ANTI ROMANTIC

By ByeolHee_15

She used to like to be single then a new student came & she felt that he is very different from other boys.Y... More

Hello๐Ÿ’•
๐ŸŒธIntro๐ŸŒธ
A NEW STUDENT
FIRST GROUP MEETING
LATE NIGHT CHAT
CONFUSION
JUST A CRUSH???
FEVER
THE PAIN BEHIND THE SMILE
AMUSEMENT PARK
An Ill Fated Relationship?
AN UNEXPECTED DESTINY
โฃ๏ธ VALENTINE SPECIAL โฃ๏ธ

PROM PARTY

21 6 22
By ByeolHee_15

Heeseung:-I —— LIKE YOU Y/N...I LIKE YOU AS A WOMAN...

Y/N:- .............laughing * YAHHH!!! I think you are sick...Lemme check your temperature (then I put my palm on his forehead..but he removed my hand and hold it tightly..Then he pulled me closer to him & KISSED my forehead)

Heeseung:-What about now???Still can't believe????I'm not joking Y/N..I'm serious I LIKE YOU...no...I LOVE YOU...I've loved you since day one... I love your every moment...the way you are smiling..the way you're talking...the way you're paying attention to something..I love your everything...I know you aren't feeling the same way..But I'll try my best to you to fall in love with me..I won't force  you Y/N...just take your time..I can wait...But remember this.I'm serious...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...You're the right woman for me...That's it

Y/N:-I-I t-think I s-should go. (With that I stood up .Again he held my hand)

Heeseung:-Wait.. I'll drop you..

Y/N:-No...I can go

Heeseung:-Don't stop me.it's my responsibility anyway..I always drove you to your house.So let's go

Y/N:-I TOLD YOU HEESEUNG..I CAN GO (I shouted at him without knowing...I felt bad for shouting at him..But I don't know how to react ; I don't know what should I do..then I left him)

After 2 weeks
(In these two weeks all I did is ignoring him...I'm happy with his confession but I'm still afraid of relationships..I'm not sure about that..Now girls & boys know what happened between us ..Eun Soo keeps telling me to tell him about my feelings....suddenly a notification popped up on my phone...And I saw a post about a PROM PARTY at our university....)

Y/N : "You should be with a partner" Partner???? It's not necessary tho..So I can stay home *sigh

Next Day
@college

??? : Y/N ieee.... Did u heard about the PROM PARTY??

Y/N : Oh Aera...Yh I know
(She approached me with Eun Soo)

Sunghoon : Eyy Heeseung You can go with Y/N
(As soon as I heard that my eyes widened and I looked at Heeseung...He also looked at me )

Heeseung : Huh??

Jake / Jay : Why??? you should go with her or do u have any other girl???Y/N U like it???

Sunghoon: Ohhhh!!!My Dear Y/N likes it ..I know her (with that he winked at me..I gave him a death glare..I felt that Eun Soo is also smiling)

Y/N : I don't think I can come

Jay : What??? But why???

Jake : Eyyyy..Y/N...C'mon girl..let's have fun..Heeseung told that he'll come..so u have to come

(I was about to say something but suddenly a random girl came & said...)

??? : Excuse me...Mmm Heeseung ssi..Can u be my partner???I really like you

(This b*tch!!! my blood almost boiled with anger..others are also shocked..c'mon Heeseung tell her that you already hv a partner)

Heeseung: Umm..a-actually..

(Why are u stuttering????I have to speek..Then I went closer to Heeseung and said)

Y/N : Mmm..Actually he has a partner..and the partner is me..Right Hee???(I said while clinging on to his hand)

Heeseung : But you said you won't—(I cutted him off with speaking again)

Y/N : So girl please leave *smiles sarcastically....(As soon as she left I let go of his hand & stared at him.He looked at me with a confused face)

HEESEUNG's POV

Jay : Wht just happend???

Jake : I smell someone is burning (he said teasingly)

Sunghoon: Hey..Jake..I can smell it from Y/N... (with that they did a high five..)

