「The Butterfly that always Sm...

By AstraeaSoul

(Y/n) Kocho is the remaining survivor of the Kocho clan massacre, also known as the Butterfly Clan. They're k... More

Meet (Y/n) Kocho
「1」 Meeting Naruto in the Hidden Leaf Village
「2」 The Academy
「3」Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes?
「4」 Pass or Fail: Survival Test
「5」 Dangerous mission to the land of waves
「6」 The Assassin of the Mist
「7」 The Forest of Chakra
「8」 Battle on the Bridge (Part 1)
Little Spoilers!
「9」Battle on the Bridge (Part 2)
「10」Meeting the Sand Siblings
「11」Genin Takedown: All Ten Rookies Face off!
「12」The Written Test
「13」The Forest of Death
「14」 Battle with Orochimaru
💫Night Breathing Techniques💫
「15」 Curse Mark
「16」My Own Technique
✿ 100k Reads Special! ✿
「17」 Preliminary Rounds
「19」The Rivals get Serious!
🎉 Its my Birthday! 🎉
「 Hashira Meeting」
「20」A Shaky Shikamaru with a wave of Water

「18」 Kakashi vs Orochimaru: Lions Barrage

4.2K 154 160
By AstraeaSoul

More fan art I made!

Thank you RunInosukeHasAgun for making these fan art for me! Thank you for the support you're giving to me and this story despite it being on temporary hiatus. I love the art a ton!

✿.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.✿

「Kakashi vs Orochimaru: Lions Barrage」

♡18♡
✿.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.✿

Third Pov:

Now that it was Sasukes turn, he headed down where he'll have to fight Yoroi. Sasuke carefully thought about on how he plans to win his match.

'Since I don't exactly know what this Yoroi guy can do, I can't always use my Justus on him. (Y/n) did give us permission to use the breathing forms but only when necessary or as a last resort. I've got to be careful about this.' Sasuke thought to himself.

"Alright, Yoroi Akado and Sasuke Uchiha, Let the match begin." Hayate-Sensei declared.

"Oh I'm ready." Yoroi smirked under his mask, forming a hand sign, focusing on his chakra.

"So am I." Sasuke smirked back, observing Yoroi carefully.

Yoroi focused his chakra and engulfed it in his hand, and immediately threw shurikens at Sasuke. Sasuke brought his kunai out and reflected the shurikens back at Yoroi. Yoroi teleports away from the shurikens and appeared near Sasuke, and nearly punched him, but luckily, Sasuke managed to Dodge in time.

Sasuke managed to get Yoroi into a head-lock Position, restraining him in the process.

"Hey, he got him!" Naruto yelled in happiness.

"Really?" Yoroi then clenched his fist on Sasuke's chest, with chakra igniting from it. Sasuke felt completely different from this. 'What's this? All of my strength... Suddenly just vanished!'

Yoroi then slammed his fist on Sasuke's chest, injuring him to free himself. Sasuke slowly gets up, and took some deep breaths while looking at Yoroi.

'So he can take my chakra, huh? It's definitely impossible for me to use the breathing forms since I need the strength to use it. And I don't have the strength to use any Justus either. That might lead me to one option left, but I'll have to be quick.' Sasuke quickly thought before dashing at Yoroi.

"Charging at me? Big mistake kid!" Yoroi charges back at Sasuke. Sasuke smirked and quickly vanished into thin air. "Huh? Where'd he go?" Yoroi looked around for Sasuke, only to get kicked in the chin.

That shocked everyone, especially Rock Lee. Yoroi is seen to be flying in the air, with Sasuke appearing under him. "Okay, I admit. I kinda of borrowed that move. But from here, it's all original." Sasuke made it look like he was trying to spin Yoroi, but he noticed what Sasuke was trying to do, as Sasuke quickly attempted to kick Yoroi's side, to which he quickly blocked with his arm.

"You're weak!" Yoroi yelled, without quickly noticing Sasuke turning around, only to punch Yoroi's face with the back of his fist.

Sasuke starts to drag Yoroi down, "Come back here! I'm not done yet!" Sasuke prepares his finishing move.

"Lion's Barrage!"

Everyone stared at the fight in amazement. Surprised that Sasuke still managed to pack a punch and kick on Yoroi despite him taking away his chakra.

Hayate-Sensei checked up on Yoroi, seeing him unconscious, while also seeing Sasuke slowly getting up. "I'm stopping the match from going any further... Therefore, the winner of the second match, is Sasuke Uchiha..." Hayate-Sensei announced.

