katorah."

Alvaro. The boy who was shot. Doctors say he'll make a full recovery.

"I'll be sure to let her know." He nods. "And mom?" I ask referring to his mom.

"Mom is doing well." His mother also resides in Chicago. "She was a bit skeptical with me coming back here. But other than that, she's good."

"That's good, i'll have to visit all of them soon." I close the laptop and fold my hands together. "Did you receive it?"

He nods and holds his pistol out. I grab it and look at a M engraved one side and an A engraved on the other.

M for Mancini.

A for Aubrei.

He is now officially part of the family and my security team. Luca was iffy about him joining my detail, but I convinced him otherwise.

"That thing is scary. What if it slips out my holster? It could hurt someone, more importantly I could lose a toe." He says with the most serious expression.

"You gotta be joking." He shakes his head and I smack mine.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~

I have been summoned to my fathers house. I walk in and I can tell something is wrong by the look on her and dads face.

"Sit please." Dina says. I sit on the loveseat across from them. She clears her throat before trying to speak, but shuts it right as she's about to speak.

"Raven was-" My father says and before he can finish I jump out of my seat and rush upstairs to my old room.

She's not here.

My dad comes in after me, "What did you do?" I keep my back to him.

"Not him...Amber." Dina says. I turn to face them.

"I think Santiago knows about Raven. That's why he had her attacked." Dad says.

"He's in a coma. How could he possibly order this?"

"I'm thinking it was a plan in the making." Dad explains and I nod.

"Okay, so where is she?"

"At St.Ellis hospital." Dina says.

"The same hospital he's at?!" I practically yell. "Who's watching her?!"

"Calm your ass down. Your brothers are there. We only left to get her some clothes." He curses.

"Wait. How long has she been there?" Dina doesn't look my way at all.

"2 days."

"Why didn't you tell me when it happened?"

"Because you were busy and I knew Luca needed you there with him." Dad says.

"Oh so now you care about what he needs?" I question sarcastically.

"Reign, now is not the time." He runs a hand over his face.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~

"Well I mean I took the blows like a freaking champ. Oh! They also busted my other eardrum. So everything's a little muffled right now." She rambles then lets out a snort.

"I'm glad you're okay." I say as she reads my lips.

"Psshh, it didn't even hurt. I fought back pretty hard. Did you know Roman said he was proud of me?" She whispers his name and smiles.

"Of course he did."

"It-" She snaps her mouth shut when someone knocks and enters the door. It's Luca and Messiah.

"Oh My God!! My future wife, are you okay?!" Messiah yells dramatically as he enters the room. He goes and sits beside her on the edge of the hospital bed.

She signs i'm fine and Messiah puts the back of his hand across her forehead. She smacks it away trying not to smile.

"Sorry about him, I didn't know he was in the car until we got here." He says and kisses my forehead.

"It's fine she needs something or someone to take her mind off things." I say looking at the two love birds.

"Who did this?" Luca sits beside me on the couch and asks lowly.

"You worry about your father, i'll handle this." I try to reassure him.

"No, like hell you will, this probably had something to do with me. My dad can wait, I need to make sure you and your family are safe."

"I understand that and thank you, but let me handle this on my own. Okay?" He doesn't say anything just nods.

"What will you do?" He asks.

"I'm gonna kill them." He lowers his head.

"No, I don't want you doing this Brei."

I shrug my shoulders." I've already made up my mind, and it's too late to turn back now."

"Why do you say that?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Because I've already started."

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~

I walk outside the hospital and just the person I needed to see is standing by Luca's car.

I wonder what she doing here? Probably here to finish what she started.

"Amber?" I call out and she turns around slowly.

"What do you want, mutt?" She asks with a smile. I really hate name calling.

"I know it was you." I step closer to her.

"You're gonna have to elaborate." She folds her arms.

"You attacked Raven."

"I might've, and?" She shrugs.

"You killed Bruna and Dash." Her face drops and that tells me my answer. She really did kill them. "One thing that I hate is when someone messes with my family and another is when someone lies on my name."

"The fuck are you talking about?" She questions nervously.

"Put two and two together, Polly. It's not that hard." I see the gears turning and soon her eyes go wide. "Bin-fucking-go."

