| Devious Siren | {18+}

נכתב על ידי desserenee

(SLOWLY EDITING) "I've always had a feeling it was you, but I was blinded by love to believe it." he says. "... עוד

Prologue
Playlist
{1} Dal Bons
{2} Guerrilla
{3} Flower
{4} Apartment
{5} Malicious
{6} Canvas
{7} Surrender
{8} Dash
{9} Resentful
{10} Premium
{11} Indulgent
{12} Dangerous
{13} Mayhem
{14} Delusional
{15} Triad
{16} Similar
{17} Tutelage
{18} Experience
{19} Welcome
{20} Beguile
{21} Safe
{22} Dubious
{23} Yearn
{24} Benevolent
{25} Catastrophe
{26} Bizarre
{27} Devine
{28} Details
{29} Addled
{30} Party
{31} Secrets
{32} Agony
{34} Collar
{35} Constant
{36} Stolen
{37} Proprietorial
{38} Countless
{39} Homecoming
{40} Odious
{41} Peacemaker
{42} Inadequate
{43} Supervision
{44} Procedure
{45} Reckless
{46} Disregard
{47} Doyenne
{48} Respite
{49} Actions
{50} Consequences
{51} Inevitable
{52} Ultimatum

{33} Revenge

49 3 0
נכתב על ידי desserenee

Luca

"Dad? What's going on?" I look to the chair my father sits in and see him clawing at his neck. He isn't acting like this because of Ms.Bruna this is something different.

"Leila." He laughs a bit satanic. "Leila Marie Mancini." He scoffs and forcefully slams the picture frame of my mother down. "That cheating b-"

"Don't disrespect her." I cut him off.

"Why? She disrespected me and our marriage, tell me why I can't do the same?" I remember him telling me how she cheated on him and got pregnant by someone else. The baby didn't make it from what I was told.

"She's still your wife and my mother."

"She was also my wife when she slept with another man. Did she respect me then?" I look down because he's right, and there's no excuse for her actions.

"Where is she?"

"Dead." He gets up and goes to his mini bar pouring himself a glass of whiskey.

"You're lying."

"Even if I was, I wouldn't let her no where near you again. She's untrustworthy just like Aubrei."

I clench my fist. "Don't bring her into this." He ignores my comment and continues.

"You know about the conversation her and I had at the gala? No, of course you don't. To make a long story short." He takes a huge gulp out of his glass. "She loves her family, as do everyone else but with her it's different. The second I threatened her mother she smiled and spoke these words to me Luca. Do it, but just know when you return to your home, you also will be out of a family. Only a psychopath would say that, especially to someone like me."

I swallow. "Well then, don't threaten her family."

"Don't you think it's weird, weeks later Gianna was killed." I look away and he scoffs, rolling his eyes. "I'm guessing you've already been suspicious of her."

I don't say anything because I have been. I know she isn't Riley, but knows who she is.

"If you don't trust her, kill her." I snap my head in my fathers direction.

"That's your problem. The second you think you got something you go in for the kill, that's why you've made so many mistakes in the past. That's were all your enemies come from. That's why everyone betrays you, you never think. You act on a impulse. Don't worry about my situation. And don't get near Aubrei again." I turn to leave the room.

"It's a kill or be killed world son, you'll understand sooner or later." He leans back into his chair and downs the rest of his drink.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~

Gianna Bruna.

She had no children but was a mother to my father and I. She was there through every argument and every fight. Cleaning up our cuts and bruises. Talking sense into us.

Now she's gone.

Killed.

Murdered.

It's two days before New Year's eve and i'm at my felicità funeral. I try to communicate with some of the family but it's hard. I was supposed to protect her but I couldn't. (happiness)

I walk outside and sit on a bench to clear my mind. I feel someone sit beside me and I huff.

"Do you think this is smart? Being outside in the open with no protection?" Des asks.

"Not right now, Des." I say resting my elbow on my thigh.

"Yes right now, we just had a death in the family. Bruna was murdered." He reminds me of the tragic event, like I don't know.

"I fucking know that!"

"Then why come out here, in the open? Someone could be pointing a scope at our heads right now."

"I just needed to clear my head for a sec. I wasn't thinking straight."

"It's fine brother, everybody's been on edge lately."

"We gotta find her, I gotta find her, cause if I don't I won't know the reasons behind why she has so much hatred towards my family."

"Once we find her than what?"

"Get answers."

"Then?"

"We kill her."

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~

"Do you really think this'll work?" Ameer asks. "Do you really think she'll show up?"

"Stop asking questions dumbass and just go with the plan." Kian says.

"You good?" Desmond asks right beside me and I nod.

