My Story||{changbin ff}|| {Se...

By kpop_POVs

how a girl named y/n worked hard to achieve her dream and how she met her idols circumstances she faced and... More

INTRO
PAST
BACK TO PRESENT
1½ Months went by.......
Skz Fam
TALENT
MISSION
BACK TO THE TOWN
TRUTH
Some time together...finally
who is he?
MAFIA-GAME
NOO.....JEUNGUN!!!!!!
NORMAL DAY
VACATIONS[pt1]
VACATIONS [pt2]
VACATION [pt3]
Vacations [pt4]
VACATIONS [pt5]
HACKER
THE SPY...
RUN!!
Moving in [pt1]
Moving in [pt2]
Daily shit (games)
Secret mission
Didn't come back!?
V LIVE
yeonjun's birthday.
ANNOUNCEMENT.

Reunion

6 0 0
By kpop_POVs

(a/n: yeah so apparently I was taking a break from this book and started a mini-series but I realized I need to use my not-so-big brain to complete that mini-series cuz it will take time.so I will just update this one as well...lmao....enjoy)

Boss: you sure you wanna return...you are not well.

Y/n: it's okay...my friends are worried it's just a mild fever I will reach there before it hets worst.

 Boss: but-

Y/n: sorry *runs*

Boss: fine...just take my driver.

Y/n: thankyou *turns around and bows before running again*

*************time skip**************

*bell rings*

seungmin: *blankly* I will see it

no one was interested and no one replied.

seungmin opened the door and...

Y/n: *weakly*hey...

seungmin: *looks away annoyed as a tear escapes his eyes* I swear...

Y/n: *weakly*not gonna look at me?

seungmin: *looks at you*are you ok? you sound wea-

rin: *peeks from the living room*seungmin who is- *frozen* y-y-*yells* Y/N!!!

changbin: WHAT? *comes running out followed by I.n, lino, and the others.*

everyone comes running to me and stands in front of me.

hyunjin: a-are you ok?

lino: you don't look good.

younseung: y-y/n?

Y/n: *weakly*s-sorry guys I am just-*faints*

author pov:

y/n fainted as changbin catches her since he was standing nearest to her.

chan:y/n!

changbin: oh no...she has a high fever.

Felix: take her to her room.FAST.

(a/n: guys calm down she is not gonna die-  han: STFU  a/n: -_-)

I.N was too shocked to say anything as he ran to y/n's room.

changbin carried you to your room and laid you on the bed. the others were surrounding you.

Jeungun: we need to cool her body first.

everyone left the room except rin, who was there to cool your body down with a wet cloth.

************time skip**************

y/n pov:

I woke up on the bed, still weak and my head was paining like anything. I then remembered what happened. I was back home and met the members but suddenly everything went black. I must've fainted. I tried getting off the bed and walk but my head was spinning so i sat back on the bed.

I.N: *comes in**sees you* y/n!!!

he exclaimed as he hugged me tighter than ever.

I.N: *crying*yah!!!you need to explain a lot.

Y/n: *weak* yeah...

changbin: yah why are you in y/n's ro-*shocked*

Y/n: *waves while smiling weakly*

I.N: I'll go call others

he runs out of the room as changbin walks towards you.

Y/n: were you worried? I am s-

changbin: *hugs you*

I was frozen on my spot. but, It kinda felt good and warm so I closed my eyes and stayed like that.

lino: y/n! *comes and pushes changbin* get the fuck away. *holds your hands* are you ok?

Y/n: *nods*

the skz members were talking to me when I saw my members standing at the door.I walked towards them and hugged them, giving them a group hug.They were holding a lot so they started crying in that position.

Jeungun: I regret *sniff*not going *sniff* with you.

younseung: do you know how worried we were.*crying*

rin: *just...crying*

I broke the hug as I wiped each one of their tears with my hoodie sleeves. I turned around and said "come sit I'll tell you everything" each one of us somehow adjusted on my bed sitting in a circular position with a blanket covering us. I told them everything about the mission and the delay. My head was paining uncontrollably.

seungmin: so you're telling me that all this happened because he came out on the last day?

