Butterflies

By myutopialife

Leah is an ordinary girl with an extraordinary mind . One day she meets this stranger on the streets whom she... More

Introduction
01. Him
02. Mr. Gorgeous
03. Stalking him
04. Weirdo
05. Recognise or not
07. Shifting
08. Pretending
09. Revenge
10. Maths Homework
11. Fell
12. Help
13. Care ?
14. Blackmail
15. Party
16. Suho
17. Screwed
18. Truth
19. Field Trip
20. Why!?

06. The Wedding

13 3 1
By myutopialife

And there they looked standing with each other looking absolutely stunning together . My dad and Charlotte looked good together . Well it's not like my dad and mother looked bad together . I've seen their wedding photos . The wedding photos were same as any other wedding photo in this world . But still whenever i saw it i couldn't help but feeling that something was missing ......

During the whole wedding i wasn't able to shift my focus from my dad and Charlotte . 

Charlotte was looking like an angel while my dad ... Well i don't like to brag about it...  but i will anyway . As I've already said you should see his college days pictures ..... He was the most handsome guy among all . And my dad still looks the same . Only a bit ...... A lil bit older . 

Everyone was busy chatting with each other . With the corner of my eye I saw Mr Gorgeous looking gorgeous as  always in his well black suit and formal hairstyle . The butterflies in my stomach started causing a huge turmoil . 

Then i saw a beautiful girl approaching him . She went to him and said something which i think... Was 'Hello , whatsup ' huh? Do they know each other ?  Well seeing them together and how they were talking did made it seem like they do knew each other . 

I wish i could say that they both looked like 'beauty and the beast' but they both looked like 'beauty and the beauty' standing together . 

They stood their and talked to each other for like hours . *writer - It was only few minutes*

And then she left . 

I decided to gather my whole strength and courage to go and say hello to him . After all we've became a family and i can't always avoid him . 

I walked really naturally and approached him . *writer - she walked like a robot

"Enjoying the wedding?" I said in a causal tone . But only I know how fast my heart was beating .

" Yeah, i feel it's been years since i saw my mother laughing like that " he said with a smile on his face . Smileee??!!!!! OMG ! . His SMILE ! By this time the butterflies in my stomach had already gone berserk Now i can feel why Taylor Swift in You Belong with me wrote - "You got a smile that could light up this whole town" .

Mister after seeing you smile .... I think i fell in love with you again . "

[ Picture Source - How to get my husband on my side (Manhwa) ]

"Did you said something...?"

OH SHIT ! Did he heard me !? No he didn't right ? ... 

" I just said... yeah , i love seeing them smile " Them includes you also  . 

" Killian can you come here for a second " Charlotte said .

" Kay then see you around " He said and left . 

"......"

See you around ... ? 

I didn't even realised when the wedding ended and i found myself sleeping on my bed . 

The morning arrived . 

It was sunday so I had planned to spend the whole day sleeping . So morning or not it didn't mattered to me anyway . 

" Leah " I decided to ignore the call .

"Leah !" Please let me just sleep dad . 

" Leah ! Have you packed your stuff ? " 

Packed ...? That made me jump and sit on the bed . I ran downstairs like i just heard that the whole world is ending . 

When i reached downstairs  . I was out of breath. Breathing can wait i decided to ask first . 

" *Huff*ack*huff*  wh*huff* " lol that just sounded like 'fack what* . No ! It's isn't time for lame jokes . 

" Leah breathe first " my father said very calmly . 

Few seconds later ....

" What do you mean Dad ! Packing what !!?? "

" Don't tell me you forgot Leah ! I came here to pick you up . Have you forgotten ! We're moving to new house . And from now on we'll live with Charlotte and Killian ." 

" WHAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!! " 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 146 11
"Get the fuck away from me, Leo." I lean down a little, so we're barely eye level. "You followed me to New York. Are you really that desperate?" "If...
1.9K 196 15
Broke, single, and stuck in a dead-end job at a company owned by her ex, Haylie Finn is more than ready to make a change in her life. When an opportu...
91.8K 2.1K 31
When Adonis is thrust into the complicated world of innocent, blue-eyed Thea he finds himself falling deeper than he had ever bargained for. Thea is...
61.1K 3.5K 42
𝙑𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮. 𝘼𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙑𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙞...