Enviously Infamous

By ayeitsnya

Cleo was kidnapped by her aunt a week before her 3rd birthday, all because of envy. When she turned 5 she sta... More

Authors note
Characters❤️
Aesthetics✨
Tattoos
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20

Part 6

9.1K 194 78
By ayeitsnya

Cleo's POV:

Right now it's 6:00 a.m. and I'm looking at the small boy that's cuddled up next to me. I haven't slept a wink, and I probably won't for a couple of nights. I slept about 3 hours on the plane already so that's my sleep for the next few nights. If my body needs a recharge, I usually just wait til exhaustion kicks in, since no medication works on me. Other than that, I get about 10 hours of sleep a week. I don't like to sleep because sleeping leads to dreaming, and it's harder to escape your demons in dreams.

If I'm correct about their schedule, breakfast should be starting at 7 since the school starts at 8. I should probably wake Axel up.

I shake him lightly "Axellll time to get uppp." I sing.

He groans and cuddles up against me more. I sigh. What will get him up? I don't want to wake him, but he needs to wake up and get ready for breakfast. Maybe he likes food as much as Damien.

Worth a try.

I sing again while poking his side "Axelllll there's food downstairrrsss." His little head pops up at that.

Well okay then.

"Cmon let's get you in a bath then head down okay?" He nods his head before running out of the door.

I follow him to his room and must I say "WOW"

This is actually pretty neat. He likes Spider-Man so that's deems his trustworthy in my book. He goes to the bathroom and I look in his drawers and pick him out some clothes. Maybe I'll take him out with me tomorrow, since my bike and car should be arriving pretty soon. I go into the bathroom and look around and see he's already started the bath water.

Ok so not just Spider-Man. Avenger. I love this kid. I found my new Marvel buddy. Damien put me onto Marvel movies when he trapped me in the house all weekend and forced me to binge them all with him. Apparently I work too hard because his exact words were, "You're going to sit your ass down and relax. I don't care how much work you have to do, I'll help you with it when we finish the movies. And don't even think of watching some without me when I'm sleeping, since you don't like to sleep."

Yaaaaah. Needless to say I watched 3 more movies while he was sleep because I got hooked, and he regretted saying that he would help me work.

Anyway, I put soap in Axel's water so that there would be bubbles. He got undressed and I walked out the door and left it ajar, incase he needed something.

I really shouldn't get attached to this kid. I'm just going to leave when I turn 18 anyways. If I stay then my enemies would just become their enemies, and I don't want them to get caught in my crossfire. Not that I care, I just want to protect Axel.

Axel walks out with a towel wrapped around his shoulders, and waddles over to me with a smile on his face.

Aww he's so cuteeee.

Yah who's the softy now?

Shut up.

That's what I thought.

I smile at Axel and pass him the clothes I picked out. "I'll be right back. Put these on and I'll walk you down to breakfast okay?" He nods and I walk out and head back to my room. I look in my bag and see I only have a tank top. Maybe I can ask Luca if he has something for me and I'll just make it work. I mean I am a designer so I can make anything work.

Why are you so COCKY?!

Oh shut it. I'm not cocky. Just self aware.

Yah whatever you say.

I make my way over to the door with the name Luca on it and knock. I hear a faint 'come in' so I enter.

Wow. This makes me wonder how everybody's rooms are. His and Axel's matches their personality well.

5 bucks say that the idiot and the oldest two have dark rooms.

Yahhh but I won't say anything bad. It'll just make me a hypocrite.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts, like literally snapped out of my thoughts, when I Luca snapping and waving his hands in front of my face. I look at him with a 'really' look. He smiles sheepishly and says "Sorry, but do you need anything? You kind of seemed somewhere else there for a second. You do that often don't you?"

I decide to ignore the last question while saying "Do you have anything that will fit me? I didn't bring any other clothes with me besides what I have on, and I'm planning on going shopping later."

"Oh yah just wait here for a second, I'll see what I can find." He says, running off into his closet.

He comes back with a pair of jeans that look a little too big and a Lowe's Jean jacket. This'll have to do.

I take it out of his hand and say a quick 'thank you' before heading back to my room. I put the clothes on my bed, grab my AirPods, and head back towards Axel's room. I'll shower after breakfast.

