Didn't come back!?

author pov:

two weeks are almost over, today is the last day. y/n's team, skz all were waiting desperately to meet her. today is the last day

rin: finally!!! *jumping everywhere around *

Felix and jeungun: *giving rin company while jumping*

Seungmin: she is finally coming back tomorrow!

Changbin: yeah *smile not leaving his face*

*meanwhile at the base camp*

past these days, I didn't get any special info on rockey. I couldn't even get a proper glance at him leaving his base. And today was the last day. I was kinda disappointed as I couldn't get much info but I was excited to go back home. 

*midnight*

it was my shift to watch over Rockey's base. we were working in shifts as we were supposed to watch them 24/7. I was watching them when I saw someone coming out of the base. I used the binoculars and even tho I was convinced rockey would never show up, my jaw dropped when I saw ROCKEY. I zoomed a bit and I was right, it was rockey. he was standing there alone and suddenly a car approached him, a man came out, probably the boss of the company he works in, they talked, shook their hands and the man left while rockey went inside.

I observed them for a few more minutes and when I was sure, I immediately tried to contact the HQ(headquarter) but the luck wasn't on my side.

earpiece

y/n: y/n reporting I nee-

???: hey babygirl, long time no see. (a/n:cringes over 'babygirl')

I recognized the voice while my officers came out of the camp

teammate1: sunbae, someone hacked into our technology-

I gestured him to keep quiet by putting my finger on my lips and nodded to assure him that I know about it. I gestured them to take out their earpieces and throw them on the ground. they did as I told them and told them to go inside. after they went inside.

earpiece

???: YK it's rude not to reply when you're still online.

y/n: oh...mihan(sorry)

I replied in a sarcastic way.

???: look IK there aren't many officers you have so be ready. And if you're thinking I sent that man to spy on you-

y/n: IK you sent him to check whether he comes back or not. I am on the same post as you...rockey.

rockey: oh...it was fun watching you grow bish...but let's end it now. be ready after 2 days.

 y/n: *runs inside* yeah...I am excited to meet you again.

I reply to him while running back to the camp and setting up my PC. he was speaking some stupid shit while I was preparing to reverse hack the technology so that I can communicate with the HQ.

rockey: oh see that big mouth of yours. you still have the audacity to face me after what I did to jeungun.

y/n: *I was about to press enter but I just froze on his statement* so it was you who attacked us and purposely injured jeungun.

rockey: yeah...you're good at catching...it was so fun damn...*giggles creepily*

*flashback*