She tries to run but I yank her short ponytail from behind and wrap it around my hand, she screams, falling onto the concrete. "You should've shaved your head instead." I slam her face into the tire of Luca's car repeatedly. "Remember when I told you, I would kill you?" She says something incoherent. "Yeah, well today's your lucky day babe." I continue to smash her head against the tire. "You wanna know why? Because you get decide how you want to die." I turn her face to me. "It'll be fun, right?" I ask in a cheerful voice. She mumbles something that sounds like, Yep. "Ohhhh, you're saying help, I don't think that's coming anytime soon."

"Luca." She coughs, choking on some of her blood.

"Now why are you calling for my man? He's not gonna help you, especially since you killed his mother figure." She starts to groan and cry. "Why are you crying, Am? You're making me feel bad. Tell you what, I won't kill you right but I will later. I wanna have a celebration with you and the guys who helped jump Raven. So let's get you in the car and bring you to my lair." I smile getting the rope out of his trunk, tying her hands and feet together and throwing her into the backseat.

I send a text to Luca telling him I took his car. He tells me okay he'll drive mine home.

I pull out my phone and call Dina. Asking her to open the door. Dragging Amber by her ponytail into the house.

"Aubrei, what in the fuck?!" Dina stands at the doorstep confused.

"I told you, I was bringing someone here." I say dragging Amber in the house to the basement floor.

"Do you think she should really be here, what if she's being tracked?"

"Then i'll kill whoever shows up."

"What if it's Luca? What if he sees this?"

"Eh, it doesn't really matter anymore. I'm done hiding." I shrug my shoulders.

"What about us? You gonna risk Raven's life because you're done hiding?"

"Nothings gonna happen to you guys."

"How do you know that?"

"You're asking a lot of questions today." I groan as I throw the slightly unconscious girl to the floor. "And because she killed Ms. Bruna." She bites my leg and I kick her in the face, almost knocking her out again. "So of course Luca is gonna want her dead. She killed her thinking that it would pull Luca closer to her."

"Not true." She mumbles.

"What a psychopath." Dina says following us.

"You and these four motherfuckers attacked Raven. The order came from Santiago, right?." I ask and look to the four guys hanging by their hands. Neither of them say anything but I know it's the truth.

Dina looks confused. "When did they get here?"

"Dad told me him and Marco brought them in last night."

"I'm going to kill you! Just wait until I get out of these ropes!" Amber yells from the floor. I snort and untie the ropes.

"You're out, now what?" I ask standing above her. She looks at both me and Dina. "That's what I thought."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Really? You're gonna play that role?" I laugh.

"I did nothing wrong. I was only following orders." She says.

"On which occasion? Cause I know for a fact Santiago didn't tell you to kill Bruna." I fold my arms.

"Of course not. Bruna overheard something she shouldn't have. So she had to go." She shrugs.

"I see. I'll make sure Luca knows." I say pulling out my phone.

"But what about Raven?" Dina asks her.

"I don't know the reason for her. Like I said I was following orders." She looks at me. "You should know all about orders. You continue to follow the orders for OASIS right? Even though they're dead and gone." She smirks. "It's all coming together now. You're taking revenge for what Luca and the others did to them."

"What are you talking about? Luca had nothing to do with OASIS."

"Oh sweetie, have you been living under a rock?" She throws her head back and laugh. "That was one of the first orders he made as Sire. To kill OASIS. Don't tell me you didn't know, he killed off your family?" She shakes her head. "Poor little thing, you have no clue about the man you're sleeping with."

"Say all you want. I'm only letting you speak of them because I am going to kill you." Her smile falters. "And if what you're saying is true, Luca will join you shortly."

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~

A/N: Hi, everyone. Since there are only three chapters left. I will be posting the prologue for part two of Devious Siren, shortly after this chapter.

Hope you enjoyed reading this far.
Kisses 💋 - Destiny.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3M 29.8K 50
𝑫𝑹𝑢𝑾𝑡𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑳𝑢𝑢𝑫, Book 1 in 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia romance by 𝐊. πƒπ€π‘πŠ. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’πˆπποΏ½...
688K 19.6K 43
Hope you all will like and support this story. ********************************* "Look,who is here?"his voice echoed in the hall. "Aww!Mr Black's wif...
15.4K 755 14
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
87.6K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...