π’Ÿπ“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‚π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽�...

By __oriana_x

Dream is locked in Pandora's Vault for his crimes, the most secure prison on the Smp. The guards torture him... More

Important Information
1. The New Guard
2. I Care
3. Trust Me
4. I Trust You
5. Changes
6. Quackity's Visit
7. Healing
8. Friends
9. I Haven't Seen the Light in Ages
10. Get Out
11. Taste of Normal
12. Back to the Routine
13. Seasons of Change
14. Snowfall
15. Christmas
16. Escape?
17. The Turn
18. Reign of Nightmare
19. Return
20. Planning
21. Figure in the Shadows
22. Escape
23. The Assassin and I
24. Not Safe
25. Freedom
26. Not Ready
27. Punz
28. Nightmares
29. I Agree
30. I Don't Trust You
31. Allegiance
32. I Trust You
33. Old Friends
34. Allies
35. Friends Again
36. Secret Base
37. The End
39. Siblings
40. Return
41. Don't Leave Me
42. Origins
43. Old Times
44. I'm Back
45. Are You In?
46. First Meeting
47. I Can't Hurt You
48. Dying Again
49. Revival
50. Project Wake Up
51. Planning
52. The Festival
53. Hidden Allegiances
54. I Declare War
55. Roles Reversed
56. The First Attack
57. Plan B
58. Bombs Away
59. Realization
60. Help From the Shadows
61. Surprise
62. Drista
63. The Truth
64. Nightmares That Never End
65. Final Attack
66. Make Your Choice
67. Mercy
68. Family
69. Feelings
70. Back to The End
71. Not Over
72. The Truth
73. Bad Memories
74. You're My Home
75. Information
76. No More Hiding
77. New Start
78. Invites
79. Preparations
80. Happy Birthday
81. Party On
82. A Crashed Birthday
83. You Have to Choose
84. Love Over Power
85. New Ruler
86. Power
Ending (Happy)
Ending (Sad)
New Book!

38. The Piglin King

3.9K 138 209
By __oriana_x

Art by @AliciaViscard on Reddit

3rd Person Omniscient POV

Y/N runs through the nether, avoiding lava lakes and killing blazes.

She glances at the letter again.

Dear Phil,

As an anarchist, I have always been opposed to any sort of government that could oppress its people. I have tried many times to make people see but yet to no avail. I can't continue to do this while putting you and others in danger. I was unable to abolish all governments and...
I see an opportunity to create a new one.
It pains me to write this sentence but it's true. The piglins in the nether are without leadership and are constantly oppressed by others around them. I, as a piglin hybrid, feel it is my duty and responsibility to lead them. I have descended to the depths of the nether to become their king. I once was opposed to monarchies and I still am, yet I have become one. I hope to see that with time, I will come to hate monarchies again.

-Technoblade

How on earth could Techno want to be king? Y/N asks herself. He's an anarchist! Opposed to any sort of authority in any way. He isn't oppressing them but it still is a form of government. He wasn't being a tyrant though if they accepted him as king.

Y/N continues traveling until she finds a fortress.

Wait, aren't fortresses differently shaped?

Then she realizes that the fortress has been reconstructed and merged with a bastion to form a castle. 

A king's castle.

Making sure the mask and hood cover her face and hair, she slips through the doors and immediately sees a piglin. The piglin comes forward with its axe but she blocks it with her shield and makes he way to the throne room, the crowd of piglins behind her, growing.

Y/N pushes open the doors to reveal a room made of black stone with a golden throne.

A man sits on the throne.
Shoulder-length pink hair, brown eyes, and short pig-like tusks prod from his mouth and upwards on his face. He's dressed in a white button-down shirt with ruffles and black pants with dark brown leather boots. A red cape trimmed with white fur and fastened with gold floats down his shoulders. A golden crown with red gemstones sits atop his head. His hand leans on the netherite sword's handle.

He smirks as Y/N runs inside and faces him.

The piglins rush in from behind and make a series of grunts and snorts to the king.

The king responds and the piglins back up against the walls, leaving Y/N and the king with some space.

He slowly gets off the throne, twirling his sword in one hand.

Y/N grips her sword tightly and makes sure her discs are accessible.

"Do you know who I am?" he asks in a monotone voice with a soft chuckle.

"I'd say the king of the piglins," Y/N says without a hint of fear.

"Correct," he chuckles again. "So what brings you here?"

"Stopped by for a visit I guess. Wanted to visit the king."

"Well congratulations," he spreads his arm out. "You found me, he smirks. "Unless you're here for a fight?"

"I'm down for a fight, with a king, I guess."

"Oh so you think you can take me?" he scoffs.

"Appearances can be deceiving," she smiles.

The Piglin King holds out his sword and she does the same. They both rush forward and the blades lock for a brief second before they both swing again.