Jay : Looks like someone is jealous..Oooooo...

(I let out a chuckle and looked at her..her face is getting red ...Cute )

Eun Soo: Y/N...Ohoo..Y/N...I can't believe (she can't stop laughing )

Aera : So Possessive Girl..Uwuuu..

(I can't believe it too..She is possessive???She is jealous too ..Aish this is going crazy)

Sunghoon : Tell me the truth madam Y/N...You are jealous right???

Y/N : No I'm not jealous .. I'm the one who is going with him..if she'll go with hee... I don't have a partner..That's why I stopped her..Now we have to go let's talk about this later..

(So she wasn't jealous???Sigh* )

Heeseung: Y/N is correct...let's go Y/N..& I promise I only go with you...Ok???Happy now??? (I saw her cheeks are getting red)

Time skipped

@ Prom Party 🎉

(Still HEESEUNG's POV)

(I was waiting at outside for Y/N)

Sunghoon : Waiting for Y/N???

Heeseung: Yh..You can go..I'll come with her

Sunghoon : Hmmmm...

(After few minutes someone tapped my shoulder & I turn around to see who it was??My eyes got widened after seeing that..Is this even real???)

Y/N : YAHHH!!! LEE HEESEUNG!!!!Come to your sense (she said while shaking me..I was too stunned to speak..She looks so gorgeous..)

Heeseung : Huh??O-Oh A-Ahh..Umm..Y-you came?? *smiles awkwardly

Y/N : What happened to you ???Anyway Am I looking good???after a long time I wore a this kind of dress..

(A/N : She was waiting for a comment..but all he did was staring at her )

Heeseung : Mmmm..Yh...You look good

Y/N : Oh my gad..this guy..YAHHH!!!! *while mimicking Him "Mmm..Yh...You look good" go & Find that girl.. I'm leaving ..Hum..(she said while pouting)

Heeseung : Ok ok I'm sorry..Let's go (HEESEUNG!!!! control yourself....I said to myself)

Y/N ' s POV
(Is he mad at me ???I didn't do anything...Aishh...Idk)

Time skipped

@ the party hall

Sunghoon : Woah!!!!!You look so beautiful Y/N...Heeseung bro...Take care of her (he said while patting Heeseung's shoulder..I looked at Heeseung's face but he looks uncomfortable..I don't know why??)

(After sometimes All students started to dance with their partner..But we didn't go because I felt that Heeseung wasn't in a good condition ..suddenly...)

Heeseung : Y/N..Let's go to dance too..come

(he lend me his hand..so I accepted..He then put his one hand on my waist & I put my one hand on his shoulder ...Then we held our other hands & started to dance ...This Feels so new to me..My heart is about to explode..Y/N..Calm down..I said to myself )

While dancing ~~

(HEESEUNG's POV)

Heeseung : *clears throat Mmm..Y/N...

Y/N : Hmmm??? (She said while looking at me)

Heeseung: Actually...You look so gorgeous today..I didn't tell you earlier..bcz..Mmm..I-I was too stunned to speak..*smiles shyly....I feel like I'm dreaming...You look like a princess...and I'm dancing with you like this...

(She smiled shyly & looked down...)

Y/N: Thank you Hee

(After sometimes we both got bored & decided to walk outside..we talked random things...but I can't stop looking at her..I can't understand What's gonna happen to me??Also I didn't mention even a single word neither about my confession nor about her answer..I saw she is rubbing her hands bcz of the coldness...I went in front of her put my blazer around her..But suddenly she looks at me...)

Y/N 's POV

(After he put his jacket on me I looked at him..he stared at me with *sigh...I don't know what's that stare ..But his sudden question made me shocked)

Heeseung : Can I kiss you??

Y/N : Huh??? *with widen eyes...W—
(He didn't let me finish & attatched his lips with mine...But I was too shocked to kiss him back..He kissed me while cupping my cheeks..It was a passionate kiss..I felt thousands of butterflies in my belly...after few minutes he pulled away from the kiss..I'm feeling too hot as I looked down..)