When I get to Axel's room I see him sitting on the bed, swinging his feet back and forth. I look at his outfit and nod in approval.

I guess we're matching today bud.

I grab his hand and we make our way downstairs. I make sure to keep my face clear of emotion, as we enter the dining room. It's quiet, as most of them are still half asleep. I make my presence know with a 'good morning' and help Axel into his seat.

I hear a few grunts and some more 'good mornings'. I nod and as I'm about to put my AirPods in I hear someone ask, "How'd you sleep Cleo?" I look over to my right and see that it was Angelo, who had asked the question. "Fine" I say, hoping that he would get the idea, that I didn't want to conversate. He gets the idea. Others don't.

As I'm about to put my AirPods in again somebody else speaks "Do you always listen to music?" Antonio says. "Yah" I say HOPING that nobody else speaks to me. And yet again somebody else speaks to me. This is why I'm not an optimists.

"You don't speak very much do you?" Leonardo says looking up from his phone. "Neither do you." I say back. He smirks and looks back at his phone with a empty stare also.

"Why is that?" Alessandro asks. Damn is everybody taking turns speaking to me. I sigh loudly, quickly getting irritated,before speaking. "I speak when I have something to say. If I have something to say I'll say it, if I don't, then I don't speak. Understand? Yah? Glad we're on the same page." I put my AirPods in and blasts my music before anybody else decides to says something to me.

I hear Lorenzo mutter "bitch" and I look up and smirk at him. He seems to be slightly surprised that I heard him, considering my music is playing loudly through my ears. I flick him off with a sweet smile and I hear Axel giggle beside me. I look at him and sign "Don't do what I just did." I wink and look back at my phone. I make a new playlist with the title 'Favorites'. I glance at Axel again and notice him staring at me.

Ok now that's a little bit creepy.

Oh shush. He probably wants to listen to some music too.

I take out my right AirPod and hand it over to him. He takes it and I point to my ear, telling him where to put it. He tries to put it in his ear, but fails miserably. I hear chuckles around the table, before I help him put it in his ear.

I watched Encanto last night, when I got bored of working and stumbled upon Disney plus. Now I'm obsessed with the songs, even though I only watched it once.

(A/N: No for real I watched Encanto, and I'm OBSESSED)

I play 'We Don't Talk About Bruno' and he hums to the song. I smile and put my head down on the table.

10 minutes and 2 more Encanto songs go by before I feel a tug in my arm sleeve. I look over to Axel and he points behind me. I look behind me and see the same girl from last night, with a blush on her face. In the same plain uniform. Why do they make their employees wear such ugly things? It's just plain torture.

"Do you want any eggs" she asks. I nod and she scoops a minimum amount of eggs onto my plate.

She smells so gooood.

And you call Axel creepy. Hypocrite.

Whatever. I'm just horny.

You're always horny.

Well I'm you so WE'RE always horny. (:

Nooo I'm pretty sure it's only you that's ALWAYS horny. Are you sure you're not a succubus?

I wish. *sigh*

Ooooof course you do.

She wants us.

And how would you know that?

She keeps glancing over at us, while biting her lip.

I look over and her and she is indeed biting her lip, while glancing at me every few seconds. I smirk at her and start eating my food.

SEE! What did I say?

You're delusional.

Oh cmon. You know you want her.

I never said I didn't, but I will not be peer pressured. All she probably wants is sex anyways.

So do we.

Good point.

If you don't shoot your shot soon, I'll take over and do it for you.

Whatever. Now leave me alone.

I'm half way through my food, when I feel Axel tap on my shoulder. I look over him and he signs, "You have a tattoo?" He asks.

In this moment I realized, that I had my hair in a big French braid, and he saw my butterfly tattoo. I always braid my hair back when I'm going to sleep, or else it'll get tangled. It must've slipped my mind to let my hair back down earlier, when I was getting Axel ready. Which is rare, but it happens.

I nod my head. It wouldn't harm anybody to show these tattoos. My siren tattoo is another story though. He signs again, "Can I see" I nod and pull down my shirt a little so he would see the tattoo.

(The tattoo, incase anybody forgot.⬇️)

At this point everybody is staring and Dante speaks "How many tattoos do you have?"

"A few." I answer disinterestedly.

"How many is a few?" Lorenzo glares.

