The Volunteers

By BookLoversForever13

When Clove's Hunger Games trainer tells her she's been selected as the female tribute for District 2, she's t... More

Pre-Gaming
A/N
BETTING ON HORSES
Train Till You're Insane
Feelings Are Damn Complicated!
Getting Up Close and Personal With my Enemies
A/N
Did She Just-
I Didn't Know You Were A Doctor!
Don't Get Emotionally Involved

Killing all the Innocents

17 1 0
By BookLoversForever13

We run through the woods, and find the campfire I noticed the smoke from, with the girl from

District 10 there, shivering, in the chilly night. 

"No! Please don't kill me!" Cato throws a spear into Glimmer's hands, which she uses to stab the girl. BOOM! Dead.

"No! Please don't kill me!" Glimmer imitates. We all chuckle. I locate the nearest camera and give it a weary look. At least my nine turmoil's good tv? I don't know.

"Guys, I'm gonna go use the ditch." I lie.

"But we should find the girl from 11 next, seemed weak." Marina argues. "Let's keep killing all the innocents!" I can practically feel the Capitol citizens laughing.

"I, uh, really have to go." Everyone laughs. 

"Let her go!" Cato says. I nod, and run to our camp. I look above my sleeping bag to see a tracker jacker nest and laugh. Marina traded spots with me cuz she was, "claustrophobic under trees!". HA! I laugh out loud. Let the audience figure out what THAT means!

I see Katniss in the tree. Oh well, the others are far enough.

"I could kill you, you know! But I wanna make a deal." I yell up at her, "if you kill Marina, girl from four, I'll kill the other careers, and I won't kill you. If not, you're my next kill." She nods, frozen.

"Now get out! I've gotta pee!" I put down my knives, and let her scramble away.

When I get back to the other careers, my plan isn't to go killing all the innocents like Marina.

It's to kill Marina.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...