4.Heartthrobers...

" Unnie, you have gig at night, did you forget it" lisa Jisoo's manager and friend call her in middle of there dinner, jisoo excuse herself and went out of private room where they where having dinner. After visiting her mom, jisoo and her dad went to restaurant to have dinner, jisoo is still gloomy and tired because of excessive crying.

" Yeah, I didn't forget, I will be there...just tell me when it will be starts" jisoo asked her, jisoo lies, she forget about it, she wanted to cancel it but she knows lisa is so excited as it's her first gig with Dior, one of the most famous fashion designing brand...

" At 9 pm..." Lisa answer back and end the call.

Taehyung drop her to gig spot and as usual guard her, and watched everything which looks suspicious to him. Jisoo went to changing room for changing her outfit for gig.

Jisoo come out from changing room in beautiful blue colour dress, she's looking as usual gorgeous and elegant, everyone there where staring at her ethereal beauty, which fascinate everyone.

No one can get tried of her beauty, it's breathtaking and ethereal, it's like she's an angel come down from heaven, every outfit, dress fit her like its made just for her.

Gig went well, and wrap earlier than thought, then lisa tell her next day schedule which is too hectic and tiresome, it's like a whole week work has to be done in a single day

She was so tired and sleepy, that as soon as she get back in her car, she drift into sleep.

They arrived at her apartment after night gig, Jisoo was still asleep in her car. Taehyung didn't brother to woke her up and just carry her towards her apartment and place her in her queen size bed, he covered her with blanket and about to go when she grab his hand making him startled, he sat beside her on ground and looked at her still asleep figure.

" Eomma...eomma,...no... eomma don't leave me... eomma" jisoo unconsciously mumble, her face become pale all of sudden and sweat started to form around her forehead.

Jisoo grab his hand tighter, tears started to form around her closed eyes, he was looking at her with pity, he wipe off her tears and kiss her forehead and creases her cheek lovingly, until she come back to normal state...from her nightmares.