"You okay!? Hehehehe! Hey Sasuke, you won but in such a lame way! Look at you, almost all battered up!" Naruto laughed. (A/n: I'd say the same thing too. Lol.)

The medical ninjas came and lifted Yoroi to the infirmary. The medical ninjas took Sasuke as well to the infirmary to deal with his injuries too.

Everyone turned their attention to the board, seeing the names being displayed.

────────────────────────

Abumi Zaku vs Shino Aburame

────────────────────────

Zaku smirked, seeing his name on the board. "Which sucker is that?" Zaku said, looking around for his opponent. Shino just simply narrowed his eyes at him.

Shino and Zaku stepped down and faced each other. "If you fight me, you won't be able to recover. Forfeit, and withdraw." Shino advised.

Zaku smirked at Shino. "Well what do you know, I got a little movement in one of them." Zaku shakily moved his arm out. "One good arm is enough to beat you!" Zaku charged at Shino and attempted to punch him, but Shino blocked it effortlessly.

"You couldn't beat me using both your arms." Shino said. This angered Zaku, "Stop pestering me! Slicing sound wave!" Zaku blasted a sound wave at Shino, knocking him back.

With Kakashi

Kakashi starred at Orochimaru with a lot of anger in his eyes. He wasn't going to let Orochimaru ruin another life of someone he cares for. He wasn't able to help Shinobu back then, he'll definitely make sure to help (Y/n).

"Stop! Don't come any closer!" Kakashi shouted, preparing himself of his special jutsu. Lightning was engulfing Kakashi's hand, eyes that are daggering Orochimaru. "I don't care if you're one of the Sannin. I swear, take one more step towards (Y/n), and one of us will die here!" He yelled.

Orochimaru wasn't fazed by Kakashi's threats at all. Instead, he starts laughing, confusing Kakashi.

"What's so funny?" He asked. "Oh Kakashi, what you say and what you do, are all off." Orochimaru said. "What?"

"There's no point at all in attempting such a seal. You understand, don't you? The heart to seek out in pursuit of the goal, no matter what obstructive power there may be. She is the possessor of that quality. Especially for a certain someone inside of her. She's an avenger. Someone who won't stop at hand in order to kill who she views as an enemy. I mean, I'm not the one who killed her sisters." Orochimaru said.

"You may not have killed the Kocho sisters but you ruined their lives. You ruined Shinobu by giving her that curse mark! And if you think you can take advantage of that? Not Shinobu, not (Y/n)!" Kakashi yelled out in anger.

"At some point, she might seek my help. Even Sasuke may seek me as well. In search of power. Unless you carry out your threat to kill me, now's your chance. Take it, if you dare." Orochimaru said, before walking out in vanish.

Kakashi was shaking in fear from what just happened. 'One of us will die here... Am I an idiot?' He thought to himself.

He then turns around and looked at the unconscious Kocho. 'I am positive that (Y/n) will achieve her own power her own way. She'll never give into darkness.'

Back with Team 7

After the fight with Shino and Zaku, it was time for the next match. Kakashi appeared behind Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke.

"Kakashi-Sensei!" Naruto said surprised.

"Hi." He simply said. "What do you mean 'Hi'? Is that all you can say? What about (Y/n)? How is she?" Sakura asked urgently.

"Oh she's fine. Just sleeping soundly in the infirmary." He reassured, making Sakura and Sasuke sigh in relief. 'But she's being under guard by the Anbu Black Ops...' Kakashi thought.

Gaara simply stared at Team 7 for a few seconds, noticing his friend has not returned. 'She's not back yet. I wonder what happened... Could it be the pain she was in earlier?' He thought, thinking of the noirette.

─────────────────────────

Tsurugi Misumi vs Kankuro

─────────────────────────

Kankuro smirked at the panel. 'Heh, finally. My turn. '

His sensei narrowed his eyes at him. 'Kankuro, he's totally underestimating this.' He thought, as Gaara glared at Kankuro. 'Hmph, Idiot.'

The two that were chosen to fight headed down and faced each other. "Unlike Yoroi, I don't get careless with kids at all. A piece of advice, once I go into my jutsu, give up, quick. If you do, I'll promise to make it short and painless." Tsurugi advised.

"Huh, funny. I was about to say the same thing. Though I can't promise it'll be painless." Kankuro smirked, as he took off his giant crow tool.

"Alright then. If you're ready. Let the fourth match begin." Hayate-Sensei announced.

「With (Y/n) 」

(Y/n) was lying down in the infirmary, resting from the sealing jutsu that Kakashi did on her. (Y/n) felt like she was surrounded by some sort of darkness in her subconscious.

