8.Phobia...

"Jisoo unnie, are you serious... you really want to do it" lisa say pointing towards shooting area, which is a beautiful small island surrounded by beach sand, tall coconut trees and clear, salty sea water.

"Lisa

"Lisa...I...I am fine"she replied while shuttering. " Unnie, don't force yourself, you have Thalassophobia... and its not just a pool its a open sea for pete's sake" lisa say, not wanting her unnie to face any difficulty because of mere photo shoot.

" I am ready lisa, I am strong enough to overcome my fear " jisoo say in assuring tone, but deep down she to know she's scared just by looking at open water.

Taehyung on other hand, taking view of area and looking around for any suspicious things or someone who look odd to him.

The suspicious car which he tell about it to jisoo's dad is not present today, so taehyung is quite relieved.

He look around when he saw jisoo walking out from van wearing bikini for her shoot.

His eye's where glued on her like there's no tomorrow, he's eyeing her like wild tiger eyed for his pray

His eye's where glued on her like there's no tomorrow, he's eyeing her like wild tiger eyed for his pray...until.

"Guard-nim..." one of the member from staff called him making him realised that his staring at Jisoo from so long.

"Hmmm"he just hummed sternly, making that young man quite scared. "You...you are...coming between...camera...can you move back little bit" that man say nervously.
Taehyung nodded blankly and move few steps back...just few steps though...

Jisoo was feeling uneasy and uncomfortable because it's her first bikini shot and top on that she has open water phobia, which makes it more worse.

Still she try her best to overcome her fear, after couple of shoots on beach sand, photograph told her about the poses she had to do in...sea water...seriously sea water, spare her please.

Her heartbeat went fast like bullet train, sweat started to form on her forehead, still she tried her best but it didn't work.

The pics are good but not on the level they wants. She take five minutes break, while lisa run towards her with towel and water bottle.