THE SPY...

Author POV:

You are heading back home with everyone. skz is going back to their dorm while your members are walking you home.

*walking*

Seungmin: you're going to work from home then?

Y/n: yep...I guess that's the only option.

*cafe appears*

Hyunjin: guys...should we stop by a cafe... it's been a tiring day.

Changbin: count me in.

Lino: khaaaja(let's go)

everyone ran inside the cafe.

*******time skip************

blankly staring at the road while standing under a shed.

Felix: you kidding me?

Y/n: was my depressed mood not enough... Now this rain?
Everyone was waiting but the rain wasn't stopping suddenly you heard a familiar voice.

Changbin: should we call a ca-

You close his mouth with your hands gaining everyone's attention. You gesture them to be quiet and listen.

There was a narrow street from the area you all were standing.

*in the narrow street*

???: what do you mean she saw the cam?

Masked man: I mean...idk how she got that. All  I could understand was that she told someone to break the cam and the person did.

???: those skz...listen... Stay low at the JYP building without being sus. OK?

You all were hella shocked after that girl mentioned skz and JYP building.

BangChan:*whispering* no...Way...

Lino: *lipsync* JYP!?*shocked*

???: I will talk to you after discussing it with rockey.

You just couldn't control yourself after you heard rockey so you peeped in and what you saw was really shocking.

You saw seryong that too with a masked man.

The rain stop all of you went towards your home to discuss what you just witnessed.

I.N: Okay... So... The spy is actually the masked man. Who...IDK how... Got into our building.

Han: and on top of that he is hired by rockey.

Hyunjin: but how will we recognize him? We couldn't see his face.

younseung: no need for that *looking at his phone* he was wearing this bracelet in his right hand. *shows the pic to everyone*

Jeungun: when did you click tha-?

younseung: I just observed the bracelet carefully and described it on the internet to the exact pic.

Y/n: chareso (good)younseung-ah.

younseung: hehe...thankyou leader-nim

Now... The plan... But I need help from you guys (to skz) I and my team can't be in front of him.

Felix: you can count on us.

rin: guys... Don't expose it to the staff or anyone. No one except you guys knows that we are agents. It can become a real problem.