Softer Storms | Tobirama Senj...

Por CloudCity_

Irritable, self-centered and enticing is what Tobirama Senju thinks of Izumi- the mysterious pale woman who c... Mais

Welcome!
01 | Hime
03 | Human
04 | Dangerous Territory
05 | Encounter
06 | Blood for Blood
07 | Amulet
08 | Senju
09 | One Step at a Time
10 | Of The Stars
11 | Heart Eyes
12 | Truce
13 | An Invitation

02 | Ōtsutsuki

229 16 5
Por CloudCity_

~

~

"And what are you supposed to be?" I click my tongue in distaste as a creature with a very round body appears in front of me and rubs it's side against my leg whilst giving out a weird vibrating sound. It doesn't seem hostile, but one thing it for sure is and that is ungraceful. I inch back a little and kneel down to inspect it closer.

Big yellow eyes that reflect nothing at all, fluffy fur, whiskers around it's face and an attachment to me that everything on this planet seems to have... I guess I'll keep it.

I reach my hands under it's armpits and lift it up to hold it in front of me. It seems to have some sort of claws, but it isn't using them on me; a very wise decision.

"You're quite interesting... I shall spare you from your planet's inevitable fate and keep you as a servant." I nod firmly and hold it in a way one would hold an infant.

Half a day into my exploration and I'm already building up my army to complete my mission and claim this chunk of dirt. 'I'd say I'm doing a better job than sister!' I smile to myself arrogantly as I keep walking through the dense vegetation and explore this newfound territory.

Although the mission isn't exactly mine to complete, I personally claimed it as my own when I decided to go after my sibling and find out what happened to her and why she couldn't finish it.

Originally assigned to certain Otsutsuki members,- the conquering of other worlds isn't anything new and all clan members know the process like the back of their horns. Even though I was never meant to leave the castle and participate in the mission here or elsewhere, I am determined to finish it and bring Kaguya back no matter what.

"Meow." The creature suddenly says, pointing it's paw to a seemingly random direction. I raise a brow and walk where it had directed me, surprised to find an edge of a cliff that gave me a perfect view of what I was looking for; civilisation.

I pat it's head and nod in approval. "Very good my little servant." I smile and fixate my eyes on the distant houses that seem to be protruding smoke from these odd fire pits in their proximity.

"Weird, but that's to be expected from mortals. Are they performing some sort of rituals in there? Why would they send smoke to the sky..?" I mumble to myself in confusion as I attempt to activate my Byakugan- but fail miserably.

Falling to my knees suddenly I drop the creature on the ground and hold my face in utter agony as the throbbing in my head and eyes slowly fades and allows me to calm my erratic breathing. I slowly pull my hands away and stare at the ground in shock.

"I can't even use my eyes.. is it fatigue..? Common exhaustion?!" I panicked and brought my hand up to feel the amulet under my robe.

Or did this thing simply take it all..?!

~

~

~

Cautiously, yet with confidence I approach the small village that seemed a bit too quiet to my liking. The streets were completely empty and no voices could be heard from the houses or the surrounding forest. Judging by the absence of the humans, I come to the conclusion that this settlement is either abandoned or the inhabitants had some sort of reason to leave so suddenly.

I look inside through a conveniently open gate and spot one of those fire pits in the middle of the yard. It still had a flame going, but it was evident that it hasn't been tended to in a while. "Hmm what's this?" I sniff the air and detect something... delicious. Food perhaps?

I step closer to the fire that was surrounded by stones and spot a few pieces of meat cooking near the weakened flames. The aroma of the brown coloured blobs causes me and my servant to salivate, suddenly reminding us of our hunger. Swallowing thickly, I kneel in front of the fire and glance around to make sure that this wasn't a trap or anything. Once sure that we were alone, I grab a piece of meat and sink my teeth into it hungrily.

"My, this is-!" I gasp at the taste of the meat, surprised that it was this delicious. My servant then bites into the piece as I hover it over it's head, making me chuckle and rip a smaller piece with my sharp nails.

Not very princess like- but I'm not obligated to go by those rules here.