"That's none of your fucking business." I glare back.

It goes silent as we continue glaring at each other, until Luca breaks it. "I want a tattoo." He frowns.

"Then go get one. You're a big boy." I say as I finish eating my food. The maids walk out as they finish serving the drinks.

Seriously? Why don't they just have them put the food and drinks in the middle of the table to serve themselves. Lazy people.

"He can't 'go get one' he's only 17 dumbass." Lorenzo says.

"I suggest you watch what you say to me. I do not tolerate disrespect." I say calmly, while still eating my food quickly, so I can get the hell out of here.

Just as he's about to speak again I put my hand up. "Please don't speak. Everytime you talk I lose my appetite. Let's just take a moment of silence." I say finishing up my food.

I stand up from my seat and walk towards the kitchen, to thank the cooks and maids. I stop when I hear Dante speak again. "Cleodora, in about a hour come up to my office, I need to discuss a few things with you." He says walking out of the dining room with Alessandro and Leonardo behind him.

I nod and continue towards the kitchen. As I open the door I see the maids that served us, and a few other people cleaning and putting leftovers into containers.

Everybody stops what they're doing, and looks at me. I stare back with a blank stare.

This is fucking awkward.

Mmhmm.

"Umm hi. I just wanted to thank you for dinner and breakfast." Just as I say this a beautiful older woman, with grayish blond hair and brown eyes walks up to me. She gives off a motherly vibe, which I'm not quite used to yet.

"Dio mio! You've grown into such a beautiful signorina!" She says as she grabs my face. I tense but she doesn't seem to care. "I remember when you were just a piccolo bambino!" she squeals.

"Uhh thank you?" I say looking around confused.

"Oh I'm sorry. It's just...you're all grown up now. You're the perfect mixture of your mamma and papa" she says with tears in her eyes. She looks familiar, but I don't remember her. Ugh this is making my head hurt.

"Well I'm going to leave you to it now darling." She says as she walks out of the kitchen wiping her eyes.

Oookay then.

I look around until I set my eyes on the curly headed beauty. She's cleaning the counter and I go to stand behind her, leaning against the island. I try not to look at her ass, and stare at her curls instead. She really is indeed beautiful.

She continues cleaning, and I don't feel like waiting for her to turn around anymore. I go up behind her and whisper in her ear, "Hello beautiful." She jumps and turns around sending me a small glare. All I do is smirk back.

"Don't do that again, you scared me." She says with a hand on her chest.

"Sorry. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Cloedora, but you can call me Cleo." I chuckle.

"I'm Diana. Now if you don't mind, I have to finish cleaning." She crosses her arms.

Wow. Feisty.

"How old are you?" I say disregarding her statement.

"18. Did you not just hear what I just said?" She said confused.

"Oh I heard you." I said walking up to her. "I just don't care." I say, tucking one of her curls behind her ear. Her breath hitches as I look down at her 5'6 frame.

What happen to miss feisty pants hmm?

"Well it was nice to meet you Diana. I'll see you around." I wink and walk out the door, leaving her flabbergasted.

(A/N: I'm sorry I just love that word. "FlAbErGaStEd" hehe.)

I walk to my room, open the door and cringe at the pink walls. God I need to decorate before I go crazy.

I undress and get in the shower. I do my normal routine with the coconut scented soap and shampoo, before I get out.

I walk towards the mirror and look at the girl staring back at me. The girl who is all too familiar, but is a complete stranger. The girl who has scars that tell a story. It's kind of hard to forget your past, when it's written all over your body. The girl who is gone but everywhere. She's a mess of gorgeous chaos, and you can see it in her eyes. The girl who will forever say "I got this" even with tears in her eyes. The girl that met evil, when she was only a child. The same evil that made her eyes go cold.

A/N: Thank you all for reading my storyyy! *ugly cries* I love you all❤️😘.

Feel free to point out any grammatical mistakes.

And tell me who's your favorite and least favorite sibling so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.6M 134K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
867K 15.5K 48
redamancy A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you. At the young age of 3, Valentina De Luca was kidnapped in the middle of th...
750K 12.5K 43
(Im not good with these but imma give it a try) Exactly 17 years ago Alexandra Romano was taken away from her father and 6 brothers by her mother who...
1.2M 27K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...