The Roses That Grew From The...

By Therightauthor

Sequel! Continue on Cali and Key's journey. Read the first book before you read this story!! THIS IS THE SEQU... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Groupchat??
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Why๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Tea Alertโ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿšจ
Y'all๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Y'all GET TF UP! RN๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ!
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch.76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Bonus ch. Pt 1
Bonus Ch. Pt 2
Bonus Ch. Pt 3
Bonus Ch. Pt 4
๐ŸšจNew Book Alert๐Ÿšจ

Ch. 62

2.6K 183 83
By Therightauthor

Key's POV

" I think that's a good idea son." My momma said.

I was on the phone with my momma telling about this idea I had fa Cali, and I just wanted to run it by her.

" Yeah, I already talked to Erica and Omari so they said they'll watch AK. So, you can call Erica, and plan some type of activity y'all both can do with AK." I suggested.

" Of course, I'ma call ha once I get off the phone with you."

" But I need you to watch Trigger too." I said causing her to smack her lips.

" Boy, if you don't put his ass in a damn doggy hotel or some shit." She fussed.

" Nah, they be getting over on folks. Charging almost $300 a night fa a damn dog. They out they damn mind. Them human price rates, and ian paying that shit." I said truthfully.

" Ok Markeyvius, I'll watch him fa you. Where Cali and my grand baby at anyways?" She laughed.

" Preciate dat ma. But AK just went to sleep fa the night bout 30 minutes ago. I took him a bath, so he out like a light. Cali in the guest room. She said she finna get in the shower or some, ion really know what she doing." I said honestly.

" Mhmm, well ion wanna hold you up. So I'll talk to you tomorrow. Tell Cali I said hey. I love you son."

" I will, and I love you too ma. Bye." I said as I hung up.

I was in the guest room Cali was staying in, but I didn't see her. I heard the shower running, so I figured she was in the shower. I was finna walk out the room until I heard crying. I walked towards the bathroom door, and realized the door was cracked. I peek through the crack, and Cali was standing in the mirror with her robe open staring at her body. She didn't have on anything, but her thongs. I pushed the door all the way open starling her. She quickly turned around as she wiped her tears, and closed her robe.

" Key! Whatchu doing in hea? Get out!" She said trying to push me out, but I didn't move an inch.

I turned her back around facing her body towards the mirror, and stood behind her. She looked to the side instead of looking at our reflections.

" Look in the mirror." I said causing her to shook her head no.

I gently grabbed her face, and made her look.

" Now, open yo robe and show me what you see." I said looking at her through the mirror.

" It's nothing." She said as she looked down at her hands.

I put my finger under her chin lifting her head, " It's something fa you to be in here crying, so show me what you see."

" No."

" Why?"

" Cause it's ugly and I'm embarrassed about it."

I pulled her robe down some on her should to expose her scar, " What is? This?"

She nodded her head yeah.

" What's embarrassing about it? Cause ion see nun wrong with it. It's there to show how hard you fought to be here, so what's embarrassing about that? If anything, this just makes you more interesting. It makes me wonder what's your story. Hell, I think you even more beautiful then before." I said truthfully.

" You're just saying dat." She scoffed.

I reached in front of her to untie her robe causing it to fall to the ground. My eyes roamed her naked body. I pulled her hair behind her shoulder as I gently ran my across her scar. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and pulled her close to me. She felt how hard I was causing her to look at me through the mirror.

" This just from me looking at you. So, do you still believe I'm just saying that just to be saying it?" I asked in her ear.

" Now look at yourself, and say you're beautiful."

She didn't say anything which caused me to smack her on her ass, " Say it."

" I'm beautiful." Cali said lowly.

" Yeen loud enough, so say it again."

" I'm beautiful." She repeated.

" Again."

" I'm beautiful."

" And don't forget it. Scars and all." I said as I kissed the side of her head stepping back from her.

" I'm finna get in the shower, and get ready fa bed. So, you should do the same. Ok?" I said before walking out, and closing the door behind me.

I walked to my room, and took a cold shower. Cause it took a lot resistant, for me to not want to bend Cali over on that bathroom sink. Once I got out the shower, and got dressed. I walked out of my bathroom, and in to my bedroom. I walked over to my bed, and pulled back the covers as I got underneath them. A few minutes later just as I was finna close my eyes, I heard a knock at my door before Cali peeked her head in.

" Key?"

" What's wrong?" I asked.

" Can I sleep in hea with you?" She asked as she looked at me with those eyes I can say no to.

I nodded my head yeah.

" Yeah, come on." I said as I pulled the covers back on the other side for her.

She walked in my room closing the door behind her. She had on a big T-shirt with no bra on, and some black biker shorts underneath.

" Thank you. I promise, I'll stay on my side." She said as she got in bed with me.

" Cali, shutup and take yo ass to sleep." I laughed as I pulled her closer towards me.

No more than 5 minutes later, we both was sound asleep.

Cali's POV

I woke up heavily breathing as I looked around, I realized Key wasn't next to me anymore. I looked towards the private balcony that's connected to his bedroom, and there was Key sitting in the chair smoking a blunt. I carefully got out of bed, and slid into my house slippers. I slid the door open causing him to turn his head at me.