Heeseung : I -I'm sorry ...I couldn't control myself..I-I know you don't wanna relationship & I know you don't like me —

(As soon as I heard that "don't like" sentence..I pulled him closer to me & started to kiss again...then he wrapped his hands around my waist as deepened the kiss..Then we both pulled away from the kiss...

Heeseung : Y-Y/N..

Y/N : Shhh..(I said while putting my index finger on his lips..) Who said I don't like you???Huh..Yh it's true I don't like you..But I LOVE YOU...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HEE *caressing his cheeks

HEESEUNG's POV

(As soon as I heard that I couldn't think about anything ..I was so happy..This is the happiest moment ever)

Heeseung: I-Is this a...DREAM??? Did I heard it right???Y/N...You love me too??
(She then pinched my hand) Ouch!!!

Y/N : Yes..Mr.LEE HEESEUNG..This isn't a dream... (she said while laughing)

(I pulled her into a hug & hugged her tightly)

Heeseung : So..Are ...We Official??? (I said between the hug)

Y/N : Mmmm...Lemme think about it...*said with a teasing tone

Heeseung : YAHHH!!!!!! (I said after escaped from the hug)

Y/N : Ok ok It was a joke *while laughing...Yes Sir..We are Official...Happy????

Heeseung : Yaayyyyy!!!!

Y/N : Shhhh!!! YAHHH!!!! Someone might hear us..

Heeseung : it's okay...I don't care..I only care for you..Ohh it's getting dark..Let's go...U wanna go back to the party??Or shall we go home

Y/N : Let's go home..I'm so sick of that party

Heeseung : Me too.. Hahahaha...Let's go...Hold my hand

Y/N : I'm not going anywhere else boy...(she said & laughed)

(We both went towards my car while interviewing our hands)

Time skipped

Y/N ' s POV

(I came home & was about to go to my room..But suddenly someone spoke making me flinch..)

??? : Y/N!!!

Y/N : Oh My God Dad..You scared me

Y/N's dad : I don't care come & sit here (he is mad about something I felt it but I don't know why??)

Y/N : Dad I'll take a bath & come

Y/N's dad : I don't need excuses COME & SIT HERE NOW!!!

Y/N's mom: Honey..don't shout...it's night neighbors might hear us..

(Dad's sudden burst made me scared I don't know why is he acting like this???Then I sat next to mom )

Y/N's dad: Who did you come home with???

Y/N : W-with H-Heeseung

Y/N's dad : Who is him to you???

Y/N : .........

Y/N's dad : ANSWER ME!!!! Y/N!!!!!
(Dad raised his voice)

Y/N : My...B-Best friend (I started to tearing)

Y/N's dad : You sure ????

(I couldn't say even a single word..I just nodded while looking down..Mom is patting my back continuously)

Y/N's dad: Glad to hear..Do you have lectures tomorrow???

Y/N : *sniff Mmm..Y-Yeah 12 to 2

Y/N's dad: Ok then .........

Y/N : WHAT!!!!! Dad please no... (I said I while Crying....My heart is about to explode bcz of what he just said...)

To Be Continued

(What just happened??Wht did Y/N's dad tell her???🤔Let's see🙁Will Y/N & Heeseung get a happy ending???🥺)
———————————————————
Sorry for the grammatical errors and typos

Bye Everyone 🌹See u soon...Stay Safe everyone...🥰💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160 25 26
College can be a great experience, new friends, hobbies, and relationships. Ace got it all, but there is one minor problem that could cost her everyt...
1.2K 29 42
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Their was a girl who is emotionless she cant smile she can't laugh she can't chuckle an etc. But their was a bit she was in love with h...
78.4K 2.4K 21
It was a one-night-stand gone wrong. A heat-of-the-moment, unintended slip-up that was all my fault. I swore that I wouldn't do it - even punched my...
15.8K 353 25
"Love is the best kind of addiction." *** Rob is a smoker, it's a part of his bad boy image, a part he's not too happy to be losing. Olympia is su...