๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ” ๐‘˜.๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘—๏ฟฝ...

By -SIMPLYACACIA

โตŒ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œโ”Š๐”ž ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข เช‰ โ–  ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ”€... More

โœพ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ โœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ

โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐโœพ

2.5K 105 76
By -SIMPLYACACIA

"Are you ready, Y/n?" a soft lustrous voice asked. "Onee-chan, why did you even sign me up to this duel in the first place, now I'm a nervous fret!" Y/n exclaimed with a rather whining tone. This is the Wind Pillar we're talking about. His scars could already whisper to Y/n 1000 stories. 

"You'll do great," Shinobu smiled gently at her. She knocked on the Wind Estate's door as it slid open roughly. "Come inside to the field," the Wind Hashira growled. The three of them made their way towards the back where there were shaggy trees standing tall on the ground, and there was an open land, which Y/n and the Wind Hashira stood. Shinobu sat on a bamboo bench, next to her was a blonde man with red tips. Then there was a pink-haired lady, standing next to the gradient haired gal. There is also a sly snake Hashira, standing securely next to Mitsuri, the love Pillar. 

Uzui, Gyomei, and Muichiro were rather busy with missions, but Mitsuri, Obanai, Shinobu, Giyuu, and Kyojuro were able to attend to watch this fair duel. "Who do you think will win, Shinobu-san?" Mitsuri asked in a gentle voice. "Y/n," Shinobu said with an eye-closed smile. "I think it'd be Shinaguzawa-sama," Obanai hissed. "That girl is going on a suicide battle," he added. 

"Everyone, take your places!" Kyojuro exclaimed brightly. Y/n walked back and stood near the bamboo trees. Sanemi spat on the ground, glaring fiercely at Y/n. "3," Kyojuro said loudly. "2," he continued. "1! Go!" Kyojuro exclaimed. "Wind breathing, First Form, Dust whirlwind Cutter," Sanemi mumbled as dashed forward and deliver slashes continuously in a horizontal cyclone pattern. "Flower breathing, Second Form, Honorable Shadow Plum," she quickly said as attacks were seen in the scene as it deflected the attack of the Wind Hashira. 

The both of landed on the ground roughly, Sanemi glared and grit his teeth at the Flower Pillar. 'She dodged my attack?' he thought as his eye twitched. Without warning, Y/n appeared in front of Sanemi. "Flower Breathing, Fifth Form, Peonies of Futility," she mumbled as Sanemi's eyes widened and he was thrown thrown away into the bamboo forest, breaking the bamboos along the way. As he laid on the ground, he was about to stand up, but Y/n beat him into it. She jumped in the air and fall gracefully towards Sanemi. "Flower Breathing, Fourth form, Crimson Hanarogomo," she whispered as she twisted in the air, she was about to deliver the attack. "Oh no, you don't," he said roughly. 

Sanemi jumped into the air, higher than Y/n and backflipped in midair. "Wind breathing, Ninth Form, Idaten Typhoon!" he roughly exclaimed as a powerful gust of circular wind formed. He was about to slash Y/n but Y/n went into a blur, appearing behind Sanemi. "Flower breathing, Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo," Y/n said again, and a single attack was formed as it aimed directly at Sanemi. "Wind Breathing, Third form, Clean Storm Wind Tree!" Sanemi yelled and an attack was formed as it blocked Y/n's attack. "Flower Breathing, Fifth form, Peonies of Futility!" Y/n exclaimed. Nine attacks formed in the air as it aimed directly at Sanemi as it attacked him quickly.  "Wind Breathing, Third form, Clean Storm Wind Tree!" Sanemi yelled and an attack was formed as it blocked Y/n's attack, yet again. 

The attacks stopped as Sanemi took this as a chance. "Wind Breathing, Second Form: Claws-Purifying Wind," Sanemi whispered before he raised his sword and attacks shoot out. Y/n was about to react but, it was too fast, she got hit and she flew above the bamboo forest, falling towards the empty open space in the bamboo forest, where they had just left. 