"Eat up." I smile and bring my attention back to the blob as I devour the thing and proceed to finish the rest as well, leaving nothing behind.

I then allow the creature to trail behind me as I stand up and start walking around the property; observing the architecture with a judgemental gaze. These houses are made from strange and weak materials such as straw or hay. The walls are supported by tree trunks, but the doors seem to consist of a frail paper-like material. I scrunch my nose in distaste and proceed to sit down on the porch, certain that nobody is nearby to disturb me.

Releasing a sigh, I lean my elbows against the wooden surface and stare forward blankly. All of this powerlessness and clumsiness is making me irritated and a tad regretful that I left home.

I can't use my powers and am reduced to walking around in the mud like these- these...

"Ugh how frustrating, I'm basically just like them!" I growl and bring a hand to my face; dragging it down in tiredness and spite.

I then relax and pet the creature beside me as I remember my younger years and how I first became aware of the existence of humans.

~

"Sister are you leaving already? It's only been a year since you returned from your previous trip..." I whine to Kaguya as I see her brushing her silky hair on the balcony of her room. Her pearl-like eyes slowly turn to me as she smiles and pats the spot beside her on the luxurious chair.

"So you heard... Izumi." She muses as I sit down and lean my head against her shoulder.

"Yes, Momo was discussing it with Isshiki and I happened to be nearby, so I wasn't spying if that's what you're wondering." I blurt and she lightly slaps my hand with a scolding look on her face.

"Where are your manners Izumi? You can't address him as 'Momo', he is your superior." She muttered and I dipped my head slightly in guilt. Right, manners.

"Forgive me sister, it's just that we're the same age and I'm not used to-"

"That matters not Izumi, you know how our society works... show respect like I taught you." Kaguya interrupts me sternly and stands up, a gracious and superior aura around her as she practically floats around her room; never once touching the ground.

I clutch the fabric of my royal attire and stand up, stomping behind her with a pout on my face.

Our society... the Otsutsuki only care about power. It is what fuels our people and what drives our every action and desire. As it decides our destinies, it also creates the hierarchy among every individual. The stronger an Otsutsuki- the higher their position in the pyramid of authority.

To avoid punishment and keep my respected royal position, I need to listen to the absolute words of my sister and Isshiki... the current 'leaders' of our clan.

"So... where are you going?" I carefully inquire as I look at her floating form up near the bookshelves. Her delicate hand hovers over some scriptures and books as she seems to look for something.

"Earth." She simply replies and grabs a book from the shelf. She slowly descends and hands the object for me to observe.

I take the book from her hands and open it, immediately seeing a drawn picture of a creature described as 'human'. My eyes sparkled with curiosity as I graced the tips of my fingers over the pictures.

Various colours and shades of skin and hair... these creatures seemed so diverse and fascinating. Quite the contrast from us who had the exact same features of pale skin and bluish hair.

"Humans... I think I like them!" I smile slightly, but Kaguya frowns deeply and snatches the book from my hands and places it back on her shelf.

"No Izumi, they are mortal beings that live with nothing but greed and conflict. They build societies and then destroy them due to their constant warring and foolish desires. They are inferior beings and I will travel there to change things... I will help them." Kaguya explains somehow ominously- pulling me in for a gentle hug right after. Her palm grazes my hair and she holds me for a moment before pulling away and floating to the door.

"Promise me Izumi.. that you will never see inferior beings as something more than fuel. Our lifestyle... it isn't meant to care." She said and disappeared; most likely to embark on her journey.

Otsutsuki are not meant to love.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.3K 107 38
For year's the Senju and Uchiha clans have been sworn enemies. When they were younger Madara and Izuna both thought they could trust a Senju member u...
117K 5.2K 18
(Y/n) is a student at Konaha high and is all alone. After an incident a few years ago she began shutting everyone out. The once popular girl became t...
134K 4.4K 52
"In a world like this, only the weak perish while the stronger ones grow within power. There is no such thing as peace in this world." Aiyama scowled...
782K 34.9K 53
Mikubae Senju is the younger sister to the Senju siblings and Butsuma's only daughter. She's spent most of her life inside her clan's compound. And a...