" Did I wake you up or you had another bad dream?" He asked me.

" The second one."

" C'mere." He said causing me to walk over towards him.

He put his blunt in his other hand. As he gently grabbed my hand pulling me onto his lap. He then, switched his blunt back to his right hand. As he wrapped his left arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

" You wanna talk about it?" Key asked me.

" Not really, I'm fine now. Whatchu doing up this late? It's almost 3 in the morning." I said.

" Couldn't sleep, so I came out here to smoke." He said as he put the blunt to his lips. I couldn't help, but to watch as he inhaled the smoke before exhaling it. I guess I was staring at his lips for too long.

" You must like whatchu see?" He smirked as he licked his lips.

" Shutup." I laughed as I rolled my eyes.

" Since you already out here with me. You might as well gone and hit the blunt with me." He said.

" You know I've neva smoked before." I said as I looked at him.

" I know, but it'll help withcho anxiety. Plus, it's always a first time fa everything. Hmm." He said as he passed it to me.

I took it, and put it to my lips. I began pulling from the blunt.

" Not too much or yo ass gone ch—" Before Key could finish I started choking. He started patting me on the back.

" Dat's Za, you can't be facing the blunt like that." He laughed.

" So what I'm pose to do then?" I asked as I wiped a tear from my face.

" Pull fa a few seconds, then hold the smoke in fa a few seconds, and exhale. Try again." He said as he sliding down in the chair a lil bit.

I tried again, and I did it correctly this time. I passed the blunt back to him as I leaned back on him getting comfortable. We did this fa another 10 minutes. I felt like I was floating, so I decided on letting him finish the rest of it by himself.

" You remember Nikki?"

" Nikki? Ion know a Nikki." He said with his red low eyes.

" You know Nikki. Nikki from high school. The one with the fat ass." I said.

" The one we both fucked? Aww, yeah. What about ha?" He asked.

" Dat would've neva happened had I known dat was yo girl—" Before I could finish he cut me off.

" She wasn't my girl. She was just one of my hoes." He said clarifying it.

" Well, she hit me up in my DM a couple days ago. She was saying how she was praying for us, and stuff." I said.

" Fa real? That's nice of ha."

" I went on ha page. She still look good too."

" Ass still fat?" He asked as he raised one of his eyebrows.

" As fuck! She had some good ass head." I said as I bit my lip thinking about it.

" Oh word? I guess she was good at it cause all she had to do was lick yo pussy. Cause ian let ha suck my dick no mo after she accidentally scrapped me with ha teeth." He shrugged.

My mouth dropped wide open, " I know you fucking lying! Not Nikki. Well, did the pussy make up fa the head?"

" Yeah, it was ight. It wasn't nun too spectacular or nun like dat. Hell, I just fucked with ha cause ha ass was fat." He shrugged.

" Same, same. Had I known dat back then, we definitely would've fucked ha together." I said truthfully.

" Is that so?" He asked as he wrapped both arms arm me.

" Yeah, you think if I try to fly ha out. You'll think she'll fuck with us?" I asked.

He laughed, " You bet not. We gone leave ha where she at. We done already hit dat, so we gone keep it moving."

" You right." I laughed as a silence fell among us.

" Let's go somewhere for a whole week. Wherever you wanna go, it's all on me." Key said randomly.

" What? You're high, shutup." I laughed.

" I am, but this some I've been thinking about fa a few days now. I already got the ok from yo doctor, we just gotta make sure you take your medicine on time. And that's why you don't have to see Mrs. V until next week, cause I already told her I was thinking about taking you on a vacation. She think it's a good idea, and plus I think we could use it." He said seriously with his low red eyes.

" What about A'Kyrie and Trigger?" I asked.

" Trigger gone stay with my momma, and A'Kyrie gone come with us fa 2 or 3 days. Then, Erica and Omari gone fly out there to come get him, and take him back home with them."

I looked at him with a confused look on my face," Wait, so even my parents knew about it?"

" Yeah. Do you wanna go or no?" He asked looking me in my eyes.

" Yeah, I'd love to." I smiled.

" So, where to? Just name a place, and we'll be on the first flight out tomorrow." He said as he tightened his arms around me.

" Playa del Carmen, Mexico."

" Whatever you want." He smiled as I leaned back on him.

We just sat there and enjoyed each other's company for a few more hours before going back to bed.

——————————

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Key's character development, like seriously😩! This whole chapter was so cute to me😭! Do y'all think Key did the right thing by walking in on Cali or no🤨? Cali and Key reminiscing about Nikki from high school😂! Key taking Cali on a vacation, do y'all think she's ready🥺? How do y'all think the trip is going to go🤔? Do y'all think Cali and Key still have some chemistry there or no🧐? How y'all feel about this chapter🤯? Let me know in the comments😌! Make sure you vote it, comment, and follow me💯! Love y'all💞!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194 11 12
This is my first ever book. Don't judge the book its made from a dream I had a long time ago๐Ÿ’€
197K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
1.2M 64.4K 58
"๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š•...