In her subconscious, (Y/n) opened her eyes, seeing all black around her. She thought to herself that she might be in some sort of dream, but at the same time, she felt like she wasn't.

"So, you actually got that curse mark huh, brat?" A voice called out to her.

(Y/n) flinched from the voice, immediately recognizing it. It was a voice she hasn't heard in such a long time. Not ever since she got, that.

Forming a fake smile on her face, she decides to reply to the voice. "Is it that necessary to bring it up?" She asked.

A dark silhouette walked out of the darkness, as the shadows were released. Revealing a demon-like figure.

"I mean, I should since you vowed to yourself that you wouldn't get it. What happened to the slayer that told herself that she wouldn't get it?" The demon said.

"And what happened to you? You haven't spoken to me ever since you got sealed into me. You're lucky enough that you were asleep for most of my life that nobody else was able to detect your aura. Did you do that to protect me?" (Y/n) teased with a tight smile.

The demon glared at her. "Hell No, I didn't. I simply just slept throughout your whole life. But because of that damn curse mark, it woke me up. Lucky enough that you were still able to use my blood arts despite me being inactive. Since you always relied on your breathing techniques."

"Aw, what a pity. I was hoping that you were so that we could've become closer friends. You know, I wouldn't mind if you talked a bit more. I don't want to feel alone, Zagan." (Y/n) said with a fake pout.

The demon named Zagan, was a bit thrown off by this, but it was quickly replaced by irritation. "You're good at telling lies. You would never be friends with any demons. You saying you being friends with them, don't make me laugh."

This causes (Y/n) to frown a bit, sure, she wouldn't really become friends with demons, but ever since that day, she slowly started to understand some certain demons. "Well, I have befriended a demon. She wasn't a bad demon at all." She said. (You guys know who she talkin about)

Zagan rolled his eyes at this. "Well, whatever. It's only one demon. But now that you've gotten the curse mark, how do you plan on continuing your ninja path, because of the mark, you'll be targeted by other ninja by the gross snake." Zagan said.

(Y/n) looked down, avoiding his gaze. "I'll probably leave the village sooner or later. I don't want to be a burden with this curse mark here. I'll bring more danger if I stay in the village any longer. I'll probably go back to Headquarters." She said.

"Well then, how about this. If I take away your curse mark, you gotta let me take over at some point. Because darkness is my power, and if I take it away, I get stronger." Zagan proposed.

(Y/n) was surprised by this proposal. She wasn't fully aware of Zagan's capabilities. However, if she accepts, there's a possible chance he might go berserk if she let's him take control.

"Fine. I accept. Under some certain conditions. I'll only let you out if I can't use my breathing techniques, or if I don't feel capable. Also, if you don't go full on berserk. Also, if you promise that you'll stay active and talk to me." (Y/n) said, with a teasing smile at the end.

Zagan sighed at that last condition. "Fine. However, this will hurt as well." Zagan stepped forward to (Y/n), as darkness was engulfed in his hands. He placed his hands between her shoulders and neck, concentrating his power.

(Y/n)'s eyes widen, as she starts screaming (again) from the pain that she is experiencing. This was more painful than the sealing jutsu, but it wasn't as painful when she got the curse mark. The curse mark slowly starts to disappear, as it converts to darkness and flew inside Zagan.

"There. You should be waking up any time soon. Don't bother on using my powers." Zagan said, before disappearing.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

(Y/n) slowly wakes up, and slowly lifted her body up. She looks around, seeing that she was in the infirmary. She wasn't feeling much pain anymore, since she had her inner demon remove the curse mark.

She looks at her curse mark sport, surprised seeing it gone. 'Huh, so Zagan really did keep his word.'

She got out of her bed and made her way towards the door. She opened the doors, seeing some Anbu black ops guarding it. "Hey! You're not supposed to be out!" One of them shouted.

"Well, I am feeling better, Sir. I think I can go back and watch the rest of the preliminaries." (Y/n) said. "Not with that curse mark you have!" The other Anbu said. (Y/n) frowned, and pulled the collar of her shirt, showing them where her curse mark originally was.

"As you can see, the curse mark is not on me anymore. So, I'm not a threat for now. Sayonara." She said, before walking away from them.

'I wonder who has made it to the final round so far...' She thought in amusement.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

As everyone was watching the fight between Tsurugi and Kankuro. (Y/n) quickly appeared behind her Team. "Moshi Moshi~" she cooed.