Y/n: *nods*

changbin: but that basement plan was risky.

han: yeah...he would've caught you anytime.

Jeungun: Ik you trained longer than three of us but just how much longer that you caught that man on the first day itself.

Y/n: you guys are just babies.

rin: how is jihoon doing?

Y/n: he is doing good, he grew up well.

hyunjin: who is he?

Y/n: he is the boy I trained for 3 years because he was the youngest boy to be allotted for such a job. Before him, I was the youngest one.

 during this whole conversation, jeongin was hugging you by your shoulder while resting his head on your shoulder.

******************time skip night*********************

rin: here's the medicine.

Y/n: but I am better now.

rin IK...but this is the last one. You will be perfect tomorrow.

I took the medicine and went to bed. I was almost sleeping the whole day cuz of the medicine and now the last one. but thanks to it I was feeling much better.

**********************time skip morning****************************

I woke up and sat straight, I stretched a bit and to my surprise, I wasn't feeling weak or my head wasn't paining at all.I was completely fine.

"finally" i thought to myself and did my morning routine before heading to the living room.

Chan,changbin,han,lino,and rin were the only one awake. So i went and near them.

chan: how you feeling?

y/n: completely fine.

I said and hugged rin. after a few mins she got up went to her room.

rin: i'll be back in a min....

y/n: *pout.*

rin: being all clingy again?....just waittt.*leaves*

Even though i am not like this,i do get clingy sometimes.its very rare tho.

I looked around and saw lino, so I hugged him. He was busy with his phone and without looking, hugged me back putting his arm around my shoulder.

There wasn't much to say so i was just peeking into his phone untill he looked up straight in front of him. Chan was trying to signal him something and he got it and removed his hand.

I looked at him in disappointment while he was trying to look away. Out of nowhere an arm sorrounded my shoulder pulling me towards them utill my head hit their shoulder.

yes....Mr.SEO CHANGBIN....holy freak...that honestly freaked me out for a sec but i tried to control my emotions and hugged him back. I don't wanna show that i am nervous or something cuz all of us give each other friendly hugs untill it comes to me and changbin as well as I.N and rin.

************time skip***************
a few weeks later
I am back to work and so is my team.we are carrying out small missions. skz is busy as well practicing for their concert in seoul. everything is back to normal. It was a weekend and my team was alone in the dorm waiting for the members.

*bell rings*

younseung: *opens the door*

y/n: hey guyss!!!

everyone came to the living room visibly tired.

Rin: let's go cook something *pulls me with her to the kitchen*

hyunjin: are you guys free on Tuesday.

jeungun: that depends on the time.

han: after 8:00 in evening.

Rin: yeah we are free after 8:00 *from the kitchen*

Felix: can you attend our concert we got tickets~ *waving the tickets*

y/n:  oh...sure.

bangchan: just be with us at backstage.

jeungun: are you nervous?

changbin: kinda...its been long since our last concert.

y/n: we will cheer you guys up *smiles*

changbin: *smiles back*

seungmin: *clears throat* anyway...I am hungry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1.6K 15
The story is that You, Shin Hye Ri will enter a new school filled with rich kids. Well you see, you are actually a scholarship student in the most fa...
208 1 73
Skz ff oc/idc put urself in it if u wish or struggle with hyunho ig a crazy ride so my friend finally gets to know my skz bias (dont ask why i turned...
7.5K 434 31
My name is Y/n I came to Korea for studying but it turned out horrible. I fell for someone who wasn't even ready to look at me. Y/n: I-I love you J...
342K 10K 44
a mafia member, Y/N, woke up from a coma with an amnesia. She was convinced to regained all her past memories by her boyfriend and finally became the...