MY PERSONAL BODYGUARD (vsoo)...

By vsoofiction

Taehyung a comman man who went through loneliness in past meet a girl (jisoo)who suppress his loneliness, but... More

Characters
1. Model Jisoo...
2. He's back...
3. Broken...
4.Heartthrobers...
5.Feelings...
7. Forgot it All...
8.Phobia...
9.Trust...
Not an Update
10. I still love you...
11. Friend's...
12. Murderer...
13. Leave me Alone...
14. Trap...
15.Let's start again...
16.Who is He...
17. Terrible...
18.Happy Ending...

6.Fake World...

1K 54 2
By vsoofiction

Taehyung, his parents baby boy, who always follow them without asking them anything, too did what his mom say, he run away back then and get enroll in military just because he think that, whatever his parents say, tell him are always correct, because he love them, trust them.

Every child think there parents as there guardian who protect there child, love there child, care for them, his parents to do that but in different way, they keep him away...they leave him in boarding school from childhood, just that those unknown bastards will not hurt him, which he didn't know yet who are actually they are.

" Mom, I am going to bring something for you, you hadn't eaten anything yet" tae say worriedly, both son and mother where sitting there since morning and yet his mom is sobbing continuously without eating a single grain.

She just nodded, she's so exhausted from her life, she didn't get happiness all these years, her husband was half paralysed and now he is in coma, while the mental breakdown of leaving her son away all these years are making her conditions worse.

But still she try her best to stay strong, just for her only lovely baby boy tae, she loves him so much, although he leave away from her the love never fall, she loves him more than anything and just for him she's staying strong.

" Mrs.Kim, how is your husband...still lying on bed"a man in his fifties enter his room where tae father is currently admited.

"What are you doing here "his mom asked still sobbing continuously. "I am here to meet my friend, I am worried about him"that man say in sarcasm.

"He was lucky, as he got paralyzed and couldn't utter a word and his in coma, so lucky of him...otherwise we would have killed him right then" that man continued and walked towards her.

"Please leave us alone" tae mom say in begging tone. " Of course I will...he's not any use of us though "he say and chuckle's like a maniac but not too loud.

"Mrs.Kim, I am asking you again...did you really didn't know anything about your husband work, he never open his true side to you" he asked in death serious tone.

"No...no,I really don't know, now please leave us" taehyung's mom say and broke down. "Okk then,we will leave now, just pray to god that he will never get up from his coma, still if he then you know what we will do" he say and leave tae's mom in fear.

Taehyung come back with some food, when he spot that suspicious old man coming out of his father room.
He got worried and walked there with long steps. " Mom, who where they " tae asked worriedly.  " Tae, they are one of them" his mom replied on weak voice.

" What where they doing here" tae asked confusedly. "Tae, they come to check on your dad, they say if he woke up he will kill him...and me too" his mom say still sobbing, because of fears, burden, lose.

" Mom, I didn't get anything, why are they doing these, who are they, what did appa do" he asked confusedly, he still didn't get why some people are behind his parents...particularly his dad.

"Tae, your dad...he work under bad people's, he work for those rich mens who can do anything with power of money." His mom started to tell making tae shocked and confused, it's something new to him...too new.

"What, but didn't he work in company " he asked on which his mom shoke her head as no.

"After I married your appa, me and everyone know or you can say think...he work in company, he tell everyone that... but it's not true, no one knows until I come to know about this"she say making taehyung angry, his dad betray everyone, he hide everything from everyone from his wife too.

"Mom tell me everything " he say in demanding yet calm tone.

" Tae, since childhood we keep you away from us, not because we both where busy but because your appa wanted to hid you from his colleagues and boss, under whom he works... I always ask him why he keep you away from us, but he never tell real reason...

...when you where ten, you come home for first time from your boarding school, I was so happy, but your appa was scared, I don't know why, but he force me to send you back as soon as possible, I ask him why but he never tells me...

...after that you spend your every holiday away from us in your grandma village, I miss you so much, but I didn't had any choice as your appa didn't want...

...when you where 18 you where in college, I call you to come home and join military, but before that many things happened...

...I come to know about your appa real side, his real work."

" Mom, how got you know about it, tell me everything" taehyung asked impatiently with anger rushing through his veins...he's angry, frustrated mostly disappointed in his father.

"Tae, one day your appa went out for work and didn't come back for whole week, I call him but he never response, then after that week, two man comes carrying your appa on there shoulder...

... blood rushing down through his both legs, I was shocked and scared, I didn't know how to react at that situation it's so much for me...

...then that man say "your husband is punished for not completing our mission" I didn't understand anything, I ask him who done this, why they do and who are they...

..." Your husband is punished for not completing our mission, which we gave him" that person say. " What mission" I ask him. " Your husband work under us, he work for us, whatever we will tell him to do, he has to do it and in exchange we give him wholesome money" that person say, I was so shocked I was just processing his words...

..." WHAT...but he work for company, then why"I asked him in hoarse voice. " Wow...your husband is a liar, he didn't tell you what his real identity is, what he do for living...he work for bad people's, who can do anything with power of money...

..." Now tell me did he utter a word to you, about any anything related to us" that person say while greeting his teeth in anger. " No this can't be possible, you are lying...no he's not bad person... No" ...

..." You are lucky as he didn't tell you anything and will never be, as his paralysed, but if he say anything we will kill you both...and your family members too" that person say in threatening tone and leave me alone scared and nervous...

...then I realized why your appa hide you all this year's, why he never tell me anything about his work, and that day I call you to run away from there and join military as it's safe place for you, as your uncle works there."  his mom tell him everything which she comes to know that day and why he tell his son to hide his identity from world, why he join military.

" Mom... why mom, why you hide everything back then, why you didn't tell me that day, why you suffer all alone...I never blame appa for what happened, but now I hate him for all this, I hate him, he betrayed us" taehyung say in rage, his angry, frustrated and feeling betrayed.

"No tae, he want to protect you, don't hate him, he never hurt me and you too" his mom say while sobbing.

" What, he never hurt us, then what about this...why you are suffering, why my dreams shattered, I want to become an Artist, but because of him I have to change everything...

...I lost my first love, my true love, form my childhood I was all alone until she come in my life, she loves me so much, she  care for me, treat me like someone special, but not anymore...she hates me now...just because of him, and you are still taking his side" taehyung yell out angrily, his so frustrated because of all this, he ruffled his hairs in anger and went out of patient room.

Tears started to flow down his soft bread cheeks, eye's get red because of anger and...pain.

...He never thought all this things happened, he trust, he loves his family so much that he never go against them, his mom too suffer, she lives in fake world all her life...

Taehyung is broken too😭😭...

Guy's are you all enjoying or not... Tell me please...

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💕💜…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 820 27
When a Merciless Mafia meets a girl, who is total opposite of him..... What will happen when they meet? Rankings: #1 in vsooff #1 in taesooff
195K 8.2K 43
Taehyung is dating jennie. He thinks that he is in love.. But certain things happen in his life to question himself "Was it even love? ". . . . ...
207K 9.4K 38
[MAFIA AU] "He's a mafia and she's a little troublemaker both have something in common, however, it's complicated." Unstoppable is what describes t...
20K 1.3K 23
Wherein two people who get annoyed seeing each other. What will happened if they end up together. A Vsoo au