This startled her team, as they immediately looked behind themselves, seeing (Y/n). "(Y/n), what are you doing here? You should still be resting in the infirmary!" Sakura said with worry.

"Oh, I'm perfectly fine now, Sakura-Chan. The curse mark won't hurt me anymore." She reassures. This made Sasuke feel a bit suspicious, "What do you mean?" He asked.

(Y/n) smiled and pulled on her shirt, showing them where her curse mark was. Team 7's eyes widen, seeing her curse mark completely gone. "Wha-- How is it gone?!" Naruto asked.

(Y/n) puts her finger over her lips, as if she's telling them to be quiet. "I'm afraid that, is a secret I shall not say. At least, for now." She said.

(Y/n) turns her head towards Gaara, seeing him focused on the match. (Y/n) giggled and decides to teleport to where Gaara is. She quickly appears behind him, with her leaning close to his ear. "Moshi Moshi, Gaara~" she whispered.

Gaara immediately became startled by this and turned around, seeing (Y/n). "(Y/n)..."

(Y/n) simply walked forward to Gaara and gave him a hug.

Gaara flinched from the sudden hug. This was the first time that Gaara has been hugged by someone, especially from his first friend. Gaara didn't know why, but for some reason, he was sorta enjoying it, wishing it would last forever.

(Y/n) released the hug and looked directly at him. "I bet you missed me~" she teased. Gaara looked away, with a faint blush creeping on his face. He most definitely did, but he personally doesn't want to say it.

"Where were you?" He asked her. "Oh, I was in the infirmary. I had to rest up from my match." She answered. Gaara knew that (Y/n) was partially lying to him, it's not the only reason she was gone. "... (Y/n), tell me the truth. Why were you in the infirmary?" Gaara said.

(Y/n)'s smile faltered, she knew that Gaara was on to her. She wasn't lying to him, but she wasn't telling the truth to him either. "I would tell you the full reason, but saying it here isn't a good time. Maybe when we're alone, then I'll tell you." (Y/n) said with a small frown.

Gaara mentally sighed, and chose not to push it, again. "Fine. Promise me you'll tell me." Gaara said. (Y/n) smiled, and nodded her head at Gaara. She was really glad that despite her hardly knowing Gaara, and the fact that he barely talks, she was glad that Gaara truly does cherish the friendship that they have.

"I give up!" (Y/n)'s thoughts were snapped when she heard Tsurugi scream. She looks down, seeing a giant puppet squeezing Tsurugi tightly. Kankuro releases his chakras on the puppet, as both Tsurugi and the puppet fell down.

Hayate-Sensei walks over to Tsurugi's body, checking on it. "I'm concluding this match to be over. The winner of the fourth match, goes to Kankuro." He announced.

(Y/n) smirked at the puppet usage that Kankuro used. Even though she missed the majority of the match, she was still impressed.

(Y/n) eyed at the panel, intrigued to see who was gonna be next. When she saw who was up next, she smiled Deviously.

'Ara Ara~ Now I'm excited to see this match~'

───────────────────────

Sakura Haruno vs Ino Yamanaka

───────────────────────

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ End ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
『Taisho-Era Secrets!』

❀ Gaara really liked the hug

❀ When (Y/n) uses the Hashira's breathing techniques, it's not as strong as theirs.

❀ Zagan doesn't like or hate (Y/n)

❀ (Y/n) wants to befriend Zagan

Question of the Day: Where was (Y/n)'s Night Breathing deprived from?

Hello my friends! I am finally back after months! I'm back on my feet for writings, and I'm recovering a lot from my COVID, even though I still currently have it. I'm still coughing and have running nose but it's not as bad anymore. Thank you to everyone who have been patiently waiting for another chapter, although this chapter wasn't as good on my opinion. I didn't have any ideas for this chapter, but I did reveal (y/n)'s inner demon. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I keep smiling everytime I write about (y/n) and Gaara. I love Gaara too much (♥ω♥*)

- Author Chan Out ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Revenge By rathirr

Mystery / Thriller

799 72 20
This is a story about people who suffered a lot and that change their perspective of lives. The story about what they wanted and what happened with...
56.5K 783 47
" A voice called out to me , Kill them all ... Kill every single demon that plagues this world . " a young boy holding a sword with hundred of demons...
301K 11K 50
Y/n L/n the last survivor of the L/n clan. Will protect Naruto with her life. Meets Gaara. Decides to protect him at all costs too. Fuck everyone els...
3.2K 87 59
Mayumi Inuzuka. She's not really an Inuzuka but Tsume pretty much has raised her best friends daughter. Mayumi's parents went missing two years ago o...