Clang, clang, clang

The clashing sound fills the air.

He lunges to strike but she moves out of the way and the tip of the blade nicks a piglin.

The piglin squeals as a small trickle of blood falls to the floor.

The king stares at the blood in horror before his eyes turn red and he advances toward his trembling guards.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
KILL! KILL! KILL!
KILL THEM ALL!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

The voices screaming in his head are too strong and he gives in to them.

His sword slashes more of his own guards and they flee but he still manages to kill two. He's about to leave when Y/N pushes him to the floor.

He growls but she knocks his sword out of his hand and flings it across the room.

He throws her off and lunges for her again.

Y/N slips a hand into her pouch.

I'm sorry, please forgive me.

Two discs sail through the air and land on his thigh.

He collapses to the floor with a yell of pain.

She goes to sit next to him and strokes his cheek gently. She removes the mask and stares into the red eyes.

"Fight them, fight the voices," she whispers to him. "You're in there, I know you are. You can't let the win."

"You're better than this."

The king breathes in and out heavily. Slowly the voices begin to calm.

Y/N?!?!?!?
Y/NNNNNN!
SHE'S BACK
YESSSSS
LISTEN TO HER
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

His breathing slowly grows softer as she continues to stroke his cheek in a comforting way.

He reaches up and grabs her hand, eyes no longer red.

"Y/N?" he coughs.

"I missed you Techno."

She hugs him tightly and he hugs back tighter.

"I haven't seen you in so long!" he tries to get up but grimaces.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that," she pulls out the discs and applies some of the healing potion.

"I'm sorry for attacking you like that. I went crazy and tried to kill all of them," Techno looks down at the floor.

"It wasn't your fault. I challenged you, you fought and saw some blood which made the voices demand more."

"Why didn't you just show me who you were? And your voice sounded different," he looks slightly confused.

"Oh that's the mask," Y/N taps it lightly. "It changes my voice slightly so I can't be recognized"

"Really good to wear when you're visiting your brother you haven't seen in years," Techno tries to sound angry but the grin gives it away.

"Awwwww so you're not happy to see me?"
Y/N teases.

"I am!" he huffs. "You haven't changed, still as annoying as ever."

"And you're ego is still as big as ever, still believing you're the best fighter."

Techno lunges forward and grabs his sister by the throat, pinning her to the floor.

"Take that back right now," he hisses.

"No," she smiles playfully.

"You dare disrespect the king?!" he yells but he's grinning.

"I can disrespect you all I want," she says proudly.

Techno tightens his grip and squeezes slightly.

"Apologize."

"No."

He squeezes harder.

"Apologize, now."

"I'm sorry about what I said about your ego," Y/N says with a cough. "It's slightly smaller," she smirks.

Techno huffs and lets go of her, rolling to lie next to her.

"Just came here to annoy me huh?"

"Not exactly."

"Then why?"

Y/N pulls out the piece of paper.

"I visited Phil in the End Dimension. He gave me this and I went to find you."

Techno scans the letter before putting it back in her hands.

"I didn't know Phil went to the End Dimension."

"He's built amazing structures there, he's really happy with them. He promised to use his crows to write back and forth with me," she says.

"We've grown so far apart Y/N," Techno says with a sigh. "First I left, then you, then Wilbur and Tommy went to start a government, Phil joined me in the North to form the Syndicate later on. Once I left my home in the North to come here, Phil must have gone to the End."

"Ranboo's there too," she says softly. "He's with the endermen but I told him to visit the Overworld some time."

Y/N remembers what she really came here for.

"So why did you suddenly decide to visit Phil?" he asks.

"I was looking for information about you, I wanted to see how you were doing but after reading your letter, I want to discuss some things with you."

"Like what?"

"We can get to that later, I think we have a lot of catching up to do," she smiles.

Techno sits up and puts his arm around his younger sister's shoulder.

Techno is 24 years old btw.
Y/N is 21.

"Yes, we do."

——————————————————————————————

1,469 words

Most of you were right, it was Techno. But that doesn't mean that Y/N can't meet up with any of her other brothers later. How will they feel about their sister teaming with Dream?

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 109 20
Λ‹Β°β€’*β€βž· "Need anything else? Any dragons around here need slaying?" "No! Thank you!" "Who are you? Hey! Who are you?" Λ‹Β°β€’*β€βž· IN WHICH dream finds hims...
34.2K 632 11
You were fighting in the war between the dream smp and L'manburge when you were captured by dream and his gang. Over time you developed feelings for...
53.1K 706 24
enemies to lovers !! **smut incl.** i NEVER write smut so please excuse if its bad. pls xoxo okok y/n and sapnap never got along, matter a fact she...
54.4K 1.9K 19
❗ Heterochromia soulmates AU❗ Solo. That was the best word to describe Dream. He used to have friends but he cut his ties with them. Used to have all...