"Is that Y/n-chan?" Mitsuri gasped. "Oh my," Shinobu stood up quickly, her eyes widening. "It is!" she exclaimed with furrowed brows, her gentle smile turned into a frown, she was about to dash off to catch Y/n but Giyuu quickly jumped up, he landed on top of a bamboo before he pushed himself off the bamboo, aiming at Y/n. Y/n looked up at the sky. 'Do something, Y/n, do something!' Y/n thought to herself as beads of sweat flew from her forehead. 

Y/n felt a body pressed against her sides, and she opened her eyes to see Giyuu carrying her bridal style, Y/n wrapped her arms around Giyuu's neck and burried her face in his shoulders. Still holding on to her sword tightly. Giyuu landed on the ground as a small cloud of dust formed. Mitsuri beamed at Giyuu. Obanai rolled his eyes as Shinobu's eyes widened. Kyojuro smiled warmly at them both. Y/n's grip on Giyuu loosened, as she let go of Giyuu and Giyuu placed her on the ground gently before he straightened his posture. 

"What happened?" he asked quietly. "I-" Y/n started but Sanemi landed on the ground. "I won, did I?" he asked cockily. "Who says that this duel has ended?" Y/n asked, she started to feel annoyed from this pillar. Her eyes twitched as her brows furrowed, veins were visible on her forehead and hands as she stared at him, filled with hatred. Sanemi glared at her back, but Y/n wasn't there. 

"Flower Breathing, Sixth form, Whirling peach!" Y/n shouted loud and clear as she twisted in the air to deliver an attack on Sanemi's neck, but Sanemi disappeared within a blur as he appeared in the air, raising his sword up. "Wind Breathing, Fifth Form: Cold Mountain Wind!" he shouted as a round of attack formed and each one formed into a bigger one as it reached Y/n. One narrowed near Y/n's neck. "Flower Breathing, Second Form, Honorable Shadow Plum!" she shouted as closed-pack attacks came shooting out, deflecting every single attack the Wind Hashira made. 

"This is getting too far, don't you think so?" Mitsuri asked worriedly. "Let them be, this is a duel, after all," Obanai said softly, holding her hand gently. Giyuu's eyes grew agitated as he gripped on to his sword handle tightly. Y/n disappeared in a blur and reappear behind the other Hashira. "Flower Breathing, Fifth form, Peonies of Futility!" Y/n exclaimed as nine attacks started forming and attacking the Wind Hashira. "Flower Breathing, Second Form, Blinding Petals!" Y/n said as flower petals started blinding the Wind Hashira's vision. 'I can't see anything!' he thought. 

Y/n sheathed her blade, she flipped in the air before hitting Sanemi with tremendous strength on the neck quickly, Sanemi's vision's cleared but his eyes slowly closed and the both of them were falling down. Y/n unsheathed her blade. She grabbed Sanemi's waist and held his body close to her. She let out a battle scream and steadied her blade. "Flower Breathing, Sixth Form, Waterfall of Peace!" Y/n shouted as a waterfall bursted out of the blade and formed as it slowed their landing. Y/n landed on the ground and placed Sanemi down gently. 

Shinobu cheered brightly. "Y/n won!" she yelled. Mitsuri clasped her hands together and her eyes widened as it sparkled in happiness. "Y/n-chan is so strong!" she cooed. "She's alright, I guess," Obanai mumbled. Giyuu stared at Y/n and Y/n stared at Giyuu back. Y/n squinted her eyes and noticed his lips tugging upwards a bit, indicating that he is smiling. Kyojuro smiled brightly at Y/n. "Congratulations Y/n, you won!" Kyojuro exclaimed. Y/n nodded politely. "Thank you, Kyojuro," she said. "You should definitely train with me sometimes!" Mitsuri beamed. "Or me," Giyuu added quietly. "Or me!" Kyojuro exclaimed with a bright smile. "Or with your big sister, me," Shinobu added. "Or me," Obanai hissed quietly, though he was impressed with the young girl's abilities. 