This whole situation was planned out of anger. Desmond found a way to get in contact with her, the only way she said she would me was at a specific rooftop bar. It was reckless of me to try and meet Riley at night. I'm so desperate to find out who she is, that i'm putting my people in danger.

My trail of thoughts are interrupted by something falling on my right. We all look at what fell and where it came from.

I pick up something that looks like a dog collar.

Dash. It reads.

Fuck me.

Aubrei is about to lose her shit.

"Heads up, we got movement heading down stairs." Oliver says into the earpiece.

"Movement already came, did you not see?" Kian asks looking towards the entrance.

"Huh? I've been watching th-" Oliver says before it goes silent.

"Oliver? Oliver?!" Ameer yells.

Someone presses the microphone on Oliver's earpiece. I walk closer to the edge of the rooftop wall, looking to where Oliver is. There's a figure covered in all black standing there, looking right back at us. There's no way they made it to Oliver within a few seconds. There's gotta be more than one person.

"Why did you do it?" I ask into the microphone. They don't respond to my question.

"Second son of Roman Dal Bon if you try to leave that building. I'll kill this one." They say using a voice modifier. Ameer stops and looks at the building the voice is coming from. "Now, walk back and stand by your brother." He clenches his jaw and goes to stand by Kian.

"We have you surrounded, just letting you know." Des says.

"You don't, I wish you did though." The person laughs. "It's just the seven of you." Seven? There's only five of us.

"There's only five of us. What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask.

"Oooo, someone's a bit hostile. Don't play dumb with me, Mancini. You brought a kid and some girl here with you."

"What kid and what girl? I have no fucking idea what you're talking about."

"You don't?"

"No."

"Okay well, you wouldn't mind if I kill them right? I don't like unnecessary people listening in on my conversations." A beam of red glides over my eyes and points towards the side of the building.

Could it be Aubrei? No she doesn't even know where i'm at. What about Amber? She knows. She wouldn't come though. And the kid is probably Messiah, the menace follows us everywhere.

"Wait, don't."

"Ah, so you do know them. I don't like being lied to Mancini."

"I wasn't lying."

"Yeah whatever. But you did lie about the reason you wanted to meet with me." She says confirming she's Riley. "You think I killed Gianna Bruna, is that right?"

"You did, didn't you?" Ameer asks.

"Was my mark left on her?" She asks. The idiot shakes his head.

"No, it wasn't. Still people said they saw you."

"It doesn't matter what people say they saw. If there's no mark, I didn't do it. The only exception were the two men I killed in you warehouse a few months ago." That was the first encounter I had with Riley. "I would've left some kind of mark, to let you know it was me."

"If you didn't do it, then that means someone in the household did or at least saw something." Ameer looks over at me.

"Or it could be the person who left the dog collar." Desmond says.

"What does the collar say?" She asks in a scurrying tone.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because, your girlfriend is missing her dog."

"Yeah but if you know that, you should know his name."

"I need confirmation."

"Find it how you find out everything else."

"If you tell me the name, i'll tell you something about your mother." She says agitated.

"What? That she cheated on my dad and had someone else's child?"

"No. Worse. Way worse."

"Is she alive?"

"That's what i'm trying to figure out."

"Why?"

"Tell me the name." I look down at the black collar and see the name Dash written in white but covered in blood.

"Milo. If you don't believe me that's your fucking problem." I say.

"I believe you." Unexpected but okay.

"Okay, now my mother."

"Well to start with, your mother is a conniving cunt. She sold a child to a sick man. And that child happens to be someone close to me."

"Fuck out of here with the lies, she would never."

"But she did, and once I find her. I will put her in a grave."

"You wanna bet?"

"I do, handsome." I can hear the wicked smile in her tone. "Give Aubrei a kiss for me."

"The fuck did you just say?"

"Do I need to say it in Italian?" She taunts.

"Go anywhere near her and i'll fucking kill you."

"Oh, you're serious about her? But i'll think about it and don't follow me. Ciao, bello. (Bye, handsome.)

"Wait!" She stops. "Is that the reason why you're doing all of this? Because of my mother?" I ask.

It takes a few seconds for her to answer. "Not even close." She says before crushing the earpiece and leaving.

"We'll get her next time, let's get Oli and leave." Kian says.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

155K 4K 32
"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Up...
1.8M 40.2K 36
❝Everyone has good in them, for even the devil was once an angel.❞ ••• ▪ HIGHEST RANKING #70 IN #WATTPAD ▪ ••• Brooklyn, a normal girl trying to make...
92.7K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
329K 8.6K 37
"I'm going to bury myself so deep inside you it will leave you feeling empty when I'm gone," He whispers breathlessly in my ear. I gulp feeling the a...