Y/n smiled. "We can have a duel if you'd like, Mitsuri-san," Y/n smiled at her. Mitsuri squealed. "It'll be a friendly duel, alright?" Mitsuri asked. "Alright," Y/n nodded. Mitsuri quickly rushed to the other end of the ground, as Y/n stood on the other side, smiling softly and her veins slowly disappeared, her angry glare melted into soft pair of e/c eyes that stared at Mitsuri quietly. 

Mitsuri steadied herself on the ground. "Alright, Kyojuro, please do the honors!" she said happily. "Yes Kanroji-san," Kyojuro smiled. 

"3." 

" 2"

"1.. Go!" He exclaimed loudly, his fiery eyes burned with excitement and content. 

Y/n unsheathed her blade quickly and so did Mitsuri. They sped towards each other and aimed at one another, Y/n swung her sword at her but she dodged it as she whipped her Nichirin Sword towards Y/n, Y/n blocking it with her sword with ease. 'She uses a whip? Oddly amusing...' Y/n thought to herself. "Flower Breathing, Fifth Form, Peonies of Futility," she said quietly and 9 attacks started attacking at Mitsuri all at once. "Love Breathing, Second Form, Love Pangs!" Mitsuri exclaimed as a series of multiple powerful whip slashes aimed at Y/n's attack that appeared around Mitsuri. 

The attacks slowly stopped as Y/n leaped forward, aiming at Mitsuri again. "Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo," she whispered under her breath as an attack swirled quickly and it made Mitsuri fall back. "Love Breathing, Swaying Love Wildclaw," she exclaimed as she did a somersault in the air and string of attacks started attacking Y/n, Y/n's eyes widened as incoming whips were attacking her, she dodged all of them skilfully, as she clashed her sword against the whipping attacks. 

"Flower Breathing, Fifth Form, Peonies of Futility," she mumbled and attacks started appearing around her, making Mitsuri jump up in the air and whipped her whip against Y/n's attacks, Misturi landed near Y/n. "You're very strong Y/n-chan!" she exclaimed. "Thank you, that goes the same to you too," Y/n said as she sped off and appeared behind Mitsuri, about to aim at her neck but then Y/n felt something strange. 

"Serpent Breathing, Second Form: Venom Fangs of the Narrow Head," the serpent hashira mumbled.  She felt something fast and swift in their movements, before she knows it, a blinding blur came pass her and a huge albino serpent followed after the Hashira. The hashira aimed his sword at Y/n but Y/n quickly clashed her sword against his. 

Shinobu's eyes widened. "Iguro-sama," she mumbled. Obanai flew back and landed on the floor with Mitsuri's waist in his arms. "Sorry to interrupt, but it's just that I do whatever to protect Mitsuri-san," Iguro said in a small voice, hoping that Y/n didn't hear it. "How sweet of you Iguro-sama!" Mitsuri exclaimed. Y/n still held a smile, just like Kanao and Shinobu, as well as Kanae too. Obanai placed down the petite girl on the ground and she quickly stands up and prepared her whip. 

"Two against one?" Giyuu mumbled questioningly, he pushed himself off from one of the bamboo that he was leaning against on before making his way next to Y/n. "How about a two against two instead?" Giyuu offered silently. Mitsuri beamed. "Alright! Let's do this!" Kyojuro exclaimed. "3," he counted. "2," he added excitingly. "1! Go!" He yelled. 

- [ notes ] - 

- GUYS, WE REACHED 100K READS WOOOO!!! JANUARY 12 OF 2022, I LOVE THIS DAY SM, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO HAD BEEN SUPPORTING ME FROM THE BEGINNING TILL NOW, AND THOSE WHO ARE NEW, YOU ALL ARE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL, YOU GUYS ARE PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE, AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.8K 61
๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
36.1K 356 28
WARNING! THIS FANFIC HAS SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA! WARNING!! YN= Your name I will somewhat follow the main story of demon slayer?? Muzan and the othe...
729K 17.8K 24
โ™ง (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
10.2K 165 20
Muzan cares about himself and only my himself. No matter how strong some demons are, he never really cared about any of them. He only needed them to...